Mistress Moon Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave learns a lesson.
2.1k words
4.17
26.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress had many plans for her new slave; he would truly be her masterpiece, her ruff gem…soon to be sculpted into an incredibly defined jewel. She examined his face closely, he was definitely up to her standards as far as looks went, his body was sweet and his face clean and masculine.

“Slave, we will spend the day in my room, there are many things we must discuss and do.” She said huskily.

“Yes Mistress, whatever you wish, I long to please you.”

They made their way back up to her seductive room. Once inside she closed the door and locked it. A panel in the wall opened with the push of a button and a hidden stereo began playing dark music.

He looked at his new Mistress wanting so much to hold her and pleasure her body. But he knew that she didn’t want him, at least not yet, he would not do anything that would displease her so he waited, standing in the middle of the room.

She began preparing things for her slave. A gorgeous all gold slave collar with a mini lock in the back and two large rings, she attached a thin gold chain to one of the rings and set it aside. Next, she pulled out a long soft leather whip with nine strips hanging off the end. She gave it a test swing in the air and thrilled at the crack that echoed in the room.

“Now, undress and put your clothing neatly on the chair. I must tell you that neatness is a necessity, you must keep your clothes, body and room cleanly. I will make inspections and if I am displeased you will be punished, I can not stress the importance of this.” She said slowly.

“Of course Mistress.” He said shakily as he removed his clothing and neatly folded them and placed them on the chair.

“Now, kneel where you are and crawl to me.” She said coldly.

He dropped to his knees his new piercing glinting in the dim light. He crawled slowly over to the tips of her boots and on a whim, kissed the shiny leather tips.

“I see that you know a few things, that is acceptable, but never do anything with out asking. I will not have to remind you of this again, will I?” She asked.

“No Mistress, forgive me please.” He said sincerely.

“Very well, this time I will let it slide… Now, turn around with your ass in the air and put your head on the ground.” She ordered slapping the thick whip across her hand.

He numbly pushed his ass in the air and lay his head on the ground. He blushed furiously and his thoughts raged inside his head, the embarrassment of the situation he was in, but he couldn’t help it, he wanted her to be pleased with him, so he would do whatever she wanted.

“I see you have gotten better, very good. Now, place your hands on your buttocks and spread the cheeks apart.” She commanded.

“Mistress?” He said…voice trembling.

“Last chance slave. Spread you buttocks, now!” She bellowed.

He forced himself to spread his buttocks, the repulsion made him feel sick. The embarrassment of his ass being utterly exposed the thought of his mistress starring at the most private part of himself. He wondered if he was clean, he feared being dirty in front of his Mistress. He squirmed inside, the feeling of wanting to run came over him again. He stayed open and exposed while she touched him, caressing his buttocks and slapping him lightly with the whip. He began to feel his cock throbbing, his embarrassment peaked as his cock began to harden.

“One thing, you must have the hair on your ass waxed, I suppose you didn’t know about it but it really isn’t flattering to you.” She said, slapping his ass hard with the whip, a rosy color began to flush across his buttocks.

“Yes Mistress, whatever you wish.” He grunted through his embarrassment.

She began to whip him harder, bring lightning flashes of pain with each stroke. His buttocks burned and stung as she continued to flog him. Soon the pain in his skin began to radiate through his body and into his mind. He examined the pain, the sensations of each blow and reveled in his Mistresses pleased grunts.

“Hmm, you will be a tough one to break I think. Stand up.” She said slowly.

He stood up slowly, the stinging subsided and his cock throbbed. The ring through the head of his cock brought new sensation as his cock stood hard a full. He needed her; he wanted her even through his humiliation.

She came up behind his slowly and touched his back, stroked his sore buttocks and reached around and grabbed his cock from behind.

“Well, I can see that didn’t bother you too much. But there is no need for a hard cock right now.” She said menacingly.

“I’m sorry Mistress.” He said.

Her hands came around his throat; her large luscious breasts pressed into his back, the silky material of her shirt teased him. She opened the slave collar and slipped it around his neck. The cold metal shocked his senses, with a slight click the mini lock closed. She took the chain and stepped in front of him, her lovely pale lags glowed in the dim light.

“Now, you are properly attired to suit me. The collar looks lovely on you and it matches your cock ring perfectly, I could not be more pleased.” She said.

“Thank you Mistress.” He replied.

“Now, kneel and take off my boots, my feet hurt. Oh, and if I should fall because you did not keep me balanced properly the flogging you received earlier would be nothing in comparison to what I would do to you.” She said darkly.

“Yes Mistress of course, I would not want anything to happen to you Mistress.” He said seriously.

He kneeled and took one of her gorgeous legs in his arms and steadied her. He slowly unzipped the zipper and slid off the knee-high boot. He placed the boot neatly to the side and took her other leg into his arms. He unzipped the long zipper and set the boot beside the other one.

“Do you know how to pleasure a woman, slave?” She asked.

“No Mistress, I only care about pleasing you, I will do whatever you want.” He said earnestly.

She led him on his knees to a chair; she sat gracefully in the chair and let her legs fall open. He looked at her shapely legs and followed her graceful curves up to her thighs. He caught sight of dark curly hair; she was not wearing any panties. She had a lovely sex, dainty lips and the perfect amount of black curly hair. His mouth began to water, he thought of making her cum with his mouth, burying his tongue into her sweet slit.

“Did I tell you to look at my pussy? Did I?” She yelled and slapped him across the face. His eyes watered and his cheek stung like crazy.

“N...No Mistress, I’m sorry.” He cried.

“Don’t you ever think, that you can just do whatever you want. Forget about it! You will do what I tell you and nothing more ever again!” She screamed.

“I’m sorry Mistress, forgive me please!” He cried.

“Damn it, I’m disgusted with you. A cowering little bitch of a man!” She bellowed and harshly whipped him across the shoulders a deep red mark appeared across his muscled back.

“Mistress!” He screamed, tears running down his face.

“What, what’s your problem, do you want to be my slave, or don’t you?” She said viciously and nailed him across the shoulders again.

“Mistress please! Forgive me!” He said through his tears.

“Why should I, tell me why I should keep you around?” She said.

“Mistress, I am here to please you, I only want you to feel good.” He said sincerely.

“That is so not good enough. I only feel good when you do what I say. Fucking prick, what the fuck is wrong with you. You cannot even listen to what I say. If you do stay, you will have to do much better. My body is a temple and when I want you to do anything, I will tell you to do it! Do you think you can remember that, do you!” She said really getting upset.

“Yes Mistress, yes I can!” He said dropping his head.

“Good. If you want to stay, you will make me come with your mouth. If you don’t I will beat the hell out of you, you will be punished harshly!” She said venomously.

“Yes Mistress.” He said quietly.

“Now look at my pussy.” She said spreading her legs.

He looked up cautiously and starred at her open slit. She was beautiful; his tear-blurred eyes devoured her sex.

“Now, make me cum, you have twenty minutes.” She said and dropped her head back.

He pushed himself up and touched her thighs. He pushed his head forward and gently licked her lips, she tasted sweet and she was already wet with excitement. His tongue pushed in-between her lips and found her swollen clit, he licked like a cat and sucked gently. Her body began to respond to his touch, he continued licking and sucking her clit gently pleasuring her with his mouth. She grabbed his head and forced him closer to her. He licked faster and sucked her harder, the slick skin slipped past his lips into his mouth. He took her entire clit inside and flicked his tongue back and forth quickly. Her body began to jump and he could have sworn that he heard a moan. He went faster keeping a steady rhythm as he sucked her. Her body began to tense and her slit began to swell with blood.

He licked her entire slit and sucked her clit again, sucking as a baby would suck a nipple. He was getting turned on again, he tried to focus on her tried to pull his mind away from his own body. As she neared her orgasm his cock was raging hard and pulsing like a fire hose. He wanted to fuck her so badly, he wanted to cum he wanted… Her orgasm came over her sweetly, he looked up into her face, her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. He groaned inside as she gyrated into his mouth, he sucked and licked her through her orgasm, wanting to pleasure her as much as possible. His face was smeared with her cum and he treasured her sweet stickiness.

“Mmm, quite good slave, you have pleased me for now, but you are by no means out of the hot water yet.” She said huskily.

“Thank you Mistress, thank you.” He said passionately.

“You have another hard on. What the fuck do you think this is?” She said sharply.

“I...I...I don’t know Mistress, I couldn’t help it.” He said worriedly.

“Very well then, jerk off.” She said.

“W...What do you mean Mistress?” He asked.

“Don’t be stupid, I said jerk off, so jerk off!” She yelled.

“You mean, h…here in front of you Mistress?” He stuttered.

“Yes of course, that is exactly what I mean.” She said snidely.

“Mistress, I can’t do that in front of you, I’m…” He let the sentence drop.

“Your what, ashamed, damn it what the fuck is wrong with you. I said jerk off now!” She slapped him again.

He rolled back onto his haunches and touched his cock. It was softening a bit at the though of jerking off in front of his Mistress. Nevertheless, he grasped his cock firmly and started stroking, up and down he went, his face aflame with humiliation. When he touched his new piercing his cock thrilled with pain/pleasure, the piercing reminded him of his slave-hood, and it almost unmanned him. He continued to stroke his cock, what used to bring him pleasure was now a source of embarrassment and extreme displeasure. His mistress watched him intently as he stroked his cock, he began to go flaccid, he could not do it… he could not jerk off in front of someone, he just couldn’t do it.

“What is wrong with you slave. You cannot keep it up. Right…well have it your way. Go to your room and stay there, I do not even want to see you today. Just stay away from me, or you will sorely regret it. Oh, and if I should catch you jerking off or cuming without my permission, you will pay dearly. Get the fuck out!” She screamed and shoved him back, detaching the chain from his collar and pushing him towards the door.

“Mistress, please!” He begged.

“Get the fuck out, now, go before I really get mad.” She growled….

TO BE CONTINUED.