Mistress of the Air Ch. 30

Story Info
A daring raid on the Sultan's palace.
2.2k words
3.29
6k
4
0

Part 30 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

The full trunks were loaded onto the steam-driven carriage, and they returned to the airship with the girl to plot a strategy for the rescue attempt.

The captain, used to a disciplined and frugal life style from his time in the army, was the most affected by the hashish.

On returning to the mooring mast, he waxed lyrical about the airship, "Hey, wow, she's like so huge, and silvery."

Lady Sally looked askance at him, "Captain, if we need to make a quick getaway, will you be capable of steering The Corseted Domme."

"Well, yes, that's no problem. I'll just take her floating up into the stars, milady."

To Victoria, this latest escapade had the makings of a disaster.

Even the girl, Nisahur, looked alarmed at the help she'd enlisted. She wanted somebody important to use her influence on the sultan, not the full-scale raid on the royal palace the English lady was intent on.

Lady Sally's goal was to infiltrate the Topkapi Palace (the official residence of the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Al Bin Kinkjani), seek out the harem, find Nisahur's sister, and rescue her and any other harem slaves who wanted to come with them.

She pondered on the logistical difficulties before exclaiming, "Aha, I have a plan!"

"A cunning plan?" asked Victoria.

"Don't sound so sceptical, maid. Yes, an ingenious plan. I am an English lady who has procured women for the sultan's harem. We simply go to the front gate of the palace, and I will use my charms to persuade the guard to take the girls to the harem; failing that, I have other means. The captain will be a snake charmer; he will carry an Ali Baba basket with blunderbusses, in case we need them."

"But, what girls?" asked Victoria.

"Well, that's where the ingenuity comes in. You, and the four gentlemen, dressed in belly-dancer costumes I purchased at the market. I intended them for some exotic play, but this is a far better use."

"But, we're all men, and we have beards, moustaches or whiskers."

"Yes, but I have veils to hide those."

"But madam..."

It was too late. Lady Sally was already rummaging in the trunks of her purchases from the Grand Bazaar to find the belly-dancer outfits.

They made for a bizarre troupe. Lady Sally, in order to portray herself as the perfect English gentlewoman, and despite the searing heat, opted for a velvet dress with a huge bustle with an ivory, cameo brooch at her neck. Victoria and the men looked ridiculous. They had material stuffed under their tops for breasts, whilst their skimpy costumes left their embarrassing middle-aged midriffs bare. Their costumes were vibrant colours, and decorated with tiny, silver cymbals, which tinkled with every movement. Their heads and faces were covered with silk veils though their assortment of facial hairs was all too evident. They looked comical, their absurd dress only emphasizing their strange mixture of body shapes--the bishop tall and thin, the banker, fat and round. Even Victoria, who was, of course, used to wearing women's clothes looked preposterous in such a skimpy costume. Only the duke, who had a slightly effeminate look, was remotely capable of pulling off the deception. Meanwhile, the captain was dressed as a snake charmer in traditional Turkish dress; baggy pantaloons, and a fez.

The effect of the hashish on the men was starting to wear off and, what had originally seemed like a wizard jape, suddenly looked distinctly outlandish. But having conceived of the venture, there was now no stopping Lady Sally.

They were soon at the gatehouse of the Topkapi Palace. Fortunately, the Turks were not in the same state of military readiness as the Prussian Empire, and the security was minimal to the point of lackadaisical. On being stopped at the gatehouse by a guard, Lady Sally set off on an elaborate explanation about how she had been instructed by the sultan to procure English ladies for his harem, and now she was delivering them.

Not surprisingly, the guard noted, "But, surely they're men?"

"Yes but, I'm all woman," said Lady Sally, unbuttoning her dress and thrusting her breasts in his face.

The mesmerised guard stared straight down her cleavage. It worked every time. Within seconds he had been kneed in the balls, tied up, gagged and bundled into the back of the guard house.

They gained entry into the palace grounds and headed straight for the harem, Nisahur leading the way. Luckily, they encountered no more guards. They burst through a gateway in a crenelated portico, and into an open courtyard with a fountain in its midst. Facing them was the elaborately carved, sandalwood door of the sultan's harem. Triumphantly, Lady Sally and her merry men crashed into the main chamber of the harem.

Lady Sally gasped. It was a spectacular sight, a massive hall decorated in blue, turquoise and white tiles with Arabic script and intricate geometric patterns glazed onto them. There were rows of elegant columns lining it's four sides. In the centre was a sparkling fountain with several cool pools surrounding it. The tiled floor was covered in sumptuous, brightly coloured rugs whilst the divans, dotted around the hall, were festooned with embroidered cushions. At one end was a huge divan covered by a carved, wooden canopy.

The women, dressed in attire similar to the men, though it had to be said with the body shape and sexual allure to pull it off, looked up in amazement at Lady Sally's wild and surprising intrusion.

Nisahur spotted her sister and rushed over to her. They gave each other a hug.

"Sehra, I'm so pleased to see you again. The English lady has come to rescue you from the sultan's clutches."

"Oh sister, it's been horrible. We're the sultan's sex slaves and he, and his family, subject us to all manner of perversions. This is astonishing. I can't believe you've broken into the sultan's palace to save me."

Lady Sally strode into the centre of the chamber, her presence commanding the harem girls' attention.

She spoke in broken Arabic, but with an upper-class English accent, "I'm here to rescue any who want to escape the sultan's attentions."

Scores of big, brown eyes turned towards Lady Sally, and stared over their veils at the strange English woman.

She continued, "Now look girls, I'm not one to judge. Maybe you are happy with your lives here, maybe you enjoy getting fucked every night, and indulging in sexual perversions. I'm an open-minded strict English dominatrix; lord knows I'm not averse to kinky sex myself. But if you are being treated badly, and you want to leave then I will take you away from here. Those who want to come with me, gather around the captain here," she said pointing to Captain Wyndham in the fez.

Most came over to Lady Sally, whilst others pondered the situation carefully. Eventually all the girls, about twenty of them, opted not to stay as sex slaves and be mistreated by the sultan. Life outside the palace's harem had to be better than that.

The troupe were about to make their exit when they heard a commotion from one of the arched porticos. It was Sultan Al Bin Kinkjani. Dressed in a tunic embroidered with gold and silver thread and bejewelled turban, he swept into the hall with an entourage of followers and family members. No doubt they came to enjoy an evening of pleasure with the harem girls.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering what on earth was going on.

Lady Sally, thinking on her feet as always, leapt into action, striding forward to meet him. Her velvet dress, still unbuttoned from the incident at the guard house, gave her a distinct advantage.

"Hello sultan, what a pleasure it is to meet you at last," she announced, greeting him as if he was a long-lost friend. "Let me introduce myself, I am Lady Sally Rudston-Chichester, strict English dominatrix. Your reputation proceeds you, sir, and, as we share an interest in the sensual and sadistic arts, I've used my contacts to gain access to your harem, so we can have a mutually rewarding discourse on exotic eroticism."

Sultan Al Bin Kinkjani was bemused by the English woman who had managed to infiltrate his palace. He was attracted to her pale skin, piercing blue eyes and voluptuous shape, so different from the other harem girls. He was also drawn to her erotic presence and commanding tone of voice.

The captain, alert to the precarious nature of their predicament, wasted no time in surreptitiously distributing the blunderbusses to the men whilst the sultan and his entourage's attentions were being diverted by Lady Sally.

Lady Sally pressed home her advantage, not allowing him to interrupt as she proceeded to describe her dungeon at Rudston Hall, how she was an expert in the erotic arts... and then describe what she could do to him. Without pausing for breath, she ran her fingers along his body, brushing them against the growing tumescence under his pantaloons. Taking his hand in hers, whilst lifting her dress up with the other hand, she placed his fingers on the wet patch on her satin knickers. She found it distasteful, but it was necessary for the greater good.

"I can see you've got a hard cock. You can have it inside me if you let me have my fun first. You can have whatever form of perverted sex you want with me if you are prepared to indulge an English dominatrix for a few moments. I would love to have that hard cock between my lips so I can suck on it, but I must do it whilst you are tied to one of the columns. I can assure you, surrendering control will make the experience more erotic."

Lady Sally had captivated him. He was caught, now all she had to do was reel him in. Within seconds his tunic and pantaloons had been stripped off and discarded on the tiles. Lady Sally produced coils of thin rope from within the confines of her dress. There were certainly advantages to being overdressed at times.

The captain watched and waited patiently for the right moment.

The sultan succumbed to Lady Sally's charms, and was willing to submit himself to the domineering English woman in exchange for a cock-sucking, and the further delights promised. He thought it curious she began by tying him facing the pillar with his arse exposed, rather than his groin and erect cock.

With the sultan co-operating, she soon had his ankles and wrists, which were pulled around the front of the pillar, securely tied. Lady Sally's knots were tight, and he was not going to wriggle out of that bondage any time soon.

The other men in the party looked on, fascinated by the behaviour of the self-proclaimed strict English madam. As soon as the sultan was tied-up, the captain made his move. He signalled for the men to raise the blunderbusses and train them on these other men.

"Ok, up against the pillars. Now!"

He tried to sound commanding, but was conscious of how ridiculous they must have looked. A group of men dressed as belly-dancers holding blunderbusses up to their eyes. The captain had little confidence any of them could actually shoot. Perhaps the duke who would no doubt have been on hunts, but the bishop, judge, banker and Victoria had no idea what they were doing. Luckily, the blunderbusses looked extremely fearsome and, of course, the captain was an expert shot, despite still being under the influence of the hashish.

To show he meant business, the captain pointed the lightning rifle at one of the pools and fired. Purple light shot out from its barrel into the tranquil water, causing it to seethe and bubble.

The other men were not going to argue with that demonstration of firepower. They were soon obediently lined up against the columns, being tied up by Lady Sally. She stepped back and admired her handiwork.

"Quick, let's make our getaway now," called the captain.

Lady Sally arched an eyebrow, "Now, but I'm only just starting to have fun."

"Oh madam, please," pleaded her maid.

"Oh, come now, when I've these arses lined up ready for a spanking. Let me spank the sultan at least, after all, it's not every day I get to inflict corporal chastisement on a sultan."

Lady Sally was incorrigible, and there was nothing the others could do but indulge her whim. She rolled up the sleeve of her dress, raised her arm and brought her hand down on the sultan's backside with a loud slap.

"Ouch!" he yelped. "You will not get away with this. I will have the whole Ottoman Amy chasing after you."

Her hand whipped his flesh even harder.

"Oh really. You will have to catch me first."

She whacked the sultan again, and he howled in pain.

"And your entire fleet is no match for my airship."

She raised her arm higher still and brought her hand crashing down. The flesh of the sultan's arse wobbled with the ferocity of the stroke.

Lady Sally had not finished. She administered whack after whack to the sound of the sultan's yelps and howls of pain. Her upper arm strength, acquired through numerous whippings and beatings over many years, was something to behold. She could spank relentlessly for long periods and not get tired... or bored at all. By the time she'd finished, the ruler of the Ottoman Empire was sobbing, and his backside a throbbing red.

"There, now you know what it means to be punished by a strict English mistress," proclaimed Lady Sally contemptuously, as she marched out with her belly-dancers and harem girls in tow.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers