Mistress of the Air Ch. 13

Story Info
Lady Sally tests her automaton sex doll out on Victoria.
1.2k words
4
7k
2
0

Part 13 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Captain Wyndham soon had the engines fired up and the airship on its way. The enforced early departure from Vienna meant a leisurely stroll up through eastern Europe to their next destination, Potsdam. The captain had reservations about returning to the Prussian Empire so soon in case word of Lady Sally's treatment of the representative from the Ministry of War had spread to the British Consulate in Berlin. Perhaps they could keep a low profile on the visit to one of Lady Sally's uncles, the Archduke Karl August von Hardonberg, though he realised that wasn't exactly her style.

Lady Sally, following the disappointment of her altercation with Princess Maria Labiastein, sought some amusement to cheer her up. She had just the thing. It was time to unleash her new toy into the world.

Secreted in her bed chamber, away from Victoria's prying eyes, was the crate she'd collected from the workshop of Ernst von Siemen containing another automaton. Her maid got very excited when she summoned her to drag the crate into her living quarters in preparation for its opening. She extracted the instruction manual, but this was written in German so she didn't understand a word. Not that this mattered to her, after all, manuals were tedious, and she'd be able to work it out for herself. It would be more fun that way.

Lady Sally slid the wooden lid off the crate. Her maid was eager with anticipation at the revealing of the contents of the box and thrilled when she saw it was another brass automaton. She lay quietly in the box in all her shiny, brassy glory.

"She's called Borghild. I rather like the name, so I shall keep it," said Lady Sally.

Staring out at them from the crate with glass eyes, she was an object of beauty. Where Clarissa was designed for the functionality of airship piloting, Borghild, with her curvaceous, brassy breasts, was constructed as a sex-toy. There was another significant difference, which was that the new automaton was not moulded entirely in brass, rubber was used in strategic parts of her anatomy. Thus, Borghild's lips had rubber in their brass moulding, and at her crotch there were rubber folds and a pliable rubber vagina.

"Oh, she's lovely can I touch her, madam," crowed Victoria, running his fingers along her smooth, brass tits before even getting permission from her mistress.

"Take your hands off. Look what you've done now, you've got grubby fingerprints over her shiny, brass boobs now," scolded Lady Sally.

She opened a panel in her side to access the controls. It looked pretty straightforward to Lady Sally as she pressed what was obviously the 'on' button. These controls operated her movements whilst other switches and dials worked her rubber mouth and vagina. On flicking the 'on' switch, she stood up and stepped out of the crate.

Clarissa and Borghild both used the most advanced automaton-technology developed at the Siemen workshops, but they had entirely different functions. Clarissa was designed to sit in one place, only requiring arm and hand movements to grip the steering wheel and joy-stick of the airship., Her sophistication was in the wiring connecting her to the airship controls, and the brass dials that measured temperature, wind speed, direction, velocity, elevation, hydrogen bag capacity, and other features required for the navigation of a modern airship.

Borghild was a fully functioning automaton. She had complete use of legs, arms, wrists, hands, not to mention lips and cunt lips, and was designed to deliver pleasure, or indeed frustration, depending on how her owner decided to use her. Her brass fingers were programmed to recognise how imminent a man's ejaculation was, or indeed how near to orgasm a woman's vagina was. Lady Sally was thrilled. Borghild represented the finest advances in automaton-technology, and she was all hers to torment her submissive gentlemen with.

"Can I dress her, madam?"

"I expect I'll get no peace until I let you, and I intend to introduce her tonight. Put the blonde wig on her, and dress her up in a nice rubber outfit, after all she is a fetish sex-toy."

"Yes, of course, madam."

Victoria was thrilled at the prospect of handling the new automaton. She couldn't resist the temptation to fondle the shiny metal, plant kisses on her brass boobs and finger the fake, rubber vagina, at least until Lady Sally noticed and reprimanded her.

She found a blonde wig, arranging it on her bald head, and brushed the hair until it was smooth and sleek. Borghild's eyes were remarkably realistic; Victoria could swear she was being watched as she went through the (extraordinary large) fetish clothing section of Lady Sally's wardrobe to pick out a suitable outfit. She had big, brass breasts, though she still wasn't as busty or voluptuous in shape as her mistress. Victoria sought a tight dress to show off her shape and found a red latex one that clung tightly to the brass. She also found the matching red, rubber stockings and gloves.

"That's perfect," proclaimed Lady Sally. "You can see just enough of her shiny thighs, whilst keeping the secret of the rubber vagina hidden."

Lady Sally decided to change into red rubber as well so the two figures, the mistress and her gleaming, brass accomplice, looked like twins in shimmering latex.

"Now, Herr von Siemen, described how the automaton works. She's incredibly ingenious. She's programmed to follow the behaviour of a designated master, I mean mistress, which is me, naturally. The photographic cells in her eyes record actions of her mistress and mimic them. I must give it a try."

Lady Sally picked up a riding crop. She did tend to leave them lying around-as one never knew when one might be needed.

"Lift your petticoats up and bend over, maid," she commanded. "Let me try an experiment."

Victoria did just that. Lady Sally delivered ten sharp cracks across her backside. She handed the crop over to Borghild. The mechanical brass fingers wrapped around the crop, her movements remarkably smooth for a machine. Her arm clicked and whirred as it was pulled back to shoulder height. There was a pinging sound as the shoulder's mechanism released to bring arm and crop swishing onto Victoria's backside with a crack.

"Ow. That bloody hurt. She's hits harder than you, madam."

"Well, I certainly can't be having that. When she's finished, I'll just give you one of my hardest strokes, then we shall see."

Meanwhile the automaton continued smacking the crop against Victoria's arse.

"Oh dear, there's just one problem," Lady Sally pondered, "I don't know how to stop her."

"What!. Ow. You can't. Ow. Stop her. Ow."

"Perhaps I ought to read the manual, but it's all gobbledegook to me."

"Please, madam. Ow. Do something. Ow. Quickly. Ow."

Lady Sally sat nonchalantly flicking through pages of unintelligible German, hoping the illustrations might inspire her.

"Ow. Please, madam. Ow. Find how to... Ow. Switch her off. Ow."

Lady Sally sauntered over to the automaton.

"Of course, I knew how to switch her off all along," she smiled, as she fiddled with settings to bring the mechanical arm to a gradual halt.

She took the riding crop from Borghild's hand and, raising it high above her head, slashed it across her maid's arse, now marked with a row of red stripes.

"Ow!"

"So, tell me now Victoria, whose are the hardest strokes?

"Yours, of course, madam," she mumbled.

"Excellent. How very amusing. Now let's introduce Borghild to my guests."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers