Mistress Sage

Story Info
She dominates all the men in the area!
3.2k words
3.44
20.5k
8

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manfred Wettington watched Sage leaving her apartment, holding hands with Figgins Clarke, her balding, geeky fiancée.

Manny didn't know Fig well, but in the few conversations he'd had with Sage while they were walking their dogs in the front of the building where she was his tenant, he'd learned that Fig was "intelligent and talented" and was a Computational Linguistics something-or-other...

But Manny could care less. He just LOVED Sage, who was as demure as a Jane Austen character, but with the looks of Betty Boop...they'd had great conversations! Figgins was a lucky man.

Sage and Fig reached Figgins's car, and held hands, looking at each other. Sage smiled inwardly.

After six years together, Fig gaped at her as if they'd been dating six weeks, and she was the head cheerleader, and he still couldn't believe his luck. He did, of course keep shifting from foot to foot...she'd given him a painful caning inside the house.

"Are you okay?" Sage smiled, her full lips almost beaming on her adoring fiancée. "I hate to hurt you, Figgy, but I told you to re-line the cupboards, and you don't seem to listen unless I use Mister Bouncy." Sage called her faithful bamboo Mister Bouncy because it jolted so alarmingly when thwacking Fig's bare buttocks...like a dance, it was.

Figgins winced, but looked at his beloved Sage with love. She was wearing a very snug tye-dye tee shirt, purple and pink swirls...not only did her boobs do it great justice, but they pulled up the shirt a bit, showing her little pink belly.

He had cried miserably as she'd whipped him, fifty times for his forgetfulness as he'd bit the pillow on their bed...but he loved her so!

Even when she'd ordered him to turn over, and she'd removed the little padlock to his Prince Albert chastity piercing and given his hard penis another ten to help him "focus" he'd just gazed with teary eyes at her heaving breasts in that hot little tie-dye shirt. What a wonderful girl she was!

After she'd whipped Fig's penis, she'd stroked it a bit, the blood streaming out of the pores, and she'd apologized sweetly for having to teach him a lesson like that...stroke stroke stroooke...and then she pulled her hand away, as always.

She'd re-locked his bloody cock, and he'd been so excited she pulled her panties down under her skirt, and let him lick her to an orgasm before left for work.

Oh God, he wanted her so badly. She hadn't let him have a release in 48 days, and it really hurt, he could feel his cock pulling against the cruel piercing in his pants right now (Sage didn't let Fig wear underwear) but he knew he had to wait the full sixty days! He was committed to pleasing his beautiful girl.

It wasn't easy for Figgins...Sage tied him down and teased him at least an hour a day, sometimes two, and had for the six years they'd been together. She was nineteen when they met, and he was twenty-five. He had initially told her about BDSM and his submissive desires, but she'd really been a quick study.

Within eighteen months, Sage had gone from sweetly blowing Fig in his '01 BMW to forcing him to fellate her high heel while her male cousins peed on his head! It had been amazing how quickly things had gone. And after she'd put him in chastity, his life had changed, but all for the better.

But oh, how he wanted to cum. He was surrounded by gorgeous young interns at work, and girls playing Frisbee outside, having lunch, all the tits and asses...but he was most attracted to Sage, his beautiful wife. He just couldn't get enough of her.

And she knew how to dress! Miniskirts, tight pink tops, sexy leather jackets in winter, and of course she had a collection of hugging sweaters to beat the band!

And she was always, except when in disciplinary mode, kissing and fondling Figgy, when they cooked together she'd lean over from where she was chopping shallots to put a tongue in his ear, and sometimes they'd neck during "Burn Notice" so he wouldn't get too attracted to the hot chicks on the show...

Sage often became annoyed when he nagged her...and she threatened sometimes to suspend the teasing sessions. "I think if I just kept you locked up, you wouldn't complain, but all the teasing seems to make you too bitchy and whiny."

But he'd begged her not to give up the teasing, and of course she never would. God Bless Sage!

Now he took Sage's hand, and looked soulfully in her eyes. "I-I promise to re-line the cupboards when I come home from work, honey.

I'm so sorry I disappointed you." He twinged again, she'd really singed the underside of his buttocks, in that tender spot between his butt and his legs. But he kissed her goodbye and painfully got into his car, pulling off.

Sage walked back to the building, whistling, and was only mildly amused to see the bespectacled, somewhat obese Manny Wettington outside, looking casual with his dog. Sage could tell, though that Manny had a few bucks, and he made her laugh when they talked outside. Sage's friend, Amory Blau, needed a nice guy in her life...but Manny had a few rough edges...she smiled as she approached him.

Manny babbled hello, and she stood while he gaped at her cleavage, and talked a bit, and then she gently asked him if he'd put his dog inside and come to her place, as she wanted him to try her peach cobbler.

Half an hour later, Manny and Sage were making out on her bed. Now Manny was out of his mind with amazement that this beautiful girl was giving him a bit of adultery..."You're so wonderful, Sage. I didn't know you felt this way about me."

Sage had removed her fabulous tye-dye T-shirt, and was just wearing a pomegranate-colored bra and her jeans, and Manny was completely naked, trying in his way to get her clothes off. Sage laughed thinking of "I didn't know YOU felt this way about ME."

Men were all such egotistical children, she thought as she endured Manny's sloppy tongue in her mouth, his hands fumbling in her cleavage. Necessary, but Sweet Jesus, just a lot of annoyance in SO many ways.

"You know, Manny..You're just the sexiest guy" Sage said, choking back laughter, "But you're a little grabby during lovemaking. You need to learn to let me do the touching. Let me try something..."She got the scarves out (handcuffs might have been too frightening) and tied Manny's wrists to the headboards of her bed.

Then she tied his ankles to the bottom headboards, and sat back, looking at him. His mouth was open, a big O, and she was amazed that such a person was owner of the building in which she lived. Manny had washed out of M.I.T. and then Buttermilk State U. and his wealthy parents had bought him an apartment complex...and thus he had status, if questionable.

Now he could play Dungeons and Dragons, toy with his stamp collection, read his comic books and run around in chain-mail at his Science Fiction conventions and not starve to death.

A happy, if somewhat backward forty-two year old. Sage wondered if Manny was a virgin. No wait...he'd lost a building or two in an acrimonious divorce. Well no more of that. Amory would need looking after, and so no more wandering for Manfred.

Manny was unaware of Sage's plans for him, but still in heaven. He watched her beautiful pinkish vanilla boobs swell in the little bra and then looked at her long pink nails as they wandered up and down his penis....it wasn't a large penis, but it was having fun. Sage stroked and tickled his dick, and he struggled against the scarves...but really, she had it all under control. Still he pulled.

"No no...don't yank your hands." Sage said, smiling. But she did reach over and tweak Manny's right nipple, rather hard, and he screamed. Wimp. "You have to lie still, Manfred.

Sage can give you a nice time if you just let her."

"But-but I want to touch you, I want to fu- um, make love to you, Sage." Manfred's eyes were glazing over. This was his first non-hooker sex in almost eight years.

Sage ran her fingers up and down Manny's shaft, and then pressed his hard cock against his stomach really hard, and his balls were full! Then she began rubbing the sides of his glans, running her fingertips all around the cock head without touching the rest of his dork, and this drove Manny out of his mind. The tip of Manny's dick resembled a plum, and Sage's hand never seemed to get tired.

At one point, Manfred began trying to shove his dick further into Sage's hand, and she slapped it, hard, and then punched him lightly in the balls, which made him nearly pass out.

Sage thought to herself that Figgy was far tougher, and had taken more punishment...shit, Sage had just whacked him in the balls with his golf putter the week before and he'd survived without a murmur...but Manny was certainly not sterner stuff.

She apologetically kissed Manny's lips sloppily, and returned her attentions to his whole dick, running her fingers up and down the shaft as he gasped and moaned. It was going better, he thought. He just needed to calm her down. He wouldn't arch his hips and try to fuck her hand again...he'd learned his lesson.

"Can't I cum now?" Manny whined, and Sage smiled at him.

"All good things come to those who wait" she said, and she tickled the underside of his cock,which made him gurgle with joy.

After Sage had teased Manfred's dick for about two hours, she'd taken her hand away, and pulled down her panties and climbed on his face, and with hints, got him to give her a couple of orgasms. Then she released him. "Manny, if you don't touch yourself between now and midnight tonight, I'll have a surprise for you."

Manfred went home and sat on his hands until midnight, and then went down to Apartment 402. Sage let him in. She was wearing a tight leather minidress with quite a plunging neckline, and bright red lipstick, her hair tied back in a bun.

"You didn't touch yourself did you honey?" Sage asked throatily, and Manny shook his head no. His dick was engorged now, especially since Sage grasped it through his pants. "You shouldn't wear undies, Sage hates them." She said this earnestly, and Manny resolved to burn his boxer shorts as soon as he got upstairs.

"I have a surprise for you...you're going to get the blowjob of your life, honey." Manny's eyes goggled behind his thick glasses, and she smiled inwardly.

Sage led Manny to the couch, and instructed him to remove his pants and underpants.

She whistled, and the door opened and a creature in a blonde wig and overdone pancake makeup came crawling out on hands and knees. Manny noted that the person was wearing a Merry Widow negligee that didn't quite cover it's genitals, which were locked in a metal piercing.

Manny did note that the tranny's dick was wiggling, as it attempted to get hard, but was locked tightly to the scrotum. Sage snapped her fingers again, and the person crawled to where Manny was sitting and then sat up on its haunches, wrists out in a dog begging position...and then Sage gave it a dog biscuit.

"This is Felice, Manfred." Sage said, smiling. "Felice has a surprise for you. I've outlined her lips with Vaseline, which has made her a bit nauseous, but it will mean true pleasure. Put your penis in Felice's mouth, honey."

"B-but Felice is a guy." Manfred said.

"I'm-um, not gay." Sage gave Manny a big kiss, and rubbed his face in her cleavage.

"Just focus on me, honey. Felice will make you feel good, but you can just focus on me, and my femininity...you can kiss my breasts and enjoy yourself." Sage looked into Manny's eyes, but he was distracted by the transvestite, who was now weeping.

"Felice seems um, upset, Sage." Manfred said uncomfortably.

Sage took a piece of cut off garden hose from the coffee table, and without getting up, whacked Felice sharply across the shoulders and then again across Felice's nipples...this made Felice cover her face and try and muffle the sobbing.

"Felice is just upset because he knows, or really she knows that she can't kiss my breasts anymore." Sage said sweetly, as she stared into Manny's eyes, rubbing his chest with her long nails.

"Felice isn't a man anymore...just a poor little faggot boy, who will never, never get to kiss my beautiful breasts again. All Felice is good for is sucking the dicks of my lover-men. And Felice better do a good job of it, or she will be locked in a cage in the storage unit of this building every night this week."

This threat apparently worked on Felice, who got him or herself together and lunged his head over, taking Manny's dick in the lips painted and coated with garish red lipstick and Vaseline.

As Felice sucked, Sage necked hard with Manfred, who forgot time and space, until he finally came in Felice's mouth. Sage kept kissing Manny, and before he knew it he'd cum once again in the tranny's jaw, and then Sage absently kicked Felice away.

"Dick-breath, go get us some beer and chips" Sage said, turning her head to Felice, who staggered off to the kitchen on high heels.

Figgins tottered to the kitchen, weeping bitterly.

His penis was surging painfully against the Prince Albert piercing, and his mouth felt horrible. The combination of Vaseline, sticky lip gloss and Vaseline was making him quite ill, and in fact, he vomited quietly in the sink before washing his face. They wouldn't notice now.

When he'd come home from work, and Sage had informed him of her plans, Figgy had balked. He'd sucked off a couple of her pick-ups before, but the dorky owner of the building? Sage had smiled and waited while Figgins raged and objected, and then she'd quietly told him to undress.

Figgy had, protesting "This is not a disobedience issue. I am calling a boundary here. You can't punish me when I am renegotiating limits."

But Sage had locked his ankles together and his wrists behind his back, and then used Mister Bouncy on Figgy's butt for an hour and a half until, sobbing bitterly, Figgins had agreed to whatever she wanted. He'd suck off a stallion horse, if she liked.

And immediately Sage had calmed down, and become sweet and gentle again. She'd turned Figgins over, removed his chastity device and rubbed and tickled his penis for nearly four hours before he had to get ready for his "date".

The preparations had included extensive makeover work, and then she'd instructed Fig to practice deep-throating a cucumber...so when the idiot Manfred arrived, he'd be so good at it! To think Figgins had gone to the Rose Bowl as a quarterback for Purdue...

How had it gotten this far? Sage was so beautiful, and he'd been thrilled to have her as a girlfriend...but he'd had these fantasies, and when he'd first been dating Sage, at that time he was a grad student and she was in his seminar....

He was so happy with her...but he wanted these THINGS, and one night, he was crying in bed, and she pulled him to her substantial bosom and patted his head. "What's wrong, baby? What do you want from me?"

And when he confessed his desire to be spanked, she'd laughed. "Is that all?" But of course it wasn't. She'd seen his chastity websites, and the ball had started rolling. "It's easier this way, honey." Sage had said to Figgy. "I love you, but I need to date bad guys too, and it's the best of both worlds, your chastity thing."

He hadn't objected so much to being tied up and watching her fuck different guys from the closet...but this was getting a little out of hand, being forced to dress in drag and suck off an idiot like Manfred the Landlord.

And he still wouldn't be allowed to cum for TWELVE MORE DAYS!

In the living room, Manny had removed all his clothes at Sage's request, and then she'd asked him if he had the nerve to carry his clothes under his arm in a bundle and run back to his apartment.

"Naked?" Manny asked in horror. He was already erect again, and she was toying with his dick lovingly. Even having cum twice in five minutes, Manny was overcome with desire.

"Can't we make love, Sage?"

Sage slapped Manny's face hard. "Don't talk dirty, sweetheart" She immediately smiled. "I don't know you well enough for that kind of commitment." Inwardly, Sage smiled. She'd fucked one of Manny's Brazilian landscaping employees after "knowing" him for about seven minutes!

"I like tough, nervy men, Manfred." Sage said throatily.

"I like a guy who can take a little adversity, a little pain. A man who can dare to walk in the apartment building he owns, in his birthday suit, dammit. Can you take pain? I don't think so." Sage looked away, as if bored.

"Sure I can, Sage...really." Manfred was now a little dismayed at the way his little affair was turning out. He figured out who Felice" was and wondered if Sage and Figgins might be both a little mentally ill.

But it had been eight years since Manny had been laid, and at least three and a half since he'd even gone on a real date, and that was on Match.com.

She'd had a visible moustache, and looked like a school bus in a paisley dress. But Sage here was beautiful. He'd do anything for her.

"I want you to show me you have manliness, Manny!" Sage said cleverly. "Bring me that garden hose piece that I was hitting Felice with. Thank you, Now get across my knee."

Manfred was now quite nervous, but his dick was huge and stiff, and he laid across Sage's knee, and didn't even object when she grabbed his right arm, twisting it behind his back.

WHACK! T

By the fourth whack, Manny was crying and by the nineteenth, he was in shock. Finally though, Sage let him off her lap, and he cried in her arms, before finally walking out the door, naked with a bundle of clothes in his arms, and a red, welted butt to boot.

He would be perfect for Amory, with just a little bit of training. Manfred was spoiled and indecisive, and egotistical, and whipping his bare ass a few times would bring him into line.

She knew this, because his dick, even while running down the hall in shame to the scandalized view of an old hag in curlers carrying her laundry was stiff and hard. Real Hard.

Sage smiled as she accepted beer and chips from Figgins/Felice. It was so nice having obedient boys!