Mistress Natasha

Story Info
Married sub encounters friend & Mistress.
2.1k words
4.06
38.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft black and chrome leather bustier pushed Natasha's breasts upward to astonishing heights; the mounds of soft flesh trembled with every step that she took. John sucked in a deep breath as she walked towards him. She was truly a Goddess. Her legs were on display in black thigh high vinyl boots, the heels of which had to be at least 6 inches high and devilishly pointed. This caused John to tremble. How did she know about my shoe fetish he thought as he admired her.

Her skin was delicate and pale contrasting sharply with the dark clothing. Her hair was pulled into a high tight ponytail that trailed down her back. Her eyebrows had been plucked to a perfected arch; her makeup expertly applied to accentuate her high cheekbones, dark eyes, and full mouth. He had never seen her look sexier.

Her lips were painted fire engine red as her were her long slender fingernails and he watched, enthralled, as she ran her tongue around her plump lips with a look of pure hunger. In her right hand she carried a black riding crop that she was softly tapping against her milky upper thigh, leaving slight red lines on her skin.

His cock was hard as a rock now and pointed proudly toward the ceiling. He was cuffed to a frame in the middle of the room, naked, the harsh leather of the cuffs biting into his flesh. He waited to do the bidding of this, his new mistress.

John had known Natasha for a quite some time; when he first met her he thought that she pretty straight laced, looking like an old time school madam. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined this.

He and his wife Kate had been exploring the world of bondage and submission for some time, with John becoming a slave to his Mistress wife Kate. Natasha was someone that they met whilst on their journey. John had always been enthralled by her beauty and elegance whilst Kate had been attracted to her sexually right from the start.

Mistress Kate had organised for John to visit Natasha at her house, where she played the role of professional Dominatrix.

Come in, Natasha said. As she closed the front door she commanded, I want you to undress and kneel here in front of me. She then sat in a high backed chair whilst John knelt on the bare floorboards in front of her. Keep your head bowed, address me as Mistress and do not look at me. Do you understand? John replied, yes Mistress.

The two of them were by the front door whilst Natasha quizzed John about his likes and dislikes and about his wildest fantasies. He couldn't disguise his arousal at discussing his most intimate thoughts and secrets with her. Natasha had laughed gently as she reached down and grabbed his hardening dick and balls in one hand. As she squeed them she said I promise you, you'll do things for me that you never imagined you would do for another woman. Whilst I will not replace your wife, you will come to want me almost as much as you want her.

Natasha then had leaned over and whispered in his ear detailed instructions. Do as I command and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams, disobey me and you will be punished severely she said as she squeezed his cock and balls with ferocious intensity. He fought back his guilt at being with her in the first place and concentrated on the wonderful feelings she was bringing to his manhood. John was deeply in love with his wife and totally devoted to her as a husband and a slave. But kneeling here in front of Natasha, being controlled and dominated by her like this. He knew that he had never wanted anyone as bad as he wanted her and that he would endure any pain that she gave him and do whatever she asked of him just for the chance of pleasing her and being rewarded. Now crawl and enter my dungeon if you are prepared to submit to me totally Natasha commanded.

He obeyed quickly. He got on all fours from where they were sitting and crawled into the room just down the corridor. He had entered a room with a giant frame in the middle and lined with all manner of bondage toys, floggers, whips and restraints. Natasha ordered him to stand. He did as he was told, she then cuffed him tightly to the frame. There he waited for what ever Mistress Natasha wanted to do to him. Afraid but at the same time incredibly turned on.

She blind folded him and proceeded to run her soft hands gently all over his body. As her hands drew nearer to his engorged cock a drop of precum slid down the head of his cock. She came and pressed herself against him, then cupping his balls in one hand roughly. She then placed a leather cock ring around both his cock and balls. She leaned in and bit him sharply on the neck. His breath caught and his eyes watered at the sudden pain. She stepped away and whack! John felt the incredible pain of her riding crop landing on his arse. Whack! Whack! Whack! Again and again she hit him. He let out a loud cry. Silence you worthless excuse for a man. Mistress Natasha then inserted a ball gag into his mouth and proceeded to flog him again and again.

John let out a few muffled moans but could not get much sound past the ball gag. That's better said Mistress Natasha. I hate listening to whining, sniveling slaves and she proceeded to beat John harder. She stopped momentarily and ran her hands over the welts and his back and arse. Excellent she exclaimed, whenever you sit down or look in the mirror for the next few days, I'm sure you'll think of me as you wear my mark.

Natasha just laughed. She reached around and undid the restraints that were holding him captive. Get down on your knees! she commanded.

