Mistress Lock Plays for Keeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and saw about 7 or 8 people from work. I also spotted Miranda, Green, and Blue in the back. The pause must have been longer than Mistress wanted, "Pamela please go ahead and give him another 10 seconds of a blow job, that's more than he lasted the last time for you." Laughter erupted from the audience.

I was nodding yes before her lips made contact but I still got the full agonizing 10 seconds.

Pamela made sure there was loud pop when she quit, "Very good slave, we might get to that. I am about to ask you the most important question of your life though. You willingly placed yourself on the frame just as you willingly placed that device on yourself. Are you willing to fully submit to me and be my permanent slave?"

I froze. I dared not move my head one way or the other. She had told me a choice was coming soon and that in the end I would either kneel before her or leave. I just didn't realize by soon she meant hours later.

"Now before you answer that let me give you a taste of what you can expect." She once again knelt in front of me and inhaled my shaft. I thought I would empty right in her throat but she was back off in a flash.

"Make your decision now."

I nodded my head yes. I would have agreed to anything at this moment to get to cum.

A cheer erupted around the room. Mistress had a smug look on her face as she motioned for the crowd to calm down.

"Ladies, please help me remove the slave from the frame. He has a few things to do to earn that chance of cumming that he so desperately wants." Kate, Sarah, Kim, and Keisha all approached. They removed me from the frame and stood me before Mistress. The crowd was watching intently.

"If you willingly accept me as your Mistress kneel before me."

I looked around and then back at Mistress. I wasn't 100% sure that this was the right choice, but I knew I wanted to leave less that I wanted to kneel. I slowly lowered myself down onto both knees and gazed at Mistress's feet.

"Slave be aware that any attempt to move at this point will result in discipline." I nodded.

Mistress produced my cellphone and opened the device app. She deftly pulled up the permanent slave option and then held it out to me. I hesitated.

Mistress knelt down and stroked my member, "That cum you so desperately want out of you can happen tonight. It's your choice though." I couldn't think straight. I was beyond needing to cum, I HAD to cum. I reached out and selected the option. I then placed my fingerprint when prompted for it. It asked for a retinal scan.

I looked at Mistress who nodded to her helpers. Sarah and Kate approached and began removing the mask. Kim moved forward and leaned in close to whisper just before the mask was removed, "It's OK James. Everything will be OK now."

She knew!! If she knew then they all knew. As the mask was removed I looked around at the four and there was not an ounce of surprise on their faces.

Mistress confirmed my thoughts, "Yes James. They all knew. They knew you were caged before they met you. They knew it was you under the table. You on the other hand are just beginning to know them.

I hung my head a bit.

"Now are you still wanting to do the retinal scan? You can still say no and walk out that door. Which do you want?"

I nodded.

"Not this time James. You are now free to walk out that door. You don't have to accept this, but if you do you are mine to do with as I see fit. Do you understand that?"

Thoughts began pouring through my head, but Mistress was at the center of them all. She had seen something hidden from everyone else, hidden even from me. I was torn. I was afraid to say yes, but I was more afraid to say no. I opened my mouth and wasn't sure what I was about to say.

"Yes Mistress."

"Now in your own words tell me what you want."

"I want you to be my Mistress. I want to be your slave."

"Very well James. Here is your phone. Just complete the retinal scan and I will give you what you deserve."

I raised the phone and the app scanned my eye. I pressed confirm again and then the app melted away. It was gone as was my ability to change my mind.

"Excellent. Ladies please bring the chair and monoglove."

I looked around as a chair was brought in along with the glove. Kim and Keisha applied the glove tightly to me. While they did that I got a long look at the chair. It had several restraint points, but more importantly I saw the replica of my cock sticking up from the seat. They led me to the chair and lowered my ass down the dildo before connecting the glove to the back of the chair. Kate and Sarah attached my ankles to the chair legs. Finally, a belt of sorts was used to make sure my hips where immobile and I was not going anywhere.

Mistress approached and the ladies moved away. "Pamela do you mind helping me with this part?"

Pamela grinned and nodded yes.

Mistress then returned her attention to the crowd. "Thank you all for coming out to my Slaving ceremony." Applause filled the room. "Now it is time for James to learn his place." Mistress raised a tablet and looked at a few things. "Pamela suck on his cock for 10 seconds." A warmth enveloped me but it was gone at the last moment. Mistress double checked something on the tablet. "Now give him three long slow strokes." As her hand glided up my shaft for the third time I felt my cum boiling up right behind it. I tilted my head back and prepared to scream with the feeling of a full climax, but then there was nothing. I looked down and I saw a very purple dick bobbing and weaving with every beat of my heart. Needing another millisecond of contact to cum, but denied that touch.

As I was looking down Mistress' head came into view and she blew hot air across my cock. She then turned and smiled as she moved back out of view. I was turning to keep Mistress in view when something felt weird and I looked back down. Pamela was holding a champagne flute near the end of my cock and it was filling up with a white liquid. Not spurts of it though, but rather it was a slow ebb of cum oozing out of my cock. There was no normal feeling of release. Instead it was more like nothing. I was still hard and in desperate need of a climax.

I turned to my Mistress and opened my mouth. She slapped me hard. "No talking unless you are going to thank me. If you say anything else it will be two years before I do this for you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." My terror was higher now than ever before. I had my chance to walk out and I chose to stay because of my need to cum. True to her work Mistress had made me cum, but that bitch had done it in a way that left me no less in need of a climax.

"Better. Now be quite." She turned her attention back to the crowd.

"That is the idea result when a slave is allowed to cum. It should leak out very slowly. This enables the cock to stay hard and leaves the slave feeling the same amount of need as before they came."

I couldn't believe my ears. She had just ruined what should have been the explosive orgasm of my like. All with a breath of air. As for me, I was still so horny I would have fucked a porcupine. I started to whimper and beg.

"Please mistress, let me cum. I can't take this anymore. Please!!"

She leaned in close and whispered, "Don't fret, I am a kind Mistress. I will let you have one true orgasm a year on the day you first came thinking of me. The others will be like this," her eyes turned stern, "if you are lucky."

I opened my mouth and Mistress slapped me again. "Silence!!"

I hung my head totally defeated.

"Now slave, convince me you want to drink this and maybe I will give you a gift."

I looked back up and saw the glass full of cum. "Please Mistress, let me drink my cum!"

She laughed, "I'm not convinced."

I continued to beg as the crowd watched and finally Mistress relented and a cheer went up when she poured the contents into my mouth. It didn't taste much different from what she had been making me drink. I swallowed it down and knew that my manhood was now gone forever.

She looked at me as I swallowed the last of it, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Your welcome, Slave."

I remained on the chair the rest of the night and into the wee hours of the morning. The only thing that changed for me was what hole the girls were using. Now they would come up and straddle me and ride my cock until they climaxed. I would normally suffer several shocks per girl to keep me from cumming. They seemed to love it when I was in them and it would twitch like it was going to cum but nothing happened and it stayed hard.

They got pretty good at mocking me also. There really wasn't a comeback either. I was the man tied to a chair that dozens of women had made cum but I had only managed to empty my load once. Then Pamela came around. When I twitched and strained trying to beat the system and unload she smiled, "Don't worry bitch, if you're really good I'm sure she will let you come more than 4 times a year." She leaned back and laughed hard. So hard in fact that the bouncing caused my cock to twitch again. She felt the twitch and then refocused her efforts. She grabbed the back of my neck, "Let's make it a lucky 3, how about it." She then rode me like she was a jockey in the Kentucky Derby until she felt the twitch again. She slowed down and then pulled off. "It's ok dribbles, you're not too bad for someone who isn't a real man."

Mistress reappeared just as I opened my mouth. "Slave, thank Pamela here for giving you the most explosive orgasm you're going to have this year."

I looked Pamela in the eyes and then looked down, "Thank you Ms. Pamela for giving me an explosive orgasm."

Pamela patted me on the head, "Your very welcome twitchy. I love helping out."

Mistress spoke to my co-workers, "Ladies release the slave. He needs to go get cleaned up."

Keisha began talking as they all worked to release me. "You have screwed yourself." It was then that I felt the device reform around my cock. Next I felt the spikes as it started to force my dick to shrink. Slowly my member retreated as the device got smaller and smaller. In the end I was left with a narrow 1 inch stub. I looked down and thought this couldn't get any worse. Then Mistress made it worse.

"I promised you a gift and here it is." She then clipped a bell on the end of the tube. I looked her in the eye as she laughed and said, "Something that small will need a bell on it so we can find it later!!" I hung my head as the temptresses led me away through the crowd ringing with each step.

12