Mistress Misty

Story Info
Misty sheds new light on Ingwaz
1.1k words
3.33
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingwaz stood on the balcony, breathing in the morning air. The sulfurous fumes did not irritate him - in fact, they invigorated his senses. His pure white wings flexed as he watched the blood red of the rising sun, his spiky golden-blonde hair shining. He smiled as he closed his deep blue eyes, reflecting upon his present situation. He was an angel, happy in the realm of demons. He was standing on a balcony of the grandest mansion of the realm, overlooking the great city and world that was Makai. Stranger things had happened, he mused. His complete and unashamed nudity was one of those things. His pale smooth flesh shined in the morning light, and he bent at the waist to grip the wrought iron of the railing as he watched the goings-on of the city below him. He heard very faint rustling behind him, and smiled softly as wing-end claws brushed lightly over his back, between his shoulder blades, then two pebble-hard points a little lower as the wings enfolded him. "Good morning, love," He said softly, turning to kiss her.

Good morning, Iggy" Misty purred, her hands sweeping across his chest and cradling him close to her. Her blood-red locks flowed across his skin and gave the startling impression that his back was torn and bleeding. Her fangs brushed his neck the barest bit, sending shivers up the angel's spine. "Wherever did you learn to do that? I have never fed so well..."

He shrugged as he turned to press his lips to hers, the barest caress. "Well, when you had the job I did, you see all sorts of interesting things. I just sort of... took notes." He smiled wickedly as his hand caressed the very full curve of Misty's left breast, his fingertips brushing over her deep, chocolate-brown nipple. He smiled at the small shiver that rippled her skin, and suddenly winced at the fingernails digging into the flesh of his rear. "You know, love, you can get in a lot of trouble if you keep doing that."

"Doing what?" He grinned, his fingertips brushing down her body, barely touching the smooth curve of her mound. His vision whirled for a moment, and he found himself pressed over the railing, Misty holding his right arm at a painfully high angle over his back. He inhaled slowly, not struggling. He would have under normal circumstances, but her hips were pressed against his, and the telltale wetness there told him volumes. "And now what will you do, love."

Misty wrenched his arm a little higher. "Wrong appellation." She lifted him with no effort and carried him back into the room. With one smooth motion she had him on all fours on the ground, and hands sprang from the floor to hold him fast. She knelt down next to him, and hissed into his ear. "Stay put... I am going to go change." With that, she stood, turned from Ingwaz, and walked into her closet. When she returned, she was definitely not in any mood for games. She wore a black leather four-point harness, set in the middle with a heart of solid stainless steel. Steel studs adorned the straps, and her eyes and lips were painted black. In her hand was a cat of nine tails, and she wore four-inch stiletto heels. Without warning, she smacked the center of his back, hard. "Put those wings down."

"Yes, Mistress" came his voice instantly, and his wings folded beneath his body. He was subdued, his eyes pointing down, every muscle of his body relaxed. He closed his eyes, and tried not to reveal that he was hard as a rock with the kinky turn of events. But, as he knew all too well, nothing escapes the eyes of the Mistress. He yelped softly as her fingernails dug into its length, and cruelly pinched the purple head until his eyes watered. He panted, as her fingers suddenly became very delicate, agonizingly so, caressing his skin, his sac, and the little ridge of flesh between it and his puckered anus.

"I am glad to see you are enjoying yourself, my pet..." She walked around him slowly, her heels clicking on the walnut floor dangerously. She lifted his eyes to hers with the butt of the whip, and smiled that seductive grin, the white points of her fangs glinting in the light. "I hope you enjoy what comes next." With that, she pushed his head back down and, without warning, thrust two tentacles into him, the first into his mouth, and the second in his virgin rectum. He cried out, the sound muffled by the length of flesh in his mouth. She gasped softly as she started thrusting both inside him, feeding off the lust coursing through his body. She began thrusting harder, until she saw a trickle of blood running from his rear. She withdrew both tentacles and started caressing his back. "I hope you are ready, pet" she hissed softly as she concentrated... Her clit, long since hard, began to grow... lengthening and widening, until it was exactly the same size as her lover's manhood. With one hard motion, she drove it deep inside of him, eliciting a cry from Ingwaz's lips. She thrust into him tenderly, lovingly almost, the whip long forgotten. This continues for several minutes, grunting rhythmically, in unison, until she sensed he was enjoying his submission a little too much. With one softly spoken word, she bent down and whispered into his ear, "Don't make a sound." When he nodded, she wrenched her "cock" out of him, and he had to bite his lip, drawing blood as the spines that grew from the column of flesh within him ripped his insides to shreds. He began whimpering as he collapsed, the blood flowing. She retracted the enchantments and bent down to him, kissing his back. As his noises subsided, she began licking up the blood. Her head soon grew intoxicated by the rich, exotic flavor of angel blood, and she suddenly thrust her serpentine tongue deep inside his wrecked rectum, the muscle smaller than what caused the damage, but infinitely more dexterous. He cried out in pleasure as her tongue worked within him, healing him as she fed.

"Gods, Mistress... please, let me cum" he cried out softly, his entire body shivering under the pleasure. As much as she wanted to say no, she could not deny either him or her the pleasure. When he was healed, she unbound him and turned him onto his back. She lowered herself onto his granite-hard manhood, and that is as far as she got. Tendrils of energy lashed out of her as she moaned, screaming almost in ecstasy. His cries mirrored hers as they climaxed together, the power flowing from them rampantly. The convulsions went on for almost a full minute, the power illuminating the room, driving out even the now fully risen sun. They collapsed together in a pile of sweating flesh, gazing into one another's eyes adoringly. After a few minutes, they rose, dressed, and walked out, arm in arm, to the city beyond.