Mistress Monique Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's my name, bitch?" he asked calmly but with an edge in his voice.

I knew what I had to say and hated it. It was one thing in the heat of passion with Mistress Monique, but here and now it eroded away nearly all the pride I had left.

"Master Ben" I called him.

"That's right." He agreed. "And are you my little slut?"

"Yes, Master Ben" I replied.

"That's right." And he walked over to the drawer and took out the ball gag and another cuff, then roughly attached me to the bed post from the cuffs already locked on my wrists and placed the ball gag in my mouth and tightened it. "Next time address me correctly from the start."

It dawned on me that this wasn't at all about my sexual fantasies any longer. I was truly a slave and sex object and all I could do was obey and hope to please Mistress Monique and Master Ben.

Then Ben adjusted his cock through his pants and left Mistress Monique's without another word, leaving me fucked. I knew I would be in trouble with Mistress Monique as well since she specifically instructed that I was to complete my chores and depart before she arrived home from work...which would be soon. My bladder and high heeled feet both screamed for relief. In the state Ben had left me, I was helpless in apprehension. I looked up and saw her beautiful figure leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, smiling and shaking her head, my goddess.

12