Mistress: Love, Pain & Humiliation Ch. 01

Story Info
Jon's journey in being dominated by his gf.
849 words
3.35
43.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon met Jane 3 years back and they have been in love ever since. Their relationship has been one which exuberates all the pillars of love. Jane by heart is a dominant. She last year made a proposal to Jon saying, that they should have more to their relationship and make it really exciting. Jon was perplexed about what she was talking about but kept listening. She mentioned that she wanted to have him as his slave. Jon kept staring at her on hearing this. He had read it on the internet seen videos and pictures but when it came to actually being a slave he was thinking. She said that its important that he knows that its makes their relationship stronger and she respects him and loves him but wants their sexual plays to be heightened. So Jon said "well I could try". Jane said in a pretty strict tone, "no you don't try ..you agree". This sudden authority in Janes voice turned on Jon a little. He asked her what does she exactly propose. She said she would write him an email about it and would discuss it further then.

The Email:

Dear Sweetheart,

I love you. I am so happy that you've accepted to be my slave. Its very important for you to know that its going to be a fun journey, a journey filled with love, pain & humiliation. You'll always be mine, and I respect and admire you for who you are. But it's a game we'll play, where you would follow and execute my orders when we decide to be in this mode. So here's how its going to be(only when we are in this mode):

Rules:

*You are going to address me as mistress/goddess (based on what I choose) always.

*You are never allowed to cum without my permission.

*You will follow all my orders without questioning me.

*I'm your owner and I own your cock and the rest of your body.

Some play guidelines:

*Things I make you do will encompass humiliation, degradation & pain. But I know you'll enjoy it too.

*Whenever you cum, or if there is any precum, you'll always lick it clean and eat it.

*You'll be called my slave, whore, slut,etc and even though I don't mean it, but I might refer to you as a cock sucker,fag whenever the situation calls upon it.

*These play guidelines are not a complete list, and I'll keep adding to them.

Reply to this mail, by sending a blank email which means you accept it.

Love

Yours, only Jane

Jon looks at the email, and surprisingly gets a real hard on. He gets excited at the whole idea, and responds as told to.

All the stuff they have done( This scene is a collation of all the stuff they have done)

Jane is sitting in her room on a chair drinking water, fully clothed. Jon walks in. Jane says slave, you don't walk in front of your mistress. You mistresses bitch, so get in all fours and crawl towards me. Bitch you don't wear any clothes when you are around me. Now strip. Next time you are entering the room, always remember to be stark naked. He acknowledges by saying yes mistress.

She says," Mistress has just come from outside. Remove her heels, Kiss the toe of the heel, the bottom of the heel and keep it aside. Then kiss my feet 5 times each. Suck on my toes and lick the bottom nicely."

Yes mistress.

Good bitch. Now you seem thirsty.

Yes mistress

She takes a mouthful of water, bends forward, and say" Open your mouth." She pours the water from her mouth to his. She takes a sip again, gargles, and pours it again and says, "Remember anything you eat or drink will come from my mouth."

Ever since, she has made him eat chocolates, cakes, chewing gums, and many more after she's taken them in and then put in his mouth.

You like that don't you slave.

You like being forced fed whatever mistress wishes.

Yes mistress.

Yeah then come here and open your mouth. She spits in his mouth. Gulp it. Spits again three times, and says savor it and then gulp it. She spits on his face, and says that you'll not clean that till I ask you to.

Yes mistress.

Ever since, she has made him lick her spit from the floor, from her feet, and has made it a ritual that whenever they go out, after he got dressed, she would ask him to spread his undie and she would spit on his cock, so that he felt that all the time when they were outside. She would also do it in a restaurant or theater, ask him to open his zip, spread his unide, and she would spit on his cock.

She said, ooh I almost forgot, and got a collar for him. She said" Slave, you'll be collared around me all the time. It's a sign of ownership. You are my bitch."

There's more to come in the following chapters.