Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 33

Story Info
a slave is caught masturbating without permission
1.4k words
4.11
25.4k
4
0

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

I am covered in welts, sobbing uncontrollably, restrained and naked over the whipping horse. You paid specific attention to my little balls and penis, so sore will not be able to touch them for weeks even if I could. They will ache painfully when put back in the cage. The pitifully filled condom is laid on the white-board. It drips just slightly onto the written block and bold word, 'DISRESPECT'. I have been staring down at it, tears fall onto the letters as I shake, shudder. My screams, crying, all silenced by your sound-proof basement whipping room. You whipped me for almost one hour. My screaming drown out only by your screaming back at me. Furious, angry, chastising, a woman scorned you screamed at me the entire time you whipped me, punctuating strokes with your most cruel cane, 'YOU LITTLE BITCH!', 'YOU FUCKING WHORE!', 'DISREPECTFUL LITTLE SLUT!'

I have been left here alone for almost two hours, still sobbing off and on.

The door opens. You enter the room, stalk to the back of me, one flat hand brought down hard across my stripe covered cheek. I scream, cannot help it.

"Well?"

You keep your hand on my rear end as soon as you bring it down a second time, feel it burn like fire as you gently put your fingers into the crack of my rear, toy with it. I see you in the mirror.

"I am sorry, Mistress, please..."

I start crying heavily again.

You listen as I go on for almost two minutes, just stand and stare, listening. Hysterical apology, non-stop, I am stammeing. And then you silence me.

"Shhhhh. It's over now. But what were you thinking? You didn't know that I'd find out? Milk you and get that tiny offering to add to your collection? What the fuck, sweetie, did you think I wouldn't know?"

You squeeze my left cheek, hear me wail.

"Let you out of your penis cage to do your housework, try and give you something special, and that's what happens, you cum without me being present? You masturbate? That is your offering to me always, baby. That is for your Mistress, not you. You did it selfishly on your own? I feel betrayed. I feel so hurt by all of this. My lover, well, I know he is clueless fuck sometimes. But you? I thought you had more respect, honey. Him taking you to a bar, letting that friend of his fuck you, he can be so fucking mean! I spoke with him about that, couldn't get a serious word out of him, just laughed. But I know he won't do that again, at least I got him to promise that. But you cumming, him catching you after he brought you home. And then this horrible little offering? Look at that condom!"

You shout. Bending forward, you dangle the barely full condom in front of my face.

"I was furious little boy, so angry I don't know where to start. I think we need a plan."

You slide your hand down my cheek, feel me shake, cry out. Reaching down you cradle my balls and shriveled penis in your hand, cup them so easily. You squeeze them.

"Even though these are swollen and bruised they are going back into your cage. And that cage will not come off for some time. I should whip these right off of you, shouldn't I, baby."

"Yes, Mistress, yes...but please don't, please...please don't..."

Violently twist my head to see you in the mirror, eyes swollen, smeared and running eye makeup all over my face, you look at me calmly. I shake, almost convulsively.

"Are you going to be a good boy? You know that's all I ask of you."

You touch the hole of my shriveled penis, run your finger around the dry hole, no precum. I wince, feel you push up into it.

"Oh yes, Mistress, so sorry, I am soooooorrrrrrrrry, am so sorry, please, Misteress...' Shaking, still crying hard.

"He wants to pierce you. He says you should have a little chain connecting this to your balls. That, and name tag connecting this to this."

You pull my soft penis back and up to touch the head of it to my bruised and swollen balls. I jerk, hard, flail at my restrained wrists and ankles. It hurts so bad after my severe whipping, all over my crotch, at least half an hour on just that part of me. You took your time.

"I'm going to seriously consider that, baby doll. He says I can't trust you. We talked about that, having you pierced, errant little penis held to your sack by a little chain. Maybe that's what you need. Maybe you can't be trusted to be a good boy after all. Make you my favorite sissy boy and you pay me back by disrespecting my wishes. Jacking off. Indeed."

You look at me in the mirror, severe look. You see me start to sob hysterically.

"But I have a heart of gold, I really do. I think we'll give you another chance. But you are going to earn that. You are not going to be in your milking cage for a while, at least not for milking. This little thing isn't going to cum for a while. When I take your cock cage off, give you a second chance maybe a couple of months from now, you think you can keep your hands off of this if I trust you to be a free-range little whore? Do you? Put a condom on you and milk you am I going to get a full load of your messy stuff, am I?"

You squeeze my balls slightly, penis pushed back against them. I scream.

"Yes, Mistress...oh yes, yes..."

"Shhhhh."

"We'll see. I know you're gonna be a good boy. If not we'll just have to take control away from you permanently. And I can do that. Maybe been too good to you, he says I am. He says you're good only for ass fucking. We'll see, sweetie."

You release your hand from me.

You walk to the front of me, kick the white board off to the side of the room, the white board that reads in big block letters 'JACKING OFF BEHIND MISTRESSES BACK'. You squat down on your heels, take my head in your hands. You pull my face up and kiss me on the lips.

"I'm going out. I'm going to leave you here for another hour, let you think this all over. Mary's upstairs. She has instruction to help back into your penis cage. Your mother will be down in an hour to cage and release you. I want you showered, smooth and pretty when I return. Don't know what time I'll be back, we're going to one his business friend's homes for dinner and then to a party. You be in your room when I get back, all prettied up, kiss you goodnight, maybe have my lover use you for my amusement. I know you love doing that for me. Mama loves you, baby. All she wants is your respect."

You kiss me again, stand.

"You're still my favorite one, honey."

I hear your heels click as you walk to the door. You turn back toward me.

"Oh, and your mother didn't make half the noise you did when she was down her yesterday. But she is loud when whipped, the little bitch is loud. I didn't whip her as hard as I did you though, only used a paddle. I should have you watch some time. Mostly just sat with Ilsa and Barbara and watched as Eric fucked her. All that noise making must run in what is now our happy family. That crying and begging thing, I like it. The two of you do it well. She sounds a little like you do too. I mean when she cums to, like a grateful little bitch. I do love our family, baby. I love both mother and son, like a good mother should."

You open the door, turning out the light before you close it behind you as you leave.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers