Mistress Marla Shares Her Slut

Story Info
Mistress and her slut meet at a "private" web site.
1.2k words
3.79
30.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn69
jenn69
1 Followers

Sitting in my living room, signed online, my hands on the keyboard waiting. The house is warm. I am all alone hoping she will sign on soon. I have followed her instructions to the letter. I am naked with my basket of toys sitting next to me. My camera is on and aimed at my long hard nipples, our site is up on my screen and I am looking at myself. I push the keyboard away and aim my body directly at the camera so she will see her slut as soon as she signs on. I nervously reach up and type a greeting. “Mistress Marla your slut is very happy to see you! I am here for you pleasure awaiting your instructions”

I squirm with nervous anticipation when the tone rings “You've got mail” I click on my mail box to find one email from Mistress Marla. I begin to shake; my breathing gets shallow, as I know it holds instructions.

My Dearest Slut,

You look beautiful tonight your nipples need some attention though so I want you to take six clothespins from your basket and place three on each nipple, one on each side then one right on the nipple. Give me a good show!! then come meet me.

Luv Mistress Marla

Well, I just about came right then and there. She had been watching me, was watching me and I hadn’t known it. I quickly found 6 clothespins and began to prepare my nipples placing the four on the outside then finishing by placing the last two on my nipples. I squirmed in my seat; my cunt was dripping from the pain radiating from my nipples. I then typed a quick response, “Hello Mistress Thank you Mistress. The pain is wonderful oooo Thankyou.”

“Hello my slut you look beautiful. I see you are squirming around are you wet???”

“Yes, Mistress, I am very sorry but yes my pussy is wet Ma'am.”

“Well you know how I feel about that slut don't you!! We will have to do something about that. Find 7 more clothespins and two pieces of duct tape about 4 inches long. Ok now spread legs very wide show me everything slut. Now place 3 clothes pins on each labia, good now pull them over to your thigh and tape them down on both sides. Hmmmm looks good slut now rub your clit, that’s it bitch play with it good. Get it long and hard, mmmmmm yess now clip the last clothespin to that clit. NOW slut. Ok very good, a little slow, but good."

“OOOO Thankyou Mistress thankyou ooooooo it hurts sooooo bad Ma’am ooooo how long Ma’am??”

“WHAT?? You ask me??? You know better than to ask me how long a punishment will last. You have made me very angry Slut. You shall sit there like that for as long as it pleases me. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???”

“Yyyyessss Mistress Please forgive me I’m so so sorry for asking please Mistress I will do anything to please you anything. Please don’t be angry at me please Mistress please.”

“Stop your blubbering slut and just sit there and let me think.”

With that she was silent and I watched the clock on the screen click by. I did not know if she was still online, I wanted to type something to her to beg her forgiveness but I did not dare, so I sat. The pain in my clit and nipples was almost unbearable. They burned and throbbed with each breath the pain increased. The tears began to slowly escape my eyes and roll down my face, but I sat and waited. I was so ashamed, how could I have made her so angry that she would leave me sitting here alone with all these clothespins.

I looked at the clock it had been 30 minutes since she had spoken to me last. Oh wow she had never done this before, she had never let me sit alone before she had always talked to me when I was being punished so I would know everything was ok that she still loved me, but not this time. The tears where now coming faster my tits where wet from them and then it happened I sobbed. One big unexpected, body shaking sob and I let out a scream from the pain, I was now sitting with the clothespin on my clit stuck underneath me and it was pulling on my clit something terrible. It must have happened during the sob but now what was I going to do. I could not move or she would see me, if she was still watching. I tried to take a deep breath and lift slightly but that only made things worse. My hands where twitching to type and ask permission to move but I held them down, gripping the arms of my chair and I waited.

That’s when it happened, the screen came alive with messages to my Mistress from not one, but many many people and I gasped when I realized this was not a private room, but that my live camera feed was being viewed by other people. I watched in horror as my Mistress began talking to these others as if this wasn’t the first time they had been there and watched us. They where all saying that they thought her fair and just in my punishment. One of them told her she should have me take my purple butt plug and turn it on high and to shove it in, just as she had made me do on another occasion. He also suggested I then give myself 10 whacks with my paddle, 5 hard on each cheek. Mistress Marla agreed and so ordered me.

I then stood up so thankful to be off that chair, but when I moved the mind-bending pain from my clit and the clothespins rubbed together. I spread my legs and picked up the purple butt plug and began to push it in. My purple butt plug was fairly large and very nasty because it flared out and then as you pushed it in your muscles closed up around a very narrow shaft with a ring on it. When this happened it always sent the surrounding muscles into spasms and the instantaneous pain was wonderfully delicious.

With that done I picked up the paddle and took one more look at the screen to check for further instructions, all it said was “HARD!!” I pulled my hand forward and with all my might I swung back and hit my right cheek. It burned and I knew I had left a red spot. I turned and typed “1” I proceeded to repeat this 9 more times and then turned and saw the order to sit down.

“Very good slut, but I think next time you can swing that a little harder! Your ass is nice and red. I bet it hurts doesn't it slut.. Well you will continue to remember this punishment for a while. Now remove the clit pin, then the nipples. Ok now the ones around your nipples. Ok now last but not least rip the tape off fast. Now take the remaining clothespins off and rub your nipples and clit for 5 minutes and leave the butt plug in until bedtime. Then I want you to turn on the cameras in your room and give me a good show. I want it to last 1 hour do you understand me 1 hour no more and no less or you will pay!!”

“Yes Mistress Yes I understand oooo thankyou soo much Mistress thankyou. Please forgive me I will be a better slut I promises Mistress."

jenn69
jenn69
1 Followers