Mistress May I?

Story Info
He wanted her, but she would give it to him her way.
1.7k words
4.16
18k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil, a tall man with sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and a build like a wrestler, had been chasing Amy for weeks. The platinum blonde with the Barbie doll figure with a creamy complexion, and jade green eyes was used to being pursued, but Phil had been more persistent than most. Amy finally relented and he followed her home from work one night. She led him to her second floor apartment, opened the door, and told him to sit on the sofa while she changed clothes. Phil sat down and waited with the anticipation of a dog in heat ready to hump Amy as soon as she came back into the room.

When she did return, Phil was surprised to see that she wore a black leather thong, black leather halter top and black spiked heeled boots. Around her neck was a black velvet choker with a small diamond drop that hung precariously from a small strip of velvet from the choker itself. She moved slowly in front of him first one way then the next to give him a full view of her body encased in leather.

"So you want to fuck me," she said almost cat like.

Phil's mouth dropped just as his cock went hard.

"Being fucked is really all I want to do," she added fingering the diamond on her choker.

Phil immediately unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down just enough to expose his erect cock. It would have been easy to pull her to him and take her at that moment right on the sofa, but Amy had other plans.

"Don't touch your cock baby. Not until I tell you. There are rules on how this game is played. They're my rules and they are the only rules," she pointed a long slender finger at him.

Phil ran his tongue over his dry lips and dropped his hands to his side.

"That's better," Amy nodded her approval. "Now let me show you what you're going to get......if you do as I say."

She turned her back to Phil and leaned over with the black leather strip that drew through her pussy so tight that the lips of her femininity slid over the sides of it and up the crevice of her ass to the band that held it in place. She held her legs with her arms exposing all of it for him to see.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Phil took a deep breath and let it out slowly and deliberately, "Oh yea," he finally managed to say.

Pleased Amy stood up and turned to face him then drew a hand to her pussy, wet her fingers with her juices and brought them to Phil's lips.

"Do you want to lick my fingers," she whispered.

Phil stuck out his tongue to lick the fragrant musky juice, but she pulled them away.

"Now Phil, before you can have any of my goodies, you need to ask permission," she said shaking her wet finger at him.

"What am I supposed to say?" Phil grunted.

Amy stood up and put her juice soaked fingers in her mouth deciding to lick them herself.

"You must say Mistress may I lick your fingers?"

"And what if I don't want to?" Phil argued.

"Then you don't get any Phil," Amy said walking away from him.

Phil swallowed hard. He had waited for this, wanted it more than anything, and now he would do anything to get it.

"Mistress may I lick your fingers?" he asked with his voice cracking.

Amy spun around and smiled broadly.

"Why of course my darling," she said sliding her fingers into her pussy again to wet them then slipping them into his mouth.

Phil licked the musky juice hungrily savoring each drop.

"Did it taste good?" Amy asked.

Phil hesitated for a moment, "Yes, Mistress."

"You learn quickly," Amy said as she straddled him with her knees on the sofa and her pussy mere inches from his mouth.

"Do you want more?" she asked.

Phil could feel the heat of her body, the sensual swelling of her pussy lips that protruded over the G-string and the slight dribble of her juices sliding down the inside of her thighs.

"And what do who we say?" Amy asked rubbing her pussy mound into his face.

"Mistress may I taste your pussy?"

"That's a good boy. Yes, you may," she said smiling down at him.

Phil went to use his hand to pull the G-string to the side, but Amy slapped his hand away.

"You cannot use your hands. You must use your teeth," she said firmly.

Phil clenched his fists to his side and leaned in with his tongue. He lifted the string from its warm and wet hiding place with his teeth and pulled the leather strip to one side of Amy's inner thigh. Amy pushed her clit to his mouth and pulled open her pussy lips with her fingers allowing Phil's tongue to lick her rosebud until it was as hard as his cock that danced beneath her spewing precum.

He lapped at her clit and the smell of her desire rose while her juices drenched his tongue. He could feel his own heat rise and wondered how long he could maintain the exquisite torture she was putting him through. As if sensing his need, Amy sat down on his lap allowing his cock to lay against her pussy but not in it. Phil shook his head with the realization that she wasn't going to let him have it easy. He was going to have to work for it.

Amy untied the leather string from around her neck that held the halter top in place and let it drop. Firm round breasts with tight pink nipples bounced in front of him like bobbing apples. She placed her hands under her breasts and lifted them up to his face.

"Do you want these?" she asked.

"Yes," Phil said barely able to keep himself from attacking her.

"And what do we say?"

"Mistress may I suck on your tits?" Phil eagerly said.

"Oh yes baby. You may suck on my tits," Amy cooed placing one of her nipples into Phil's mouth. "Suck on it baby. Suck on it hard for me," she all but commanded.

Amy fed her nipple into Phil's mouth where he drew on the nub and ran his tongue over it. Her breath became ragged as the sensation of his sucking pulled at her. Her pelvis, her pussy, and her hips began to move. She was tightening eager for him to release the orgasm that was building inside of her yet she pulled back off the sofa to stand in front of him once more.

"It's time," she said.

Phil's face was flushed and his eyes opened wide. His fingers gripped at the sofa cushion so hard that his knuckles had turned white from the strain.

Amy said nothing, but knelt on the cushion beside him with her legs parted and braced her arms on the back of the sofa. She leaned down and pushed her hips up exposing her ass to him. Phil didn't hesitate to stand. His cock throbbed as he came in behind her, but knew not to do touch her without asking permission.

"Mistress, may I fuck you?" he growled lowly.

"Oh yes, baby," Amy purred. "But not in my pussy. Tonight I need it in my ass. I need to feel that hot thick rod penetrate my sweet honey hole."

Phil could barely contain himself. The urge to rock Amy's ass was so overwhelming that he clenched his fists so he wouldn't grab his rod and ram it in her. He edged towards her, but she reminded him once more what he needed to do.

"And what do you say?" She asked wiggly her ass in front of him.

Phil grit his teeth, not with anger, but with the sweet knowing of what getting her permission would give him.

"Mistress may I fuck your ass?"

Amy leaned her head on the back of the sofa.

"Yes, baby, give it to me now," she moaned.

Phil directed the head of his cock to Amy's ass and felt the muscles slowly give way to him. It was tight, so tight it almost pinched the head of his cock. He released then pushed again past the tight muscles and plunged into her dark cavern. The thickness of his cock and the tightness of her ass made his legs quiver. He pushed in and out slowly letting the flesh of her ass send his cock into a sense of urgency that could not be denied. He listened as Amy moaned with pleasure with every thrust he made. Her hands gripped the sofa, her eyes squeezed shut, and her mouth opened as Phil rammed his cock inside of her.

"I'm going to cum," Phil hoarsely moaned.

"Stop," Amy cried. "Not until you ask permission."
Phil held his cock inside her ass barely able to hold himself steady. He was ready to explode, but he held it there and asked once more.

"Mistress may I cum in your ass?"

To Amy, Phil's words were exactly what she needed to reach her own orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Cum now," she commanded him.

As if he was a bull just let out of its pen, Phil dove into Amy's ass pounding her like a sledge hammer. He held onto her hips and watched as his cock was dragged through her honey hole with the ridges of it straining as his cum rode up from his balls. Amy couldn't breathe as he continued to stroke the inside of her ass and felt her own climax rise as she clamped against Phil's cock.

"I'm cumming now," Amy cried out throwing her head back and arching her back.

It was all that Phil needed to shoot a stream of hot creamy cum deep inside her ass. The throbbing cock rubbing against her honey hole sent load after load of the creamy white sauce into her. When the last drops of cum had been drained from him, Phil withdrew his cock and wobbly moved to the sofa collapsing beside her. Amy's body shuttered with the last of her own climax and sank next to him.

"Was it all you expected it to be?" she asked running her tongue over her lips.

Phil shook his head up and down still unable to speak.

"Good," said Amy.

"I can't wait for our next date," Phil managed to say.

"And what do you say?" Amy asked.

"May I cum again?" Phil grinned

"Oh yes," said Amy giving him kiss to seal it.