Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
Part-3...The tables get turned.
8.9k words
4.37
20.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin arrived home from work about 5:30 on Thursday, he still felt a little apprehensive about what happened Tuesday night with his sissy friend Patty, and he hoped he might get to talk about it with his wife Morgan. He really enjoyed wearing the corduroy skirt outfit she bought for him, and he loved being a sissy whore for his wife and Patrick, her "boyfriend". The sex was fantastic and Morgan shocked him by getting into the whole scene to the degree that she did. However, when she brought up the subject of him being a cuckold, it bothered him.

He didn't mind his new friend Patty acting like Morgan's boyfriend, in fact he loved being a sissy whore for his big dick, but there was no way he was ever going to watch another guy fuck his wife. It was one thing to watch Patrick making out with Morgan and feeling up her tits, he didn't even think it would bother him to watch Patty lick her pussy when he was dressed in drag, but when it came to his wife fucking another guy, or even sucking his dick, that was off limits, and from previous conversations he thought she felt the same way.

Because of their busy Wednesday schedules they didn't get a chance to discuss it yesterday, but with it being a quiet night tonight he hoped to bring up the subject, he also hoped that if things went well they might have sex. Even though he had reservations about the cuckold thing he still got very excited every time he thought about Tuesday night, and since he wasn't allowed to masturbate without Morgan's permission, he'd had a boner for the last two days. He even caught himself staring at the new guy in his office a few times during the day. The guy was young, maybe nineteen, a little wimpy, and he had on a nice pair of wide-wale corduroy dress trousers.

Before having sex with Patrick in his corduroy man-pants the other night, Robin rarely ogled another guy with lust, unless of course the guy was in full drag. However, with his constant boner he found himself fantasizing about unzipping the kid's pants and sucking him off right in front of his co-worker Alice. She was much older, kind of a tough broad and she frequently wore corduroy pants. The idea of her making fun of him while he sucked the kid's cock was very exciting. He'd fantasized about her bending him over his desk and fucking him with a strap-on many times, but that's a story for another day.

Morgan was in the kitchen making dinner, her beautiful red hair was tied up and she donned a pair of tight corduroy jeans with a black tank top that barely covered her tits. The jeans were a royal-blue mid-wale fabric that had a wonderful corduroy feel, and Robin loved them. For obvious reasons they were referred to as her boner jeans. As she stood in front of the stove she hummed loudly and wiggled her ass to a song playing in her head, and she looked sexy as all hell. His heart raced a little as he approached her, and after hugging her from behind she put down the spoon, turned around and greeted him with a big smile. She then kissed him passionately and he liked the idea she was in such a good mood.

They had a nice dinner, although he had a hard time concentrating on his food with her tits hanging halfway out of her top. Her attire excited him so much that he even fantasized about her pulling out one of her boobies and squeezing out a stream of milk all over his dinner.

God, he needed to get his rocks off or he'd lose his mind completely.

After dinner she gave him a sexy smile. "Go put on something girly Robin, I want to have a little fun with my sissy husband, I think your orange skirt outfit would look nice tonight."

The outfit was actually a three piece corduroy skirt-suit with a vest and jacket. The fabric was a very soft wide-wale and he not only loved wearing it but enjoyed jerking off with it as well. It was one of his favorites. As he dressed he added his black bra, large breastforms and a black long sleeve rib-knit top. He was of two minds, one was very excited and wondered what she had in mind for him, but the other really wanted to talk about the cuckold thing.

When he finished dressing he met her in the living room and she put on the same DVD they were watching with Patrick Tuesday night. They spent a little while on the sofa having drinks and watching the videos. During the first one, the one with a Mistress raping her fag, she told him he was a pathetic sissy and discussed different ways she was going to make him be a bitch for her boyfriend in the future. She not only seemed perfectly comfortable insulting him but she seemed to be really enjoying herself as well, and even though he liked the humiliation it concerned him a little. When the second video came on, the one about the cuckold husband, she started making comments about how much she wanted a cuck of her own, and she informed him that the following night she was going to have one. When they reached the part where the husband was sucking the wife's boyfriend he completely shut down, and after a minute she sensed it.

"What's the matter fag, don't you wish you could suck her boyfriend's dick too?"

He looked down at his lap and didn't answer.

"Alright Robin, what's going on? I thought we were going to have a fun night together. What seems to be the problem sissyboy?"

He sighed deeply and pointed at the TV. "That's the problem Morgan."

She gave him a look of both puzzlement and annoyance. "Stop playing games Robin, what's this all about?"

She backed up a little on the sofa and turned to face him more directly. He kept his eyes in his lap. "I heard you and Patrick talking about the cuckold thing, you were telling him how much you liked the idea and wanted to try it with him."

"Yeah, OK, I do like the idea, and so does he. So what's the problem?"

"Morgan, I told you when we started I wasn't going to share your pussy, and you said you didn't want that either, but obviously you've changed your mind, and I can't live with that."

He finally looked at her and saw the confusion on her face.

"What the fuck are you..."

Her face changed completely, as if she suddenly realized what he was talking about. She shut her eyes and slowly shook her head. "You stupid little bitch."

That wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear, and her quick change of demeanor confused him.

"So that's what this is all about sissyboy? You think I want to make you be my cuck and watch Patrick fuck me? She sighed deeply and calmed herself.

"Well you do, don't you?"

"You know what Robin, I should make you do it just for putting me through all of that. But no sissyboy, that's not what I want."

"I heard you two talking about it Morgan."

She looked him in the eye. "Yes Robin, we did discuss doing it tomorrow night, and do you know what the last thing I said to him before he left was?"

He said nothing.

"I told him I would get him a nice sissy corduroy outfit, because I wanted my cuck to be a pretty little bitch for my husband."

He opened his mouth to respond but suddenly stopped. He lowered his eyes, his face turned red and a feeling of stupidity engulfed him.

"That's right you dumb little sissy, I want Patty to be a cuck for me and my husband."

In his defense he wanted to point out that by definition a cuckold was a husband, but even he wasn't that stupid.

She took a sip of her drink. "Do you now understand Robin?"

"So you don't want him to fuck you?"

"No robin, I already told you that, and if you can't trust me then maybe we should stop all this shit right now."

In reality, by then she had no intentions of stopping their games, but it sounded good.

"I'm sorry Morgan, I do trust you. It's just that sometimes Patty's big dick makes me jealous. Can you please forgive me dear, can we just move on?"

She sighed, moved closer and wrapped her arms around him. Putting her face right in front of his she smirked.

"You're such an idiot, but you're my little idiot" She then kissed him passionately.

When the kiss ended she kept her face close and grabbed one of his tits.

"Just remember Robin, you may be my little sissy bitch tonight but tomorrow night I want you to be my husband, a real man, so make sure you do your best to fake it."

She chuckled and his face again turned beet red. "I am a man Morgan, stop it."

"Oh really Princess? Well it's pretty hard to make that argument when you're wearing a skirt and titties." She chuckled again.

He looked annoyed.

"OK, OK, I'm sorry. But I'm serious Robin, no sissy stuff when Patty's here tomorrow, got it?"

He nodded.

"Patrick did a good job acting like a man the other night, in fact I think he really enjoyed making you be his bitch, and I want you to do the same for him tomorrow night. Besides, every woman likes to see her man act like he's got a pair of balls once in a while. I think watching you make a sissy little queer be your bitch would be a lot of fun, it might even turn me on a little. You do want to make me happy, don't you Robin?

He made eye contact. "Yes Miss Morgan, you know I do."

Part of him was dying to dress up girly and have a night of sissy fun with Patty the fag, but he knew that wouldn't happen unless he entertained his wife first. They began making out like teenagers and she treated him like a sissy bitch for the rest of the night, she even fucked his ass with a strap-on. By the end of the evening they were both exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day each of them went about their business but both were preoccupied with thoughts of Patty, albeit for different reasons. Even though she got a big thrill groping Patrick in his man clothes, Morgan liked the idea of playing games with Patty in full drag, the perverseness was very exciting. She also made her mind up that she was going to jerk off his big dick this time. She was really looking forward to making him squirt. Robin was also looking forward to seeing Patty dressed girly, especially in front of his wife, somehow he thought Patty's fagginess would validate his own. He also felt a little strange about Patty watching him fuck Morgan, although he wasn't exactly sure why.

He arrived home at his normal time and Morgan already had dinner prepared. She greeted him with a big kiss, looked rather excited and they had a nice dinner together. After cleaning up she made them both a drink and they went in the bedroom to get ready. She apparently had been busy that day because there were two outfits neatly laid out on the bed, one for her and one for him.

"I decided the night would start with us both being naked, so strip Robin, right now."

She started, and he obeyed. A minute later they were both standing completely naked, and robin's boner made it quite obvious he liked the way things were going. She stepped forward, playfully slapped it a few times and chuckled.

"My my, it's rock hard dear. Tell me hubby, is this boner because my naked body is turning you on, or is it because of the corduroy outfits on the bed?"

He sighed deeply, looked at the ceiling and said nothing. He wondered if she was going to be busting his balls for the rest of the evening.

"Well hubby which is it? Or wait, are you thinking about your sissy boyfriend in his corduroy girly clothes?"

The smile on her face made it quite obvious she enjoyed herself immensely. "Come on hubby: pretty wife, corduroy, or queer boyfriend in drag. Which is it?"

He finally lowered his eyes to hers. "All three Morgan, what can I say?"

"Right answer Robin, any other would've been a lie."

She leaned over and gave his mushroom a kiss. "Alright hubby let's get dressed, the night is officially starting, time for us to share a sissy fag in corduroy drag."

Her words made him so excited he could barely think straight, and he dressed quickly. First he put on the plain white t-shirt, then donned the light brown mid-wale corduroy vest he'd never seen before. It didn't look new. In fact it looked well-worn and he wondered where it came from, but he wisely decided not to question anything and buttoned it up. There was no underwear, so he put on the copper brown corduroy dress trousers, they were very soft, wide-wale and he knew them well, they were his. Last to go on were the one-inch thick brown belt and his suede moccasins. The outfit was a mish-mash of guy clothes: dress pants, casual vest, t-shirt and moccasins, but this was no fashion show and he loved that she was dressing him in corduroy.

She on the other hand, looked well-coordinated and very beautiful. She was wearing a tan wide-wale corduroy shirt dress with a dark brown leopard print. It was high-waisted with long sleeves and she had them rolled up to the middle of her forearms. The dress was short, coming to about mid-thigh and buttoned all the way up the front. Robin had never seen it before either. Her legs were encased in a pair of tan pantyhose with the crotch cut out, he knew them well because he helped her do the cutting a few weeks earlier. On her feet she wore a pair of burnt orange mid-wale corduroy ankle boots with three-inch heels. When planning the night she definitely didn't scrimp on the corduroy, and he loved her for that. Her long red hair was hanging free and came down just below her tits. Completing the picture, her make-up was perfectly applied and she looked fucking gorgeous. There would be no doubt who the prettiest lady in the room was no matter what Patty was wearing, and he suddenly wondered if that was intentional.

After checking herself in the mirror one last time she turned to Robin and eyed him up and down for a few second, almost lecherously. "You look good hubby, come over here."

He took a sip of his drink, then stepped forward. She played around with his vest a bit, she even rubbed her cheek against it, then felt it up all over while telling him how much she liked it. The attention she showed the vest was very strange, but he kept quiet. Then she dropped her hand down and rubbed his corduroy bulge, which was very hard.

"Yes hubby, you look very sexy. If I didn't already have a sissy whore coming over to suck your cock, I just might do it myself."

She gently squeezed his bulge, winked and gave him a quick kiss. "Alright let's go dear, Patty should be here shortly."

She turned, grabbed her drink and let her hip sway as she walked out. He too grabbed his drink and followed like a puppy dog, staring at her ass the whole way. Once in the living room she put the video on again, and they sat on the sofa sipping their drinks while they waited for their playmate. Now that he knew he wasn't the cuck, he actually enjoyed the wife and cuckold video. A short while later the back doorbell rang and Morgan gave Robin's bulge a squeeze.

"Show time hubby. Remember, I want you acting a little macho for our fag, OK?"

He swallowed hard and nodded. She chuckled at his uneasiness and went to answer the door. He heard them exchange pleasantries, then heard her praise his outfit and tell him he was a pretty fag. A moment later they walked in the living room and she positioned him right in front of Robin.

Patty gave him a big smile, and Morgan said. "Patty, this is my husband, his name is Robin, but you will call him sir, got it you little wimp?"

Patty took a deep breath and Robin could tell he was soaking in the humiliation. "Yes Miss Morgan, I will call him sir."

"And hubby, this is my cuck for the evening, his name is Patty, he's Cindy's husband. Cindy trained him to service her boyfriend's dick and he watches them fuck all the time. She told me about him the other day, and when I told her it sounded like a lot of fun, she said I could borrow him for a night and try it out. She says he's a very good cocksucker. Is that right Patty?"

"Yes madam it is. May I speak?"

"Yes fag, go ahead."

"My wife requested that you refer to me as a "her", or a "she". She doesn't like me being referred to as a man when I'm dressed girly, she doesn't think I'm worthy of it."

"But she told me you have a rather large penis, so I don't understand."

"Yes Miss Morgan that's true, but to her I cease being a man the minute I put on a dress. That's why she insists I dress girly whenever her boyfriend is around."

Morgan smiled and shrugged. "Far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth, so "she" it is."

The whole conversation was obviously scripted and Robin was amazed by Morgan's ability to spin a yarn. Once again, he couldn't believe she was getting into things as much as she was. Robin couldn't keep his eyes off Patty, his girly attire wasn't what he was expecting, but he fell in love with it right away. He wore a matching skirt and blouse outfit done in a thick forest green wide-wale corduroy that looked very soft. The skirt was full, had two slash pockets, an elastic waist and came to about mid-calf. The blouse was a long sleeve pullover with elastic trim around the cuffs and waist. Both garments were plain with no detailing and looked a little boring. In fact the outfit looked rather frumpy and not particularly feminine or sexy, but seeing him wrapped in the plush fabric from head to toe gave Robin an instant boner. It looked like someone designed the outfit specifically to turn on a corduroy pervert, and if so, they succeeded. He wanted to rub his hard cock against every inch of pretty Patty.

He guessed when Morgan bought the outfit she decided to emphasize corduroy rather than femininity. It also crossed his mind that the outfit made Morgan's dress look much prettier by comparison, and he suspected that wasn't a coincidence. The blouse was filled out very nicely with a large pair of tits, and down below he had on a pair of light green stockings with red Mary Janes that gave the outfit a bit of a Christmassy look. He wore a shoulder length curly black wig that framed his face well, and his make-up was a little overdone. Apparently Patty enjoyed looking a little slutty. Even though the fabric was heavy and the skirt was loose fitting, his big dick still created a bulge, and both Robin and Morgan found that rather exciting. Patty and Robin maintained eye contact as Morgan set the stage, and the role reversal from Tuesday night made them both feel a little strange. Robin was a little jealous because Patty was getting to be the fag, but he understood that he had his turn last time.

"Well Robin, what do you think of Sally's cuck?"

He wasn't sure what to say and just looked at her. She gave him a slightly annoyed look and mouthed the words, "man up".

He got the message, looked Patty in the eye and started rubbing his cock. "I like your outfit bitch, you're a sexy fag, I hope you know how to worship a guy's dick."

He saw a little smile break across Patty's face. "Yes sir, I always keep my wife's boyfriend very happy, she doesn't like sucking cock so she makes me do it instead"

"Well you can suck my dick right now Tinkerbell."

"Alright boys, calm down, nobody sucks anything until I say so. Give me your purse Patty."

He handed her his shoulder bag and she put it on the table next to the chair. She then handed him their glasses and gave him their drink order. "Run along sissyboy and fix our drinks."

Sitting down next to Robin she patted his bulge. Good job hubby, if you keep acting like a real man you might actually have some fun tonight." The insult stung a little but his submissive side kind of enjoyed it, so he let it go.

She whispered. "You liked treating him like a bitch didn't you hubby? I saw it in your face."

He shrugged and nodded. He had to admit it did feel a little exciting, there was a certain satisfaction in dominating a guy with a lot bigger dick.

"Alright good, and remember, this night is more for Patty than it is for you. So for the rest of the night just keep acting like a man and following my lead. Got it Robin?"

He nodded, but looked a little disappointed. She Moved in close and put her finger under his chin, lifting his face to hers.