Mistress Serena Ch. 01

Story Info
Decadent older mistress meets a new boy toy.
1.6k words
4.32
64.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

When I first saw her in the supermarket I was immediately struck by her looks and air of superiority and strength. This type of woman always drew me in, this one so much I followed her discreetly around the supermarket alleys so that I could watch her as she went about her business.

I guessed she must have been in her mid forties but had a body which belied her age, she looked fabulous. Strong legs which showed through the outline of her tight pencil skirt, split slightly at the back to see higher up her legs; shapely calves clad in charcoal nylon, my mind immediately wondering if she could be wearing stockings; and black patent, perilously sharp, stiletto shoes with four inch heels that showed her wonderful legs off even more. A tightly cinched waist and white blouse through which you could see the outline of her black lace basque and full bosom. A beautiful face, sharp features, dark red lips and long raven hair tied back in a high ponytail. Just looking at this woman made me want her so much, and for her to have me pleasure her also.

I followed her from aisle to aisle watching and admiring her stunning figure and look of pure sexuality. Generally watching from a safe distance but occasionally getting up close next to her by the shelves and smelling the faint waft of her expensive perfume. A couple of times she turned and caught my eyes on her and quickly I would divert my attention only to be drawn back to find her still looking at me, fixing me with her gaze.

At the checkout queue I couldn't get her out of my head as the teller checked my small basket of goods through and then she appeared behind me in the queue and began unloading her trolley onto the conveyor still giving me that look.

"Would you mind helping me unload this trolley and pack my grocery bags" she asked with a smile which, although friendly, had a definite hint of wickedness to it.

"Of course" I replied, the offer being far too good to miss.

"Very kind of you, if you could help to my car with it too maybe I could buy you a coffee."

"That would be great, I'm Tom by the way."

"Pleased to meet you Tom, I'm Serena." Just looking into her piercing, steely blue eyes I knew I wanted to be hers and I think she sensed my inclinations too.

Just being next to this beauty as we packed her groceries turned me on so much and as I walked her to her car and helped her load I could not help but admire her wonderful figure. We went for coffee around the corner and sat on the high stools at the coffee bar. My eyes kept drifting to her legs and calves admiring them in their nylons and high stiletto's. We chatted about things in general and ourselves a little and all the time I could sense the intensity of her stare.

"Do you like my legs Tom" Serena asked, causing me to blush somewhat.

"Yes, very much, you have an amazing figure."

" How nice of you to say, and what is it that attracts you to me?" she asked further.

"I think it's your figure and your look of decadence, I just love demanding looking women like you Serena."

"Do you Tom, well that's very interesting because I can be very demanding, especially of handsome young men like yourself." This was developing even better than I could have hoped for.

"What are you doing this weekend?" she asked.

"I've no plans at the moment." I answered.

"Well why don't you come round to mine on Friday night and I'll show you just how demanding I can be!" I felt like I'd hit the jackpot.

Friday arrived and I spent the whole day at work in sexual anticipation thinking of Serena and what she may do to me when I got to hers. I could not wait to find out.

After work I showered, put on my crispest white shirt and best jeans and headed off around 7pm hardly able to contain my excitement. Her address was in a very smart neighbourhood I pulled up through the trees and onto the large drive of the house that was quite well secluded from the road. With a few deep breaths in the car to steady my nerves I got out, rang the doorbell and waited with a little trepidation for whatever I had let myself in for. It was 7.30 exactly as I waited for Serena to answer, the date and time would be etched onto my memory forever as I would later find out.

The door slowly opened and a vision, or more appropriately vixen, stood before me.

"Glad you could make it Tom." said Serena. My jaw literally dropped as I stood there and took her in. Dressed in a long black leather skirt, split to the thigh which exposed her seamed charcoal stockinged legs and black garters, 5 inch stiletto heels, see through black blouse and black basque, her hair tied back in a tight ponytail and heavy make up she looked completely wanton.

"Well Tom, what do you think?" I was still gobsmacked. "Don't you know it's rude to keep a lady waiting, why don't you come in and we'll see what you can do for me."

I followed her through her large, very smart and tasteful house to the lounge where she fixed us both a stiff drink and sat down next to me on the settee, her shiny nyloned leg showing through the split on her skirt and her full breasts showing beneath her flimsy black blouse.

"Serena, you look sensational" I remarked.

"Why thank you. So tell me young Tom, how do you think you can satisfy a lady like me?"

"By doing anything you like to fulfil your desires Serena." I answered.

"Well, that is encouraging to hear. And when you say anything do you mean anything?" she enquired further.

"Yes Serena, anything. I want to pleasure your every desire." I answered, I was willing to do whatever this minx wanted of me.

"Well, I may hold you to that." she said with another of her wicked smiles. When she smiled like that it made me wonder just what she had in store.

It turned out Serena was divorced, an early marriage which saw her and her husband grow apart. Unable to fulfil her sexual demands amongst other things, they had split a few years earlier and Serena said she wished it had been sooner, never having felt so liberated. She had used her time on her own to have fun she had missed out on when she was younger and to explore her sexuality which grew, rather than receded, with age. She said she had figured immediately just what I was thinking of her when I saw her in the supermarket and had decided there and then that she was going to have me. All of a sudden I felt like I was the one who had been watched and followed around the store instead of her, I had been right about her being a strong woman all along.

Serena stroked her nylon clad thigh as we talked and sipped our drinks and then took my hand and guided it, trembling, to her thigh. She asked how it felt as I stroked the smooth, silky nylon of her upper thigh and truthfully I told her it felt lovely. She moved my hand upwards and I cupped and fondled her breast in my hand, feeling its soft fullness in my hand through the lace of her blouse and basque.

"I hope you're prepared for what I have in store for you Tom." She forewarned me.

"Yes Serena, I can't wait to find out."

"Well first I'd like you to go down on me Tom" she said, and with that she pulled me down towards her as she lay back into the settee. She pulled her leather skirt up around her waist and lay before me with her stockinged legs open wide her silky black panty gusset beckoning me to her. Reaching down she pulled her basque to one side and exposed her glistening, moist pussy to me, parting her lips with the fingers of one hand.

"Lick my pussy Tom, I want to feel your tongue inside me." Smelling her sweet musky smell as my face neared her pussy I gently put my tongue between her lips and began to taste her juices. Serena gasped as my tongue touched her and began to lick between her folds, teasing her clit with my tongue and nipping it between my teeth. Serena got wetter and wetter as I worked my tongue in her hole and slipped two fingers inside her making her gasp with pleasure. She began to grind against my face, her legs wrapped around my head pulling me tightly into her. Her nylon clad thighs ground against my ears and her stiletto heels dug into my back as she bucked against my tongue and fingers. "YES, I'm coming, Serena screamed with delight as she climaxed over my face, her juices flooding my mouth and running down my fingers and wrist.

"Very good Tom, you're going to make a wonderful study" she mused as she recovered her composure, "So, young man, it's your turn now, let's go upstairs shall we?"

"Yes please Serena" I answered.

"Well just remember what you promised me. I intend to do anything I like with you" she said as she stood and led me by the hand upstairs.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers