Mistress of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl craned her neck up and kissed her first, forcefully and writhed under her. Cyrrel broke the kiss, thinking, now; you want it, don't you? She pecked the struggling girl on her lips and pulled back, kissed and pulled back.

But the girl was faking, Cyrrel weighed only what a small dog would weigh on Earth. Cyrrel realized this too late and before she knew it, the girl had locked her flexible legs under Cyrrel's armpits and propelled her off and over the bed to the other side. Cyrrel looked up from her place on the floor to see the girl crouched like a gargoyle on the bed above her, her grin wide and playful. She stood up and Cyrrel saw that her sternum and belly were glittering with wetness where she had sat on the girl.

The girl stepped off the bed to stand above her head and shoulders and began playing with her cunt. Cyrrel watched her with heavy breath and heart pounding. The girl squatted down again putting her puss right above Cyrrel's face, still playing with herself.

"I think I do have you." She said. "Hmmm?" And Cyrrel reached out slowly and pulled the girl's hips down to her and licked.

Cyrrel pushed her face into the girl's cunt and pushed herself up as well. Then she was getting clumsily to her feet, unable to see anything but the small black circle of pubic hair right in front of her eyes. Then she was standing, the girl perched upon her shoulders, her legs clamped around her back, hands clutching the back of her head to keep from falling over. Cyrrel felt powerful in this position, holding this small girl on her face and eating her as if she were a piece of melon. She was on top now even if she were servicing the girl; she had the power to toss her if she were through. She didn't though, instead, she let them both fall onto the bed.

She was sitting up on the bed. Had the girl's hips in her hands now, really like the rind of a melon and the girls back and shoulders were cradled on her knees. She was digging in with her tongue with delicacy and care, the girl letting her legs go limp, falling open wide.

"Get the box." The girl said after a time. She had had her eyes closed and was making soft moaning sounds, her head lolling side to side in the soft bed. Now, she seemed on the verge of orgasm and Cyrrel didn't know what she was talking about.

"What box?" She asked between licks and kisses. The dark eyed girl looked up at her, maybe trying to decide if she was being teased. She apparently guessed Cyrrel was not and gave her a mischievous look. "Oh. OH! That box." Said Cyrrel. "I'll be right back." She kissed The dark eyed girl's clit and then let her go, bounding out of the bedroom.

When she came back in the room, she was wearing the phallus, standing in the door frame coolly. The dark eyed girl was on the bed still but now posed with her legs wide open and a sneer of challenge on her face. "You wanna get fucked?" Cyrrel asked, being as cool and in charge as she could fake.

"Maybe," The girl said slowly, "you might be the one who's gonna get fucked." Her left eyebrow rose high and independently from the right. She was pulling at a nipple in a way that made her look like bored and excited all at the same time.

"We'll see. I'm the one with the cock." Cyrrel said, walking toward the bed. Swaggering. She reached the edge of the bed and began applying lubricant to the synthetic penis. The girl with the dark eyes reached out a lazy hand and stroked under the balls of the thing, dipping the tips of her fingers inside Cyrrel and drawing out Her lubricant. Cyrrel moved her hips forward, eager for the attention. Soon the girl had two fingers deep inside her and Cyrrel was sighing.

The girl was getting control of her again. She couldn't let that happen. She grabbed the dark eyed girl's ankle and hauled her bodily toward her. Grappled around her hips and pulled her peach slit to the tip of the cock, positioned it and yanked the girl onto it, treating her like a sex toy to be masturbated with. Then the girl wrapped her heels around Cyrrel's ass and used her legs to pump Cyrrel's hips forward into her. Instantly turned the power dynamic around. Expertly. Cyrrel then hoisted her into the air and fucked her standing up giving the girl no leverage, simply holding the girl by the bottom and driving her plastic cock into her. But then the girl was grabbing onto her again, hugging onto her back and digging her heels into Cyrrel's butt. Using Cyrrel for leverage. Fucking her back.

Cyrrel switched tact. "You like that?" she growled into the girl's ear. "You like me thrusting my cock deep into your wet cunt?" She said this in the spaces between breaths, trying hard to sound dominant but feeling like she just sounded winded. She grabbed the girl around her torso and pushed her away but she hung on tenaciously. She roared a guttural yell and flung the girl from her. She landed back on the bed and Cyrrel jumped at her, grabbed her leg and flipped her over, grabbed her hips and pulled them toward her. "You like it from behind, slut?" She couldn't believe the things that were coming out of her mouth; she had never thought to call another woman such a thing. She kept it up; she was winning now. "Like to be fucked from the back? Like an animal?" She slid the cock in, her knuckles turning white gripping the girl's hips.

"Deeper, god damn it!" Screamed the dark eyed girl, "Get that cock in deeper!" She was thrusting back again, pulling all the way off the cock and slamming back on it to the hilt. "Slam those nuts into my clit!" She crowed. Her hands were balled into fists around the blankets and with every thrust the bed scraped over the floor. Cyrrel was having trouble following the bed and so she pulled the girl off it to fuck her on the floor.

God, the energy of this girl! She thought, she's so strong; it's like holding an alligator, a bull! She stood and wrapped the girl's legs around her hips and lawnmower walked the girl over to the wall. The girl's hands climbed up the wall and she used it to shove herself back against Cyrrel's cock. It wasn't sustainable, she was too strong in the weak gravity and she shoved them both across the room. The cock popped out as they spilled into a pile at the bottom of the far wall. The girl was on her feet in a flash and standing over Cyrrel, a light behind making the girl an intimidating silhouette. She half squatted over Cyrrel, grabbed Cyrrel's hips and lifted her until the dildo entered her. She was fucking herself with Cyrrel, hanging below her, like she were inflatable until Cyrrel managed to climb her way up the small girl's body and get her feet on the floor.

Cyrrel didn't really get control back until the dark eyed girl started cumming. She had never seen a woman cum this way, completely out of control and screaming her lungs out. She flailed around like she were having a seizure and bucked against Cyrrel like a carnival bull. Just like a bull, Cyrrel thought again.

When it was over they were sweaty and exhausted. The girl was shivering all over and having tremors, still jolting and writhing. Cyrrel was worried she was having a real seizure and asked her if she were all right. She gasped that she was.

Cyrrel looked around the torn apart room. There was not a piece of furniture that had not been moved during their sex, not a painting on the wall not askew, not a trinket saved from the floor. At least the bed had not left scratches on the fake hardwood floor and it appeared nothing had actually broken.

"Next it's my turn." She whispered gently to the still shivering girl with the dark eyes and then held her.

When the girl had started to recover, Cyrrel stroking her hair and plucking at her nipples, the girl seemed meeker. She lay curled up in Cyrrel's arms with her cheek against Cyrrel's large breasts. Cyrrel lifted a breast and placed a nipple in the girl's mouth. "Suck," She cooed and stood up with the girl cuddled up in her arms like a baby. She was so small in her arms. So innocent now that that dark energy had been expelled. It was so amazing how light everything was here, how easy it was to lift this girl up and carry her. She sat them down on the bed.

The girl was holding was now holding her breast, kneading it as she sucked. She was waking up now, her energy coming back. Cyrrel petted her face and her neck, her shoulders, deep clavicle and then her small breasts. Pinched her large nips then lifted the girl's chin and kissed her full on the lips.

The girl reached around her back and hugged onto her as Cyrrel lay her down beneath her, still kissing her. She caressed the girl's thighs and tummy, moved a hand to clutch the girl's hair. The girl was focusing a lot of attention on her breasts, rubbing the sensitive flesh of her inner forearm in her cleavage and cupping her hands under to feel their weight, only a few ounces here, many cumbersome pounds back home. The girl broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes with those glimmering pits and said, "Get me the penis, I want to do you now." Her voice low and husky, her hand moving to the wet gap between Cyrrel's legs.

"No." She whispered back, kissed the girl, "No need for it. Use your fingers on me." The girl did, running an index finger up and down her slit and dancing over her clit. "Touch me inside." Said Cyrrel, her voice just a croak. The girl did this too, slipping a finger inside her and reaching for that special spot, right there in front, just inside. "More." She said, pressing her hips down to the girl's hand. "More." The girl put in a second and cupped her mound in her palm. Stroking slowly in and out. Cyrrel moaned and then took the girl's hand and pressed it harder against her. "Harder," She said. "More." She pressed the girl's other two fingers into her hole and they slid in to the last knuckle. The girl made an Ahhhing sound, a gentle exhale of breath. She could tell this was exciting the girl. She pushed her hand farther and the girl automatically curled her thumb in. Her hand slipped entirely in without any effort at all. "Yeeessss," Cyrrel hissed as she sank down on it, letting it bury until the girl's balled fist was pressing on her cervix. A fat drop of her liquid escaped and coursed down the girl's forearm, was soaked instantly into the sheet.

"Ah, you like that, don't you?" The girl asked, honestly interested. Fascinated. She began to move her hand around inside. Testing. Asking if it hurt or felt good when she moved one way or another. Her whole personality had changed. She was now gentle, cautious, curious. Neither trying to dominate now. Just feeling.

"Wet your other hand." Cyrrel breathed. "Pull out just to your fingers." The girl did, pulling out and leaving just her four fingers inside. She lathered her other hand against the palm and then slipped those fingers in until her fingertips were steepled together like she were praying. Cyrrel sank down on them. The girl caught her clit between her two thumbs. Cyrrel moaned low and long. Twitched. Jumped. Quivered. "Now your thumbs." She said. The girl obeyed; letting both her hands slip inside.

Cyrrel pushed her hands down and clenched her thighs on the girl's elbows, trapping them against her ribs. "You're caught." She smiled. "I have cuffed you now." She wasn't being challenging; there was sweetness in her voice, a kind of wistful playfulness. She reached down to caress the girl's face. Gentle. "Now I get to do what ever I want to you." The girl smiled. There was something wicked in it but also something blissful. Cyrrel lifted up, drawing the girl's hands almost all the way out and then sank back down onto them. Up again and then down. Slow. The feeling was intense. She had never done anything like this with a stranger before. She was outside of herself, a different person. Filled up by this strange girl's delicate hands.

The girl was really starting to get into it now. Watching every change of Cyrrel's face, her eyes flitting down to her filled vulva and back to her face. Moving her hands carefully around inside. She clenched her legs together, rubbed her thighs together like a grasshopper. She was writhing again.

Cyrrel was moving faster now, feeling the rise, a wave inside that, after moving across an ocean, begins to swell. A massive storm heaping energy upon energy and she was just a little boat. Riding it. She moved her hips up and down with the waves. Riding it. Dark clouds with great thunderheads. Anticipation. Waves. Riding it. The wave began to crest.

She had reached down and was gripping the dark eyed girl's shoulders, her feet curled under the girl's waist, heels pressed to her sides. And the girl was wet. Her arms wet from Cyrrel, her skin, popping out dots of sweat all over. Her shoulders slick under Cyrrel's hands and the wave crashed. Thunderous and awing. Bruised skies filled with the bright torn paper edges of a million lightening strikes. Not fireworks. Electricity. Incalculable current, twisting through the turbulent ether. All inside Cyrrel.

When it was over they collapsed, breathing. Sweating. The girl removed her hands and they slept. Slept curled around one another. Breathing in rhythm. Holding one another. When they awoke, they did not speak, just looked at one another. Petted. Stroked. Caressed. They got up and showered, dried one another. Dressed one another. No words were necessary for these things. Just eyes. The eyes held all that needed to be said.

Cyrrel had a sad, resigned little smile on her face when it was clear that the time was here for the girl to go. The wave was finally soaked up by the sand and preparing to slide back into the ocean. Slowly. Sadly retreating. She kissed the girl on the cheek, held her at the door. When she had opened the door, stood there for several seconds, she turned back and whispered into Cyrrel's ear. Her name.

She was gone into the hall, made a neat turn, waved. "If you're ever on the moon again..." and she walked on down the hall.

The End.

12