Mistress Noor of Mauritania

Story Info
Mauritanian dominatrix meets bisexual Somali men.
1.3k words
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The average Black woman living on the continent of North America or the United Kingdom is deathly allergic to bisexual Black men. While the White community is slowly becoming more tolerant of gays, lesbians and bisexuals, the Black community is actually regressing on its stance on sexual orientation. It's not just homophobic Black males who make life hell for gay Black men and bisexual Black men, it's also insecure Black females who are threatened by male sexual experimentation and fear losing their men to the queer side of the force.

If one really pays attention, one would notice that it's insecure Black women who call a Black man's masculinity into question if he doesn't do what she tells him, or behaves the way she thinks a Black man ought to behave. Most Black men stopped caring what other men, of all races, do with their private lives a long time ago. The brothers are too busy dealing with bigots in uniforms, trying to eke out a living and take care of their families to worry about bullshit. Still, social pressure is definitely a powerful force...

Fear of what is considered alien or other, especially in a sexual sense, is a major problem in the Black community. That's why so many young Black men act thuggish because they don't want their masculinity questioned, and also want to get at those Black females who like thuggish behavior. To be different is to be targeted. That's why most Black males who feel attracted to both sexes keep it to themselves. The only "out" Black men are those who are one hundred percent gay and have never had any sexual desire for females.

Meet Noor Hamideh, a six-foot-tall, deliciously big-bottomed and downright bodacious young Black Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She's originally from the nation of Mauritania, one of the most homophobic places on the planet Earth. You can get killed for being queer over there. This freaky Black female and avowed sensualist broke out of that restrictive and conservative background and embraced her passion for sexual experimentation.

Noor left her hometown of Nouadhibou, in the heart of Mauritania, at the age of twenty and moved to the Capital region of Canada for university studies. While earning her MBA from Carleton University, Noor has slept with both women and men in her time, but she definitely prefers men. No bones about it, ladies and gentlemen. Oh, and the lady craves not just any kind of men, either. Noor has a serious craving for bisexual Black Muslim men...

From the moment that Noor Hamideh met Bashir Osman and Karim Ali, she knew that these two Muslim brothers, originally from the proud African nation of Somalia, were switch-hitters. She was walking around the University Center Building at Carleton University when she spotted the two of them. Just a couple of brothers hanging around the big display put on by the Black student groups in honor of Black History Month on the Carleton University campus. Noor simply had to have these two, and what the feisty Mauritanian gal wants, she usually gets...

"Go on, Bashir, don't be shy, suck his dick," Noor Hamideh said, watching as Bashir Osman grabbed Karim Ali's dick and began sucking on it greedily. The three of them were getting their freak on in the master bedroom of Noor's Kanata townhouse. The tall, curvy, dark-skinned young Black woman pinched her nipples with one hand and masturbated with the other, thrusting her fingers deep inside her already wet pussy. There was absolutely nothing Noor loved seeing more than hot Black man to Black man action...

"Doing the best I can," Bashir said, and he nodded and sucked Karim's dick with gusto, causing the slender, tattooed, chocolate-skinned and Afro-sporting young man to groan. The three of them had known each other for a while. At a time when a lot of Black women were getting their swirl on with white guys, Noor still loved the Black man...he just couldn't be straight because she found straight Black males boring. To Noor, a bisexual Black Muslim man like Bashir was the icing on the cake because he would at least be open to her kind of kink...

"Man this is hot," Karim said, and the slim young Black dude smiled at Bashir, who was sucking his dick, then winked at Noor. The young Black woman drew closer, and kissed Karim while Bashir sucked his dick and polished his balls. When Karim finally came, Bashir drank some of it but was almost pushed aside by Noor, who greedily sucked Karim's cum alongside him. Bashir marveled at Noor's dick sucking technique. This freaky Mauritanian Muslim female was most definitely something else...

"I love me a man who sucks a mean dick but brothers beware, this sister can suck dick better than any man," Noor said, winking at Bashir, before kissing him. Just like that, they continued with their fun. Noor grabbed Bashir's dick and began sucking on it, and the young bisexual Somali Muslim man sighed in pleasure, loving what the Mauritanian temptress was doing to him. Meanwhile, Karim stroked his dick, watching intently as Noor fellated his good buddy Bashir like only she could. Dammit this woman is freaky, Karim thought admiringly.

"Got room for one more?" Karim asked, and Noor paused from sucking Bashir's dick and winked at him. When Noor shook her big dark booty at him, Karim grinned and rubbed his dick against it. Without further ado, Karim rolled a condom on his dick and pushed his way into Noor's sweet pussy. Noor sighed happily as Karim began fucking her and continued to suck Bashir's dick. When Bashir finally came, Noor thrust a finger up his ass and then drank his seed. Pleasure mixed with pain, that's Noor's motto in the bedroom...

"Fuck me, both of you," Noor demanded, even as Karim smacked her big Mauritanian ass and slammed his dick into her pussy. Bashir stroked himself as he watched his buddy Karim fuck their lovely lady friend, and then once sufficiently hard he rejoined the action. Noor grinned as Bashir rubbed his dick against her lips, and she sucked him long enough to get him real good and hard, for she wanted his dick in another hole of hers...

"Man, I'm down with that," Bashir said, as, per Noor's wishes, he and Karim switched positions. Karim lay on the bed while Bashir came up behind Noor, who got sandwiched between them. Impaled on Karim's dick, Noor licked her lips, loving the way the Somali stud's dick filled her up. Meanwhile, Bashir grabbed some condoms and lube, and made excellent use of them. He smeared some lube on Noor's butt hole, then pushed his dick into her. A sharp squeal escaped Noor's full, succulent lips as Bashir's dick filled her asshole...

Noor rode Karim hard, and Bashir rammed his dick into her asshole, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. In their private sessions, Bashir loved fucking the hell out of his good buddy Karim's asshole. Face down and ass up, that's the way that Karim liked to get fucked, and Bashir didn't mind servicing the hell out of his fellow Somali's cute ass. Noor's ass was different, much bigger and meatier, since she was female, but also quite fun to fuck. Bashir loved the way Noor's asshole gripped his dick, and he fucked her with gusto.

"Have mercy on me," Noor squealed as Karim and Bashir took her to the edge, slamming their dicks into her holes without mercy. Thusly the two bisexual Somali Muslim studs worked their curvaceous Mauritanian Muslim goddess over, until she tapped out. They pulled their dicks out of her used up holes, and took a breather. Moments later, the three of them collapsed on the cum-soaked, sweat-fused bed, and happier than they'd been in ages. A good time was definitely had by all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Femdom Among Somalisย Somali dominatrix pegs a lucky Jamaican dude. in Fetish
Yasmin the Muslim Dominatrixย Biracial Muslim woman pegs her bisexual boyfriends.in Group Sex
The Devil's Threesomeย John's ex-girlfriend has a proposal for him...in Group Sex
Mistress Shay Noirย Biracial Muslim dominatrix rules the City of Ottawa.in Group Sex
She Went Power Crazy And I Loved Itย Wife has the power and uses it on him.in BDSM
More Stories