Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 34

Story Info
A slave is housebroken, a lesson in posture as well.
915 words
3.98
35.9k
4
1

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

"Oh my!!!"

You enter the room and see me in my cage.

"Gone one fucking night and you can't control yourself. Good thing we put you in a diaper. What if I'd brought someone down here to see you?!? Someone I wanted to give you to? Fuck, you make me mad."

You look down at me. You've been at your boyfriend's house for the night. You put me in my cage before you left at 7pm the night before. It's 11am the next day.

"Mistress, please, I'm so sorry. I am so ashamed of myself, please, couldn't hold it anymore, couldn't, please..."

"You disgust me sometimes."

You reach down and flip open the cage door, step back away from me. You see the bulge in the back of my soaking wet diaper, smile to yourself.

"I can't even get laid without coming home to find you with shit your pants, piss all over yourself."

You walk to the door.

"Should I call Ilsa? I can. She can take over from here, take care of you for the rest of the day. Was I right the other day when I said you needed a diaper, said you have no self-control? Remember, little bitch? Do you?!?."

You glare at me as I come out of the cage, step onto the cold cement floor. I feel cold urine run down my naked legs and over my bare feet.

"Yes, Mistress, so sorry..."

"You know what she'd do. Ilsa would make you put your nose in that diaper, take it off of you and make you kneel and rub your nose it. She'd keep you like that for the rest of the day."

I start to stammer, cry, look to the floor. I feel utter disgust with myself.

"Mistress, please...please...no, please..."

"Get this cleaned up, now! You have permission to relieve yourself if you have to and dress. Move, little girl. You have housework to do, move, move, move!"

You storm out of the room. You are angry.

I present myself to you completely showered, baby smooth, perfumed and made up one hour later. I am wearing a black corset. My penis locked harness washed clean, 3" spike heel ankle boots with lace ruffled top white sissy sox, I wear a metal locked collar around my neck. I have my stainless steel bulbous hook-like dildo in hand already inserted deep into my rear. I am holding the chain at the top of it in my hand up behind me and down over my back. I kneel and put my nose to the wall. I wait for you and your daily instructions.

I hear you enter the room as I hold the chain in place firmly. I make sure to pull the metal dildo up into me. You walk up to my rear.

"Last chance little girl, do you have to go to the bathroom?"

You stare down at me from behind.

"No Ma'am."

"Once I lock this in place and you start your housework we are not taking it out."

You lean down and take the chain from my hand, hear me whimper as you pull it up just enough to make it hurt a little more, make me wince.

"I said, do you have to go to the fucking bathroom?!? We both know you can't control yourself while I'm gone."

"No, Ma'am, ...uhhhh, please...no, Mistress, no."

I squirm as you release the hook in your hand but hold it firmly, just enough to hold it in tight. I feel you lock it in place. You lock it to my neck collar in the back. You use the hook to reinforce posture during housework.

"I have a very busy day, have girls coming over tonight. I don't want to be disturbed by you. Do you need a diaper? Or do you want me to trust you to be a big girl while you clean? I don't want you pissing on my floor."

You smile at me, wicked smile.

"Please, Mistress, please let me be a big girl. I promise, promise not to pee without your permission, please, Mistress, please."

"Okay, little bitch. I'll trust you this time."

You laugh loudly.

"We will house break you one way or another. You are being trained to go to the bathroom when I decide you should go, not you. I fucking own you. Do not forget that my ittle Princess bitch. I'm very disappointed with you right now. Come home and find out that you shit yourself, made a mess in your clean cage, pee all over the floor of it. I told you, I expect you to stay clean in your cage until I come home and release you. You'll learn one way or another."

You put your hand to my mouth, offer it, see me hurry to kiss it repeatedly.

"Start your housework. Move, girl!"

I feel you prod my rear end with the toe of your shoe.

"If you have to relieve yourself before I decide to take you to your toilet I'll paddle you so hard you won't sit for a week. Now move, go."

"Yes, Mistress, yes..."

I almost trip over myself hurrying to my chores as you turn and leave the room.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers