Mistress Takes a New Slave

Story Info
A student didn't realize what his professor had planned.
1.6k words
4.2
55.4k
44

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Down."

I dropped to my knees as quickly as possible and lowered my forehead to the floor as my mistress had taught me; I felt the leather hood that was fit snuggly over my face and head touch the hard wood floor below. My motions were made more difficult by the fact that my hands were firmly fixed in cuffs that were secured behind my back and clipped in the wide leather belt that encircled my waist, but I moved as quickly as I could so as to not disappoint my mistress.

"Wow," I heard a woman's voice say, "Does he always do exactly what you tell him to do?"

"Well, he isn't quite there yet," I heard my mistress say, "His training has only been going on for two weeks now and he still isn't as submissive as he is going to be. But don't worry we'll get there. Isn't that right, slave?"

I answered positively as best I could, but between the tight fitting hood and the ball stuffed into my mouth my "Yes Mistress" response sounded more like a "yuth mithreth."

The crowd of woman around me laughed together at my fumbled attempt at an answer. I wasn't sure how many of them were there, but from what I could hear it sounded like there were at least five standing in a circle around me.

"Do you always keep him in that mask?" I heard a different woman ask.

"Oh, you mean the bondage mask?" My mistress answered. "Yes, I like to train my slaves with that over their faces. It reminds them that they have no identity left anymore. Whatever they were before doesn't matter now - all they are now is a slave. But that's just what you were meant to be, isn't it slave?"

Again I tried to answer positively and again the woman laughed at my inability.

"And what is that thing that's attached to his cock?" The first woman's voice asked again. I thought that I recognized her voice but I couldn't be sure.

"That's his chastity device." Mistress told her. "I like to make sure my slave's know that I control everything about them - even their erections. I had him lock in on himself when he was soft and now he can't get hard unless I decide to take it off him. He knows that the only way he will ever feel any pleasure again is if he pleases me and I decide that he deserves a reward."

I heard a soft jingle.

"See right here?" My mistress continued. "This is the only key that will work in the lock for his chastity device. I keep it right here around my neck all the time. It's just a reminder to him of the power I hold over him. So close...and yet so far."

"But with that on him how do you fuck him?" I heard a different woman ask. "I know my boyfriend would go wild with lust if he didn't get fucked at least once a day."

"Fuck this slave?" My mistress said with a laugh. "That's a good one. No, I would never consider fucking this pathetic slave. And maybe your boyfriend just hasn't had the right kind of training yet. If this slave has been good and obedient for long enough...and I'm in a good mood I might allow him to jerk off. But he hasn't been that lucky in...well, what has it been slave? Two weeks now?"

I answered, "yes mistress," as best I could.

"I find the longer that he goes without coming the more desperate and the more committed to me he becomes. We'll have to see," My mistress said as she patted my hooded head, "I might never let him come again...and he definitely isn't coming anytime soon."

The humiliation I felt was overwhelming. I was kneeling facedown on the floor and I was completely naked except for the hood over my head and the strap wrapped around my waist. My hands were in cuffs behind my back were and further secured in place as they were attached to the wide leather strap. Around my ankles was another set of cuffs waiting to be attached to whatever it was that my mistress decided. I felt an ache in my jaw from the ball gag pressed in my mouth and the pressure on my cock from the plastic cage that it was trapped in was a constant reminder of my predicament...and my mistress' power over me.

And now, just when I thought I couldn't be reduced any further, my mistress was idly considering whether or not I would ever get to come again while a room full of woman watched me.

I couldn't believe that this is how I found myself...but I knew that I was the only one to blame.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

I sat in the back row of my human sexuality class and waited for Professor Cooper to return our tests. I had only taken this class because I was in my last semester of college and I assumed that this would be an easy A. But now here I was with only a few weeks left and I was in danger of failing the class. I couldn't believe that I was in danger of failing to graduate because of this one stupid class.

I watched as Professor Cooper made her way around the class handing back the tests. I had to admit though, if there was one thing that made this worthwhile, it was the teacher. She was probably about 35 with a long athletic body that looked like it had been sculpted from many hours at the gym. The only part of her that wasn't long and graceful were her breasts; they were round and full and sat up so nice and perky on her chest. Somehow the fact that she always wore a conservative outfit in class, usually with a blazer buttoned over the top of her tits, made her even hotter. I found myself continuously day dreaming about what she must have looked like when she wasn't dressed for work.

My daydream was cut short though when she got to my desk and dropped off my test. "F" was written in red and circled at the top. Professor Cooper gave me a stern and a disappointed nod of her head as she moved on to the next person in line.

F! I couldn't believe it! I knew that with this grade there was no way that I was going to be able to get my grade up to be able to pass in the few weeks that I had left. I couldn't imagine the thought of taking a class in summer school just because I couldn't pass this one joke of a class.

"Alright class," Professor said from the front of the class, "Congratulations to all of you who did well on your tests. For those of you who didn't do well you still have a few weeks before the end of the semester to improve your grades."

I thought that she shot me a glance as she said this but I wasn't sure.

"Have a nice afternoon and I'll see all of you next class."

The class stood up to leave but I waited a few moments as everyone cleared out of the room.

"Professor Cooper?" I said timidly as I approached her desk at the front of the room. She had been organizing her papers but stopped and looked up when I said her name.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute. I didn't do very well on the test and I'm worried about not being able to pass your class. I'm set to graduate this semester but it could be difficult if I'm not able to get my grade up."

"I'm sorry about your condition, Steve, but I really had no choice. When I graded your test it was almost like you hadn't been paying attention in class at all. I know that I told everyone that there was still time to get their grades up, but for you I'm not so sure. You're very far behind and I don't see how you can improve enough with only a few weeks left to get a passing grade."

She went back to picking up her things but I interrupted her again.

"Is there any extra credit that I can do? I'm really desperate, this would be the only class that I would have ever failed."

Again she stopped what she was doing and looked at me. This time she took a minute before she said anything. I felt very small as she took me in, but finally she broke the silence and said,

"You're desperate to pass this class?"

"Yes," I told her. "I really want to graduate on time and this could slow that up. I'll do any extra credit that you want me to do."

"We'll see." She said as she turned away from me and picked up her bag. "Come by my office at 4 o'clock this afternoon. I have an extra credit assignment for you. If you can pass that...who knows? You might be able to graduate on time."

She walked out the door and left me standing alone in the classroom.

I smiled to myself.

"This is perfect," I thought, "I do the extra credit and pass this class no problem. Plus, I get to spend some time after hours with the smoking hot professor. Things are going smoothly after all."

I had no idea what I was getting myself into.