Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
Slave's training goes to the next level.
3.1k words
4.37
32k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Professor Cooper's house at 9 on Saturday as she had instructed. I knew that when I entered she wouldn't be my Professor anymore but would instead become my mistress again. Mistress, the woman who controlled me sexually and whose orders I knew I needed to follow as soon as I stepped into the house.

I took a deep breath to steel my nerves and I opened her screen door. I was about to ring her doorbell when I saw a note tapped to the glass:

"Slave, enter the dungeon and prepare yourself as you were instructed. Do not keep me waiting."

I knew better than to disobey so I quickly opened her door and walked down to the dungeon. When I got there I saw that it was much as it had been on my previous visit, but now in the center of the room was the duffle bag where mistress kept her restraints for me. I took the restraints out of the bag and stripped of my clothes as fast as possible and was quickly naked except for my chastity device. I put my clothes into the bag and fastened on my wrist and ankle cuffs. I took the bondage strap and wrapped it around my waist. There was only one item left in the bag: my slave collar. I held it in my hands and looked at the word that was printed on it: "Slave." It reminded me of what I had become and I fastened the collar around my neck.

I heard heels clicking on the stairs leading down and I knew that it must be my mistress coming for me. I didn't want to think about how she would punish me if I wasn't in position when she arrived so I immediately dropped to my knees and clasped my hands together behind my back. The sounds of the heels were now at the bottom of the stairs so I lowered my eyes so that I wouldn't make eye contact unless mistress allowed it.

I heard her footsteps grow closer and her boots came into my view right in front of me. She stood there silently for a minute, and then said,

"Look at me, slave."

I looked up and I was overpowered by what I saw.

Mistress was wearing a different outfit than during our previous session together. She had on a different pair of black thigh high boots; these ones had laces up the front that were tied up tight. From the top of her boots emerged a pair of sheer black stockings. Around her waist she wore a short, black leather skirt with a tantalizing shine to it. The skirt was held firmly in place by four clips, two in the front and two in the back, that attached to her stockings. The top half of her body was naked except for a black leather bra that was ringed with silver studs. On a small silver necklace around her neck I recognized the key to the chastity cage and in her hand she held a riding crop. My cock struggled to get hard but was cruelly stopped by the cage that was locked on. I hoped she would let me free today but I knew better than to get my hopes up. In her right hand she held the riding crop that I recognized from our first session together.

I let out an audible moan when I saw her.

"Do you like my outfit today, slave?" She taunted me. "I wore it just for you. I know how horny and frustrated you must be after our last session and your confinement all week. It must just be brutal for you to see me like this in that pent up state of yours. This skirt is especially nice, I think. I like how it's open at the bottom so you can imagine what it would be like for me to just pull it up and show you my beautiful pussy. Do you know the best part of this outfit slave?"

She stepped closer to me and whispered into my ear, "I'm not wearing any panties."

She stepped away from me and laughed at my frustration.

"Not that my lack of panties matters to you, slave. You aren't going to be getting access to my pussy anytime soon. I just want you to know how close you are to it. Well slave, what do you think of my outfit?"

"You look incredibly beautiful, mistress." I told her. "It is an honor just to be able to see you."

"That's a good answer, slave, I can see you are starting to take to your training." She buckled the cuffs around my wrist to the back of my bondage belt.

"Well today your training is going to go to the next level." Mistress said as she circled around me. She let her riding crop drag against my skin as she walked. "Today I am going to subject you to humiliation training by displaying your slavery in public."

"What? No Mistress, you can't." I pled with her, "I've done everything that you've asked me to do, please don't let anyone else see me like this."

Mistress stopped walking and glared down at me.

"Never dare to question me again, slave. You have just earned yourself a severe punishment." She slapped her riding crop hard against my chest and I pulled back in surprise. "Don't be so surprised by that, slave, that was just the first touch your punishment. I can see that I have been far too easy on you so far, and as a result you haven't yet learned your place. In fact I'm tired of hearing you speak."

Mistress walked behind me and I could hear her pick something up off of her wall of toys.

"Open your mouth, slave."

As soon as I complied with her demand I felt a large round ball being shoved roughly into my mouth. Mistress bucked it in place behind my head and walked back in front of me.

"Now that's better." She said as she looked at me. "That ball gag should keep your impudence under control. As I was saying, today you will serve as my slave in public. I have a group of friends coming over in a few minutes to learn about how to break a man down and turn him into a total submissive. You will serve as the main display in that demonstration. Your training obviously isn't complete yet and I'm sure my guests will enjoy observing your progress towards become a complete submissive."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I trusted mistress enough to keep our sessions between us, but I couldn't imagine anyone else seeing me like this. I wanted to object again and beg mistress to reconsider but the gag in my mouth made that impossible.

As I was having these thoughts I heard the doorbell ring and my heart sank. She was really going through with this and was going to show me to her friends.

"That must be them now, slave. Are you ready for the big show? Why don't you stand up now so everyone will have a good view of you when I bring them down here."

I began get off of my knees and move to my feet and mistress hastened the process by pulling me up by my slave collar.

"There we go slave, up and ready for inspection. Let's get those legs nice and wide, I want everyone to get a nice view of your chastity cage."

With her riding crop she slapped the inside of each of my thighs and I dutifully spread them apart for her.

I couldn't say anything with the gag in my mouth but with my eyes I plead with her as best I could to change her mind and save me from this humiliation.

"Oh, there, there now pet." She said and patted me on the face. "I guess maybe I'm being too hard on you. Don't worry, I have the perfect thing to protect your precious modesty."

She walked behind me and again picked up something from her wall of toys. When she again reentered my field of vision I could see that in her hands she was a black mask with laces that could be cinched up along the back of it.

"This is your bondage mask, slave. The eyes are covered up so you won't be able to see anything, but we'll be able to see everything important on you."

She slipped the front of it over my head and walked behind me and started to lace up the ties in the back. She left the ball in my mouth but unbuckled the straps to the ball gag and refastened them behind the mask.

"When I put this on you, I am taking away your identity completely. You are no longer a person with a face, you are simply a slave who is under my control. You have no identity other than belonging to me."

She finished tightening the mask and my eyesight was completely shut off. There was a hole for my nose to breath through and with each breath I could smell the leather scent of the mask. There was also a hole for my mouth that I could have spoken through if not for the ball gag that mistress has fastened in place there.

I felt myself losing track of who I was and becoming strictly an implement of my mistress' will. I had already lost control of my ability to become aroused and now I had lost my identity. I could feel my submission grow.

"Now, I've left my guests waiting now enough. Don't think about moving until you are given further instructions."

I heard her heels click as she walked away from me across the hardwood floor. The sound grew quieter as she left the dungeon and walked up the stairs to the main part of her home.

Could I really go through with this? Even with the mask this humiliation was going to be overwhelming. There were going to be others besides my mistress see me in this condition. But at this point, what could I do? My hands were shackled and my clothes were out of my reach.

And there was something else.

As much as I told myself that I couldn't take this humiliation, as much as I couldn't believe that I was being treated like a slave...I had started to crave this treatment. I needed to please my mistress more than anything and I wanted her to deepen my submission. The only thing worse for me than having her guests see me displayed as her slave would be for me to disobey one of her commands. This is the training that she was putting me through, and so I knew that I had to follow through with her commands, however hard they seemed to me.

I heard her front door open and I heard the sound of excited female voices in the house above. I couldn't make out what they were saying but there was no mistaking the fact that they were giddy and excited to be here.

The sound of laughter and chatter made it's way closer as I heard the sound of door to the dungeon being opened and the group made it's way down to where I stood waiting for inspection.

"Well here he is, ladies." I heard my mistress say, "This is my slave that I've been telling you about."

"Oh my god!" The crowd gasped.

"Care to see a demonstration of my control over him?" Mistress asked.

The entire crowd answered "Yes" in unison.

"Down."

I dropped to my knees as quickly as possible and lowered my forehead to the floor as my mistress had taught me; I felt the leather hood that was fit snuggly over my face and head touch the hard wood floor below. My motions were made more difficult by the fact that my hands were firmly fixed in cuffs that were secured behind my back and clipped in the wide leather belt that encircled my waist, but I moved as quickly as I could so as to not disappoint my mistress.

"Wow," I heard a woman's voice say, "Does he always do exactly what you tell him to do?"

"Well, he isn't quite there yet," I heard my mistress say, "His training has only been going on for two weeks now and he still isn't as submissive as he is going to be. But don't worry we'll get there. Isn't that right, slave?"

I answered positively as best I could, but between the tight fitting hood and the ball stuffed into my mouth my "Yes Mistress" response sounded more like a "yuth mithreth."

The crowd of women around me laughed together at my fumbled attempt at an answer. I wasn't sure how many of them were there, but from what I could hear it sounded like there were at least five standing in a circle around me.

"Do you always keep him in that mask?" I heard a different woman ask.

"Oh, you mean the bondage mask?" My mistress answered. "Yes, I like to train my slaves with that over their faces. It reminds them that they have no identity left anymore. Whatever they were before doesn't matter now - all they are now is a slave. But that's just what you were meant to be, isn't it slave?"

Again I tried to answer positively and again the woman laughed at my inability.

"And what is that thing that's attached to his cock?" The first woman's voice asked again. I thought that I recognized her voice but I couldn't be sure.

"That's his chastity device." Mistress told her. "I like to make sure my slave's know that I control everything about them - even their erections. I had him lock in on himself when he was soft and now he can't get hard unless I decide to take it off him. He knows that the only way he will ever feel any pleasure again is if he pleases me and I decide that he deserves a reward."

I heard a soft jingle.

"See right here?" My mistress continued. "This is the only key that will work in the lock for his chastity device. I keep it right here around my neck all the time. It's just a reminder to him of the power I hold over him. So close...and yet so far."

"But with that on him how do you fuck him?" I heard a different woman ask. "I know my boyfriend would go wild with lust if he didn't get fucked at least once a day."

"Fuck this slave?" My mistress said with a laugh. "That's a good one. No, I would never consider fucking this pathetic slave. And maybe your boyfriend just hasn't had the right kind of training yet. If this slave has been good and obedient for long enough...and I'm in a good mood I might allow him to jerk off. But he hasn't been that lucky in...well, what has it been slave? Two weeks now?"

I answered, "yes mistress," as best I could.

"I find the longer that he goes without coming the more desperate and the more committed to me he becomes. We'll have to see," My mistress said as she patted my hooded head, "I might never let him come again...and he definitely isn't coming anytime soon."

"What do we get to do with him today?" A new voice asked.

"Whatever we want of course." Mistress answered her. "He is here to serve us and to suffer for us. So anything that you are interested this slave will be happy to do for you. But before we get to any of that we need to punish this worthless slave. He forgot himself quit badly today by questioning my instructions and he needs to be reminded of his place. Right over here ladies is where I keep all my favorite toys."

I heard the group walk behind me to the wall of toys and begin to pick items out.

"Look at these," One of the women said, "Are we really going to get to use this whip on him?"

"You certainly can if you like." Mistress answered. "But don't just take the first one you see, I have a number of different options to choose from. All designed to inflict suffering on a slave in a different way. Try the paddle out, Emily, and see if you like the feel of that."

Emily? That is how I recognized that voice. Emily sat next to me in class and now she was picking out which device she was going to use against me.

The group of woman stepped back to where I was kneeling and circled around me again.

"Now remember what I told you in class, ladies. These slaves need to be punished and there is nothing wrong with being the ones to do it. Make sure you are firm and direct with them and don't be too easy on him. This slave is on the route to becoming a total submissive but he isn't there yet. You can all help me break him down today."

"Now stand slave," Mistress said. "Let's get you into position for your punishment."

I stood and mistress unbuckled my cuffs from the bondage belt and attached them to each other behind my back. She then attached the cuffs to the ceiling chains and I heard the sound of the winch starting up. The winch turned and I felt my hands being pulled skyward. I was forced to bend over in a very undignified position with my hands in the air above my back.

"Now, that's better." Mistress said. "Emily, do you want to take the first crack at him?"

"Yes!" She replied and I heard the other woman there clap for her. "I can't wait to try out this paddle on him."

I felt her paddle strike me hard on my exposed ass and I jumped as much as my bonds would allow from the surprise. I couldn't believe that the cute, quiet girl from class had hit me that hard.

"Did that hurt, slave?" Emily asked as she leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "There's plenty more where that came from so get used to it."

She backed away from my ear and positioned herself behind me again.

"And if I do give you permission to speak," She whacked me hard again with her paddle, "How will you address me?"

"Mistress Emily." I said through my gag.

"That's right, slave." She said, spanking me again with her paddle, "Mistress Emily. I like the sound of that. Now take your punishment like a good slave should."