Mistress of the Air Ch. 23

Story Info
Lady Sally and her automaton sex doll engage in anal sex.
1.2k words
3.9
7.6k
2
0

Part 23 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

The last couple of days had been peaceful, apart from the noises of pain and pleasure from Lady Sally's playroom, which could even be heard in the cockpit. Captain Wyndham set The Corseted Domme in the direction of her next destination, Istanbul. They flew due south over the Russian Empire at high altitude, mindful that the Russian secret police would be investigating the bombing in St Petersburg, and sightings of the mysterious airship over the capital. He was also aware the Russian fleet did not have an airship capable of attaining the altitude of The Corseted Domme, so he knew they were safe from being intercepted.

She was travelling at speed. The captain looked down at the patchy clouds rushing past below him. Beyond that, two thousand feet to the ground, he watched the Russian Steppes roll past. There was wheat... fields and fields of wheat, with only the occasional farmstead or village to break it up. This was the longest stretch of the journey. When they reached the mooring station in Istanbul, he needed to take on more hydrogen as the air bags were becoming deflated. Up to now this part of the trip had been uneventful.

He had not seen much of Lady Sally since the escape from St Petersburg. He could leave much of the flying to Clarissa, as this stretch was undemanding, but he was content to sit in the control cabin whilst she dealt with her submissive slaves as she wished, which was exactly what she was doing now.

In fact, Lady Sally was putting Borghild to new uses. The automaton was permanently dressed in the red latex outfit Victoria had dressed her in on the first day. On this occasion Lady Sally had put on a purple, rubber cat-suit. It was one of her favourites. The quality of the rubber sheets produced on her plantation was remarkable. The manufactory used brass rollers (using the brass from her mine, naturally) to produce the thinnest possible material, which created the tightest fitting clothes. The purple latex suit, which needed Victoria's help and lots of talcum powder to squeeze into, clung to her, accentuating every curve of her voluptuous body. Her arse looked magnificent in it; a beautiful globe of purple, whilst the top of the cat-suit was low-cut, and showed off her formidable cleavage perfectly.

For this session, Lady Sally and the automaton were encumbered with another accessory. They each had a leather belt around their waists, which supported huge strap-on phalluses. The adaptability of the rubber from her plantation was remarkable. These objects had been moulded in the workshops in Malaysia. Unlike the pliable, tight-fitting, latex material, these were made from hardened rubber. They looked amazingly authentic too. They had large rounded knobs and ridged shafts. Lady Sally had sent photographs of her favourite cocks for them to model the massive dildos on.

Borghild looked scary in her strap-on, the black rubber making a stark contrast with the shiny yellow of her brass hips. The object of this afternoon was to teach the automaton the art of anal penetration. To this end, the four gentlemen had been put into bondage, leaving their backsides exposed. Lady Sally and Borghild warmed them up with some flagellation before they went away to put the leather belts on. When they returned with the strap-on dildos secured to their waists, the men looked on in fearsome trepidation, seeing what their mistress had in store for them.

Lady Sally started by getting to work on the banker who having the fattest arse, was the best one to be singled-out as the first victim. Her stiletto ankle-boots clicked on the wooden flooring as she stepped over to where the banker's shoulders were secured in rope bondage. It was an awesome view for him. Lady Sally's shimmering, purple outfit clung to the curves of her waist, and protruding from that glorious shininess was the thick rubber phallus. Lady Sally threaded it between his lips.

"Suck on it, slave," she commanded.

The banker pushed his mouth as far as he could stretch whilst in bondage but only reached far enough to take the bulbous head of the false phallus.

"That's not good enough. You can take more than that."

Lady Sally took matters into her own hands, gripping the banker's bushy whiskers and pushing the rubber cock deeper into his mouth to the back of his throat. He gagged, and she withdrew slightly, before pushing in further. She slid the black object, now glistening with spittle, out of his mouth.

Lady Sally moved around to the rear end of the bench where the banker's arse was strapped, his flabby flesh invitingly exposed for her. The automaton took the position in front of him. As Lady Sally was parting his bum cheeks, readying to penetrate him with the rubber cock, so Borghild, mimicking the mistress, pushed herself into the banker's mouth. With him gagged by a mouthful of rubber dick at one end, she eased the dildo into his hole, pushing it until it was firmly nestled in. Such moans of pain, humiliation and pleasure he could make were muffled by a mouth full of rubber cock.

The two mistresses went to work on him. Lady Sally rammed her strap-on deep inside him, filling his back-passage. Meanwhile, Borghild's gears whirred as she thrust herself into his mouth with a relentless mechanical action. The other three looked on, anxious, yet strangely excited at the same time, knowing it would soon be their turn for such attention.

Lady Sally gripped the ropes that bound the banker to the bondage bench to gain greater purchase to push her latex clad hips further into him. She fucked him hard and unrelentingly, the rubber cock going deeper and deeper with every stroke. Satisfied he'd been given a good fucking, she withdrew the rubber cock. The automaton pulled her strap-on out. His mouth having been full of rubber, the banker now drew in deep drafts of air.

"Thank you, mistress," he said, not realising his ordeal wasn't over.

The automaton moved to take up Lady Sally's position over the banker's backside. She did not stand on ceremony, and it was lucky he had been warmed up and his hole stretched because Borghild's hips clicked as she drove the rubber cock straight into him. Lady Sally was a cruel mistress, but she was subtle in the delivery of her particular style of punishments. Of course, the automaton had no such skills. Her photographic cells had seen how the hard object had been used to penetrate the hole, and she set about her task with determination. Even Lady Sally could get tired, but the only thing capable of stopping the automaton was a mechanical fault... or Lady Sally telling her to stop, or switching her off.

Lady Sally enjoyed seeing the banker's fat arse get such a fucking, but even she acknowledged there had to be a limit, knowing the automaton was capable of carrying into the night without any break. Besides, she had three more slaves waiting for the same treatment.

Whilst Lady Sally turned her attention to the duke, bishop and judge, Captain Wyndham was racing the airship through the sky. He was just taking time to marvel at how beautifully the airship handled when he heard a splutter from outside the control room window. He craned his neck around to look at the engines. The propellers had stopped whirring. The airship was descending to the ground at 100 mph. They were going into free fall!

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers