Mistress May I? Ch. 02

Story Info
It's all fun and games when the toys come out.
1.7k words
4.05
13.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil could barely wait to see Amy again. Their first date was more than enjoyable and it had turned him onto to a side of himself he didn't know existed, but definitely liked. Now as he approached her apartment, he could feel himself grow hard in anticipation for what the little minx had in store for him.

Inside Amy was readying herself. The short black leather skirt she wore did little to hide the fact that there was nothing underneath to cover the valuables she would bestow on Phil later on in the evening. The black leather vest she wore clung to her breasts and waist as if it were painted on her body. It buttoned up the front with metallic buttons and the stiletto heels she wore on her feet were also black and encrusted with metal studs.

On the bed she laid out her sex toy arsenal. Two dildos, one larger than the other, both containing fresh batteries for optimal use, a tube of KY lubricant, and a silver bullet attached to a cord that led to a small remote that was also contained fresh batteries. Amy licked her lips at the prospects. Phil had turned out to be a very willing playmate and she was determined to discover how much he really liked to play.

Phil rang the doorbell and when Amy answered donned in her black leather, his cock jumped inside his jeans. She greeted him warmly with a kiss, took him by the hand, and led him inside closing the door behind him. Phil went to sit on the sofa, but Amy had other plans for the evening.

"Not on the sofa Phil darling, we are going straight to the bedroom," Amy said in her controlled voice that was just above a whisper, but strong enough to be clearly heard.

Phil knew beforehand that the once he entered Amy's apartment, he would be at her will, so he willingly allowed her to lead him into her bedroom. There on the red velvet bedspread lay the toys for the evening and Phil could hardly wait to get started.

Amy stood in front of Phil and purred like a kitten running her hands over her black leather vest from the waist up and letting them linger on her breasts where she rubbed her nipples with the palms of her hands. The sensation of the leather pressing against her breast made her moan softly as she pulled at her nipples with her fingers causing them to protrude against the leather. It was then she unhooked the leather pieces that covered her breasts and pulled it free from the vest to expose her firm round breasts and hard taut nipples. She then resumed twisting the nipples with her fingers and pulling at them.

"It feels so good Phil. Would you like rub them for me?" She coyly asked.

Phil went to step forward, but Amy put her hand out to stop him.

"You remember the rules, don't you Phil?" She said curling her lips up to form a devilish smile.

Phil chuckled to himself, "Mistress may I play with your breasts?"

Amy pushed her chest up towards him.

"Yes you may Phil," she said smiling approvingly.

Phil's hand eagerly reached for the soft firm mounds and kneaded them with his fingers. Amy's breathe quickened when he pulled at her nipples as they responded to his manipulations sending the delicious sensation throughout her body. Instinctively she let her hand slide over the bulge in Phil's pants and he stopped for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her touch on him, before pulling at her nipples again and twisting them between his fingers.

"Get on your hands and knees," Amy commanded.

Phil didn't question Amy. He knew whatever she wanted would excite him beyond words so he fell to his knees in front of her almost immediately as she had asked. His face merely inches from her pussy, she lifted her skirt just enough for him to see the swollen lips and the moisture that formed around them.

"Do you want to taste it?" Amy asked.

Phil wetted his lips, "Mistress May I lick your pussy?"

Amy purred again," Oh yes please do."

Phil leaned forward, placed his hands on Amy's hips and stuck his tongue into the sweet honey of her pussy. The musky smell intoxicated him and the taste of her juice made him moan. Amy spread her legs enough for Phil's tongue to enter her and he darted it in and out of her pussy and ran it along to the tiny rosebud of her clit. Amy's legs quivered as the desirous needs of her pussy wanted more.

"Enough!" she said suddenly pushing him away.

Phil fell back on his haunches and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He then saw her grab the larger of the two dildos and handed it to him.

"Fuck me with this," she commanded almost growling with the anticipation of the sensation of having the instrument inside her.

Phil turned the base of the toy until it hummed and vibrated loudly. Amy stood in front of him and placed her hands on his shoulders to brace herself as she spread her legs.

He didn't hesitate, "Mistress may I fuck you with the dildo?"

"Yes," Amy said biting her lip in anticipation.

Phil lifted Amy's leather skirt and probed her pussy lips with the vibrating rod rubbing it along the slit up to her clit and letting linger for a moment. Amy shuttered as the vibration pulled at her making her want more. Phil lowered the dildo and slowly inserted it inside her allowing her folds to adjust to the thick vibrating sensation before pushing it in deeper and then he stopped. He slid it out only to push it in deep again repeating it over and over. He could feel the pressure of Amy's hands on his shoulders clawing at his t-shirt. He rubbed the head of the dildo against her clit again and moved it in a circular motion around and around and over her it sending shutters throughout her body.

Just as she began to rise to her climax she stopped him once again by stepping away from him and sitting on the bed.

"Undress," she said with her face reddened and her breath labored.

"Completely?" he asked.

"All of it. Now!" she demanded.

Phil removed his clothes and shoes tossing them to the side. He stood before her naked, his cock hard as a rock, and his sack filled ready to be released.

She grabbed the silver bullet, turned it on, and began to rub the vibrating egg over her nipples.

"Stroke your cock for me," she said as the vibration on her nipples sent more shock waves through her.

Phil grabbed his cock with his hand and slowly began to stroke as he watched Amy play with the silver bullet. The head of his cock oozed precum and he could feel his orgasm begin to rise. Amy pulled her skirt up and placed the vibrating egg directly against her clit. While she watched Phil, she moved the silver bullet in sync with the strokes of his hand on his cock. Again she was about to cum and she called out to him.

"Stop!" She said and Phil immediately obeyed.

"I want to be fucked and I need to be fucked, but first I want you to feel what I'm feeling," she said eying the smaller dildo that lay on the bed.

Phil's heart pounded as Amy picked up the slender dildo, opened the tube of lube and rubbed it generously over the vibrating rod then turned it on to its highest setting.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed," she ordered.

Phil did as he was told positioning himself so that she had easy access to him. Amy squeezed more of the lube on her finger, stood behind Phil and waited.

"And what do you say?" she asked.

Phil was beyond questioning, beyond asking or wondering why. He just wanted it.

"Mistress may I have the dildo in my ass?" he said between ragged breaths.

"Yes," said Amy as she slid the lubed finger in his ass and letting his muscles adjust to the intrusion.

Phil moaned as she finger fucked his hole until it loosened enough for her to insert the dildo inside him. Gently she moved the tip of the toy in and out several times before pushing it in as deep as it would go. She quickly climbed on the bed and slid underneath him. His hard dripping cock spilling precum onto her pussy. She then spread her legs underneath Phil and he lowered himself to the entrance of her wetness while the vibrating dildo excited him even more.

"Mistress may I fuck you?" Phil asked in a low tone his mind virtually blinded about what was to come.

Amy pulled at her nipples again with her fingers.

"Yes, fuck me now," she commanded.

Phil plowed into Amy burying his cock inside of her swollen folds. The dildo in his ass pressed against the base of his cock sent shivering sensations that caused his balls to tense and his cock to jump. He pumped her over and over like a madman pressing towards his destination. Amy felt his hard cock rub against her clit and she gyrated her hips in a circular motion meeting his rhythm stroke for stroke. Phil's breathing coincided with his pumping knowing he couldn't stop now.

Amy felt Phil's cock inside her tightened and with that tightness it sent her own climax closer and closer. Suddenly Phil cried out and he shot a stream of hot cum inside her. Feeling the hot white cream, Amy exploded in her own orgasm soaking his erupting cock with her juices. Phil moaned again as the pressure in his ass pushed another load of his white cream inside her and Amy's pussy drank it in. Phil's cock shot one last load of cum inside of her before collapsing and rolling to his side. He reached behind him and removed the dildo from his ass while his body tremored from the last shockwaves of his climax. Beside him Amy shuttered the remains of her own orgasm and they both lay next to each other trying to catch their breath.

Moments later, when their breathing had returned to normal, Amy crawled into Phil's arms.

"I think I like you Phil," she sleepily said.

"Good to know," Phil chuckled and fell asleep.