Mistress Sauda

Story Info
Renting a dominant couple is a challenge!
1.2k words
3.44
9.3k
00

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September

Hewitt smiled at Sauda and Mason as they sat in the living room. "I've never done this before-hired a dominant couple to live-in."

Mason looked bored, but Sauda smiled at Hewitt and ran a manicured hand through her short blonde hair. "What is your experience with the scene now, Hewitt?"

"Well, I have a chastity device, and was seeing a keyholder for about eighteen months.

I'd go see Miss Giggleswick, and she'd paddle me and tease me, and then re-lock me and send me home."

"That must've been tough." Mason finally said.

"Well she let me have release about once every three weeks or so."

"Our policy is that you will be in chastity consistently for eight weeks before you get to cum the first time" Sauda said, as she stretched casually, her breasts moving in the net top. "And then once every eight weeks after that for as long as we live in."

"And we don't do the teasing." Mason said firmly. "We keep you locked up, and if you get real horny during that time, it's your tough luck."

Sauda cocked her head. "I had a sub for a little while who would lie down and go down on me as I sat on his face and drove my heels into his nipples.

And sometimes he'd cum right in his chastity cage."

"And then I had to beat the shit out of him" Mason reminisced.

"It's patent disrespect, Hewitt. I know it seems mean and spiteful to keep a man locked up so long, but we have to have rules. And you have any adeptness at oral service?"

Hewitt blushed. "I've performed cunnilingus a bit."

To tell the truth, Hewitt had not had a real relationship since he was in college. He'd been seeing professional dommes, and twat-licking was the only sex he was allowed.

However, many Mistresses now, afraid of AIDS and other venereal diseases, kept all their clothes on and just performed hard discipline. Mistress Giggleswick had been like that, and of course had only let Hewitt masturbate naked in front of her.

She had never allowed Hewitt to even see her without her blouse on!

"Yes, well, we will require you to bring us breakfast before you go to work, and then to 'breakfast' yourself, first on my clit and then on Mason's cock." Sauda said, as she shook a cigarette out of her pack.

"I don't like smoking in here." Hewitt said, but then fell silent as Mason gave him a steely look.

"Sometimes I'm not in the mood to get oral attention, but Mason is always up for it, and finds it a great way to get the day going. Do you go to work early?"

"I have a private income." Hewitt said. "I sometimes do a little consulting, as I was once in the Foreign Service, but most of the time I'm at home."

"What a drag." Mason said. Sipping his beer, he spoke again

"Okay, that means I want you out of our hair, if we agree to move in. So after you do breakfast we'll have you do the cleaning, and then you can sit in a Seclusion room."

"Maybe we can have you write sentences, or copy lines from the dictionary." Kristen said, thinking of a previous submissive who she'd ordered to translate French in a broom closet.

"But I'm paying you twenty THOUSAND dollars a month!" Hewitt protested. "Can't I have all day attention?"

"No, I don't think so, Hewitt." Sauda said. She was so beautiful, Hewitt thought.

"Right. We need our own time." Mason said, annoyed. "You really have a mouth on you. I'll enjoy breaking you of all those opinions."

Hewitt quivered, but his cock swelled in his pants.

This really seemed like it might be an experience. Once Hewitt had gone for a week with a lady who had spanked him in every room in her house, but it had ended way too soon.

Sauda and Mason were famous in the BDSM community, and it had been difficult to "book" them, even for an interview. They' d had a contract with some petroleum magnate in Houston, and had left after having him surgically castrated.

He'd given them a glowing reference.

And apparently now that he was transitioning to being a woman, they returned now and then just for maintenance discipline before he-or she, could find an appreciative "husband."

Their price seemed steep, but Hewitt realized at some point that since Ms. Giggleswick had charged three hundred bucks an hour, living in...

It might have been quite steep since he would be getting full time attention, twenty-four hours a day.

January

Mason was jogging in the brisk outdoors, and Hewitt had taken Sauda for a nice lunch at a bistro on Buttermilk Boulevard.

She looked adorable in a snug sweater-dress, and had decided to grow her hair out a bit.

Hewitt shifted somewhat uncomfortably in the seat.

Right before they'd left, Sauda had given him an over the knee spanking with a frying pan because he'd left it in the sink. But he was getting much better about the chores.

"I love this place!" Sauda said to Hewitt. She spooned a bit of her omelet in her mouth, and looked disparagingly at the bagel. "I don't think I'll eat that. We can't have too heavy a Sauda, can we?"

But it was ridiculous. She was about one hundred five pounds.

"So what do you think, Hewitt? Has being a full time submissive to both a man and woman been what you hoped?"

Hewitt coughed. He'd had a good time, he thought, but sometimes he felt Mason was taking things a little far.

The week before, Mason had ordered Hewitt to put on a white party dress and full makeup, and a red wig.

Then they'd gone to the business district where Hewitt had been forced to blow drunks in their cars for "Tip" money.

Didn't Hewitt pay them enough?

And, Sauda had broken her promise about the eight week orgasm, which had been due five days before.

She'd told Hewitt that she felt he wasn't trying hard enough to obey, and she sensed a bit of "class arrogance" in his demeanor.

On the other hand, Hewitt had never been so excited in his life!

He'd learned to take a fairly harsh whipping with a Scottish tawse, and he loved it when Sauda let him kiss her naked body all over.

This had never been a privilege with Ms. Giggleswick.

But it still was a little too intense, he thought.

Sauda read his mind, it seemed.

"I know you think I am a little strict, maybe Mason is worse, but I really want you to be the best slave-boy you can." she said understandingly.

"But do you know when I will be allowed out of the belt?" Hewitt asked, as he sipped his coffee.

The fantasy was much easier than the reality, the mundane reality of no orgasms, and not many erections.

This since the chastity device that he'd been put in-of Mason's choosing-had tiny spikes from the inside.

"I want you to learn to have anal orgasms." Sauda said, with a chortle.

"What's that?"

"Well, it's a different kind of cum, and it's far less disrespectful than having you shoot your mess all over the place, Hewitt."

Hewitt looked a little perturbed.

"Or I can return the key, and Mason and I can move on. We have an offer from a surgeon in Dubai. He says he can actually give us twenty-five grand a month! But we really feel like you are making progress."

Losing his mind, Hewitt protested...

"I can go to thirty thousand a month. Do you think maybe I could cum the old fashioned way, maybe in June?"