Mistress of the Fey Ch. 01

Story Info
Brianna awakes to the power of the women from her family.
4.6k words
4.17
11.5k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers

The Editor who helped me was 0nlyEditing

*****

She could see someone running, but at first it wasn't clear who it was. It seemed as if she could see a mist in human form flying through nothingness. Progressively, the strange being seemed to take shape. It looked like the ghost of a woman now. Brianna remembered seeing her before, but where?

The image got clearer and clearer. There was a face, legs, even a dress. It flowed like a spider's web in the wind, but it looked as if made of marble. Brianna looked at the strange woman's face and felt the fear chiseled on her expression, as if Brianna and the ghost shared their hearts, and together desperately tried to escape from a terrible doom.

A floor seemed to form in thin air, and with that a colossal tree that blocked the spirit's flight. Now it was clear: it was Grainne, her mother, as young as she was when Brianna was born. Desperation grew stronger on Brianna's heart, as she could feel whatever scared her mother getting closer and closer. The fearful daughter tried to scream, but found herself fleshless and, for that, voiceless. Brianna herself wasn't even a ghost.

Her mother seemed cornered. She was fleshed out of that immaterial image. Now Grainne seemed corporeal. Her dress was nothing more than a veil, transparent and soft. It revealed her trembling bulky breasts completely. Her stomach was very strong, her hips clearly delineated, her thighs strong and firm. In contrast to her desperation and her incorporeal form just seconds before, her mother's body now seemed strongly rooted on her feet.

Brianna tried to cower her eyes away when a demon also began to take shape just in front of her mother. However, Brianna could not look another way, she could not close her eyes. As she had no mouth to scream, there were no eyes to close. The demon in front of Grainne seemed to have the torso of a muscular hairy man, but the strange legs of a goat. He also had two huge horns on his head. The creature was so big her mother's head would reach only the height of its shoulders. It was just as the Friar had described an ancient heretic creature.

As danger came closer, something changed. The same way she had felt her mother's fear before, Brianna now felt her excitement. Grainne's thighs were trembling with anticipation. Brianna could feel how hot she was, each step of that monstrous devil in front of her making her pussy wetter. It changed everything. Suddenly the Friar's words were no longer on Brianna's mind. The horned creature was the same, but seemed beautiful to her eyes.

Since the horned spirit was naked, Brianna felt an attraction to look down, as if her corner vision pulled her fleshless senses. She saw the horny demon's cock, and found it a huge hard member. Her mother stretched her welcoming hand and caressed it. Brianna could feel life pulsating in it, as it got even bigger. It looked like the cock of a large animal, but Grainne was not scared. She slowly came down to her knees, looking directly at Brianna. The last thing the girl saw was her mother smiling while opening her welcoming mouth.

— —

Brianna got up very upset. She had sweat a lot, even her hair was a bit wet. She checked to see if she weren't on the red tide, but that time of the month had passed for some weeks by then. Judging by the intense light of the moon shinning through the small cracks of the window, she thought she might be at the height of her fertility — when her thoughts and actions most displeased her father and the Friar.

She began to calm down, looking at her familiar room, made of solid rock, the cozy small fireplace right in the center. However, the feeling of the nightmare didn't seem to abandon her. Analysing it, she questioned how she knew that the spirit-woman was her mother. Her six brothers, all crowding the same room as her, sleeping peacefully now, they all knew her, but Grainne had died giving birth to Brianna. She had always blamed herself for her mother's death, as clearly her brothers did too. The fact that she began to treat a strange horny woman reappearing in some of her dreams as her own mother made her feel even more sinful than the remarks she heard at the church. Not that she usually paid attention to Mass.

There seemed to be no reason for her to believe that that strong woman, with her beautiful breasts and her curvy waist, was her mother, a thin girl with tits that barely filled her hands if she covered them. Even that woman from her dreams made Brianna uncomfortable with her body... Both women had long straight hair, but that was the most common hair for miles.

All this reasoning was of no avail. Her senses kept bringing her back to her heated lap. She thought about death and sin, but any second between thoughts made clear she was still horny. She wanted to touch herself, as she knew she shouldn't. This time, the shame of calling that bitch in heat her mother made her more afraid of getting caught, so she knew she would not please herself there, where any waking brother could catch her.

She smoothly got out of bed, keeping her blanket around her. Her muscles complained a bit. She must have been tightly curled for a long time, for the night was very cold. She hated doing this outside, when it was that cold. She knew she wouldn't even enjoy it as much, but she had to if she ever wanted to sleep again.

The moon was full and the icy air was incredibly clear, showing innumerable stars shining bright across the sky. She breathed heavily, a great cloudy puff coming out of her heated body every time. Brianna went to a corner of her house that faced the forest. From there, no other villager could see her. It was very unlikely that anyone would be awake and looking outside at that hour, in that cold weather, but she would not risk it. She made the special effort to be perfectly blocked from the church, being on the exact opposite side of the house to the one that faced the cross.

Under the blanket, she pulled her clothing up and was immediately relieved by her first soft touch, her heated pussy soft and wet. Maybe she'd enjoy this after all. She was about to rub herself impatiently, but stopped short when she thought she had heard a noise. With her eyes wide open, she looked to one side and the other, fearing one of her brothers had woken up. She hoped to God (ironically) that it wouldn't be Coll, the second oldest one. He took advantage of her in ways even their eldest did not.

But what if it was someone else from the village? She was not that close to the door, and she was frightened to make any move in that direction. She didn't want to face someone coming from the house, and feared making a noise that'd call attention to her.

She stood still for awhile, until she got convinced it may had been her imagination. Or maybe a very small animal? She looked only then to the forest, which she had not considered before because she knew its sounds so well. But she was in for a surprise. When she looked in that direction it seemed there was a bright glow, just some inches above the ground, as if a tiny star had come down from the heavens.

She was strangely compelled to follow it, but didn't. She felt the freezing breeze, and the bright moon revealed her for anyone to see as much as it showed clearly the way ahead. The light went off, but then it shined again a little further. She was even more attracted this time, and then she heard some noise inside her house. The irrational took charge, and she fled to the forest, trying to avoid trouble with her father or brothers as she was obviously only delaying it, or even making it worse. However, she had gotten to a point that she preferred the devil unknown to those she knew.

At first, she ran, one eye to the forest and another to the house. As it seemed no one saw her fleeing, she focused on her way into the woods. She knew it pretty well, even by night, so it wasn't difficult to follow the mysterious luminous dot. When this light went out, however, it wasn't followed by another one. This time, what she saw scared her to her bones. It was a running mist. The dream came back to her, and she thought herself the stupidest person ever born. What was she doing alone in the forest after such a horrific nightmare with a demon?

She began to back away, too scared to turn her back to the mist, but even that proved to be a mistake. Her blanket got tangled on some broken roots. Brianna had to focus her attention there for a while in order to release it. When she finally did it, the mist had come nearer, and it had almost completely turned itself into flesh. When she faced it, so close and transformed, Brianna got frightened and fell on the snow covered ground.

The fall opened her blanket wide, revealing her light sleeping dress and her defenseless body to the cold. Now she felt ridiculous. She was very ashamed of her body, skinny for a 19 year-old, even if what she saw in front of her was simply a deer, not a demon. She covered herself again, noticing she should be trembling or dying of cold, but she actually felt warmer now than when she was still in bed.

"This is all too strange," she thought, getting up, "a deer coming right at someone, then stopping still, and in the middle of a cold night!" She looked suspiciously at the animal again, and it looked at her too. The deer seemed to think the same that she was thinking, "What the hell are you doing here?"

And what about the mist? She was sure she saw it this time. It was not a dream.

"No, it wasn't", responded a female voice out of nothing.

Brianna gave out a short cry from the surprise. Then she looked around, but saw no living creature but the animal in front of her and the trees. The voice clearly had not come from so close, but why was the deer not scared by the voice, or by Brianna's frightened scream?

"That deer knows me well," came again an answer to her thoughts from thin air.

The creature seemed to understand this as a calling and began trotting further into the forest. Brianna could feel her heart racing and even more heat than before. It was almost as if she needed no blanket at all to withstand the cold among the woods.

"Who's there?" Brianna cried, scared into action.

"Who wants to know?" the voice replied, humorously.

Brianna had no answer. What could that mean?

"If you don't know who you are," continued the voice, "then can you ever know anyone else?"

Brianna felt like crying, all of a sudden. For some reason, her exposure to this creature under the full moon made her feel her loneliness in a keen way.

"Maybe, I know you better than you know yourself," the voice threatened. "I've watched your village for a long time now. Let's see, Brianna, right?"

Even covered as she was, the girl felt naked in a strange way, like when Coll first looked at her developing breasts.

"Yes," the being kept going, "Brianna from Brittany, daughter to Osgar, the Simpleton!" It let out a laugh, "Brianna, the Motherless, the lonely woman in a male house... Brianna, the Abused!"

"Shut up!" Brianna cried out scared, clenching her fists to the side, trying to stop the whole world around her. She could not notice in that state, but the moon seemed to shine in a strange color, for less than a second, while her eyes were closed and tears came out of them. She fell to the floor, on her knees, feeling a weakness that she seemed to have kept inside herself until now. Suddenly, it seemed, she could not bear it any longer.

"Now, hush, darling," the strange voice went on, "you don't have to worry. You are all those things, but you can be so much more."

As Brianna stopped sobbing, she felt herself attracted to a very dark path just in front of her. The way was sheltered from the moonlight by the heavy trees and leaves. There were other ways into the forest, but she knew this one was special. It went on to the top of a hill, where an old monastery was built and abandoned many years before she was born. It was a forbidden and cursed place. From there, the voice came out again.

"Come to me," it was incredibly friendlier now, "while your mother's blood still speaks inside of you."

— —

Brianna was getting very tired, and she wondered once again why she could not have just ignored her lust and simply kept on sleeping. Even so, when she made a final curve and saw the ruins, she was marvelled by their appearance under the moonlight. She regretted then never having visited that site at night. It seemed a clean peaceful place, instead of a dirty and burnt blunder of rocks as it did under the sun.

People avoided talking about those ruins as much as they could, but Brianna had learned a brief history for the curse everybody believed to damn that hilltop. They said the monastery was burned to the ground by its very Mother Superior. Supposedly, for a fortnight she woke up screaming and yelled about a demon and orders whispered in her dreams. Then, she fell on a long deep sleep. Finally, when people taking care of her were exhausted, she quietly came out of bed and closed every exit shut. Knowing the monastery like no one else, she quickly lit all the right places. People came to help from the village, but they were too late. By the time they were up and had seen what was going on, most of the nuns had probably already died. There was no way to storm in and save those few who were still to burn or suffocate.

Brianna climbed a little more and got to the very place so many people cried for years, remembering their sisters and daughters that died that night. She could not see the village, for the forest had taken over a large portion of that abandoned place, but she was by no means lost. Brianna could dart back directly to her house, if she had to, but she had a feeling she wouldn't. Maybe she'd be safer here, with demons and cursed priestesses.

She noticed something shining underneath a rock on the other side of the hill. Brianna began to circle the whole place, but she felt a bit silly after a few seconds. She was alone there. The ominous feeling of that spirit seemed less frightening on this open ground, and she had heard no voice coming up. She began to tread on top of some rocks, immediately feeling she was stepping on sacred soil. Could she feel the remnants of that old house of worship, so long gone? Or was it something else? Both possibilities frightened her. She went on carefully.

When she came to the shining object, it was obvious it was just an ordinary metal reflecting the moon. She got down and stretched her arm in order to take it. Finally reaching it, she pulled it in her hand and found it to be a silver crucifix. Then it got red, and Brianna realised it was a reflection from fire behind her. She turned around and saw flames erupting from what remained of the monastery's foundations. It spread all around the hilltop. She was shocked, but it seemed clear she'd not be harmed, yet. The fire was encircling her, avoiding those structures closer to Brianna.

She was troubled by the fact that there was no smoke around. The fire did not seem to burn anything, not even the grass. From a shape formed by the flames she could discern the image of an animal. At first, she thought it was the deer, but quickly she realised it was a humanoid form of a similar creature, just like the one she saw in her dreams, only much thinner, weaker, maybe. This one had a humanoid face, it stood tall on two legs, but it also had large hoofs instead of feet. The creature came closer. It was naked, so she saw, in fear, its very long cock hanging, although the strange being walked naturally, as if it had no sense of decency. She had never seen men walking like that if they weren't clothed or hard with desire.

She thought a dick that long — longer and thicker than any man's she had ever met — had to be hard, but it was clearly hanging and soft. It scared her even more than the overarching horns coming out of his head, still growing as he came closer to her.

With every step, the beast seemed to get hornier, which grew a powerful fear inside of her, seeing that thing get thicker and hardened. She fell back as far as the fire and tried to put herself behind the biggest rocks on the ground, but nothing could conceal her from that high creature. Although the fire didn't seem to burn anything, it looked too real for her to simply try the illusion and cross it. But then she remembered the crucifix on her hand.

She tried to remember the Friar's words, she tried to pray. As clumsy as her words were inside her mind, they seemed to have some power in them, because from every each way the fading silver images of nuns came up from the floor. They all had their clothes scorched and ripped. Their images were sensually revealing, as if their souls had been exhausted not in flames, but in an eternal orgy. Most of their shoulders and thighs were fully revealed, but even some breasts and cunts were exposed through torn habits.

"Use the cross, poor girl," they began all moaning, "Banish the creature."

Brianna felt her mind was cracking, and for a few seconds all she could do was stare at those lascivious bled women coming out of the ground. She was getting desperate, for she feared their souls, the fire, the cross and the horny monster she had in front of her.

"Give in," it was the voice that called her in the forest, "Remember the dream, Brianna, give in, and it will all please you."

"Don't listen to her," cried the nuns, "See our rotten souls, our defiled images, and despair!"

"It doesn't have to hurt you, Brianna," said the female voice from before, "If you give in, it won't hurt."

As in her dream, she felt her groin and thighs heating up, but the ghosts lift their habits to show their crotch and pulled their clothes open to reveal and touch their breasts. Their bodies had many scars, as if they had been attacked by a thousand wolves.

"It will hurt you," they insisted, "It's sin," they moaned, while smiling and masturbating right in front of her.

Brianna was terrified. She backed down so much her blanket accidentally touched the fire. It was instantly set ablaze and there was no saving it. She desperately took it off, managing to not get hurt. She was now on the simple dress she used to sleep; that is to say naked, in her mind. The creature was too close now, its cock full, upward, and pulsing.

Despite her mind, her pussy was getting too wet, as if the creature had a spell to conquer her body, in spite or her soul. She remembered her brother Coll, she remembered his friends, and her legs froze in fear, yet this was even worse. If their cocks hurt her, what could that monstrous thing do? It looked as something that would tear her open and kill her without a doubt.

"You want it, don't you?" continued the nuns, coming all around her now, "You want him to ravish you just like your brother does, you little bitch!"

She never did. She hated what they did to her, but Brianna felt guilty and ashamed nonetheless. No matter how terrified she was, her body seemed to desire the creature ever more, and now she couldn't even get her eyes away from its cock. What was wrong with her? She was never this horny before, even less in front of anyone. That's why her brother hurt her so much. She didn't want him. Brianna only got wet when she touched herself, but now even her mouth desired that enormous living thing inside of her.

The beast first got her right arm, and then thrust it into the fire. She was scared, but her flesh suffered no injury. On this hand she had the crucifix she had found. It seemed to melt, as if the fires of hell were right there beside her, and from its form another symbol was born, a star with five points. She knew the Jews had a six pointed star, but she didn't notice the difference by then. She was sure it was the same symbol.

The creature took her hand from the fire. The fear was losing ground to wonder: her skin had not been burned. The beast took her off balance, holding her body, and she instinctively held its shoulders. As it calmly laid her down on some rocks, she felt the touch of its body and it started to calm her down, her legs began to relax. The beast ripped open her dress in a sudden move, then stopped, and that gave her time to pause, truly naked, wanting her fate.

Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers
12