Mistress Serena Ch. 02

Story Info
The start of his education.
1.3k words
4.37
51k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
361 Followers

I couldn't take my eyes off her delicious figure as I followed Serena up the stairs. The split in her skirt kept opening as she climbed each step to reveal her nyloned thighs and stocking tops, what sensational legs she had. Once we reached the landing she showed me her large and well appointed bedroom but ushered me past it to another room at the end of the hallway.

"Maybe later Tom, if you're a very good boy, you may get into my bed. But first we'll be spending some time in here" she said opening the door to the room. I followed her inside into the gloom and then stood in wonderment as she flicked the light switch and closed the door.

"Do you like my little playroom, Tom?" Serena asked as I stood there taking in my surroundings.

"I've never seen anything like it before" I replied with more than an element of surprise in my voice.

Serena certainly was ready to play. I stood in large room which was full of equipment made for sex games. This lady certainly did take her pastime seriously. There was cross on one wall in the shape of an X, about six foot high with leather cuffs attached at each corner; a love swing hung from the ceiling in one corner of the room, its leather seat and stirrups shining in the light; a deep red leather wingbacked chesterfield chair and footstool stood in another corner; a tall leather bar stool stood in the floor and next to it a vinyl covered two tier bench with leather cuffs attached that put the recipient in the doggy position, whether they liked it or not when strapped down to it. Chains and bounds hung from another wall and from the ceiling and rings in the floor in the centre of the room gave her somewhere else to fasten things, or someone, to. Strategically placed mirrors meant you could see all kinds of reflections and angles wherever you looked and in the last corner stood a large wardrobe and chest, I briefly wondered what she kept in there but expected to find out soon enough. In my darkest fantasies I had often dreamed of women and places like this, but never in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine it may one day become true.

"I've got a feeling tonight is going to be one wild ride" I said.

"Oh, not just tonight Tom" said Serena, "you're here for the weekend lover, whether you like it or not." I looked around at her with some shock in my eyes and wondered what I had let myself in for. Thank goodness I had nothing planned. "Yes Tom, this weekend you're completely at my mercy, now take off your clothes, there's a good boy" she said turning the door key and snapping the lock shut.

"What are you going to do with me Serena?" I asked as I began to unbutton my shirt.

"You'll find out soon enough" she said "but one thing's for sure, after this weekend you'll never want another woman but me" she said with some certainty. "Now, like I say, take off those clothes and let me see you. You are now my love slave and I intend to make the most of you while I've got you." My hands trembled with excitement as I removed my shirt and undid my jeans.

"My, my Tom, what a nice, strong, young body you have" she commented. "I can see I've made the right choice already." I smiled and thanked her and slid down my jeans and took them off, standing before her in just my tight, white shorts, my bulge already beginning to grow and show.

"OK, let's have you up against the wall Tom," she said leading me to it by the hand, "this is where the fun really begins!"

With my back against a leather pad which was fixed to the brickwork Serena strapped each of my hands at shoulder height to the wall, fixing my wrists tightly in the leather cuffs so I was unable to struggle free.

"There now, now I know you're mine" she teased, briefly kissing me on the lips and rubbing her hand across the bulge in my shorts. Stepping back she undid her blouse and slipped it off, her full breasts bulging over the top of her lacy black basque. Then unzipping her skirt she turned and slid it down over her full beautiful behind showing the full length of those fantastic legs clad in charcoal seamed nylon running all the way down to those perilously high heels. Stepping from it she turned to face me again legs akimbo, hands on hips, "Well Tom, you like?" she asked. It was a rhetoric question, of course I liked.

She turned and walked to the wardrobe and chest. As she opened the wardrobe doors I saw a wide range of costumes and fetishwear come into view. Then she opened the chest to display a numerous array of toys and equipment she used for her fun. Grabbing something from the chest she walked back towards me, reaching behind her as she approached to unzip her basque. She stood before me gently sliding down her basque to reveal those full beautiful breasts her nipples dark and hard.

"Would you like to see some more of me Tom?" she enquired.

"God yes Serena, I'd love to."

"Well you will very soon" she said stepping up to me and putting the blindfold over my eyes which she had gotten from her chest and held in her hand behind her back.

Unable to resist she tied it tightly around my head and everything went black, the sound of her sharp heeled stilettos seemed to resonate even more loudly on the wooden floor as I heard them click back across the room.

For a couple of minutes I stood and strained to hear and guess what Serena may be doing hearing only slight rustling noises from across the room. Eventually I heard her heels click back towards me across the floor as I wondered what was to happen. I could hear her heels up close to me and then felt her breath whisper in my ear and her hand gently slide over the material of my shorts and across my crotch . "Well Tom. I'm ready to show you some more." My cock lurched to her touch and the sound of her hot breath in my ear. "I'm going to take off your blindfold now but I want you to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them, ok?" I nodded my agreement. I felt it being untied and heard Serena step back as I kept my eyes closed.

"Now Tom," she instructed, "open your eyes and tell me what you think."

"Oh Serena", I said in astonishment, "you look unbelievable." She smiled back knowing the effect she already had on me, presumably by the instant bulge that had just appeared in my shorts at the sight of her. As my eyes moved slowly upwards trying to take in her beauty Serena stood before me resplendent. She had changed her outfit almost completely. The spike heeled knee high PVC boots she now wore turned me on no end, her silky charcoal stockings remained showing her wonderful legs, an open crotch PVC basque, cinched at the waist and zipped up the middle exemplified her beautiful figure showing her enticingly well trimmed bush and heaving breasts, long elbow length latex gloves, a studded collar and a black mask which covered around her eyes giving her that added edge of mystique and superiority completed her outfit and in her hand she held a little velvet bag. She was the most sexual thing I'd ever seen. I hardened almost instantly.

"You do realise you're mine now Tom" she said to me playfully. I realised I was and that was all I wanted too.

"Yes Serena I do."

"So let's begin" she said stepping up to me, "there's lots I want to show you this weekend."

alanc
alanc
361 Followers