Mistress Nicolette Ch. 01

Story Info
A favorite domme, and what she did to me.
2.9k words
4.4
23.2k
13
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 11/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Raven, I'd like you to meet my slave, Peter," Nicolette said.

We were in a private dungeon on 23rd Street. Mistress Raven was cleaning up after a session, and Nicolette and I would be playing soon.

"Pleased to me you," I said, shaking her hand.

Raven was in a corset and panties. She stood about 5', 10" in her heels, had long black hair and was very attractive. Nicolette was 5', 11" in her sneakers, black turtleneck and jeans. She had curly blonde hair, a curvaceous body, and a thoroughly filthy mind. I liked her a lot.

"Peter is an exhibitionist," said Nicolette.

My ears burned at the thought of Nicolette discussing my kinks with someone I'd just met.

"Ooh," said Raven, eyeballing my body.

"So Peter, why don't you strip for us?" she continued.

It may have sounded like a question, but it wasn't. It was an order. For the first time in my life, I was being commanded to strip in front of pair of women. I took off my shoes and socks, and put them aside. I pulled off my shirt, folded it, and placed it on a chair. Then I unbuckled my belt, and pulled my jeans down. (I don't wear underwear with jeans.) I stepped out of my jeans, folded them and put them on top of my shirt.

I was now naked in front of the two women. I felt my cock twitch and I looked down — it was semi-hard.

"Nice," said Raven, staring at my cock. "What are you going to do to him?"

Nicolette walked over and put an arm around my shoulders. She reached down with her other hand and slowly stroked my cock. I felt myself getting harder.

"Some flogging," said Nicolette, "some CBT. And definitely some strap-on play."

"Wow," said Raven, "he takes it up the ass?"

"Peter — answer her," commanded Nicolette.

"I like to be fucked in the ass, Mistress Raven," I said.

She walked over to me and cupped by balls. They were both teasing me now, and humiliating me by making me discuss my own perversions.

"And is Mistress Nicolette a good ass fucker?" she asked.

"Very good," I answered.

Raven kissed my cheek softly. Nicolette took one of my fingers in her mouth.

"And what makes her a good ass-fucker?"

"She's gentle at first, until my anus relaxes," I said. "They she can be very strong, very powerful."

"Why don't you bend over, Petter," said Nicolette, "so I can show Mistress Raven where my cock will be entering you."

I turned around and bent over. I felt Nicolette's hands spread my ass cheeks, and then someone spit on my asshole. I felt a finger tapping on my anus. Then it slid in.

"Oh, he's tight," said Raven.

Not a minute had passed since we'd been introduced, and now her finger was up my ass.

"He is, but he relaxes well," said Nicolette. "Hc can take a good pounding."

They were talking me about me as if I were an animal. I was extremely turned on.

"And do you like it when people watch you get fucked in the ass?" asked Raven.

Nicolette stood me up sand turned me around.

"It's never happened," I said.

"That seems like something that should be changed," she said.

"Care to watch him get ass fucked?" asked Nicolette.

"I'd love to," said Raven, "when should I come back?"

"I'll come and get you," said Nicolette. "About 45 minutes."

"Sounds good," said Raven.

She reached down and grabbed my balls, squeezing them hard. I moaned loudly from the pain.

"See you then, Peter."

She kissed me lightly on the lips, and left the room. I stood there, naked, with a serious hard on, looking at Nicolette.

"Let's get started, shall we?" she asked.

I had first met Nicolette when she worked at Pandora's Box, and we hit if off immediately. I had started off talking about a role-play scenario when she interrupted me and said "you like pain and you like to get off hard — right? I can help you with that."

After our first session, she asked me what other kinks I had. I told her about my exhibitionism. At that point, I'd only had two experiences. The first was at an Asian massage parlor, when I'd just moved to the city. It was a shabby little place with no locker room. My masseuse brought out a plastic basket and undressed me in front of the rest of the staff. Some of the women watched, some didn't. But I loved the feeling of eyes washing over my naked body.

She wrapped a tool around me and led me to the sauna. I sat down, and saw a dilapidated stack of porn magazines — Hustlers and Penthouses. I picked one up and leafed through the photos. I un-did my towel and stroked my cock.

Two masseuses entered, wrapped up in towels. They saw me playing with myself and giggled, so I stopped. They sat down opposite me, and stared at my cock. One said something I didn't understand, and mimed jerking off. So I started up again, happy to put on a show.

But my masseuse came in and, seeing my masturbate, rushed over and wrapped the towel back around my groin. She pulled me out of the sauna and into one of the massage rooms. In halting English, she asked was I playing with myself in front of the two women. I explained how this was a turn-on for me, how I liked being naked in front of women. She asked me if I'd ever cum in front of a group of women, and I told her "no."

At the end of the massage — the part where they ask you to flip onto your back — she had me stand up instead. She had been lightly caressing my back and inner thighs, so I was very hard and ready to be jerked off.

"You cum now?" she asked.

I wasn't certain what she meant, but I said "yes."

With that, she grabbed a towel and some oil and led me through the hallway to the main room. She placed the towel on the floor, and had me lie down. I didn't understand what was happening, but I loved having all the other masseuses staring at me and my cock. She laid down beside me, put some oil on her hand and started jerking my cock.

"You cum now," she said.


Now I understood.

I looked around at the other masseuses. There were eight of them lounging on couches, including the two from the sauna, now wrapped in robes. I saw their eyes dart from my cock to my eyes, and back to my cock. We all knew what was happening now — a stranger would be ejaculating in front of them.

My masseuse increased her pace. One of the girls from the sauna stood up, and let her robe fall to the floor. Now there two completely naked people in the room. I felt my balls begin to churn, and I came all over my stomach.

The next time was at a brothel name Jillian Bradley's. Jillian's was a very nice place, super clean, and always had ten or so girls to choose from. I played hooky from work and made an appointment for a morning session, when they were just opening up.


The door opened, and I was led to the living room.

"So what can we for you today?" asked Jillian.

Jillian was older, in her sixties. She had been running this place for years.

"I'd like to get one girl for one hour," I said "but I'd like to do something different."

I explained how, on my last visit, I had done a tiny bit of nude dancing for them. The place had been empty, and the girls were cranking tunes to amuse themselves. When my girl and I emerged from our room, wrapped in towels, we saw some of them dancing. So we joined in, and threw our towels to the side. Jillian called some more girls in from the kitchen, and soon we had a small crowd watching our silly little performance.

A couple of the girls had been there that day, and remembered me.

I told Jillian that I wanted to perform for them again, as a stripper.

"So you want to get naked — for us?" asked one of the girls.

"Yes," I replied.

"Cool!" she said. "Let's do this!"

Jillian agreed, and I choose a girl — Hope. She was on the short side, but had a terrific ass and small, firm tits. She was pretty, with shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes.

I had come prepared. I had a CD with dance music which I placed in their boom box. Next, I gave each of the girls a $20 tip, which they appreciated. Then a put a wad of singles on the coffee table, so they could tip me.

I took off my shoes and socks and hit the Play button. I started dancing, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. The girls hooted and applauded, which turned me on. I unbuttoned my jeans, and dropped them to the floor, revealing a pair of Calvin Klein's.

I danced up to one of the girls and asked for a tip.


"Can I touch?" she asked.


"You can do anything," I said.

She placed a folded dollar bill in the waistband and reached in to grab my cock.

"Wow," she said. "He's fucking hard."

I made my way around the room, allowing each girl to touch me. I even danced up to Jillian, who reached in to give me a few playful squeezes. I returned to the center of the room and turned around. I slowly slid my underwear down, revealing a tiny G-string. My cock was so hard that it was pushing the G-string down, exposing my pubes.

I walked around the room, collecting more tips. The girls were more aggressive this time, manhandling my cock and balls and slapping my ass.

I stood in from of Hope and asked if she would like to do the honors. She smiled and nodded. She place her hands on my hips, and began to slowly slide the elastic bands down. She stopped when the top of my shaft was exposed. The girls liked that. Then she pushed the bands down so that only the head of my cock was hidden. The girls shouted for more.

"Ready?" asked Hope.

I nodded.

She pushed the bands down, and my cock flipped out. I was very turned on, and my cock was hard. I moved around the room, allowing each of the girls to grope me.

Just then, another girl emerged from the shower, wrapped in a towel. Seeing me naked and molested, she ran over.

"What do we have here?" she asked.

"Jasmine, this is Peter," said Hope. "And he just did a strip tease for us."

She dropped her towel and stood behind me. She reached around and started to play with my cock. I could feel her tits pressing into back. With her other hand, she grabbed my ass.

"Nice," she purred in my ear.

Hope took the towel and placed it on one of the couches. Then she grabbed me by my cock and made me lie down on it. She removed her bra and panties, and grabbed a condom from a basket on table.

"Are you going to fuck him out here?" asked Jasmine.

"You got a problem with that?" Hope asked me.

I had only planned on stripping for the girls. I hadn't even hoped they'd watch me fuck.

"None," I said.

Hope placed a condom in her mouth and bent down over my cock. She began sucking me, moving the condom down the shaft. Then she straddled me, and moved my cock into her pussy.

"It's much easier for me to cum in cowgirl," she said.

