Mistress Pat

Story Info
His first real-time experience in D/s.
1.8k words
3.87
42.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about my first experience with D/s. It started back in 1996 after going through a divorce and having retired from the military. I had a lot of fetishes growing up but was unable to act upon them until now. I logged on to the computer one night scanning chat rooms. I found one that seemed to be in my local area. I entering the room and politely greeted everyone. I was given a warm response and I started a chat with a female who is a submissive. She was very well versed in this lifestyle and answered a lot of my questions and sent me links to read more about it. Pat told me about the Munch being held this upcoming Saturday and asked if I would be interested in going. I told her yes and I would meet her there.

I met her on Saturday outside the place where the munch was being held. She took me inside and we sat at a table. Pat made the experience very nice and I did not feel as uncomfortable as I otherwise would have been She asked about my kinks or desires and I told her. She smiled as I blurted them out.

"Would you like to try this real time? My Mistress said it would be ok." She asked

"Yes I would."

"Great then, here's my address. Be over at my place at 9PM sharp. I will have the front door unlocked and a blindfold will be in the hallway. You will call me Mistress Pat after you have stripped and put the blindfold on. I also want you to bring a gym bag and place in it material items relating to the kinks you told me about. "Any questions?"

I shook my head no and left after the munch was over. I stopped by a local K-Mart and an adult store and did some shopping. I got home and put all the items in the bag and then sat down. I could feel me pulse racing with the anticipated events that might happen later tonight. After taking a nice hot shower, I got dressed, grabbed the gym bag and headed for her place.

I placed a safe call to a friend and after about 30 minutes, I arrived at her house. The house was dimly lit and doubled checked the address. I put out my smoke, grabbed the bag and got out of the car.

I opened the door and hanging on a coat hook was the blindfold. I set the bag down and then took my clothes off. I folded them and put them on a chair beside the door. I put on the blindfold and called out "Mistress Pat."

After standing for what seemed an eternity, I heard the clicking of heels on the tile floor. She said nothing as she approached me. She stopped short of me and I could smell her. After inhaling her scent, I went from anxiety to an excited state of anticipation. She slowly dragged her nails across my skin, causing goose bumps everywhere.

"Are you ready to experience your kinks that you described to me earlier?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Fine then. I'll take you into the kitchen so we may begin. Do you chosen a safe word?"

"Yes, it is Sam."

"Perfect then." She replied as she took me into the kitchen.

"I want you up on the table so I can shave your cock, balls and ass."

"Yes Mistress." I replied as I found the edge of the table, sat on the edge and lied back. She had put a few towns down the take the hardness out of the table and to collect the shavings. I could hear her filling a bowl at the sink and then walking to the table. Pat dipped a wash cloth in the warm water and then soaked my pubic hair to soften it up. I then felt the warm cream being applied to my genital area.

"Spread your legs for me little boy."

"Yes Mistress." I said spreading my legs wider.

I felt the steel blade of the razor across my balls, momentarily causing them to shrink. A few drops of warm water released them. After about 10 minutes, my cock, balls and ass where void of any pubic hair. She rubbed some lotion over the shaved area and by now, my cock was erect.

Dragging her nails along my cock she said. "Let me get your bag and see what nasty and perverted things you brought."

I was still on the table and I heard her heels on the tile floor going and coming back from the front door. She put the bag down on a chair and I heard the zipper being opened.

"Looks likes someone had fun shopping today". Pat reached in a pulled out a pack on panties that had flowers on them in various colors. "My, what cute little panties you brought." The next item was a pack of thigh high hose with the spandex tops to keep them in place, followed by a pack of hose that where thigh highs but had a waist band and open crotch area. Pat then removed a small bag of panty shields, tampons and disposal enemas. She dug deeper into the bag and removed a 6 inch vibrator and a bag of disposable diapers.

She looked at the items I had brought and commented. "I see you've come prepared little boy. You do want to be my little boy don't you? Have Mistress put you in panties while I flog you, drip wax on you, use my strap-on on your virgin slut hole, have you lick my cunt." "I guess I'll use the diapers for punishment little boy.

"Time for Mistress to inspect her little boy. I'll help you off the table and I want you to stand away from the table and learn forward holding on to the table with your hands. Your legs will be spread so I can have access to your slut hole."

"Yes Mistress." I replied as I felt a soft hand help me from the table. After a brief moment, I was where she wanted me. Over my shoulder I could hear the snap of a rubber glove and then felt a cool cream being applied over my slut hole.

Mistress Pat poked at my slut hole with her middle finger and slowly pushed it in. It did not take long before she had it all the way in. As soon as it was in, I peed on the floor.

"Oh my, did you just go tinkle on my floor/"

"Yes Mistress."

"Did I give you permission to pee on my floor like a little boy/"

"No Mistress."

"You know I'll have to punish you for that?

"Yes Mistress".

She began to move her finger in and out of my slut hole and then removed it.

"Oh no, seems someone forget to make sure Mistress's property is clean. Did my little boy forget to clean his slut hole before coming over?"

With a deep sigh I replied. "Yes Mistress."

"Stand up little boy. It's time for me to clean out your slut hole." She said as I felt her and take mine and she took me to her bathroom. She led me into a shower and told me to kneel down and to wait. As I was kneeling on the hard floor of the shower, I could hear her open a cabinet door, followed by her saying. "Mistress Pat is going to give you a special douche to clean out your slut hole. Moments later I could hear a soft sound and then realized she was peeing in something.

"Turn around little boy. Time to clean me." I turn around on my knees and seconds later she had her cunt on my face. "Clean of my cunt little boy. Take a taste of my special douche."

I licked her folds and tasted the sweet fluid in which she was about to give me. "That's a good little boy. Now turn around and I want you to lay with your arms crossed, dead resting on them and your slut hole up for me."

As soon as I was in the position she wanted, I felt another glob of lubricant on my slut hole. I then felt a hard wide plastic tip. "I have my special douche nozzle for you. It's about 1/4 of an inch wide and 6 inches long. Now be a good little boy while I shove this you your slut hole."

I took a deep breath and then felt it slid in. She did not take time to put it in. Once it was in, she asked if I was Ok and I said her yes. A moment later, I felt a warm liquid rush into me. "Be a good little boy and take as much of this douche as you can." She said. She leaned over and then began to rub belly. My cock was rock hard and every once in awhile she would pull it down to watch it flip back up and make a smacking noise against my skin.

Soon it was all it and the bag as empty. "Mistress is going to put a plug up your slut hole to keep your douche in. I want you to tell me when you can't hold it any more."

"Yes Mistress."

I felt the nozzle being pulled out and just as quick she inserted a butt plug.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it/"

"No Mistress."

"Mistress has to punish you for going tinkle on my floor." She had my get on all fours as she took a seat on the toilet. "No put your head between my legs so Mistress can give you a spanking for being a naughty little boy."

"Yes Mistress." Soon my head was between her thighs and I could feel the coolness on the water in the toilet."

"I think twenty smacks should be enough don't you."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. You will also count each one and if your loose track it starts all over again."

As soon as I answered I felt the sting of her hand on my ass.

"One." I replied as the others followed in rapid succession. She did alternate between the left and the right but I could feel the hotness of my skin. When she was done, she dragged her nails across my tender skin that made the rest of my skin crawl. It was a sensation I had never felt before and one I would enjoy feeling again.

She pulled my head up from between her legs and told me, she was going to leave the room and for me to expel the douche, take a quick shower and to call her when I was done. When the door closed, I removed the blindfold and looked in the mirror. I turned around to see my red ass and some slight nail marks. I had finally been able to do something that for so long had been buried within me and I yearned to do more.