Mistress Monique

Story Info
Discovering my need for a female led relationship.
3.3k words
4.44
91.5k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleedndkn
bleedndkn
75 Followers

I met Monique at a show. She wore a tight black dress, dark eyeshadow and was by far the hottest girl at the venue. I didn't have a chance. A mutual friend introduced us and I became immediately enraptured with her and in the days to come would constantly think about how to spend more time with her.

Then, after an evening with Monique and mutual friends at my apartment, she was the last to leave and became flirtatious. Monique has dark hair framing a face that is both angelic and bitchy, and her body moves with the curves that fill me with singular desire, but also make me feel unworthy. Nevertheless, she put her arms around me, which was a clear sign, but I still didn't make the next move. She said, "It's OK." And I felt even less a man for waiting for permission instead of just taking what I wanted and kissing her.

When our lips met it was heaven, and we made out for hours. Finally, Monique let me go down on her and I ate her pussy with reverence, and then put a finger in her.

"No." She said. "Only your lips and tongue. And put your hands on my legs. I want you to focus just on me and not selfishly masturbate."

I put my hands on her legs and focused on her with devotion, as my sole purpose, to bring her pleasure. Monique moaned, at first softly then with increasing volume while thrusting her hot, gushing mound of sex up into my lips in a quickening pace until she peaked with an orgasm while I continued to hold onto her legs and venerate the alter of pussy between them. After she came, Monique said I was the first person to give her an orgasm by going down on her. She didn't return the favor and she didn't let me fuck her. We cuddled and she fell asleep while I stayed awake holding her, horny with blue balls, and in love.

*

Before meeting Monique I had frequently masturbated to and posted femdom content on my tumblr page, so this small exhibition of female-led sex was an immense turn on for me, though very different in practice than during a fap session, as I would discover further.

*

We began to meet a few times a week and on each occasion I let Monique set the tone sexually, until one day she let me fuck her after an hour of me bringing her to an especially powerful climax with my lips and tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair after her orgasm and pulled me up along the length of her shapely, firm body, then gave me permission to enter her with my penis by keeping me between her legs and guiding me to her and saying, "go ahead, it's OK this time, just don't come in me." She was perfectly tight, though I seemed to give her no discomfort. I moved inside her slowly, reverently. After a few minutes of meeting her eyes and passionately making love to Monique I climaxed with her for the first time - just remembering to pull out at the last second and spraying her pussy with my cum. After a few seconds and while I was still breathing heavily, Monique smiled and gently but firmly pushed my head back down past her hips. I knew what she wanted me to do. Having just cum, I was repulsed by the smell of my sexual discharge, but also wanted to make her happy. Reaching out with my tongue, I looked up to see a look of amused satisfaction on Monique's face, then I began lapping up my cum from her well-trimmed mound until we were again both very horny. I placed my hands on Monique's legs like I knew she enjoyed and ate her gently until she climaxed a second time.

*

A couple weeks later, during one of our lovemaking sessions, which is what I called what we did together (She called it fucking), I had fallen to my knees on the bed and brought her to an orgasm through worshipping her pussy, then began to move up to fuck her as I usually did, when she placed her hands on my shoulders, holding me from entering her and said, "you don't have to cum every time we fuck, you know. I think I'm done, OK?"

I was floored, 'of course I do' I thought, but then wondered if I really did, and if it might be all right if I just brought Monique to an orgasm sometimes and went without myself, to show my devotion to her. "OK." I timidly replied, and got up to draw her a bath and take my mind off of my raging hard on for her. I knew I was becoming more and more hers, and that this sense of ownership only went one way.

*

After another night of fucking, in the post-coital glow, Monique asked me what my fantasies were and for the first time I opened up honestly to another person and told her that I fantasized about being dominated by a woman. I had never showed anyone my tumblr before either, but I brought it up on my phone, showing captions of woman-led relationships, women fucking men with strapons, as well as cuckolding and whipping them. Monique had never heard of these things before, but after laughing at some of the predicaments of the men in the pictures, thought it was perfect. She's exceptionally dominant and often incredibly cruel and bitchy, and so offered to be my dominatrix.

I said "ok" but don't think either of us had any idea what I was in for then. Then she asked about the strapon pictures and if I really liked it up the ass. I was nervous and said "sometimes," but that I had only done it by myself.

"Oh my god, my boyfriend's gay!" laughed Monique. "How embarrassing." I was a little humiliated, but for the first time she called me her boyfriend.

Then Monique moved her shapely body to sit on the edge of the bed and with a stern face, said, "If you really want me to be your dominatrix then your safeword is "Tiamat," but I expect you to refrain from using it. Now, bend over my lap."

"Why?" I asked suspiciously, with a mixture of fear and excitement...

"If you want me to be your dominatrix you're going to have to obey me. If you don't want to do this, that's OK, but if you do, you can never disobey me or I'll quit playing...for good. Your fantasy is being a little bitch, but mine is having a boy do whatever I want. I won't ask you to bend over my lap a second time."

After hearing her say that I involuntarily become rock hard and clumsily attempted to hide my arousal from her, to no avail. Monique laughed at my growing erection and adopted an expression on her face as if I smelled horribly or she was losing respect for me. Then she leaned back, displaying her firm and perfect chest proudly, giving me ample room to bend over her lap should I choose to. I slowly, awkwardly pulled my pants down and bent over her legs. My face was against the floor and I could only see the chair and her wonderful legs in high heels from my upside down view. It felt so vulnerable, and then she pulled me close to her with more strength than I thought possible and brought the other hand down unexpectedly and with such stunning force that I cried out loudly and bit back a whimper. Monique had just struck me - Hard. Then she hit me again and again until I lost count. I used every bit of will to not resist and keep my ass soft for her, which made the spanking hurt immensely. I felt like I couldn't stand it any longer, but she kept going until it felt as if I simply gave up to her. The blows fell and I accepted them with love, which was a new feeling to me I had never imagined. Then she asked me if I would like my balls beaten.

"If you would like to hit my balls, it would be my pleasure." I said fearfully.

"Ha! You're learning. I can see you'd like to squirm but I'm not going to tie you down this first time, because I want your obedience, so you know it was you who took this beating from me by choice. Lie on your back and squeeze your ball sack so your nuts are presented tightly to me. Good. Now I'm going to hit them with this hairbrush, and every hit that you properly present yourself for will be acceptable to me. Now count to fifty."

As I spread my legs and painfully squeezed my balls to present the best target, Monique brought the heavy wooden hairbrush down on my nuts with enough force to crush an apple. It felt like she smacked my balls up to my throat. Each strike took all I had to continue squeezing my sack and presenting it for another hit, one after another. Some would happen quickly in succession, others slowly, and sometimes Monique would playfully feint to make me tense up, which was the worst because I would feel both relieved to have not gotten hit and disappointed I couldn't count away one more excruciating strike on my balls. That sense of blissfully giving the pain to her never came during that ball torture, just fear, hurt, and a renewed commitment with every audible smack to do what Monique said. I could barely breathe by the time she accepted the fiftieth counted strike, though it must have been closer to a hundred.

"Good boy" she remarked with a delightedly cruel smile once she finished. My balls and ass were red, throbbing with pain with every heartbeat, and beginning to swell. Monique glanced at her phone. "I have to go to work" she said, then got off the bed and got ready in front of me while I rocked and moaned in the fetal position. "Shh," she admonished. Then I watched her dress and apply makeup to her gorgeous face in silence before she walked out the door without a goodbye.

*

A few days later we argued. Monique told me she had just come from Ben's apartment so didn't feel like hanging out with me and I should go for today. I had met Ben briefly and he was a lot bigger guy than me. Jealous, I pressed her and she told me that sometimes she needed "a real man". I reacted; we fought and argued until she lost patience and laid down an ultimatum. Monique explained that if I wanted to stay monogamous to her that was one thing, but I had no say on who she was with sexually, or I would be out of her life.

Monique was sitting with her beautiful figure in a high-backed chair, while I fumed and paced in front of her. Then it dawned on me that I was really about to lose her for good. I knew I needed to act fast and with commitment.

"I'm sorry." I admitted. "Will you please correct and forgive me?" And to show I was serious I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled my pants down to my ankles, got on my knees facing away from Monique and placed my head on the carpet, my ass exposed and vulnerable. I must have waited five minutes like that in silence. I couldn't see, but I heard her phone snap pictures before listening to her rise from the chair. Then I felt her place one hand through my hair, and brought the other quickly and forcefully down on my ass, making me suddenly cry out. Monique spanked me angrily until long past when I couldn't take it anymore. I started sobbing involuntarily and without warning, and then the blows increased in severity as she called me "a fucking sissy" and "not a real man," until at last the spanking was over and Monique stood up. She pulled down her own pants, sat back down on her chair with her legs wide over the armrests and her beautiful pussy exposed before me and waited, her chest heaving under a smile of confidence and satisfaction.

I was incredibly turned on, yet it didn't even cross my mind to fuck her wet, beckoning pussy between her spread legs. With my backside raw with pain, I crawled before her, still on my knees and devotedly began to eat her out, grateful to be given another chance by her. Since I had eaten my own cum I knew the taste in her at once, that Monique let Ben cum in her though she had strictly forbidden me to. The overpowering taste and thick wetness of their sex together was a flow of submissive nectar into my mouth. Monique snorted derisively and in a few minutes was overcome by an orgasm.

After she came, I pulled up my pants without relief and she said, "Let's get together in a few days. When you get here I want to you to tell me how you'll be a good slave. Think about how you'll prove your devotion to me when you come over again, since I'm your mistress now." She smirked, laughed and gave my ass a slap on the way out the door.

