Mistress of the Fey Ch. 03

Story Info
Back to the forest, Brianna learns from its so-called demons.
2.9k words
4.32
8.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers

Brianna's mind flew as fast as her feet. From the moment she came back to the forest, she knew happiness as she could not imagine it. If inside the church she sensed her brother's body from inside out, here everything was alive and connected to her – so intimate to her mind as her flesh and blood. She was lighter and faster, and Marian, who could normally outmatch Brianna in any physical activity, was left behind.

Brianna rejoiced in the wind, the leaves, the grass, even the sunshine, which seemed to caress her naked body from head to toe and make her hair glow. Never minding the cold morning breeze or the freezing harsh ground on her light feet, she ran fast and effortlessly. She went past the clearing where she had met the strange deer the night before. When Marian finally reached that same spot, there was no sign of her friend. Marian even had trouble finding the path through which she had gone up and rescued Brianna that same morning. This strange situation increased Marian's fear that maybe the Friar's words had some sense in them. Maybe Brianna was somehow under the spell of some demon, or something.

The notion never developed itself in her mind. Fear made her open her eyes to other dangers back in the village. It pressed her attention, and they were so strong she even decided to run back instead of following the maddened Brianna. The latter would not think about what had just reached Marian's mind until much later.

— —

Brianna felt powerful and free. However, the hilltop was still a strong and violent memory, so she instinctively avoided it. She only stopped running when she reached the river, and she did it simply because the water's sound was suddenly so new and fresh to her. To her ears, the flowing water was singing, to her eyes, the wet rocks were glittering, just for her.

After running fast for a long time, she was breathing no harder than before. At last she looked back, expecting to find Marian, but she only saw the deer from the night before.

She had a mild scare, and now she felt naked. The deer ran back into the woods. Brianna felt a bit stupid for being ashamed of her body there, but not in the church in front of her brothers, the Friar and Marian. She looked around, worried that something could have happened to her friend. How could she run like that and not even realize she had left Marian behind when they were fleeing the village?

She began to walk back, but the deer came out of the woods once again, only this time rabbits, squirrels, foxes and many other animals, even birds, came near the river and stood staring at her. She was amazed to notice even some small fishes were apparently lingering near her, and three women, whose thin garments resembled foam, popped from the water and leaned over the rocks.

Strange though it seemed, none of it scared her really, for the power inside herself still kept her confident, but she felt something strange. Looking down with some effort, she managed to see the mark on her chest. It had gotten a lot darker and well defined.

From the trees came the demon she met on the hilltop. The beautiful face of a young man, horns on the back of his head — which remained as big as they had gotten when he came inside her —, short brown hair, muscular huge body, legs of a gigantic furry bull, completely naked as before. This time however, Brianna was immediately and shamelessly staring at his enormous cock, as it grew hard and ready in a second. She saw the veins widening and it all standing like a rock.

Brianna felt her clit trembling and her nipples got so hard they ached. She felt something else. All the eyes around her were lusting. Even the women from the lake seemed to long for every inch of her body. They caressed themselves lightly, each one either biting or licking their lips.

Suddenly, the hot female demon she saw in church came out of her chest again, even though Brianna had no recollection of it coming back inside her while she ran from the village. Instead of the confident haughty woman from before, the demon seemed now desperate and troubled. She fell from Brianna right to the ground, and the girl could feel the demon's electrifying lust.

Its cunt was soaked. Her juices ran down her butt, as she was now sitting on the ground, leaned over her left leg. Her hands were on the ground, and her hanging big tits looked harder, as if they were completely rigid of desire. Her green hair was voluptuously falling to the grass, sensually evoking someone to pull it and fuck her. Brianna saw the translucent form of the demon's wings. They were down and seemed feeble. It took all her strength not to fly to that cock.

"Contain yourself, Maeve," the horned monster ordered, even though Brianna, paralyzed and surprised with her own arousal, felt both creatures lusting for each other. Both male and female demons trembled.

"Why don't you stand down, then, Ciarán?" was the winged demon's response, avoiding looking at the creature's pulsating cock. Maeve knew very well even the creature from the forest could not resist Brianna's appeal now that he had woken up her power without any preparation or training.

"Please," Brianna intervened. "Fuck me..." the wrong words came out of her mouth. She was embarrassed, but the creatures gave her time do adjust. "Please, tell me! Who are you all? What have you done to me?"

The horned creature came a step closer, but stopped, for Maeve immediately focused on his hard-on. She was salivating and her eyes seemed barbaric.

"I'm Ciarán," the horned creature began from afar, "and I was given the privilege of waking you up."

"Are you the devil?" Brianna asked.

"That's what your people have been calling us for far too long," Ciarán answered. "But I hoped to be your friend, as my father was to your mother." Brianna looked surprised and a bit frightened when she heard that word. "I know Grainne because she talks through the forest, and she believes in you; in your potential."

Brianna was dying to touch herself, no matter how much she wanted to know about all this. What was happening to her? She felt more and more fragile, naked and in need of a cock that would fill her completely.

"Stop torturing us," Maeve intervened, letting her hair cover her eyes in order to shield them from his beautiful muscular body, and her own desire to mount even those horns. "If you want our help, go away! I'll talk to her. I will fulfill the mission you imposed on me. Or else stay here and fuck, and survive us if you can!"

Ciarán was content to hear Maeve's acceptance. He went away, worrying where he'd find so many creatures to fuck in order to contain himself from coming back for Brianna and Maeve. He could not risk it now.

He was gone and could not entice them anymore, but Maeve's lust would not dwindle now. Just like Brianna's, once excited her cunt needed satisfaction. The creature reached down and touched her clit. To Brianna's astonishment, she felt the touch between her own legs. The demon rubbed herself impatiently, thrusting her crotch against her pleasing hands, while Brianna tried to get away from the ghostly feeling of being touched and pleased by the air itself.

Since she was as aroused as Maeve, she felt torn between her cunt's hunger being satisfied and her fear of the unknown. She tried to understand what was going on by looking at the demon, but the sight of Maeve's tits bouncing as she desperately rubbed her clit was almost maddening. Brianna could feel that far away hand bringing her closer to cumming as fast as it could. She felt her wet pussy rubbed. Then came the feeling of a finger, precise as hell, to please her.

Brianna lost her mind and she rubbed herself while still trying to figure out what was happening. It was too much. She felt twice the pleasure her own hand could give, twice the feeling a cunt can feel. Her pleasure and Maeve's joined themselves in a whirlwind of sensuous fulfilment through her whole body. Her legs lost their strength. She fell down hard on her knees, one hand to the frozen dirt of the ground as the other could not let go of her pussy.

She screamed with all her soul. Pleasure burst from her whole body through every inch of her skin. Both hers and Maeve's climaxes electrified her pussy at once. She fell forward, throwing her beautiful butt in the air. Her body was instinctively acting as if she was really fucking, though nothing had ever enticed and satisfied her like that. She thrust her butt back again and again as she kept screaming, until her tired little body fell completely on the grass. Over the scent so much nature around her, she could smell her own juices, now covering the ground between her legs.

From the ground, her eyes looked a bit up and she saw Maeve sitting with her feet far apart and her legs softly laid over each other. The creature was breathing hard, but when she threw her long hair back, Brianna saw how pleased and amused the demon was, happily smiling. Brianna stared at the creature with wonder, feeling sudden and repeated waves of hard pleasure pulsing from her cunt. The ground seemed colder and harsher than before, but she still could easily tolerate the icy discomfort.

Maeve got up and spread her dark wings open, opaque now as natural wings are. She looked like a goddess, despite the strange tail Brianna could see behind Maeve's strong but delicate legs. There was, however, another quality on the demon's body Brianna hadn't completely noticed until now. It appeared Maeve only had hair on her head. Most noticeably, her pussy had no trace of hair. Brianna had never seen a woman so revealed. It was strange, but also beautiful.

Content, Maeve's eyes looked sweet, despite the greenish vapors that seemed to scape from them. Brianna marveled at the creature's elegant shoulders, her firm lean arms. Her breasts were impressive, since they seemed too hard and firm for their size. Only a few ribs remained to be seen below her tits, which looked even bigger because her nipples were so small. Her breasts surely did not hang as low as they should. Was that magic also, or could nature design such a tempting form?

"What have you done to me?" Brianna finally asked, trembling, unable to lift her face from the ground yet.

"I'm sorry," Maeve was sincerely touched looking at someone so powerful and yet untrained, "I had to release that much energy, and I knew you'd feel it too. You didn't know that, did you?"

Brianna had a sad look on her face. She was about to cry. She was feeling less and less confident, as she began to believe she was truly crazy. She half expected the demon's hand to pass through her when it leaned down and touched her carefully.

"Get up, poor girl," Maeve said in a soft voice, "let's get you cleaned up from all these strange adventures and this dirt."

Maeve gently walked Brianna to the river and got in the water with her. She was reluctant, but it felt good when the water touched her.

"Why am I not cold? Why don't I mind being naked?" she sought the demon's guidance.

"Well, my young girl," the creature hadn't dealt with anyone this ignorant for many centuries, "let's start with some proper introductions, shall we? I am Maeve. Your people have a Latin name for my kind, but I despise religious archetypes. I prefer my individual name, alright?"

"I'm Brianna," the girl said, in a humble way.

"Oh, dear," Maeve smiled, "I know that! That hunky creature that teased us so much with his marvellous cock is Ciarán, son of Kenth, the ancient Master around here. His father was killed by one of those priest-warriors the Church uses to rape our sacred lands. That was many years before you were born. Back then, that wretched chief-nun trapped me inside the pentagram you are now wearing in your own body."

Maeve was washing Brianna's body, and she had just caressed the symbol marked on the girl's chest. Brianna looked down, but she was having a hard time not focusing on Maeve's beautiful forms. She had just cum, but her eyes seemed already eager. Maeve was well aware of that, but she also wanted to focus on some basic instructions for that young naïve woman.

"For some time I tempted the thoughts of young nuns and their inexperienced cunts, even from inside the pentagram," Maeve continued, "which they were unable to destroy, until that Friar Theodore came along. He forged it into a new symbol, that damn Cross with which they celebrate the death of their god. I could never understand that. Well, it was just my luck, for the Friar did not kill me in the process, as he thought he would. I endured, and I finally was able to turn the Mother Superior mad, making her burn the convent. Through lust, I turned each nun's desperate mind, as they faced the fire about to consume them. I thus banished every one of those stupid girls away from their Heaven."

"That's terrible," Brianna was sorry for saying it the second she uttered the words.

"Oh really?" Maeve looked at her unimpressed, pausing the girl's bath for a while, "What about destroying our ways, building a convent where the horned god and the mother goddess were celebrated, killing those who loved the forest and its creatures, raping the old priestesses? In truth, your aunts were also run away by that same church that blessed your violent and abusive brothers!"

Brianna was shocked, feeling suddenly on display.

"Oh, yes," Maeve resumed the bath, "I know about that. If there's something I'm aware about it is sex, dear girl, especially when they do it away from buildings and walls."

That brought another issue to Brianna's mind.

"Please, tell me," she asked, "what just happened?" She was referring, of course, to the amazing double masturbation she had experienced some minutes before.

"Well," Maeve responded, "you're quite the slut yourself, aren't you, dear?"

Brianna simply looked amazed at the demon.

"You see, Ciarán burned the crucifix in, let's say, unholy fire. It worked, as it became what it once was, and I was reinvigorated in the process. When he forced the pentagram inside your chest, he hoped our natures were akin enough for me to become your demon, a helper-protector you might say. And it worked! It worked much better than he had hoped, I'm sure. We are so much akin, that you even feel my desires and pleasures. Your true demon is always your nature, you see?"

"Not really," answered Brianna.

"You are such a bitch in heat, my dear girl," Maeve answered, "that you take advantage even of my pleasure, and pleasure is the very source of my power and existence, mind you."

Brianna was surprised to hear such terms used as a compliment. She could feel that was the sense from Maeve's tone. She was actually beginning to like this strange and ravishing creature now bound to her, and she agreed that they had something in common, even though she still had many questions about the event in the church. And about Ciarán? Why did he fuck her? Why did she love it so much? She wanted to enjoy this new sense of friendship she was beginning to feel with Maeve, instead of just asking questions. She never felt like that with anyone save from Marian.

"Heavens, Marian!" Brianna exclaimed aloud, getting up from the river. The conversation had calmed her down, and now she snapped back to the world around her.

"You know, you should really think about cutting this hair down here," Maeve commented. Getting up, Brianna had unintentionally leveled her cunt with the demon's line of sight.

"What?!" Brianna asked, looking down.

"Never mind," Maeve got up, "your friend could not keep up with you when you were so drunk with power, darling."

"How could I forget her?" Brianna got out of the river, worried sick, with a pain in her stomach thinking of what could have happened to her friend.

— —

Brianna came back to the village, easily tracing Marian's steps. She was happy and worried at the same time after realising that Marian had not been lost or overtaken in the forest by another strange creature.

When she got to the village, however, she was shocked and terrified. On the last tree of the forest, as a sign protecting the village, Kyna and Jack, Marian's brother and mother, were hanging from a strong branch. They had clearly been beaten to death. Both child and mother looked as if torn by the savage villagers fighting to protect their own souls by torturing and murdering Marian's kin, since she was now in clear association with the devil, through Brianna. Marian's senile father was nowhere to be seen, and she herself was still missing. Brianna cried in anguish, terrified to look at those people she had loved and cared for. They had been more of a family to her than those of her flesh and blood. Brianna was trembling with despair, for she could not stop imagining the worst when thinking about her friend.

To be continued.

Satolep
Satolep
26 Followers