Mistress of the Air Ch. 28

Story Info
Lady Sally lets off steam in the engine room.
1.6k words
3.83
4.5k
1
0

Part 28 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
124 Followers

Following the discovery that The Corseted Domme had been sabotaged, the captain implemented a new regime of security measures. He and his men did a thorough sweep of the engine room, the area containing many hazards and opportunities for further sabotage. A huge padlock was put on the engine room door for which only he and Lady Sally possessed a key. They found nobody, but they did find gnawed chicken bones, confirming the suspicion the stowaway was the culprit for the thefts from the kitchen.

Consequently, he put a surreptitious watch on the door to the kitchen, thinking that if the interloper didn't have food, he might be tempted to raid them again, and be discovered. He didn't get away without an ear-lashing from cook though.

"I told yer didn't I. I said there was someone stealing food from me kitchen. Did anyone take any notice of me? No, 'Milady High and Mighty' just carried on till we's been sabotaged. Look at the state of mi kitchen now. No sooner have I got tidied up after one alarum and we have a crash, no less!"

"Yes, I'm very sorry cook, but we've got guards all over the airship now," the captain reassured her.

It was the frame of the airship that presented the greatest problem. The body of the airship containing the bags of hydrogen was a vast complex of walkways and steps amongst the vast air bags. It would be easy to hide there and stay undiscovered. The captain and his men did a systematic sweep, taking care to examine every hidden corner in the duralumin structure. They found nothing.

This was the space that caused the captain the greatest concern, it being easier to restrict access to the engine room. He placed guards on the entrances, but if somebody was inside, or managed to get inside, there were so many nooks and crannies to hide. In addition to which the hydrogen bags were, in many respects, more hazardous than the engine room. If the stowaway was reckless enough to cause an engine failure, then splitting an air bag and igniting the hydrogen didn't bear thinking about. It would be suicidal though, causing an explosion to end all explosions.

The captain armed the crew with the blunderbusses stolen from the Prussian military arms store though they were under strict instructions not to use them anywhere near the hydrogen bags.

Lady Sally, having been inspired by what she saw in the engine room, decided to transfer her activities there once the captain had completed his searches. She checked with the captain what could be safely used and was now set on exploiting what the engine might offer in terms of corrective pleasures.

It was a different environment to her sumptuous panelled playroom with its sophisticated mahogany and brass equipment. This was a labyrinth of pipes, conduits, valves, pumps and boilers. Whilst the airship was in flight it was also a cacophony of noise. Hissing, throbbing and pumping echoed around the engine. Above it was the constant and deafening roar of the propellers as they whizzed around driving the airship along at a speed of 100 mph.

"Victoria, help me chain these slaves up."

"Pardon, madam."

"Help me chain these slaves up," she shouted at the top of her voice.

"PARDON, MADAM!"

"Bloody hell, I'll do it myself," she said grabbing the chains and getting to work.

She soon had wrists and ankles chained or handcuffed onto copper pipes. The four men looked distinctly worried. Lady Sally's health and safety record on the trip so far had not been great, and here she was in an area that thrummed with moving objects, and numerous hazards. One false move and a dangling cock could easily get sliced off. The banker used his actuarial skills to calculate the odds of serious injury, the judge worked out the legal basis for any compensation claims, whilst the bishop merely prayed to his god they would get out alive.

Lady Sally's attention was directed at the massive cylindrical boilers at the heart of the engine room, directly facing where she had secured her submissive gentlemen. They were great orbs of gleaming brass with a valve on the front of each one. They were designed to allow steam to escape should the boilers overheat. By tweaking the little nubs of metal on their smooth, rounded surfaces it was possible to adjust both the direction and velocity at which the steam escaped. Lady Sally considered that watching the slaves jump and hearing them squeal as jets of hot steam hit them would be amusing.

The engine room hummed and throbbed with the sound of mechanical devices.

Lady Sally ran a hand along the surface of one of the boilers. Its curves were beautifully smooth. The surface was warm to touch but not so hot as to prevent handling.

"Aren't they magnificent objects, my maid?"

"Pardon, madam."

"AREN'T THEY... oh never mind."

Her hand strayed to the little valves sticking out from the rounded surface of the brass boiler. She gripped it between her fingers and twisted. There was a hissing sound, and a tiny jet of steam squirted out. The valves were mounted on ball bearings so that, by pulling them, Lady Sally could adjust the direction of the steam. Turning the valves narrowed the hole from which the steam expelled, and consequently its force and distance.

Now to test the object out. Her first experiment was to see if the jets of steam could reach to where her slaves were chained. She twisted the valve. A spray of steam shot out into the air and covered them in a hot, moist haze. That was enough for Lady Sally to understand the principle. It was just like the hose her gardener used on the flower beds at Rudston Hall. She turned the valve and, gradually, the stream of steam became narrower and more concentrated until it was a single jet. This steam shot across the engine room and hit the duke in the chest, right on a nipple.

He howled with shock and pain, the combination of velocity and heat causing a distinct sensation on the nipple. The duke twisted against his chains to avoid it, but was trapped as the jet of hot steam drove against him.

Lady Sally was most amused at seeing the effects of steam, which was clearly delivering an exquisite form of corrective punishment.

She pulled on the valve, rolling it downwards so the steam struck his groin in a sharp jet that pounded his cock and balls. Lady Sally was reminded of a hydro-vibrator she once used which propelled jets of water to massage muscles or, indeed, induce sexual excitement when directed against the crotch. She remembered it as being a most pleasurable experience. The difference here was the steam was red-hot, and the density of its impact more akin to spiky needles than a massage.

She kept one boiler trained on the duke's genitals whilst twisting the valve on the other to open up another jet of stream. This one she used to shock the other men, shooting it at random so none of them could anticipate where the next jet was going to land. She aimed mainly for nipples and cock and balls as this certainly had the most impact. She soon had the four of the men jiggling in an impossible dance to avoid the jets of stream striking their tender flesh. The sounds of hissing, thudding and whirring were now joined by howls and squeals of surprise and pain. It was most satisfying, and Lady Sally was having enormous fun with this newly discovered instrument of torment.

There was one problem though. The men were sweating both with the background heat of the engine room, and the more specific heat of the steam. Victoria, in her maid's uniform, looked especially uncomfortable, her round, red face streaming with sweat.

Lady Sally was starting to regret wearing one of her rubber outfits. The steam got everywhere, even in the narrowest gaps between tight latex and flesh, and once the heat penetrated under the rubber there was nowhere for it to go. Lady Sally was getting hot and though, being a gentlewoman, she did not perspire much, she found being in proximity to the valves and sprayed by the hot steam caused her to sweat profusely. The engine room assumed the qualities of a steam room.

There was nothing for it. Lady Sally peeled off her rubber cat-suit and left it, dripping with steam and sweat, on the floor of the engine room. Now naked, she instantly felt better. Indeed, the sensation for her was much like being in a stream room. There was an exceedingly sensuous pleasure to the heat. Little rivulets of hot water dripped along her skin, running across her breasts and trickling from her abdomen to her crotch.

A haze of hot vapour filled the engine room. She had to peer intensely to aim the jets of steam. She now had them trained on the banker and the judge, giving their balls an intense treatment. It was great fun watching the impact of the jets on their most sensitive parts and hearing them yelp.

However, the heat of the steam had become so intense as to become unbearable. In addition to which the thumping noise of the propeller in particular was giving her a headache. She shouted in Victoria's ear to tell her to fetch towels and, after several attempts, the message got through. Her maid, still fully dressed, was relieved to escape. When she returned, the valves had been turned off and the slaves unchained. Lady Sally wrapped a fluffy white towel around her and led them out of the engine room. It was surprising how opportunities for new and imaginative methods of sadistic torment presented themselves. She considered the experiment to be a great success.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
124 Followers