Mistress Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave gets his mark of ownership, a new piercing.
2.4k words
4.15
40.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slept soundly and only awakened to a loud banging at the door. He sat straight up, not remembering where he was or how he came to be there. Then he remembered, Mistress Moon, the sexiest woman alive…He felt his cock being to stir, shaking off the sleepiness he got up and answered the door. It was Mistress Moon.

“Good morning Mark, I take it you slept well…Good. We have many things to do today, I hope you are ready.” She said without letting him respond.

“This is Mr. Denster.” She pointed to a bald tattooed man standing behind her at the door. Quite an impressive man really, tall, hulking and tattooed more then he had seen any other person tattooed before.

“He, is here to pierce you.” She said as if it should not bother him.

“P...Pierce…Mistress? What do you mean pierce?” He gulped.

“Really it’s no big deal, he is quite experienced, twelve years to be exact…His reputation is unsurpassed and he had come here at my request. Consider this your first test, if you pass there will be a reward, if you fail….” She said ominously.

“Yes Mistress, I will try.” He was so nervous that he had not even noticed how striking she was toady. Her hair done in a tight bun, flowing black sheer shirt with a corset underneath and skin tight black leather pants finished off with three inch black leather heals.

“Good lets get started shall we, Mr. Denster?” She said with a smile.

“Of course, Joanna…I mean Moon.” He had let slip her real name; he wondered what she would do. To his surprise she didn’t do anything, at least not yet, he had been warned to use the name Moon and not her given name, so she would have the right to be pissed off at him. She was paying him a bundle to do this one piercing.

“Hmm, yes well lets get him prepped and get this started.” She said brushing off his mistake.

Mr. Denster moved into the room, setting up his supplies, Iodine, a sterile instrument tray, two different needles, a small bit of cork, gauze pads, and a nasty looking recieving tube. He had even brought his own piercing table, which he set up, professionally in the middle of the room.

“Now, Mark would you please drop your shorts and hop up onto the table, on your back.” Mr. Denster said calmly.

“Drop my pants? What for, what are you piercing exactly?” He said panicking.

“He is going to pierce your cock of course.” She said, making him feel dumb and even more panicked.

“Why, why pierce my cock? Won’t that fucking hurt like hell?” He asked falling into the panicky sickness.

“Now Mark, as my slave you will do whatever I ask without hesitation, do you really want to start our relationship this way?” She asked snidely.

“No Mistress, but I don’t want a chunk of metal shoved through my cock either.” He had pushed the line.

“Fine, have it your way, you will be tied down and it will be done anyway, all my slaves have a cock ring. Remember that you chose to have it go this way, it could have been so much easier.”

She stepped up to him and shoved him in the chest, her eyes glaring. Before he knew what was happening he was pushed onto the table and with one smooth motion she pulled out a leather strap and tied his arms down. She walked smoothly to the other end of the table and tied his feet down with another leather strap.

“Now Mr. Denster, please go ahead with what I asked.” She said glaring at the now cowering hulk of a man.

“Yeah sure, lets get started, but in order to correctly position the ring he’s gotta have an erection, and I’m not here to give this guy an erection. He said.

“That will be no problem, just give me a minute.” She said watching as her new slave struggled on the table, now covered with a thin sheen of sweat.

She came to her slaves’ side and began stroking his body. She loved the feeling of his sweat, it was a good clean panic sweat.

“Listen Mark, it’s really not as bad as your thinking, your cock would look so good with a brightly polished gold ring through the head of it.” She whispered into his ear, sending chills down his body.

He could not help being turned on; wanting so much to please her in every way but the fear creeping up his throat crippled him. He wanted to get up, to run, to scream, but he lay still feeling her hands running over his body and stopping on his cock. His body strained up into her hand, trying to force his cock into her hand. Soon enough she was stroking, expertly it seemed, before he knew he was hard as a rock, pulsing and aching with the need for climax.

“That should be sufficient Mr. Denster.” She motioned to her slaves raging hard on.

“That will be fine, now I’ll just cleanse the area and then mark the positioning, I’ll leave it up to you to say yes or no on the positioning…” He said completely professionally.

“Yes fine, and did you get the gold ring I ask for? She asked.

“Wholey smokes I almost forgot!” He said withdrawing a small zip lock bag from his pocket containing a ten gauge, fourteen karat gold capture ring.

“Very well, lets get this moving, I do not wish to torture him…yet…” She said slyly.

Mr. Denster poured cold Iodine all over his cock, it did not even effect his raging hard on, his nervousness just seemed to make it harder. He struggled against the ties holding his arms down, to no avail. The Iodine was rubbed all over his cock and a think metal receiving tub was coated with iodine and slowly inserted into her urethra.

He almost screamed with pain as the receiving tube barged its way into his cock. It burned as it went in, stretching the opening in preparation for the needle. The uncomfortable pressure and burning of the procedure reduced him to whimpering.

“Now all that’s left is for me to mark the spot you’d like and pierce him.” Mr. Denster said as he marked a tiny black dot with a skin marker.

“Perfect position, I see you have not lost your touch!’ She exclaimed happily.

“Ok, now Mark take a deep breath in and when I pierce blow out sharply…got it?” Mr. Denster directed.

“Yes…No…I mean yes, I got it, but…” He stuttered.

“Mark, it’s almost over just behave.” She snapped at him.

Mr. Denster took the new needle out of the package and positioned it over the black dot. With a sharp thrust, he shoved the needle through the head and into the receiving tube.

Marks’ body writhed, he let out a howl of pain and tears filled his eyes.

“Very good Mark, almost done, now just to put the ring it and your done.” Mr. Denster said soothing him.

He quickly removed the receiving tube, hooked the ring onto the needle, and pulled it through the new hole. He grabbed a set of medical pliers and bent the ends closer together and put a nice shiny gold bead into the middle to close the ring.

“Wonderful Mr. Denster, thank you so much. He looks great, to bad he’s gone flaccid.” She said.

Mark let out a shaky breath, the tears still brimming in his eyes, the uncomfortable pressure and burning of the receiving tube was gone, but the new biting pain of the ring remained. He looked down at his now diminished cock and saw one drop of blood seep out of the new hole. His mind began to change, first as he stared at the gleaming gold ring, he started to like the pain it brought, second he knew that he had pleased his Mistress and that thrilled him to no end.

She came over and released his arms and legs. Slowly he sat up wincing slightly as the ring pinched, but it was nothing he could not handle. He got off the table onto shaky legs, his knees felt week and he saw his Mistress staring at him. He immediately stood straight and brush off the painful experience.

He saw his Mistresses’ eyes glowing as she stared at the perfectly positioned ring. He began to think that if she like it so much, that it was all right with him, although he felt violated. Anything for his Mistress, anything to please her the way no other had before.

“Well Mark, even though you cried like a baby I think you did well enough to get your reward, but you will also get your punishment for questioning me.” She said seriously.

“Yes Mistress, whatever you think is best.” He said shakily.

“Now Mr. Denster, I think you can find your way out, yes?” She said softly.

“Of course, Moon, I’ll just pack up and be on my way.” He said.

He quickly packed up his various tools and folded the table. He watched his client as she watched him, almost as if she was suspicious. Quietly he gathered his things and left them in the room alone.

“Well Mark, I am disappointed that you did not cooperate, however I am pleased with the way your new cock ring looks, you know what they call that type of piercing don’t you?” She asked seriously.

“No Mistress, I do not.” He replied.

“It is called a PA or a Prince Albert, now you know, it will soon become your best friend.” She said elated.

“Yes Mistress, I expect it will.” He said.

“Now, have a shower then we have a long day ahead of us. Your new clothes will be on the bed when you are through. Then we will have a light breakfast and then on to other things. Also put this solution on your ring after your done showering, we wouldn’t want you to get an infection, now would we?” She said, throwing him a bottle of cleanser solution.

“Yes Mistress, as you wish.” He said, heading off the shower.

She walked out of his room, down the hall and back into her own room, she gathered his new clothing and shoes. She also grabbed the short leather crop from the top drawer. She shivered in anticipation of testing her new slaves resolve, she expected that he was exactly what she was looking for, he just did not know it yet.

Back in his room she set out his new clothing and shoes. She could hear the water being turned off and footsteps on the carpet.

“Hello Mark, did you have a nice shower.” She asked.

“Yes Mistress, very refreshing, my cock has even seemed to stop hurting. You have a wonderful bathroom, so large and a double shower head, I have never seen the likes of it before.” He said happily, hoping to please her.

“Thank you Mark, but that is your bathroom now…that is as long as you remain my slave.” She said gently.

“Yes Mistress, of course, I only meant to please you.” He said softly.

“Now there is just the matter of your punishment, before breakfast.” She said slowly, enunciating “Punishment”.

“Yes Mistress, I know I was horrible, it wasn’t even that bad, I am sorry that I doubted you.” He kneeled at her feet.

“You are not getting out of this that easily, please turn around and kneel your buttocks facing me.” She demanded harshly.

He turned numbly, he wasn’t about to displease her anymore. With amazingly strong force, she brought the crop down across his buttocks, making a neat little red welt. Another stroke and an amazingly strong sting, kind of tingly and aching. He winced as the third stoke came down, then the fourth and fifth, until his buttock had crisscross patterns of red marks. He never cried, sucked in the pain and made it part of himself, wanting to please her so badly that he remained quiet through the pain.

“Mmm…very good Mark, not even a word, what a good slave you are going to be, but that’s not all…” She nailed him with one last crack of the whip across his lower back.

He tensed as the blow hit his back, he felt like he had been cut, but he did not move or speak. He felt the pain and experienced pleasure from it, the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress.

“Ok, get dressed in these clothes and meet me back at my room for breakfast and your reward. I was going to give you a gold slave collar but I think you deserve more. Ahh yes, of course, perfect…” She left him hanging and walked out of the room.

She walked quickly back to her room and shut the door, yet another test for him, to see if he had listened to her. She sat waiting in an upholstered chair in the sitting area. Ten minutes went bye and then a slight knock on the door.

“Come in.” She said.

“Hello Mistress, thank you for inviting me to your room.” He said politely.

“Your welcome Mark, here is your breakfast, I have already eaten, be sure to eat as much as you can, you’ll need your strength through out these next few days.” She said calmly.

“Yes Mistress.” He said as he sat down and began eating the wonderful spread of rich and tasty foods that were his breakfast. Fruits, juices, cereal, muffin and a cup of coffee.”

“I see you have a healthy appetite, that is wonderful. You seem to be adjusting fairly well to your new life. I would assume that you noticed there is no telephone in your room, if you need to call your family and make excuses I will escort you to the telephone in the kitchen. If you have a job or other affairs that you need to attend to you may do so at the same time.” She said professionally.

“Yes Mistress, thank you.” He said quietly. He had no affairs to settle, he had just lost his job and his Mother was the only family he had. He wanted to stay and spend the rest of his life making her happy, pleasing her in every way.

Later after breakfast, they went to the kitchen and he called his mother to say that he had accepted a new job and that he would get in contact with her whenever he could. He was now free, free to commit to his new Mistress, free to break his inhibitions and fears……

TO BE CONTINUED.