Mistress Rana Ali of Kuwait

Story Info
Kuwaiti Muslim woman dominates biracial husband.
1.6k words
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Obedient Muslim Husbands, now that's a group that needs to be promoted more heavily," Rana Ali said to herself, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-skinned, raven-haired young Kuwaiti Arab Muslim woman smiled to herself. Sitting on a throne-like chair in the living room of her plush townhouse in the City of Al Farwaniyah, State of Kuwait, Rana Ali was immensely pleased with herself. The Queen of the manor awaited the arrival of her King, and yearned to do nasty things to him...

After six and a half months of being married to a handsome Kuwaiti Muslim heir named Khalid Sabah, Rana Ali had settled into the lifestyle of a wealthy Kuwaiti Arab Muslim housewife. Her days were spent on lavish shopping, and wandering the City of Al Farwaniyah, with the occasional trip to Paris, France, or London, UK, to break up the monotony every few months. And her hunky Khalid kept her financially stable and sexually satisfied, like a good husband should...

Returning to her native Kuwait after four years spent studying at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Rana Ali experienced a bold new world. While in the City of Ottawa, Rana studied civil engineering and upon returning to the City of Al Farwaniyah, she wasn't satisfied with the idea of playing wife to some wealthy Kuwaiti Muslim man whose every thought was mired in Arabian cultural norms and Islamic rules. Nope, Rana had to have things her way, like a true woman of the world.

"Yes my lady," replied a meek male voice, and Rana looked at her husband Khalid Sabah, a tall and burly man with caramel-hued skin, slick curly black hair and a thick beard. Khalid was born in the City of Salwa, Kuwait, to a Kuwaiti Arab father and an African mother originally from the City of Dakar, Senegal. Tall and ruggedly handsome, the product of Arabian and African bloodlines, Khalid was a formidable man. One whom Rana Ali endeavored to mold to her liking...

While Rana Ali's father, Amir Ali, one of the leading Clerics of the Kuwaiti National Judiciary sent her to study at a Canadian university, Khalid's father, Imam Mohammed Sabah sent him to study at the prestigious King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in the City of Thuwal, deep inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The young biracial Kuwaiti found the western-style school quite odd with its coed classes and western-style way of doing things.

After obtaining his business management degree, Khalid Sabah returned to Kuwait, fed up with the western women he met while at K.A.U. Of course, the young biracial Kuwaiti wasn't totally honest with himself about his time spent in Saudi Arabia. While there, Khalid met a lively young woman named Soraya Ahmed. Born in the United States of America to a Somali Muslim father and a white American mother, Soraya was uniquely beautiful, smart and ambitious.

After studying economics at the University of Minnesota, Soraya Ahmed decided to explore life outside the western world, and opted to study for a year at the prestigious King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia. While studying at K.A.U. Soraya met an interesting young man named Khalid Sabah. In spite of their differences, Soraya and Khalid ended up becoming friends, and later, falling in love. Soraya was the one who introduced Khalid to the world of BDSM and female domination.

Khalid Sabah, a wealthy young man who grew up pampered and privileged in Kuwait, a land where men had absolute authority over their women, thanks to Islamic cultural norms, became fascinated with female domination. Soraya introduced Khalid to the world of female domination and male submission, and he learned to enjoy getting spanked, flogged, and even fucked in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Khalid thought he put such pursuits behind him after graduating from K.A.U. and returning to his native Kuwait. Fate indeed had other plans...

While Khalid continued to miss his former classmate and mistress, the lovely and unforgettable Soraya Ahmed, fate intervened by providing him with a lovely replacement. Khalid knew that his new bride Rana Ali was beautiful, entitled, demanding and downright bossy. He would soon found out how bossy she could be when one of his most carefully guarded secrets finally unraveled. The lady of a house always finds out everything that goes on in said house, after all...

"I found a lot of porn magazines in your bags, and they feature women tying men up and beating them, what's up with that, Habibi?" Rana Ali asked her husband Khalid Sabah when he came home from work one day, a few months after their wedding day. Khalid looked at his incensed wife Rana, who clutched the Femdom magazines in her hand, an angry look upon her beautiful face.

"Oh, that's nothing, Habibiti, I swear upon Jannah, these magazines belonged to my old roommate Hamid, and somehow got into my luggage," Khalid replied sheepishly, and Rana Ali looked at the tall, dark and handsome biracial Kuwaiti Muslim heir, shaking her lovely head. Men all act the same way when busted doing something illicit, Rana thought, wryly amused by her husband Khalid's behavior. This was going to be so much fun...

"Khalid Sabah, don't lie to me, you like to walk around like you're a king, but deep down, you like being dominated by women, like those Infidel men on those websites on the Internet, stop lying and admit it," Rana Ali said, arms crossed and eyes blazing with anger. The young Kuwaiti Arab Muslim woman walked up to her husband and jabbed him hard in the chest. When he blinked in surprise, she whacked him upside the head. Khalid rubbed his head, and flinched. What the fuck?

"Alright, I admit, I find those websites arousing, and those Femdom magazines are mine," Khalid admitted, and much to his surprise, Rana Ali's expression softened. The young woman gently wrapped her arms around her husband, and rested her head against his shoulder. The two of them held each other like this for a long moment before Rana Ali finally broke the silence.

"Khalid Sabah, you are my husband and I love you, if you're having sexual fantasies of being dominated by a woman, I want to be that woman, I will dominate you, if that's what makes you happy," Rana Ali said, looking into her husband's eyes. Khalid Sabah looked at his wife and smiled, nodding quite eagerly. The young biracial Kuwaiti Muslim heir could not believe his luck. Rana smiled triumphantly, determined to own her husband's mind, body and soul...

"Yes, flog me, Rana," Khalid squealed as he found himself bent over the sofa, and Rana flogged his buttocks and back with his own belt. Laughing, Rana eagerly whooped her husband's ass. When Rana told her friends and family of her intent to marry Khalid, many of them objected, for he was born of an Arab father and an African mother, and thusly wasn't a pure Kuwaiti. Rana found Khalid handsome, smart and sexy, and refused to change her mind. In the end, Rana's family and friends accepted her choice of mate. And now, Khalid was hers...

"I own you, you crazy beautiful man," Rana whispered into Khalid's ear, as she stopped flogging and began fondling his big dark dick with one hand while caressing his cute ass with the other. Khalid gasped as Rana began fingering his asshole, and upon noticing that having his ass played with turned Khalid on, Rana added a second finger into his bum. After a while, Rana inserted a thick candle into Khalid's ass and twisted it around, causing him to moan and groan.

"Fuck me," Khalid moaned, as Rana smacked his ass and shoved the candle deeper and deeper into his asshole. Turning Khalid around, Rana made him lie on his back and stroked his dick while fucking his ass with the candle. When Khalid warned that he was about to cum, Rana took his dick into her mouth and sucked him dry. Khalid came, and Rana welcomed the torrent of liquid masculinity that rushed down her throat.

"Eat my ass and maybe I'll let you fuck me," Rana Ali told Khalid, and the young man nodded and smiled. Rana got on all fours and shook her big Arabian booty at her hubby. Khalid came up behind her and smiled, then caressed her butt. Spreading Rana's thick ass cheeks wide open, Khalid began to eat his wife's asshole, loving the way it smelled and tasted. Rana moaned softly, fingering her wet pussy as Khalid ate her ass. The brother voraciously licked her asshole and didn't let up until she cried out his name...

"Whose booty is this?" Khalid screamed, a little while later, as he put Rana on all fours and showed his feisty wife who's boss. Rana squealed in delight as Khalid slammed his thick dark dick into her. The biracial stud fucked her with an ardor worthy of both his sturdy African and fierce Arabian ancestry, and Rana kept grinding her big brown booty against his groin, and she absolutely loved it.

"That ass is yours, my king," Rana squealed, and Khalid grabbed her long dark hair, which was sans Hijab for a change, and fucked her silly. Slapping Rana's thick ass while fucking, Khalid rammed his dick into her wet, hot pussy. Khalid fucked his wife with passion and didn't let up until they both lost count of how many times they came, and lay, exhausted, on soaked bedsheets. Rana looked at Khalid and grinned, pleased to see that her king had at last come home, in every way...

"I am lucky to have you, my dear Rana," Khalid said, and a smiling Rana rested her head against her hubby's chest. Outside, in the streets of Al Farwaniyah, a desert storm raged, and people were hurrying home. Rana and Khalid couldn't care less, for a storm of passion was brewing in their bedroom. Having swiftly recovered from their previous lovemaking, Rana and Khalid began another round. Passion makes the world go around and a strong Muslim woman is a wonderful treasure for a man who accepts her. Just ask Khalid Sabah of Kuwait...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drilled by Desmond Lily and Jill force their husbands to rape each other.in Mind Control
Bill and Linda's Vacation Ch. 01 Husband & wife meet a black man and have a hot threesome.in Interracial Love
Mistress Antebellum of Alabama Alabaman dominatrix entertains Somali Canadian student.in Interracial Love
Fantasies Revealed Wife finds my fantasies on laptop and decides to explore.in Fetish
Male Chastity - It's Catching On! A new couple embark on their chastity lifestyle for him!in BDSM
More Stories