She started riding my cock. Soon, her cheeks turned red and she started moaning. She put her head down next to mine, and I wrapped my arms around her. I pounded away, and felt her head come up.

"I'm ... cumming," she said.

The girls applauded.

Hope stood up and I grabbed the towel, putting it over the arm of the couch. I bent Hope down on top of it, and entered her from behind. I looked around the room at all the eyes watching us fuck. I did not last long, and came inside of Hope.

Nicolette knew these stories, and she tried to help me out as much as she could. She would often parade me naked around Pandora's Box, introducing me to the other dommes and telling them what she was going to do to me. But none of them had ever watched me get fucked in the ass.

Nicolette was now an independent, which meant she could make her own rules. She would kiss me, and let me eat her pussy. She was a squirter, and I loved being drenched in her juices. She knew I liked saliva play, and would always oblige by spitting in my mouth. I loved to drink her down.

By now, she had flogged me and had tortured my cock and ball. She especially liked placing clothespins on my ball sac, and flicking them off with a riding crop. When she thought I was good and ready, she placed me in a sling, and cuffed my wrists and ankles so I couldn't move.

She put on a latex glove and put some lube on my asshole.

"Are you ready to put on a show today?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

One finger slid in.

"Are you going to be a good ass slut?"

Another finger slid in.

"Yes, mistress."

"And are you going to cum for Mistress Raven with a cock in your ass?

Three fingers now.

"Yes, mistress."

A fourth.

"Good boy," she said.

She pulled out of me and put on the strap-on harness. She posed for me. She knew I loved looking at her naked body, and she knew I thought the strap-on made her even hotter.

She walked over to me and kissed me. Our tongues met in an almost romantic fashion. Then she pulled her face away and she order me to open my mouth. She spat against the back of my mouth.

"I'll be back," she said.

Now I was naked, and tied into a sling. My cock was rock hard, but I couldn't touch it. I closed my eyes and thought about Raven watching Nicolette's cock slide into my asshole.

I heard voices — Nicolette and Raven were coming back. But I heard other voices as well.

Nicolette opened the door and said "there he is."

Raven walked in, but she brought two other women with her. They didn't look like dommes — they were wearing street clothes.

"Peter, these are my friends, Diane and Lauren," said Raven. "We're heading out soon, but they've never seen a guy get fucked up the ass before."

"Never?" asked Nicolette.

"Nope," said Lauren.

"Once," said Diane," in a movie."

"Would it be OK if they watched, too?"

My head was swimming. I was nude, erect and two complete strangers were about to watch me get fucked.

"Yes, Mistress Raven."

"Let me ask it another way," said Nicolette. "Would it turn you on to have these women watch you get fucked, because you're a horny exhibitionist and an anal slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then look at them and tell them."

I made eye contact with them. 


"I'm ... I'm a horny exhibitionist and an anal slut." I said. "Please watch me get fucked."

"We'd love to," said Diane.

"Thank you for asking us," said Lauren.

Nicolette called them over so they could watch the dildo enter my ass. I moaned as I felt my asshole widen.

"Holy shit," said Diane.

Raven was behind me head. She asked me to look up. She pushed saliva through her lips until it hung in a stringer. I opened my mouth and let it come in.

"Wow," said Lauren. "Can I do that?"

"You can do whatever you want," said Nicolette.

They took turns with me, filling my mouth with their spit. This was turning Nicolette on, and she started pounding me harder. She slapped my cock and spat all over my face. I was a goopy, sloppy mess.

"You really like this," said Lauren.

I swallowed and said "yes."

Nicolette put some lube on my cock and started working it.

"Are you going to cum for us?" asked Diane.

I nodded.

Raven pinched my nipple.


"Answer her," said Raven.

"Yes, I'm going to cum for you, Diane," I said.

"And me?" asked Lauren.

"I'm going to cum for you, Lauren."

"And me?" asked Raven.

"I'm going to cum for you, too, Mistress Raven."

Nicolette was really slamming into my ass, and she was jerking my cock hard. I looked around the room one last time, and submitted.

"I'm cumming ... now," I said.

I bucked my hips, and my load shot out of my cock and landed on my stomach. Nicolette squeezed the last few drops of cum out of my cock.

"Good boy," said Raven. "Did that feel good?"


"It was amazing," I said, searching for words.

"Thank you," said Diane.

"Yes, thank you," said Lauren.

She leaned down and kissed me, her tongue swirling in my mouth. She reached down and pulled on my cock. She looked me in the eyes.

"I very much enjoyed," she said, "watching you get fucked in the ass and cumming for us. You were a good anal whore today."

The three of them left, leaving my with Nicolette. She snapped the latex glove off her hand.

"I think I have an idea for next time," she said.