Mistress Lorna of Jacksonville

Story Info
Black Canadian stud blackmails blonde Southern Prof.
4.4k words
14.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I finally know your secret, bitch," Landon Cadbury said to himself as he looked at the Profile on the Ottawa Back Pages. The leather-clad, blonde-haired woman appeared to be in her fifties, wielding a whip and stroking a strap-on dildo. The message advertised the services of Mistress Lorna, supposedly the top Professional dominatrix in the Ottawa capital region. Top witch is more like it, Landon thought angrily.

Landon could have cared less about that description, for he'd just recognized his bitchy Professor, Lena Nestor, in spite of her mask. How he utterly despised that annoying White bitch who thought she knew absolutely everything. At a racially diverse school like Carleton University, Landon found it hard to believe that Professor Lena Nestor's views were tolerated. The witch often spoke of male patriarchy as if it were a disease, and thought all Black men as victims of society. Such a racist and treacherous witch!

"I have you now," Landon said, and the big and tall, conservative-minded young Black man sat back in his chair, rubbing his hands together as he began printing the page off the web. To Landon, Professor Lena Nestor was simply the enemy. The fact that, according to her Facebook Profile, she was married to a Black dude named Vincent somebody and had a mixed-race son meant absolutely nothing. Landon could care less about the Professor's private life, it was her moralizing and grandstanding that pissed him off...

Professor Lena Nestor was a hypocrite of the worst kind. Always talking about women as if they were an oppressed group when they were in fact the majority on college and university campuses across North America. This bitch had to be destroyed, for the crime of talking down to male students of all shades, both minorities and Whites, and also for being a feminist witch who thought she knew everything. Oh yes, soon Landon would expose her dirty little secret, then watch her fake world crumble...

On that particular morning, Lena Nestor, author and Professor emeritus, woke up with a sense of dread that had nothing to do with the cold which gripped the City of Ottawa like an icy fist. The beauty of wintertime Ontario had definitely been overplayed by the naturists and the romantics. Lena Nestor, who'd been born in the environs of Jacksonville, Florida, sorely missed her hometown.

"The things we do for love," Lena whispered to herself as she looked at her husband Vincent Moreau, who slumbered still. Groaning, Lena looked out the bedroom window, to see that outside, the snow blanketed everything. It was going to be tough driving to Carleton University in the south end of Ottawa to teach her eleven o'clock class on Race & Gender In the North American Context.

Controversial topics were brought up in class all the time by passionate students, and Lena would have been surprised if it were otherwise. This year's crop of students was positively refreshing. Thirty four in total. Nineteen females. Fifteen males. Thirteen Whites. Seven Blacks. Three Arabs. Four Chinese. Three Latinos. One First Nations student. Quite the diversity indeed. Lena was fond of racial diversity in the classroom. It made for interesting discussions.

To Lena, the students were a boundless source of fascination and at times complete and utter consternation. Some of the students irked her with their thinly veiled bigotry, like Landon, the annoying guy from Toronto, Ontario, who thought that males were discriminated against. Some were confusing, like Pooja, the young, female-bodied Indian who insisted on being called they. Others amused her with their misguidedness, like Troy Brown, the tall, handsome African American student from Detroit, Michigan, who wore a certain red hat to class. Such a wonderful world, that of a teacher...

Lena Nestor got up, and then headed for the nearby washroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at her reflection. A six-foot-tall, fit and muscular yet somehow curvy, blonde-haired and green-eyed forty-something woman stared back at her, clad in an oversized Jacksonville Jaguars sweatshirt over boxer shorts. Twenty two years ago, Lena Nestor was the star of the Jacksonville University women's varsity basketball team, and she also modeled for Nike.

After playing six years for the Charlotte Sting in the WNBA, Lena Nestor retired from playing basketball. She returned to school, earned a Law degree from Suffolk University in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and practiced law for a bit before becoming a teacher. Lena Nestor taught at various schools, among them Bay State College, Massasoit Community College, Emerson College and Boston University. She loved teaching, but university politics left her cold...

While visiting friends in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Lena Nestor met Vincent Moreau, the tall and handsome, Haitian-born and McGill-educated civil engineer who stole her heart. These two unlikely souls, hailing from different sides of the world, were simply made for each other, as luck would have it. They fell in love, got married and had a daughter, Eleanor. The family settled in the Kanata neighborhood of Ottawa, Ontario. Lena picked up gigs as contract instructor at Carleton University and the University of Ottawa. Vincent became a manager with Bronte Engineering, one of the largest civil engineering firms in Ontario. Life was good, but Lena had a wild side, and she had many unspoken desires and yearnings...

That's why Professor Lena Nestor created an alter ego, Mistress Lorna, and began working as a high-class escort slash Professional dominatrix. Advertising online as well as the backs of seedy newspapers, Mistress Lorna quickly acquired quite the following. Unlike a lot of the women in her line of work, Mistress Lorna didn't discriminate. Black or White, Indian or Chinese, Arab or Latino, the male clients were welcome as long as they could afford her rates, and played by her rules.

Lena couldn't have described the reasons why she felt compelled to become Mistress Lorna when she wasn't playing wife to her dear hubby Vincent and mother to their beloved daughter Eleanor. Her sex life with hubby Vincent Moreau was satisfactory. The tall, broad-shouldered, chocolate-skinned hunk with the silver-streaked Afro and the penchant for Brooks Brothers suits still knew how to make Lena's toes curl, even after being married for so long. In fact, just last night, Vince surprised Lena in a most wonderful way...

"Thank you for being you," Vincent said to Lena as he kissed her hand, and Lena blushed and nodded. The two of them sat inside the Heart & Crown Restaurant in Little Italy, and ate a sumptuous dinner. Afterwards, they headed to the movies, and watched the comedy hit Father Figures. Following that, they made out in the car, and upon reaching home, they fucked in the shed, not even making it to the bedroom.

"You are so wild tonight, Vince, I love it," Lena said to her hubby, as she grasped his long, thick dark dick, and began sucking on it. Vince smiled and nodded, mesmerized by the foxy, athletic blonde woman who'd been his wife and partner for ages. Her wildness never ceased to amaze him. The woman who fearlessly held his hand in public as angry White males looked on was a terrific wife, a demon in his bed, and a wonderful mother. Oh, and Lena also sucked a mean dick. How did Vincent get so lucky?

"Oh yeah," Vince moaned, and Lena continued sucking his dick, gently caressing his balls with her sleek fingers. Lena took her sweet time pleasuring her man, and when Vince warned her that he was about to cum, she smiled and just kept on sucking. Vince finally came, and when he did, Lena welcomed the torrent of masculine energy in liquid form which flooded her mouth. Vince tasted salty, and hot, better than other males she'd tasted during her adventurous life...

"This feels nice," Lena whispered, as Vince propped her up on an ancient table, in the back of the shed, and knelt before her. Lena spread her muscular, pale thighs invitingly and Vince began eating her pussy. Lena closed her eyes and caressed the back of Vince's neck as he went down on her. The handsome Haitian-Canadian stud ate her pussy with gusto, teasing her clitoris with his tongue and deftly fingering her pussy. Lena inhaled sharply and closed her eyes, relaxing and enjoying herself as Vince pleasured her...

"Give me that fine ass, sexy woman," Vince said, a little while later, as he took Lena like only he could. Bent over the table, Lena pressed her derriere against Vince's groin, knowing that he wouldn't be able to control himself once her big White butt came anywhere near his ass. Vince caressed Lena's ass and then rubbed his hard, dark dick against it. Lena held her breath, knowing what was to come. With a swift thrust, Vincent buried his dick inside of her, and Lena exhaled, loving the feeling of fullness deep inside. The fun was just beginning...

About an hour later, after Vince pounded Lena's pussy roughly and passionately as befitting his husbandly duties, the two of them went to bed. Vince was fast asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Lena lay next to him, restless. She liked her life as the dutiful wife, the devoted mother, and the successful author and college Professor, but it felt so boring. Inside of her, Mistress Lorna yearned to come out to play...

"Do as you're told, worm," Mistress Lorna said to her latest client, a middle-aged, balding Asian gentleman named Benny Zhang. A mid-level manager with the CRA, the very married, and very horny Benny came to Mistress Lorna because he was curious about the world of BDSM and female domination. Hailing from a very traditional Asian Canadian community, Benny Zhang wasn't used to dominant women. Well, Mistress Lorna showed him what he'd been missing...

"Yes Mistress Lorna," Benny Zhang said as he kissed her lovely feet, and Mistress Lorna smiled, pleased by his obedience. They were in the living room of Benny's family home in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario. With his wife Mina and their son out of town due to an athletic event, Benny Zhang had the house to himself. That's why the middle-aged government functionary invited a certain tall, leather-clad, totally bossy White woman to come torment him, to the tune of two hundred and fifty dollars per hour...

"Your ass is mine," Mistress Lorna said, a little while later, as she bent Benny Zhang over a nearby table, pulled down his shorts, lubricated his ass with Aveeno cream, and then buried a strap-on dildo in there. Benny moaned, and Mistress Lorna smacked his ass while shoving the dildo even deeper into his asshole. Mistress Lorna loved dominating males, especially the ones hailing from patriarchal cultures like Mr. Benny Zhang, formerly of Fujian province, China. It served them right...

"Mercy," Benny Zhang cried, after about forty five minutes of having his ass repeatedly fucked by Mistress Lorna and the merciless strap-on dildo which she wielded like an expert. Mistress Lorna smiled and pulled out of Benny's ass. The Asian businessman slumped on the carpeted floor. Mercifully, Mistress Lorna draped a sheet over him, and later helped him walk to the washroom. Aftercare was something which she believed in quite seriously. Mistress Lorna departed the Zhang household two hours after she walked into it, and left the owner with a big smile on his face and a sore bum. Good times...

"What a slut," Landon Cadbury said to himself, as he hid in the bushes near the window of the Zhang family living room. From there, he'd seen the whole thing. All the dirty things that Professor Lena Nestor/Mistress Lorna did to that poor bastard Mr. Zhang. Truth be told, Landon found himself both disturbed and turned on by what he saw. Landon filmed part of it with his iPhone, and Mistress Lorna and Mr. Zhang were so into each other that they never detected his presence. The fools...

"This what White privilege means, ladies and gentlemen, law enforcement will end the life of an unarmed African American a lot quicker than that of a White male serial killer caught in the act of murder," Professor Lena Nestor said, speaking to the young men and women of her Crime, Society & Punishment class at Carleton University. Sitting in the front row, Landon Cadbury smiled snidely, and for a moment, his eyes met those of the Professor. Shrugging, Professor Lena Nestor continued to drone on and on, and after a while, Landon tuned her out...

"Keep talking, bitch, we'll see what the university administration thinks of you once I show them pictures and videos of your extracurricular activities," Landon thought to himself. Class ended, and like everyone else, he was eager to get the hell out. It was three o'clock on a Tuesday. What's a bored brother to do? Rather than return to his dorm on Dundas, Landon felt like being entertained. He might go see the new Justice League movie...again. Maybe.

"Mr. Cadbury, I have something to discuss with you, would you mind staying for a few minutes after class?" Professor Lena Nestor said, her voice snatching Landon out of his train of thought. Startled, the young Black man looked around, as if making sure he'd heard right. The professor flashed him a smile a shark would recognize, and then Landon shuddered. What the fuck? Putting on a brave smile in spite of his sullenness, Landon nodded.

"No problem ma'am," Landon Cadbury heard himself reply. The big and tall young Black man waited as student after student left the classroom, and then for some reason, Professor Lena Nestor went and closed the doors. Landon felt a shiver down his spine as the tall, athletic professor turned to face him. Nice ass on that sick twisted witch, Landon thought, and Professor Lena Nestor fixed him with her imperious gaze, and Landon tried not to flinch.

"Landon Cadbury, the man from Toronto, my most ardent detractor in every classroom discussion, you've been putting in extra hours during extracurricular activities, young man, don't you know it's not nice to follow people around?" Professor Lena Nestor said, flashing him a disarming smile. Landon gasped in surprise, for he was not expecting these words. Hands on her hips, Professor Lena Nestor smiled, and waited for the young bozo's answer...

"Ma'am, I don't know what you're talking about," Landon said, and Professor Lena Nestor smiled, and then took out her cell phone. Stepping closer to Landon, she held up her phone, and he watched camera footage which disturbed him. Landon saw a video of himself, masturbating in the bushes near Mr. Zhang's window as he watched Mistress Lorna fuck the hell out of the Asian-Canadian businessman with her strap-on dildo. Landon swallowed hard, and looked at Professor Lena Nestor, who smiled triumphantly.

"Landon Cadbury, if there's anything I know, it's male psychology, you hate and fear strong women and yet you lust after us, you probably hate me for defying male patriarchy, including Black male sexism, and yet the fact that I am a dominant fascinates you, I'm not a dominant because I'm White, I am dominant and strong because I am a woman, your irrational fear of me is pathetic," Professor Lena Nestor said frostily. Turning around, she grabbed her briefcase and headed for the door...

"Ma'am please don't leave, everything you said was true, I like dominant women, but I hate myself for liking female dominance, as a Black man, I'm not supposed to like that, forgive me, I couldn't help myself, it's my male chauvinism, I try to fight it but it's not easy," Landon said, and Professor Lena Nestor turned and looked at him. A wicked smile creased her lovely features, and she looked at him thoughtfully.

"Landon, you can beg better than that, I was thinking of taking legal action against you for stalking me, but now I think I'll Blackmail and torment you instead, we both know you need it, and want it," Professor Lena Nestor said, and Landon sighed, and nodded. Without being told to do so, the young Black man approached the dominant older White woman whom he equally lusted after, and despised, and admired. Bowing his head gently, he spoke from the heart...

"I am yours to command," Landon Cadbury said, and Professor Lena Nestor laughed like a movie villainess, and nodded. Landon smiled nervously, for he had absolutely no idea what he was in for. When he got home that night, he slumped on his bed, tired and feeling defeated yet oddly turned on. Professor Lena Nestor was true to her word. Landon did not get in trouble with the authorities and he got a solid B-plus for his midterm. All was well, until it came time to pay the piper...

"Landon, I am going to make your dreams come true, you will be my bitch, my first Black male bitch, and you will love it," Mistress Lorna said, smiling wickedly, and Landon nodded. They were at the Beacon Hill hotel in the east end of Ottawa, and Landon paid for the room with some of his OSAP money as instructed by the boss lady. Landon was nervous, but the sight of Mistress Lorna, clad in leather and looking dangerous and sexy turned him on...

"Yes Mistress Lorna," Landon said, and he knelt at her feet and kissed her toes. Mistress Lorna smiled, and then ordered Landon to get naked. The tall, burly young Black man did as he was told. Mistress Lorna admired the brother's solid, dark-skinned, masculine and virile form. I am going to have fun with this brother, Mistress Lorna thought, and she felt all hot and bothered about it, as some old-fashioned souls would say...

Ever since her days at Jacksonville University, Lena Nestor had a thing for dark-skinned men. White guys never did anything for her. As a professional dominatrix, Mistress Lorna didn't often get to play with Black guys. Most of her Black male clients, like that hunky RCMP guy Jayson James Williamson, came to her for escorting, not the female domination stuff. Mistress Lorna had fun sucking Jayson's thick dark dick, and enjoyed having it in her mouth, pussy and asshole. Still, the brother never let her play with his ass anymore than her hubby Vincent ever let her play with his. Landon was going to be the first Black ass Mistress Lorna got to fuck...

"I am going to have fun with you, Landon," Mistress Lorna said, and did she ever. As the afternoon rolled on, Mistress Lorna put Landon Cadbury through the paces, as they say. For once, she was the one being entertained rather than the one entertaining and she did not hold back. Landon found himself on all fours, with his face buried between Mistress Lorna's big White ass cheeks. The bossy gal ordered him to lick her asshole and like a good submissive, Landon did as he was told...

"Oh damn," Landon said, a little while later, as Mistress Lorna led him around the hotel room on a leash like a dog. The towering, muscular and athletic blonde Amazon with the thick White ass dominated the hell out of him, and Landon felt both turned on and humiliated. After this, Mistress Lorna sat on a chair and got naked, allowing Landon to feast his eyes on her lovely body. As Landon looked on, Mistress Lorna fingered her wet, hairy blonde pussy right in front of him, teasing the hell out of the brother...

"Come here, Landon, you're in for a treat," Mistress Lorna said, and Landon rose to his feet, and stood in front of her. Mistress Lorna patted Landon's groin and then began stroking his dick, which lengthened and hardened in her hand. Looking up at her sub, Mistress Lorna saw a look of pained lust on his dark, handsome face. Mistress Lorna twisted Landon's balls, causing him to wince. Laughing, the sultry dominatrix then took the brother's dick into her mouth and began sucking on it...

"Oh wow Mistress Lorna," Landon sighed as the bossy blonde lady began sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. Mistress Lorna took her sweet time sucking Landon's dick, savoring the way the young Black man's dick smelled and tasted. Like most young men, Landon got hard easily and came even more easily. When he did, Mistress Lorna took a sip of his manly juice but did not swallow it. The only person whose masculine juice Mistress Lorna drank was her husband Vincent Moreau...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12