John quickly dropped to the ground and looked up at her lust clouding his eyes. Mistress Natasha slapped him hard across the face. I told you not to look at me. She lifted one booted foot and settled it onto his shoulder; her heel dug into his tender flesh. She then removed the gag. Lick my boots slave, show me how you worship a woman, Natasha ordered. John proceeded to lick her boots from the tip of the heel to the point of the toe and then up to the very edge of her glorious soft creamy thighs. As he reached the top of her thigh high boots her could smell the intoxicating aroma of her beautiful pussy. John then moved onto the second boot and again used his tongue to lick and clean the emblems of Natasha's power and of his submission. After several minutes of this Mistress Natasha placed her crop under his chin and forced John back onto his knees. Now show me what else you can do with your worthless tongue she said, grabbing the back of his head, she pulled his face into her scantily clad pussy.

He inhaled the scent of her deeply and pressed a kiss to her most intimate spot through the material of her panties. Pull my underwear down and eat my pussy, you worthless cunt! she demanded and smacked his back hard with her crop.

John hurriedly did as he was told, burying his face into her naked, bald cunt. She was delicious, her sex was hot and wet, and the smell was intoxicating and incredibly sweet. His tongue moved over her fevered flesh, digging its way deep into her slit, sliding back and forth over her hardened clit, and poking its way into her tight love hole.

He looked up at her as he was doing this and watched as her beautiful eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her head lolled backwards and a loud moan escaped her lips. She clamped his head against her cunt and again moaned softly, bucking her slender hips into his face.

As she bucked against his face he continued to eat her pussy, licking and teasing her tender flesh. That's it you worthless cunt, eat me, eat your Mistress, Natasha screamed as she had her first orgasm. Fuck me with your finger as you eat me, Natasha ordered. He gently inserted one finger into her well-lubed vagina and began finger fucking her with it slowly and evenly, concentrating his mouth on her clit. Soon she was coming again, an incredible orgasm wracking her body and she screamed out yes, yes! fuck me with your finger, eat my cunt! make me cum. A steady stream of cunt juice ran into Johns waiting mouth as she climaxed against him.

Suddenly Natasha pushed him away onto the floor. Her breasts heaving and he breathing coming in short rapid breaths. Once she had caught her breath and was able to speak normally, she gave her next directive.

Get on the table and lay on your back, she sneered down at him, and again he did as he was told. She then blind folded him and secured him to the table with ropes so that he could not move. Lifting his legs she inserted a large plug into his arse and hung several heavy weights from it. You had better keep that plug in there, she commanded. Carefully she stepped up onto his torso, the thin needles of her heels cruelly grinding into his soft skin. Everywhere she stepped brought more pain but, the more she did that, the more he realized that he had really liked that.

Sharp stabs over his abdomen, chest, and thighs, soon blurred together and he was in ecstasy as he felt her use and trample him this way. She then put the heel of one shoe into his mouth. Suck it, just like a cock, suck it good, show me good little cock sucker you are, she purred to him.

He did as she said and began sucking the heel of her boot in and out of his mouth slowly and sensuously. In his mind he imagined that he was on his knees before her sucking her strapon cock as she told him that this was where he belonged, on his knees sucking a cock like a little sissy. She was soon fucking his face with her foot. This was making him even harder and harder and he could only think about cumming. He needed that sweet release.

His cock stood straight up, harder than it had ever been in his life. Suddenly just at the right moment Mistress Natasha lowered herself down over his bulging member, engulfing it in her tight, wet pussy in one lunge. He almost came then and there at the sudden surprise and warmth of her cunt surrounding his cock.

She started gyrating her hips on top of him creating the most delicious sensations radiating from his cock outward. Her pussy was so soft and yet tight, he felt as if he was sinking into the finest velvet. Desperately he wanted to thrust up into her. To fuck her with all the lust and passion that he felt, that she had instilled in him. But he was immobilised, unable to move.

This is the only thing that a worthless slave like you is good for said Natasha. Providing pleasure for his Mistress. Your nothing but a tongue and a cock for a strong women to use as she desire she exclaimed as she started riding him harder and faster.

Oh yes she said. Yes! Fuck I love to ride a cock. I love taking a cock the way I want when I want. Fucking myself. Taking care of my own desires.

Oh Mistress! John says, I want to cum, please let me cum.

As she continues to ride him, Natasha suddenly slaps him and says, shut the fuck up, I don't care what you want.

Suddenly she screams, louder than she has screamed before. Ahhh; Oh fuck. Yes! Yes! Yes! she screams as she comes harder than ever before.

As her orgasm subsides Mistress Natasha catches her breath and climbs off of him abruptly and stands. Untying him Mistress Natasha tells John to get dressed and go home. If there is a next time you will have to try harder to please me, you useless slave she says. If you try harder and manage to please me, maybe I'll let you experience a little pleasure of your own she sneers as she walks from the room.

John gets dressed and goes home to his wife, Mistress Kate. He didn't say anything and she didn't ask how things went. He was glad about that because he would have had to say that he had one of the most intense and erotic experiences of his life and couldn't wait for more.