Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert, stay outside the door. On your knees, face away, fingers in your ears."

He quickly closes the door, kneels on the other side of it as instructed.

I'm still shaking, crying softly, feels like I'm bleeding, burns like fire across my cheeks.

"Come here baby. Come to me."

I pick myself up off of the whipping horse, stumble gently, walk to you.

"I'm so sorry, I wanted today to perfect for you, I...", I start to cry, choke up.

"I know."

You take my hand, lead me to you, sit me on your lap. You take the top of your dress down, unzip the back and let the top fall to your waist. You unclasp your bra, magnificent breasts fall from it. I feel your hand on the back of my head, bending me down as I sit on your lap, one hand holding your breast up, offering me your nipple, other hand moving my head down onto it. I put your nipple into my mouth, start to kiss, suck, feed. I'm crying ever so softly.

"Oooo, that's a good boy, very good boy, uh, uh, oooo...yes...", feel you pet the back of my head. I feel your other hand release your breast and go to my penis.

You take my semi erect penis in your hand, start to stroke me, feel me grow hard in your hand. I start to breathe hard, moan as I suck you, feel your hand slowly masturbate me, index finger rubbing the precum around the head of my erection.

"He was handsome, yes he was. I think I may call him, Ethan. Could be a very interesting man, could just be a very expensive dinner. I liked him, liked his boldness and his hunger, could see it in his eyes."

You feel me start to throb in your hand.

"Ethan, cum for me. Come on, baby, cum for me. Don't worry about a mess, cum when you're ready."

You feel me suck hard on your breast, take your nipple in my teeth, feel me gently nibble. You giggle.

"Oh my."

You start to pump hard, fast. It happens.

I cum hard, shoot up all over your hand, down onto my lap, your dress. You milk me, watch me throb, shake, convulse on your lap.

"Uh, uh, uh...oooooooooo...", cum all over, huge spurts.

"That's my boy, yes. You love me don't you, baby?"

"Yesssss, yesssssssss...uh...", shaking.

When I finish you look a me, see fear come over my face. Not knowing what you're going to do next, this makes you laugh loud.

"See, I'm not a heartless bitch."

You laugh hugely, scream out...

"Robert!!"

The door opens quickly. He enters and I look to him, see the look on his face, me on your lap, your breasts exposed, me naked covered with cum, all over your hand and on your dress.

"Robert, be a good boy and clean this mess up."

You watch as he hurries to start licking the cum off of me, you. I feel his mouth on me, feel his tongue lick up my thigh, over my stomach, feel him take my penis in his mouth and suck the last of it out of me, see him hurry to lick it off of your hand, your dress. You say nothing, just stare at the two of us, your slaves.

"Ethan, I want to be fucked again. I want you in my bed later tonight. But for now I want you to shower, clean yourself up and then do the basement cleaning chores, do the laundry too, this dress will have to be hand washed."

You push Robert's head away, 'Move!"

You stand, me up off of your lap as soon as I feel you start to go to your feet.

"Did you have a good day shopping with me, Ethan? I know you did. And I have to say I was please in general. Marred only by our one little episode. That won't happen again."

"No, Ma'am, no. Thank you, Ma'am. I LOVED being with you, loved it."

You smile, take my penis in your hand, bend forward and kiss the end of it.

"No cumming tonight, Ethan. Just fucking. Want to be very much fucked, think about the man I met in the parking lot."

You slip out of your dress, shoes, panties only, dress and bra on the floor. You snap your fingers at Robert.

"Let's go inspect your housework, little man."

You start for the door, Robert close behind you. You take the crop you used on me off of the floor as you leave, Robert in tow.

12