Mistress Madina Ali of Somalia

Story Info
Somali dominatrix tames Haitian guy in Ottawa.
1.5k words
5.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"If I ever deal with a Black man again, he'd have to be different, I would need a Black man who can admit he eats female ass, and isn't afraid of my damn strap-on," Madina Ali said, and the tall, curvy and scantily clad, masked young Somali Muslim woman smiled at her unseen audience. Got them freaks right where I frigging want them, she thought with a happy sigh.

In her guise as Mistress Dina, Madina was seen by millions on her web cam. The world of "online Black female domination" was expanding, and becoming more profitable by the minute. Just this month she made fourteen hundred dollars from her cam shows alone. Madina couldn't get enough of it. As a Black female dominatrix in a world of generic blondes in PVC outfits, Mistress Dina knew that she definitely stood out.

Mistress Dina sat on the bed, clad in a White bra and matching panties which contrasted nicely against her mahogany-hued skin. The dreadlocked young woman stroked her shiny ebony strap-on dildo, teasing the hell out of the scores of men masturbating at home. She knew they were out there, watching her on their PCs, laptops and cell phones. Eager and hungry for a piece of her...

"You freaky boys want me to bend you over and stuff your asses with my strap-on, don't you? I've fucked all kinds of asses, Black, White and brown, I don't discriminate, I turn all men into my bitches," Mistress Dina said, laughing seductively. With that, she stood up, moving her hips and making thrusting motions while pumping her strap-on dildo with her hand.

"Hmm, I like to go in balls deep, hit that prostate, and make you guys scream like the bitches you are, White boys who work in offices, nerdy Asian guys, and tough brothers who act like they can tear the whole world down, I fuck all of you up the ass with my strap-on," Mistress Dina teased. Winking at the camera, she began lubricating the dildo with Aveeno cream, and then she began stroking it anew, letting a few drops of lubricant drip on the floor...

"I'll be taking submissions from you losers, because I'm going to be making videos where I fuck you up the ass, email me, and you must live in the Ottawa area, serious inquiries only," Mistress Dina said, before clicking off and ending the show. Let them marinate on that, she thought to herself as she took off her mask, and headed to the shower. She always got worked up during her cam shows and liked to get cleaned up afterwards...

"Oh shit," Sebastien Larousse said to himself, as he came, having gotten all worked up while watching Mistress Dina's live cam-show. The big and tall, slightly chubby young man sighed happily. He stroked his rapidly softening dick and slowly pulled his rather thick toothbrush out of his asshole. It was White when it went in, and now it was brown. Wincing, Sebastien tossed the toothbrush away, and wiped the cum that smeared his fist on his bed sheets. Sheer nasty fun, he thought with a smile.

Sebastien Larousse, born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Somali immigrant father and a White Canadian mother, is a newcomer to the City of Ottawa. He's taking up chemistry at the University of Ottawa, and while on his own for the first time, he's exploring his sexuality. He's had sex with a few escorts, but none of them really lit his fire. The brother from Montreal is into Black female domination, and has a real fetish for bossy, dark-skinned Black women in Black leather...

While surfing the web looking for the kind of porn he craves, Sebastien Larousse came across Mistress Dina's cam and blog spot. The sultry dark-skinned dominatrix claimed to be from East Africa, and unlike virtually all the other Black female dominants that he'd ever heard of, she wasn't allergic to Black male submissive types. He'd quickly subscribed to her, and became quite fascinated with all of her videos...

"I'll happily be your sub, Mistress Dina," Sebastien said, as he closed his eyes and went to sleep, to dream of the sultry Black dominatrix whom he was quite simply obsessed. That's why, as soon as he woke up, he took a short video of himself, naked of course, and emailed it to the address on Mistress Dina's site under the name Bass. He wasn't expecting a reply, not really. Until he did...

"Hello there, Bass, you are certainly a bold one, are you serious about appearing in one of my videos?" Mistress Dina asked in the message, and Sebastien eagerly replied. The lady asked him a bunch of questions, and then asked for his number, and a thirty-minute phone conversation followed. Sebastien held his breath when he heard her voice for the first time. Feminine, strong, and definitely African accented, which made Sebastien smiled...

"I am absolutely down with appearing in the video, ma'am, we need more Black on Black kink videos out there," Sebastien replied, and Mistress Dina chuckled softly, then hastily agreed. Just like that, Sebastien agreed to appear on Mistress Dina's next Black female domination video, which would feature a Black male submissive for the very first time ever. Sebastien went to school with a big smile on his face the next day. He was about to make history!

"You're taller than I expected, and good-looking too, come on in, Bass," said the tall, curvy young Black woman with the enchanting smile as she greeted him at the door. Bass looked at her and smiled nervously, then shook her hand. Mistress Dina looked at the tall, somewhat chubby, well-dressed, light-skinned young Black man with the thick Afro who stood in front of her. Nodding, she beckoned for him to come inside. This Papa Bear has no idea what he's in for, Mistress Dina thought with a wicked smile.

"I'm down for whatever," Bass said to Mistress Dina as they sat in her living room, and she told him what she was into. Smiling, Mistress Dina nodded, and then they went down to her basement to get the deed done. Watching Mistress Dina get her camera and equipment ready, Bass felt both nervous and excited. Once she was ready, the dominant gal looked at her next co-star/victim with a nasty smile on her dark, beautiful face.

"Are you sure, Bass? I am the kind of strong Black woman who likes to turn men, especially Black men, into bitches, just so you know," Mistress Dina said, and Bass swallowed hard, then nodded. Without further ado, they got started. For the opening scene, Mistress Dina led her slave, Bass, around on a leash. They went to the basement. The light-skinned brother was stark naked, with a mask on the top half of his face, and his eyes were full of eager anticipation...

"I am your bitch, your Black male slut, Mistress Dina," Bass said, and the chubby Black dude obediently kissed the Black mistress feet in front of the camera. Pleased by her new sub's enthusiasm, Mistress Dina smiled, and then proceeded to do more with him. That's how Bass found himself on all fours, getting spanked by the sultry, bossy Black female dominant of his dreams...

"You're going to be a magnificent bitch when I'm done with you," Mistress Dina said, and after spanking the hell out of Bass's ass, she proceeded to show him what she was made of. Bass found himself lying on his back, while Mistress Dina sat on his face, smothering his visage with her thick, leather-clad booty. Bass stroked his dick furiously as Mistress Dina rode his face, loving every moment of that thick ass on his face. It was his dream come true...

"Oh damn," Sebastien cried out, as Mistress Dina bent him over, and stuffed a strap-on dildo up his ass, after lubricating him good and proper. Sebastien groaned, for Mistress Dina's strap-on was a lot thicker than the toothbrush handle he used at home to fuck his own ass. Gripping her sub's wide hips, Mistress Dina leaned into him, shoving the dildo deeper into his asshole.

"Scream for me like a good bitch," Mistress Dina demanded, and with that, she bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo even deeper into Sebastien's asshole. The chubby, light-skinned young brother let out a loud, deep moan as the sultry black dominatrix invaded his asshole. Even with the lubrication, Mistress Dina's dildo felt huge inside Sebastien's asshole...and he loved every moment of it.

"Yes Mistress Dina," Sebastien croaked, and Mistress Dina smiled, winking at the camera as she continued fucking her sub's ass with expert strokes. The brother continued to moan and squeal, that's right, squeal, as she fucked his ass and she worked him over until he couldn't take it anymore and begged for mercy. Mistress Dina grinned and pulled out of Sebastien's ass, and the brother slumped on the basement/dungeon carpeted floor, spent.

"Did I make your dreams come true?" Mistress Dina asked Sebastien, and the brother smiled and nodded. Pleased with her sub's response, Mistress Dina ended the session and turned off the camera. She let Sebastien get some rest, then let him take a shower and sent him home. She had much work to do editing the video, and when it was finally ready, it would wow her audience online. As the only Black dominatrix willing to take on Black men as well as other races, Mistress Dina was about to outpace her competitors ( of all colors ) and corner the market...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Beekeeper's Mistress Tied down and dominated.in BDSM
The Emperor and The Temple - Prologue So begins book II of The Temple Trilogy.in Novels and Novellas
The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 01 Tak serves a priestess in her bedchamber.in Novels and Novellas
Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 01 Mistress Katie and Domina play with a submissive slut.in BDSM
Cristina's Slave Husband A beautiful wife, her slave husband and his 19 year old son.in BDSM
More Stories