Mistress of the Night

Story Info
Who was her mysterious lover?
754 words
3.93
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

She walked alone through the night, silently, in the light of the full moon, at peace with the world, and with only her thoughts for company. She loved the night. Even when she was a small child she loved to walk at night, looking up at the moon, or watching the stars if the night was dark. She was never afraid of being alone when she had the night for company. She knew that the night was her friend.

As she grew older, the child maturing into a teenager, she became aware of changes to her body, changes that sometimes sent strange feelings of arousal through her body. She gave in to these demands, learning to pleasure herself to quell the cravings. Then the night changed from being just her friend, and became also her partner in lust. On warm moonlit nights she would go to a secret field, remove all of her clothing, and bask in the rays from the moon. Under the watchful, or was it the leering, gaze of the Man in the Moon, she would caress herself, gasping with emotion as she was overcome with pleasure.

Now she was an adult, and once again she walked through the night. She knew exactly where she was going. She no longer went to the field. She was on her way to a place in the woods, her secret place, a place known only to one other. She walked on, guided by the moonlight, towards the place that was now so familiar. And, more importantly, she knew exactly why she was going there.

As she walked, her mind drifted back, remembering the first time that she had visited that place. She remembered exactly what had happened then ...

That first time, as she walked through the night, slowly, imperceptibly, the moonlight had faded, until suddenly she realised that she could no longer see where she was going. At the same time, she felt a presence nearby, a strange presence, strange and yet familiar.

"Hello?" she said, softly.

"Hello," a strange voice replied, softly.

"Who are you? Where are you?" she asked, feeling a little afraid.

"I am the Night," replied the voice. "I am anywhere and everywhere."

"What do you want?" she asked, nervously.

"I want you," replied the voice. "I want to give you pleasure, pleasure like you have never experienced before. I have been your friend, and now I will become your lover."

She felt a touch on her cheek, a wispy touch, like a feather, or a caress by a gentle breeze. The touch sent a tingle through her, through all of her body.

She wanted more. "Touch me again," she said. Again she felt the touch on her cheek, and another wave of pleasure, stronger this time. Her nipples tingled.

She pointed to her breasts. "Touch me here," she whispered breathlessly. This time she felt the touch penetrate her clothing onto her breasts. Her nipples hardened. Her breathing quickened.

"Where do you want me to touch you next?" the voice whispered.

"You know where," she replied.

She felt as though she was floating, floating on a cloud. The touch moved from her breasts, down, down, to her most secret place, the source of so much pleasure. She gave a little yelp as the sensation moved onto her clit. She felt her clit and her pussy caressed, caressed with pure love, love such as she had never experienced before.

Her emotions carried her up, up into the air, until she felt that she was soaring above the clouds. She floated on ecstasy, feeling sensations so much stronger than those when she touched herself. She had never experienced physical love, as she wanted to meet the right man before giving herself to anyone. She had dreamed about love, fantasised about it, but she had never in her wildest dreams imagined that love could feel like this.

The feelings intensified, taking her higher, higher, until suddenly she flew over the edge of an invisible abyss. Her orgasm ripped through her body, ravaging her, devastating her, until she collapsed, completely spent.

As she lay with her eyes closed, she once again felt the gentle touch on her cheek, only this time it felt like a kiss. "Until next time," the voice whispered.

Slowly she opened her eyes. The moonlight had returned. She looked around - there was nothing unusual to be seen, nothing to remind her of her rapture. Had it been a dream?

"Hello?" she called softly, expectantly.

There was no reply.

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers