Mistress Lock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost myself in the imagination, but the click of the cock base attaching to my gag brought me out of it. If that hadn't the violent release of cum would have.

Mistress smoothly pushed her chair back, now dildo free. "If you want to join me in the study get all of this cleaned up and be there in 15 minutes."

I was struggling on this cock. It released its load all at the same time. So instead of the previous one where it consistently released the cum while I swallowed it this on dumped it all at once filling my cheeks like a squirrel with nuts in its mouth. I worked my way through the liquid and finally downed it all and got the long-awaited click that let me remove the phallus from my mouth.

Crawling from under the table I rushed to get the room cleaned up and the dishes done in time. I really had nothing go on as I did t know the time it took me to swallow the cum. Finally finished I entered the study as she hung up the phone.

"30 seconds."

I hung my head because I knew that even though I didn't understand the seconds fully yet it was not going to be good for me.

She sat there staring at me. She was dressed in very sensible office attire. She had on a tight red blouse with most likely a black bra underneath and a long flowing black skirt that went to the floor. I realized that unlike the Mistresses I read about she was not going to tell me what to do. She had given me choices and My choices had led me to my current situation. It was unlikely she would start telling me what to do now.

"Can I get a new cock for you Mistress?"

"If that is what you want. Looking at the time though you will probably need to pick one from the bottom row unless you plan on wearing your current outfit out for dinner tonight."

"Do I have to go to dinner Mistress?

"Absolutely not, but if I am not in the house the rules are you have to be posed on one of the devices downstairs. Totally your choice though."

Yet another dilemma was now bouncing around my mind as I descended into the basement. I scanned the pieces of furniture and all of them looked more ominous than the bed. Depending on your perspective my will either broke to sucking a cock or my resolve to not be connected to another piece of furniture strengthened.

I moved over to the cock cabinet and opened the door. I scanned the options on the bottom row. Just seeing those monsters made me take a second glance at the furniture. I had expected the one molded after my cock, or should I say former cock, would be in that group but it wasn't.

It basically came down to a choice of either experiencing the furniture while dressed like this or to pick out a cock that would be down my throat before I was even halfway down the shaft. The only real choice was how big around did I want it to be. Figuring I was on the clock I grabbed the smallest diameter one and placed the previous cock in to be refilled.

I hurried back upstairs and into the bedroom.

"1 second. Also, a bold choice."

"Why Mistress?"

"It doesn't matter now, you sealed your fate as soon as it was removed it from the cabinet."

Various scenarios began running through my mind.

"Mistress, what room is this cock programmed for?"

"The living room."

I didn't really see a problem with that, "Mistress please wear this cock so I suck the cum out of it."

She smiled and pulled up her dress to reveal a red garter with black silk stocking topped with red. I attached the cock and noticed that it extended almost three fourths of the way to her knees.

She rose from her chair and headed to living room. "Either get in here and blow this cock or grab the ass cap and get to tonging."

This had to be the best offer all day. I could just move to the final part and skip the last 2 caps. I froze as I started to enter the living room noticing that shades were open. Mistress went and sat in a chair right by the window.

"Seconds are ticking away."

I nearly dove under her skirt. It was long and flowing enough that no should be able see me under it.

The scent under her skirt was divine but there was a dick under here in need of sucking and I was the man who begged to do it. So, I grabbed the snake with two hands and started to guide it into my mouth. As the dick made it past the ring gag Mistress spoke up.

"This one is doubly special. It has a pattern that had be followed to get it off. First you will need to lick around the tip, then quickly deep throat it, followed by quickly moving back to the tip for more licking. Next time you deep throat it you will need wrap your lips around the base for 10 seconds, followed by 5 complete up and down on the shaft. Then you start over."

As she walked through the cycle I was really starting to wish I had picked a different cock. I started the process and I'm not sure how many cycles I went through because I got lost in thought keeping the steps correct. I was nearing the end of a cycle and started the 5 head bobs. These were what I hated most. I made it through the first four and was glad to be on my last down when I heard a click and felt the cock send a stream of cum down my throat. I knew it wasn't a full liter and just sat there waiting. I gulped and felt another stream of cum go right down my throat. No, there was no way. As it was dawning on me what I was going to have to do I heard a click but it stayed on my Mistresses harness.

"Now you understand that once you get it flowing you have to use your throat muscles to keep the cum flowing. If you want to get out of this outfit you will need to start again."

That's exactly what I did. It felt as if my pride had already been stripped of me, but I would quickly find out that what I thought was the lowest point was not. More cycles passed than I could count when I felt the click again. I knew that I wanted this to end I better not quit. Just as I took my first gulp and felt the cum shoot out my whole world lit up. I froze for a held second and took another gulp as my eyes met my Mistress'. She had lifted her skirt and now I was in plain view of anyone who happened to pass by.

I looked at my Mistress with pleading eyes and could tell there was no pity to be had. I continued to milk the cock feeling squirt after squirt.

"Wow! With how talented and greedy as you are this cock will be empty in record time."

I was humiliated and what man wouldn't be. I didn't stop though. I stole a glance over her thigh to see out the window and didn't see anyone so at least there was that. What seemed like a very long time later I heard the cock detach from the harness and the last cum sprayed. Mistress pretty much tossed me out of the way as she got up. I started to pull the cock out before realizing I was still in front of the window. I quickly scurried out of the living room.

As I completed extracting the cock from my mouth my Mistress called out.

"If you're going tonight please be ready to leave in 45 minutes."

That's when I remember the outfit should now come off. I eagerly peeled off each item and went to find out what to do with them.

"It's up to you to upkeep the items you select. Everything you need will be in the laundry room."

I headed that way and in 15 minutes I had everything hanging to dry and turned on the fan.

Going back to my Mistress she answered my question before I could even ask it. She was already fixing her hair and didn't even bother to turn around.

"There is a wardrobe in the basement that you can choose your attire from."

Upon reaching the wardrobe and opening it I knew the choices to make but also knew there wasn't enough women's attire I was willing to wear to keep the timer from counting up. There was men's and women's stuff to wear all placed side by side. I would have to willingly pass on the men's attire and select the women's attire. Once again, I was forced to make a choice she would be able to say I didn't have to make. Even if I went with the garter, stockings, and panties I would be adding 15 minutes for every second my cock stayed hard.

Curiosity got the best of me and I opened my app and saw it showing a +1 Hr rate. Then it dawned on me that I wasn't wearing any women's clothes so I had been accumulating the max rate for about 20 minutes now. I put on the women's attire as quickly as I could and then finished getting dressed by placing on a nice pair of slacks, an Oxford shirt, and a pair of dress shoes.

I went back up stairs to wait as I didn't want to accumulate more seconds either. I took this opportunity to pursue the device's app more. After noting that timer was actually counting down, yeah for me, I found an interesting section called statistics. I was able to run reports on pretty much every aspect of what had happened to me since I had clicked lock yesterday. Out of curiosity I ran one on time accumulated today. It even allowed me drop out the zaps so I could how much time I had accumulate by holding down the button. I was not happy. The number seemed high but then I remembered that each time I did the laundry I wasn't wearing anything to reduce the rate. This was going to be impossible unless I found a loop hole.

It seemed like more than 45 minutes before Mistress swayed into the room. She was stunning wearing a micro dress. I felt my cock hit the end of the cage but I didn't really care. The dress barely kept her decent. She spun around.

"What do you think James?"

"You are beautiful Mistress."

"Thank you. Would like me to select a toy for you this evening?"

Well that kind of sucked the mood out of the room for me, "Yes Mistress."

She could tell I was crushed and reached out and touched my cheek. When I looked into her eyes there was something there beyond a cold-blooded mistress.

"I know this has been hard on you. You have made so many decisions that seem to have not gone you way. I am not heartless." I thought she was about to say let's forget about everything that's happened so far and start over. Boy did I read that one wrong.

She reach into her purse and pulled out a butt plug from hell. "Do you want to wear this as your fourth item?"

I began to reach for it and she pulled it back.

"This can only be applied by me. You will have ask me if you want to wear it."

I knew I was screwed and was about be even more screwed, but I started begging. I begged for what must have been five minutes before she agreed.

"Turn around, drop you pants, and grab your ankles."

About the time I grasped my ankles I felt the toy enter my ass. Another reason why she probably only gave me crotchless panties. She had apparently lubed it liberally as it slid in easier than I thought it would. Just when I thought it was over she began cranking when appeared to be a key on base of it causing it to sort of blossom inside my ass. Just when I thought it would rip me apart she stopped, removed the key, and hung it up by the door.

She patted my ass, "All locked in now." I raised up and pulled my pants up.

"James I sure hope you know to treat a lady."

Taking that as my queue I reach to open the door for her. She handed me the key to her car as she passed and walked outside. I pulled the door too and went to retrieve the car. I pulled around and she just stood and waited. I got out, opened the door and helped her in. Upon re-entering the car she smiled.

"I'm in mood for Ruth Chris, but if you wanted to go somewhere else I'm OK with that.

Probably another trap, "Ruth Chris sounds good to me!"

We pulled up front and I ushered her out of the car as the valet wished the car away. Once inside and seated we looked over the menus until the waiter approached.

She beat me to speaking, "His throat is a bit raw from some therapy that he opted to have done today. I'll handle the ordering for him."

I was so stunned that I just sat there in silence. She should work for some government agency. She made my total sexual debasement sound like something G rated and on top of it that I had asked for it. She proceeded to order a steak and baked potato for herself and then a plain salad with no croutons for me so that it was easier on my throat. I actually shook my head in disbelief as she had just ordered for me and ordered a meal a woman would eat.

"Is that ok honey?"

"Yes Ms. Lock."

"Very good, you have been studying up."

This interaction was another small but significant blow to my manhood. I was sitting at a table wearing women's underwear with a butt plug up my ass. Why shouldn't I be eating like a woman. As that thought passed through my head I felt something bump into my chastity device. Looking up I met her eyes.

"Do you want to know your percentage?"

"I don't understand what you are asking."

"97%." I just stared at her still not understanding. "Your hard 97% of the time since you locked the device on. You must be really enjoying yourself."

That didn't encourage me at all. I had been hard on average over 58 minutes of every hour. How could I get my time to go down like this? Was it even healthy to be hard that long. My mind was in a complete spin when the food arrived. A salad was probably for the best as I wasn't really all that hungry at the moment. Mistress ate and chatted at me about the stuff any couple on a date would talk about. I nodded yes or shook my head no but I never spoke.

After declining desert the check was left and Mistress was not reaching for her purse. Ruth Chris was her idea, it was super expensive, and I didn't have my wallet. I knew this wasn't going to go over well.

"I don't have my wallet." Zap.

"Ms. Lock, I don't have my wallet."

She sat there acting like she couldn't hear me. This continued until it was obvious that the people around us knew about it. As the waiter re-appeared she made a big flourish about getting out her purse and paying.

With a laugh, "I bet he's counting the seconds until you get back." As she finished she was looking directly in the eyes.

This was going so badly. I was really considering just running out of the restaurant but something kept me here.

As we left and waited at the valet stand I thought it was as bad as it could be. I was wrong again. When the car pulled up she handed me some cash.

She loudly stated, "Since I'm having to pay bring me the keys and I will drive." They probably figured I was some run of the mill pussy whipped guy, but that would be very far off.

As I climbed in and sat down I realized Mistress was standing by her door. I hopped out and helped her in.

"20 seconds," was her response as I climbed back in. The people were now openly laughing. My face was beet red when I closed the door. Mistress began driving away, "she said that the consequences for not treat a lady properly could be very embarrassing." This day could now not get any worse.

"Slave, are you hungry?"

"No Mistress."

"Doesn't that seem weird considering all the vigorous activity you have engaged in today?"

I thought back and realized I not eaten anything all day. I looked at her and then it dawned on me. CUM: Complimentary Uncongealed Meal. I wasn't hungry because I swallowed so much cum. Now the day was worse.

She pulled into the driveway and got out.

I jumped out and opened the front door for her and then went and parked the car. Upon entering the house I found Mistress in the study in a long blue silk night gown. Not the kind your mom wears, but the kind that shows all the glorious curves underneath while not showing anything else.

She smiled, "Want some good news?"

I didn't think that existed anymore, "Yes Mistress, please."

She pointed to the floor and I noticed a blue circle on the ground.

"I have activated the second chance circles to help you remove those built up seconds. Anytime that you want to you can kneel down inside the circle and do something nice for me and I will remove a second for every minute you please me." The 1 minute per second wasn't great but was way better than my predicament in my pants.

I moved to the circle and kneeled down, "What are some of the things I can do please you?"

"For now, you can massage my feet if you want, but in general it will be up to you to gauge my mood and try and please me. That is if you want to please me."

I massaged her feet for a long time swapping between them until she pulled them away at got up. Even after all that I been through my penis stiffens at the sight of her breasts straining that silk. This did not go un-noticed.

"Slave, you do your best work when on your knees." Another little jab at my pride.

She stood up and moved toward the bedroom, "Bedtime."

I looked at the clock and it read 10 pm. If I went to bed now I would have to endure 8 hours of whatever fiendish plan she had laying in wait. I started to look for an opening to stay out of bed.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

She looked me up and down, "Go pick out a cock." I didn't like where this was going but like always I was now painted into a corner.

I descended the stairs like a man headed for the gas chamber. I had to be smart about it this time. Was I just supposed to guess which one was coded to the bedroom. I grabbed the app and looked in the how to a section. There was actually a function where I could use the video camera and it would tell me about each one. The little devil had never mentioned this.

As I scanned them I only found 3 that worked in the bedroom. There was an average 6" one, the 8" one modeled after mine (which seemed to be the only one that worked in every room), and then one that looked like it was Godzilla; 13" long and the diameter of a leg. I wanted no part in that one. I swapped out for the 6" one and headed back upstairs.

As I entered the bedroom I didn't find anything close to what I was expecting. My mistress was on all fours on the bed, head faced away from me. She looked at my reflection in the mirror over the headboard, "Take off your clothes and fuck me."

My cock, not the one in my hand, felt like it had filled the device to a breaking point.

"Promise to fuck me hard."

"Not a problem Mistress." My cock seemed to press against the confines of the cage even more.

"Promise to make me suck your cock."

"I promise Mistress." Even more pressure.

"Connect that cock and do your worst slave."

My only regret at the moment was not grabbing the Godzilla cock. That regret was fleeting as I looked down at the device and realized that it wasn't my cock getting larger, but the device getting smaller that had created all the pressure. I looked back up and saw Mistress was looking at me.

"I morphed to allow you to put a real man's cock over yours. It will return to normal when I'm satisfied."

I snapped that cock on and rammed it home as fast as I could. She moaned loud. I began pumping in and out of her. The crazy thing was that I could feel what felt like a pussy gripping my cock. It was beginning to drive me insane because it wasn't enough to finish me off. The more this sensation built I rougher I fucked her.

I thought I was being too hard until I looked in the mirror and saw her face was not in pain but rather pleasure. I smacked her ass a couple of time.

"Oh yes, spank me!! Punish my ass!!"

If she wanted her ass punished who was I to deny her. I pulled out of her pussy and lined up with her ass. I was debating just stuffing it all in or easing it in when she drove her ass to the base of it. She also raised up from all fours and leaned back against my chest.

I reach around and grabbed ahold of those tits I had been fantasizing about. I had suspicions that they were fake but that theory was blown out of the water.

At the moment she was basically lifting her ass up and dropping it back on the cock while I groped her. I don't know how, but I knew the cock was getting close.

I drug her off the bed and forced her to her knees. She needed no instruction. She was working that cock like that's all she did for a living. What caught me by surprise was when she reach behind me and jiggled the butt plug.