*

When I got home I was in such ecstasy and agony. I couldn't believe either my luck or predicament. I masturbated furiously. Over and over. Monique had left me in such an aroused state; I had no choice. The next day I went online to consider the challenge she had given me and researched how I could "prove my devotion to her." While perusing femdom sites I happened upon an ad for an online fetish store and clicked through. When I saw the chastity cage I knew I had found my answer and ordered one for next day delivery. I was scared, yet also incredibly turned on by the idea of giving a woman control of my cock.

A couple days later it arrived in the mail. A CB-6000. I tried it on. So snug; I couldn't escape or get hard. I took it off and left to see Monique.

Monique answered the door wearing a dress with a tight, low v-neck that accentuated her hourglass figure, amazing breasts and necklace underneath, and then led me to her bedroom.

"Well slave?" she inquired, arching her brow with expectation.

"I have this." I said. Offering the CB-6000 to her.

"What is it?" She asked. Her expression was a mix of curiosity and revulsion as she inspected the plastic contraption.

"A chastity device" I answered, showing her where my penis would go. "It will keep me from fucking, masturbating, or even getting hard until it's unlocked, whether that's hours, or even days. I want to prove my devotion to you by wearing it and giving you the key to the padlock."

An opportunistic look of understanding crossed her face. "Put it on." She dared. Monique took a step back, putting her hands on her hips and adopted a look of smirking bitchiness.

I stripped and got on my knees in front of Monique to put it on. It took a while since I was so horny for her, but I managed. My engorged member fought to throw the plastic prison off, but I was finally able to thread the padlock through the hole after assembling the cage around my penis, keeping it in place. I reached over and removed the key - the only one - and gave it to Monique. She reached out to receive it, and then lifted her hair up from behind her neck, loosening her necklace then adding the key to my chastity cage to her necklace, displaying it between her firm, perfect breasts.

I looked up at Monique and her eyes held mine like black holes of lust. I couldn't look away and never wanted to see anything else.

My hands on the lock, I was ready to click it shut and prove my devotion.

She seemed to come to a decision herself. "Wait." She commanded. "I've also been doing my research on femdom and female led relationships so consider very carefully before closing the lock to that chastity cage. Once you click it shut I'm not going to unlock you unless I desire to, and definitely not within 90 consecutive days."

My breath caught in my throat. Three months with my dick in Monique's control. Three months...at least. I was certain up until that moment that she would play with my penis caged up for a few hours, maybe a day or two max before unlocking it for some really good sex.

"And just so we're both crystal clear about expectations." She continued, pulling me out of my stunned contemplation. "I'm going to expect you to clean my apartment daily. You'll arrive while I'm at work, strip naked, insert a butt plug, wear nipple clamps, heels, makeup and a sexy maid outfit. You'll be sending me daily selfies of yourself as my sissy maid, and unless I've left other instructions, I expect you to be gone before I come home from work to an immaculate apartment."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not just utterly cut off from my own dick, but to become a thankless maid rewarded by humiliation? It was too much, and I resolved to fuck her right then, or leave, but Monique wasn't done talking.

"If you close that lock you will address me as Mistress Monique in private and also be giving up your safeword." She instructed, gaining confidence and momentum. "I will whip you when your work needs improvement, to help you know your place, when I desire behavior change, and simply because I've found I enjoy it."

"Do you understand? She inquired, arching her smile and raising an eyebrow into an irresistible expression.

"Yes, Mistress Monique." I responded, surprising myself. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was certain this was more than I could handle, but my bent, throbbing member thought otherwise. I had never been more turned on.

"But" I stammered. "What about sex?"

Mistress Monique smiled. "You will worship me after every whipping and whenever I desire you to, but here on, if you close that lock, our sex will consist of me taking you with a strapon while you stay frustratingly trapped in your cock cage."

I felt my jaw become slack as I considered this alternate sexual reality. Seeing the confusion, Mistress Monique expanded, saying. "You mean real fucking?" She laughed. "I'll be bringing home real men to fuck me. Men who will have me every way you're giving up." "And you know what?" She asked, a truly scary look lighting up her face, "If they'd like your mouth or ass to use as fuck holes, I expect you to oblige with enthusiasm."

My hand had frozen from indecision on the lock to the chastity cage. I had never been hornier and enthralled, yet so fearful. I stared at her eyes, then the key resting on her chest, then back to her eyes as she spoke.

"So, what's it going to be?" She asked, shifting her weight while her hands swayed on her womanly hips. Will you pin me down right here and fuck me senseless and without permission as a real man, or close the lock on the cock cage?"

I couldn't fight it. My desire to be owned by her won out.

*click*

It was done. I looked in her eyes and we both knew. I was her slave, her bitch, her sissy. And she was my mistress. My cock was hers.

Mistress Monique leaned over and kissed me passionately and dominantly while my cock, now hers, struggled in its new prison.

bleedndkn
bleedndkn
75 Followers