Mistress Pauline and Her Two Men

Story Info
Punishment for taking her for granted.
1.9k words
4.28
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,228 Followers

Mistress Pauline was disillusioned with the two men in her life.

She felt herself taken for granted, and it came to a head at the beginning of the Summer holidays when she had a blazing row with her husband, and her boyfriend, both of whom couldn't be bothered to put themselves out for her.

She had had it with men, and she needed an outlet for her frustrations, both in a sexual sense, and in a relationship sense. She planned to make them suffer.

For her boyfriend the invitation to come over was not unusual, although the timing was, as during the holidays her household was usually very busy, but it so happened that all the kids were out for the day, and husband was at work.

Rob was expecting sex, and it had been a long time for him also. He imagined the scenario as he drove over, and he was feeling himself hardening against his trousers.

But when he rang the bell he got a very real surprise.

Peeking behind the half open front door was (Mistress) Pauline in her sexy red basque, and black nylons with her red high heels, and very red lipstick.

He stepped inside and smiled as he reached out.

But as he did, Mistress Pauline stepped back, and from behind her back appeared a long, slender cane.

"Don't touch me! Turn round and kneel down!" commanded Mistress Pauline.

He did as he was told, excited, but at the same time slightly fearful.

Mistress Pauline stepped closer behind him, and suddenly his glasses were removed and a thick black blindfold was tied swiftly round his head and eyes.

"Don't say a word!"

Mistress Pauline pulled him to his feet, and led him slowly up the stairs and into her bedroom.

She started to undress him, and he allowed his body to ease the way, until he was completely naked. He felt vulnerable, and he was conscious of his cock being semi hard.

"Kneel on the bed," she barked, and he felt for where the bed was, and did as she ordered.

"Now you useless bastard, you're gonna feel some pain! I've put up with being second best to you two men for long enough."

With that, he heard the swish of the cane, and felt the searing pain as it bit into the flesh of his buttocks.

He let out a muffled groan, and immediately tightened his muscles in anticipation of the next stroke. He didn't have to wait long.

The next stroke lashed down, and this time his involuntary cry of pain filled the room.

"Oh please, no please," he uttered.

"Stop snivelling you little runt," was the curt reply.

By now Mistress Pauline was warming to the task, and was starting to relish her work.

The third stroke landed with a 'thwack,' and he shouted out, "oh god," and his knees buckled, and he almost collapsed face down on the bed.

"Kneel properly bastard, or I will double the amount you will get."

"How ...how many will it be?" he whimpered.

"Twelve of the very best," she replied.

"Oh my god," he muttered, and then, " Fucking hell," as the fourth stroke lashed down.

His ass cheeks were burning, and red weals were starting to appear across his white fleshy backside.

"These next two are gonna be extra hard, and maybe that will remind you to consider your girlfriend's feelings a bit more!"

"Yes Mistress," he replied, as the fifth lashed down, and his ass quivered, as he screamed aloud.

"This next one will be the sixth, and then we will have a break."

He waited and thought ...."Just let's get through this one."

And then it came. Whether it was deliberate, or just a bad aim, but it lashed against the top of his legs, and the pain was excruciating.

He almost passed out. But all he could think was, "thank god I'm halfway through."

He stayed kneeling and heard his Mistress moving in the room. He was trying to decipher the sounds, and work out what was happening. He soon found out.

Mistress Pauline had been getting the next round of degradation and pain prepared.

He was aware of her at his side, and felt her warmth close to his face, but he was ill prepared for the next thing.

He felt her hand against his chest, and then suddenly the grip of something on his left nipple. It was a clothes peg, and within a few seconds another had been placed on his right nipple.

The pain was sharp, and almost pleasurable, but then again not.

She retreated, and he heard a peculiar squelching sound, and couldn't really make out what it was. He soon found out.

He felt the touch of something against his burning buttocks, and it was hard and round and probing at the entrance to his body.

Quickly, he knew it was some sort of dildo, and the squelching had been lubrication being applied to it.

He heard her moan a sigh of satisfaction as the dildo found its target. She pushed, and the dildo edged its way into his entrance.

"Careful," he moaned, but she pushed further, and he moaned loudly, as the dildo entered fully into his ass.

"Now you're properly fucked you worthless slut."

She withdrew the dildo halfway, and then shoved it in again, and then repeated the movement, and started a thrusting motion that built in intensity.

"Oh my god," he shouted as his ass was fucked by this alien appendage. He actually started to groan and grunt as though he was building to a climax.

But then she muttered, " Now I'm going to milk you like a cow."

Her hand reached under him, and grabbed his half flaccid cock, and at the same time she pushed the dildo in and backwards, until it pushed against his prostate.

He was helpless. She massaged his cock like an udder, and pushed the dildo against his gland. He started to cum with a long inexorable moan, the cum pouring out in a steady stream, rather than in spurts as it normally would. It dribbled onto the bed covers, but she did not care, she had him where she wanted.

As the last drops of semen dripped from his cock, she withdrew the dildo, but before she tossed it aside she made him take it in his mouth, and pushing it back in his throat she made him gag.

In the meantime, the clothes pegs on his nipples were squeezing tighter and tighter.

As she stepped away, she ripped off the pegs, causing him to cry out louder than he had before.

The pain after they had been released was almost more than when they were on.

He felt her retreat, and he relaxed again, the muscles in his sphincter regaining some composure.

But he was caught off guard because he screamed in agony as another strike of the cane bit his flesh.

"You ready for the final five strokes?" she demanded.

"Yes," came a whimpering, shaky reply.

Down came the next stroke even harder, and he collapsed forward on his face, sobbing into the bed covers.

"You snivelling bastard, come here."

She grabbed him by the hair, and forced his face further back on the bed into the patch of semen that lay there.

"Lick it up and swallow it you bitch."

She pushed his face into the covers, and he licked the warm salty cum, and did his best to swallow it.

He tried to lick all of it that was spread around his face.

"Now get back on your knees."

"Please no more PLEASE!"

Down came the next stroke, and by now he was crying. The stripes across his ass were bright red.

Mistress Pauline showed no mercy, and delivered the last strokes in quick succession.

She then gave him an extra one, as hard as she could.

He screamed and screamed.

She gave him a few minutes laying on the bed, and when his sobbing diminished, she ordered him to stand.

"What a pathetic sight you look," as she flicked his tiny flaccid penis, and tweeked his nipples with her fingers.

"Now you're gonna do some work. This is about the only thing you're half good at, you bastard. You're gonna eat my pussy."

His cock did perk up at that idea, and he heard her lay back on the bed, and she ordered him to kneel at the foot of the bed.

"Go on lick me, but before you start on my pussy lick my ass."

He leaned forward, and felt the heat from her pussy.

He sensed she had laid back on the bed with her legs parted high in the air in a V. His mouth soon found her pussy, but she grabbed his hair and forced him downwards to her ass.

His tongue licked and slurped at her little fundament, the tip probing, and pushing into the opening and running around the edge.

Did he detect a soft moan?

As he set about his task, for the first time he sensed a shift in control.

He knew she dissolved when he ate her pussy, and he was sensing a feeling of acquiessence.

He decided to try to shift his attention, and licked his way to her pussy.

It was awash with her juices, and as soon as he touched her clit with his tonge, he knew he had her!

He sucked, and nibbled, and licked, in the way that he knew she liked it, and he realised that this whole scenario had brought her to the brink.

Her breathing was becoming quicker, and the little murmurs she always made when her climax approached, were getting louder.

Suddenly she started to cum. As always her hips bucked and writhed, and he found it difficult to keep his mouth against her pussy. Her legs locked around his head, and her pussy gushed into his attendant mouth.

He had his revenge, and she had allowed him dominance.

But not for long.

She quickly arose off the bed and ordered him to stand.

Still blindfolded she led him into the en suite.

She pushed him into the shower, and made him sit in the tray leaning up against the tiles with his legs pulled up to his chin.

" Well you've reached the final degradation you little slug. Put your head back and open your mouth."

He suspected what was to come, and he felt her legs brush his thighs, as she stood astride him.

He felt her warmth, and then the stream of piss poured into his mouth.

He gulped, and swallowed the first mouthful. He only swallowed a little more, before it overflowed, and swept down his body and into his lap.

The pee rushed, and gushed, and seemed to scorch the sore skin on his buttocks, as it pooled in the pan below him.

She stepped out of the shower, and told him to stay there, and he heard her busying herself at the basin, and finally after 5 minutes, she told him to take off the blindfold, and to sort himself out, and she would see him downstairs.

The episode was over. He felt sore, he felt used, but strangely he felt loved.

Was that a peculiar emotion after what had happened to him?

His body was telling him yes, his mind and heart was telling him no.

He showered away the taste of pussy juice, his own cum, and her piss, and dressed, and went down to the kitchen.

She was standing at the sink, she smiled, she reached out, she hugged him, she whispered, "I love you very much."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,228 Followers