Mistress Patty Ch. 02

Story Info
More orders and obedience.
1k words
3.98
10.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Patty was brushing her teeth in the motel bathroom; she paused to spit and continued talking. "Y'should see what my sister does to her husband! You're getting off light, believe me!"

I could only nod. I was blindfolded, butt plug in my mouth, hands cuffed behind my back on the toilet. She uncuffed me and removed the plug. When the motel door slammed I was to get dressed and go home. "Yes Mistress."

I've been her slave for a month now. I'm forbidden to masturbate without permission, and if so ordered I lick up my cum. Lately I've been dressing in drag and licking her to orgasm after orgasm between sharp spanking lessons. If I'm allowed to mount her my ass is whipped and I beg to cum. My instructions are to hand her the rubber and kneel by the bed. "Mistress Patty, may I please drink my cum?" and she pours it in my mouth while calling me names that make me twinge with excitement.

It wasn't long before an envelope was in my mailbox. Inside were two envelopes, one emblazoned first, the other second. The first instructions were short, precise and humiliating. My cock started to stir and pressed against my jeans. "Slut Linda take of all of your clothes get on your knees and telephone Mistress G".

On the third ring she picked up. "Slut Linda, you little tramp! (she laughed) now open the other envelope and follow the instructions, understand? I'll tell your Mistress that you have been very obedient." I thanked Mistress G and wondered what the next envelope held; my hands trembled as I ripped the type written sheet. It told me to gather my rubbers, KY, lipstick, wig, lingerie, sissy collar and butt plug into a suitcase. I was to shower and shave. Upon completion I was to snap the collar that read "slave" around my neck. I was to then use blank typing paper to write a certain sentence 100 times. Once finished I was to text a photo.

I hurried to pack and shave. I attached the collar and on a half inch stack of paper I began writing in longhand: "I am the property of Mistress Patty. I am a sissy, a slut and a slave. I am faggot, Slut Linda". My hand cramped but in twenty minutes it was done and I forwarded the picture. Another text came back instructing me to repeat the exercise, but with some additions.

I started to write, this time 150 times. "I am wearing pink bikini panties and pink fishnets as I sit on a small butt plug. I am Mistress Patty's bitch." This time writing it out was making my cock drip. My hand cramped as I frantically wrote. Finally I was done and I forwarded the photos. I leaned back in the chair and the door to my house opened. I struggled to get up and I heard her voice.

"Slut Linda! Slut Linda! where are you?" Mistress Patty's voice boomed over and up the stairs. She approached with a big smile, her hair pulled back, low blue heels in jeans.

I was still in a daze at the table and I scrambled to the floor, the plug was so lose it fell out.

"Just leave it and crawl." She sat in the chair I just vacated and flipped the pages of my writing. "My sister says you've been sending her naughty things." I wasn't permitted to speak so I crouched at her feet. I was told to go wash the butt plug and strip, even the collar, and then crawl back out.

She was standing in the middle of the kitchen and I could see her blue heels. Her legs were naked but I was afraid to look up. Slash! The crop came down over my ass crack.

"Thank you Mistress, may I have another?" and again she whipped me. Her heels clicked as she left the kitchen for the living room couch. I followed on my knees to her spread legs and after a moment she pulled my face hard into her pussy. She jerked and shook, occasionally remembering to spank me with the crop. Moaning she pushed me away and caught her breath.

"Would you like to cum slave?"

I thought it was a trap, a test; I stumbled out only if she desired. The silence was heavy, she instructed that I put all my lingerie and toys in the suitcase and bring it to her. I carried it out and our eyes met, I quickly looked down.

"You are just so submissive, so obedient-you are turning into such a good slave. Now I'm going to take your sissy clothes, you must earn the right to wear these." I agreed. I turned around and counted 20 slaps to my ass. I stood in the corner while she dressed and left.

I stumbled into bed and grabbed my cock and came everywhere, all over the sheets. I sighed deeply and knew had to report it. I struggled with all my courage yet I never heard back. The days seemed empty, all I could think about was disappointing Mistress Patty. After four days of torture I got a text and a number to call. It led to a motel near the airport.

The door opened and Mistress G was decked out: black heels and black thigh highs, her large breast jiggled as I noticed her black mask. "Strip slave!" I fumbled and dropped all my clothes. I was handcuffed to the towel rack facing the bathroom wall.

"I was told that you disobeyed an order and came without permission. This is your punishment." And she used her hand to spank my ass red and raw; finally I was jumping around involuntarily it hurt so bad. She stood back and I saw the camera flash. I was starting to breathe deeply when the smell of a magic marker startled me. She was printing on my ass! Another camera flash! No! I heard the handcuffs release and she told me to put on a pair of lace black briefs-

"Too hide your faggot cock slave." She handed me the phone and told me to apologize.

"Mistress Patty! I'm sorry for coming with permission! I'm sorry I'm sorry."

Mistress Patty told me to go into the bathroom, pull down my briefs and get back on the phone. I practically ran. She asked what it said.

I spitted it out: "Miss Patty's slut, I eat cum." I gave the phone back to Mistress G who was laughing.