Mistress Malaika of Senegal

Story Info
Senegalese Muslim dominatrix trains Haitian student.
2.3k words
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Tell me your most hidden desires, mon cher, and don't hold back," Malaika Diallo said, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, attractive, thirty-something Senegalese American Muslim woman leaned back in her chair, and smiled coyly at her interviewee. This was the moment of truth, where a certain Haitian brother who'd been talking tough for months online would finally bare his soul. And if Malaika didn't like what she heard, he wouldn't get the coveted position of being her S.U.B.

"Well, alright, I really like dominant Black women, I can admit that much," Benjamin Boucher replied, and the six-foot-three, burly and coconut-hued, athletic young Haitian American man sighed deeply, as though he had just betrayed a great secret. Looking at Malaika Diallo, also known as Mistress Mal, through chestnut eyes that seemed slightly spooked, Benjamin awaited her reaction. The two of them sat inside Tamboo, a chic Haitian restaurant located on Main Street in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts.

"Good answer," Malaika said, smiling and licking those full lips of hers, a gesture that registered with a certain part of Benjamin's masculine anatomy. Ever since Malaika caught Benjamin looking at "femdom" porn in the Massasoit Community College library, instead of studying for his second-year Criminal Justice exams, she'd been fascinated with him. Benjamin was built like an NFL player, and he was smart, friendly and easygoing, but Malaika could tell he had a submissive streak the length of the Charles River Bridge.

On that fateful day, Malaika Diallo happened to be visiting her alma mater, Massasoit Community College. Having graduated from Massasoit Community College in the summer of 2008, Malaika went on to study Business Administration at UMass-Boston, and later earned her MBA at Northeastern University. In spite of everything she'd done and everyplace she'd been ever since those halcyon days, Malaika Diallo never forgot Massasoit Community College. Still, who knew that visiting her old stomping grounds would have proven so...fulfilling?

After completing her studies in Massachusetts, Malaika Diallo moved to New York City, where she became a high-ranking executive for Alliance Bernstein L.P. a global asset management firm. Living in NEW YORK CITY was all kinds of fun. Malaika lived in a three-bedroom townhouse in SoHo, and made three hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year, after taxes. She had power, and wealth, but felt unfulfilled. Malaika indulged in numerous pleasures, especially after discovering the world of BDSM. And she yearned to find someone like her to share it with...

"Glad you feel that way," Benjamin replied, and Malaika looked at this twenty-year-old hunk and smiled in a most lustful manner. I love playing with younger man but this one is a delicious slice of chocolate cake, Malaika thought, and she felt a tingle deep in her core as she thought of all the wicked and wonderful things that she could do with a handsome brother like Benjamin.

"Indeed, excuse me for a minute, would you, Benjamin?" Malaika said, and she rose, and headed for the ladies room. At this hour, the restaurant wasn't crowded, though there were a few people sitting and dining. Malaika walked to the ladies room, moving in a slow, deliberately haughty way. And she could feel Benjamin's eyes on her the entire time. Now that she blamed him. Malaika knew how fetching her thick round ass looked in Black leather pants...

"Welcome back," Benjamin said, and he rose and pulled Malaika's chair for her like a gentleman when she came back, a few minutes later. Malaika smiled and nodded. As the waiter came with their food, two plates of White rice with brown bean sauce and goat meat, plus two pitchers of lemonade, Malaika smiled. Everything about this moment felt right. Good food. In a Black-owned, classy restaurant. And she was in the company of a Black hunk who was full of potential...

"Thank you, mon beau," Malaika replied, smiling at Benjamin. As she took a bite out of her plate of rice, Malaika noticed another couple dining nearby. A chubby, dark-skinned dude dressed like he was Ice Cube in his N.W.A. days, and a tall, even chubbier White woman with long blonde hair that was neatly braided. The White chicks are stealing brothers left and right, both the quality ones and the rabble, Malaika thought, and she flashed the couple a frosty smile when they looked in her direction.

"You are one beautiful woman," Benjamin said, and Malaika smiled at him, her heart skipping a beat. She could tell that the younger man meant every word. Benjamin smiled at the tall and very dark-skinned woman who sat opposite him, looking spectacular in a dark gray vest, White blouse, and Black leather pants. Her stylish Afro was puffed out and on point. Malaika reminded Benjamin of Hollywood actress and global icon Grace Jones, only curvier, with an ass that Tennis legend Serena Williams would envy.

"You flatter me, handsome," Malaika said, and she grinned and brushed her hand against Benjamin's, and he grasped her hand and then kissed it. Malaika smiled, pleased with Benjamin's smoothness. The younger brothers were so sweet and cool, unlike the ones her age, who were jaded and full of baggage. Malaika couldn't wait to experience Benjamin in all of his glory. They finished their sumptuous meal, and afterwards, they went back to her hotel room at the Country Inn to burn off those calories...

"Do as you're told, handsome, and the rewards will be great," Malaika told Benjamin, as they went into her hotel room. Benjamin nodded, and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. Malaika returned his kiss, and then they went to bed and continued with their fun. Hastily Malaika undressed, and smiled as she watched Benjamin marvel at her natural beauty. Is there anything more beautiful than the natural Black woman?

"Yes my goddess," Benjamin said, and he laid Malaika on the bed, and proceeded to lick the dark-skinned vision of beauty from her head to her toes. Malaika smiled as Benjamin licked her breasts, grazing her nipples with his teeth before sucking on them. At the same time, he fingered her wet, hairy pussy, setting her flesh ablaze. The brother spread her thick thighs wide open, and began munching on her pussy like a hungry man...

"Pleasure me," Malaika ordered, and Benjamin grinned, and then stuck his tongue out, to tease her clitoris like only he could. Malaika soon found herself moaning and squirming on the bed, for Benjamin had a wicked tongue, and the Haitian brother didn't mind putting it to good use. Malaika rubbed her breasts together and sighed happily, loving what Benjamin was doing to her. The Senegalese Muslim gal hadn't had her pussy eaten this good in a while, and wanted to make up for lost time. Luckily, a certain Haitian stud was more than happy to help a sister out...

"Did I please you Mistress Malaika?" Benjamin asked, a little while later, after she came down from cloud nine. Malaika looked at her new sub through moist eyes and smiled, then her gaze roved over his fine, masculine physique. Without another word, Malaika grabbed Benjamin's dick and began stroking it. Benjamin grinned and nodded gently, amazed as Malaika leaned over, and took his dick into her mouth. Now that's what I'm talking about, Benjamin thought happily.

"I may be sucking your dick, Benjamin, you remember that I am your Mistress and you belong to me," Malaika paused to say, and Benjamin nodded, then gasped as the sultry Senegalese Muslim dominatrix stuck her middle finger up his ass while sucking his dick. Malaika grinned and added a second finger up Benjamin's ass, and continued fellating him. Although surprised by the anal intrusion, Benjamin did not seem to mind it. Indeed, the Haitian brother's dick grew even longer and harder in Malaika's mouth.

"I am yours, do with me as you see it, Mistress Malaika," Benjamin cried out, moments before he came. Malaika drank his cum, and then let him catch his breath before bending him over. Benjamin watched as Malaika pulled his own belt from his pants, and clutched it menacingly, a wicked smile on her beautiful face. What in hell was she going to do with that?

"Black men with fine asses like yours need a regular spanking, Benjamin, and I'm just the bossy sister to deliver it to you," Malaika said, and with that, she began whooping his ass. Benjamin groaned as Malaika started to beat his ass with his own belt. Dammit, the Senegalese Muslim chick wasn't kidding when she said that she was really dominant. Benjamin was surprised to find himself both turned on and a bit scared as Malaika continued asserting her sensual dominance over him.

"Yes Mistress Malaika," Benjamin said, and Malaika grinned, watching his cute ass turn bluish from her repeated belting. Gently she patted Benjamin's ass, and then she began fingering him. After working her index finger up Benjamin's ass, and adding her middle finger there for good measure, Malaika deemed the Haitian stud ready for something more. Was he ready for his first pegging? Only one way to find out for sure...

"Benjamin, spread your ass cheeks for me," Malaika ordered, and after a brief hesitation, Benjamin did as he was told. Malaika took some Aloe cream and began smearing it on Benjamin's asshole, and then she pulled a phallic object from her purse. A sleek silver dildo that she always carried with her everywhere she went. Malaika rolled a condom on the dildo, dipped it in Aloe cream, and then pressed it against Benjamin's asshole...

"Oh fuck," Benjamin gasped, and Malaika laughed and playfully flicked her fingers over his balls while pushing the dildo into his asshole. The Haitian stud had no idea what he was in for. In her adventures in the world of BDSM, Malaika had the pleasure of dominating lots of men. An Arab businessman from Dubai crawled on his hands and knees as she led him around her townhouse on a leash like a dog. A Romanian trader ate her pussy and asshole, and even let her pee on him. Still, Malaika never had the pleasure of dominating a Black man, until now. She took her sweet time as she worked the dildo into Benjamin's ass.

"Give me your sweet ass, Benjamin, you know you want to," Malaika whispered into Benjamin's ear, and she grabbed his dick and began tugging on it while fucking his ass with the silver dildo. Benjamin began to moan softly, then loudly, as Malaika stimulated his dick and balls while filling his asshole with the dildo. She buried the dildo as far as it would go inside Benjamin's ass, and the handsome Haitian brother cried out, screaming passionately. Malaika rammed the dildo up his ass and didn't let up until Benjamin came, moaning her name...

"That was frigging amazing," Benjamin said to Malaika, a few minutes later. Malaika smiled and nodded, and upon noticing that Benjamin's dick was still hard, she had other plans for him. Malaika got on all fours and shook her big Black ass at Benjamin, and she turned and look at him, a demanding and lustful look on her almost ethereally beautiful face.

"What are you waiting for, a frigging invitation?" Malaika said in a sharp tone, shaking her head in anger mixed with impatience while spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Upon seeing that, Benjamin grinned, and nodded. This woman is so demanding and so hot, Benjamin thought, and he came up behind Malaika, and caressed her big dark ass. Playfully he slapped it. Reaching for the condoms lying on Malaika's night stand, Benjamin rolled one on his hard dick, and then pressed his dick against her backdoor.

"Oh my," Benjamin sighed, gripping Malaika's wide hips as he pushed his dick into her asshole. Even with the condom on, he felt warmth and tightness all around his dick as he worked his way inside Malaika. The curvy Senegalese Muslim dominatrix pushed her big dark ass against Benjamin's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her. A sharp groan escaped Malaika's full lips as Benjamin began to fuck her. The only thing Malaika loved more than filling male asses with her toys was having a stiff dick in her tight backdoor...

"Fuck me, and don't you dare hold back," Malaika ordered, and Benjamin did as he was told, marveling at the West African Muslim dominatrix's ability to be so damn bossy, even with a big dick embedded deep in her asshole. Benjamin went to town on Malaika, smacking her big dark ass and pulling on her Afro while slamming his dick into her backdoor. Malaika's moans turned into squeals, then outright screams as Benjamin fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it. And the handsome Haitian stud didn't let up until a certain Senegalese Muslim dominatrix screamingly and very effectively tapped out...

"You amaze me, Mistress Malaika, I definitely want to be your sub, I humbly ask you to be my Mistress," Benjamin Boucher said to Malaika Diallo, after showering and getting dressed. Malaika, clad in a bright green bathrobe, looked at the handsome young Haitian stud who stood before her, fresh and clean, and so damn sexy. If only the brothers in NEW YORK CITY were like him, Malaika thought, with a twinge of regret. Oh, well. Can't have everything...

"I gratefully and respect accept the gift of your submission, Benjamin," Malaika said, and the two of them exchanged a hug before Benjamin left the Country Inn, and then went to chill at the Westgate Mall. Benjamin felt sore in all kinds of places as he walked to the mall, but the Haitian stud had a big grin on his handsome face. If even half the sisters in New York City were anything like Malaika Diallo, Benjamin just might move down there after finishing his studies at Massasoit Community College.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...in Erotic Horror
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
Whispers Is her room haunted?in Erotic Horror
The Haviscourt Sisters A vampire heads home to confront her sister.in Erotic Horror
Egg Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds an egg.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories