Mistress Treva Wins Again

Story Info
Treva orders famous hubby to fellate their friends!
3.3k words
4.28
21.9k
11

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Shepherdson Grangerford milled about at the fundraiser, his adoring wife, Treva by him, the ultimate arm candy even after all these years. A balding, chubby fellow came up, grabbing Shep's hand.

"Dr. Grangerford, everyone is so pleased that you made the fundraiser, and that you'll be heading up the Ophthalmological Wing. We probably couldn't have gotten nearly as much money if you hadn't guaranteed that you would be the Head of Surgery."

Shep smiled benevolently. "Yes, Ralph, that's great, but there are so many skilled doctors who will be working with me, it's not just I who should-"

But Ralph wouldn't have it. "Dr. Grangerford, it's your tireless work, especially in the field of nystagmus research that has made St. Seamus the pre-eminent leader in eye surgery of all the hospitals in Buttermilk Falls, indeed, the state."

"And thank you, Mrs. Grangerford, for handling the hors d'oeuvres reception and the Cocktail Supper."

After Ralph bustled off, Treva looked after him, giggling semi-silently, her blonde curls bouncing with the effort.

"What's wrong my dear?" Shep asked. "You seem amused."

"I was just thinking of whether we should invite Ralph to our other event. You know, next Friday?"

Shep blanched, and his stomach turned a bit, although down below, Shep's penis hardened in its chastity cage. Shep hoped fervently that his tuxedo pants weren't too tight.

"Treva, that's funny. Of course you know we can't invite-"

"But why not, darling?"

"Seriously, Treva, don't even joke about that. Ralph Pizzuti is the biggest gossip in the hospital administration."

Treva smiled, and tugged slightly on her black gown, accentuating her marvelous cleavage.

A passing colleague shouted. "This is a great event, Shep! By the way, Treva, you look just like Megyn Kelly from Fox News!"

"Thanks-uh, Phil."

"You never join us for golf on Saturday mornings anymore, Shep, we should remedy that."

"He cleans the house in drag on Saturday mornings!" Treva shouted gaily.

Phil was overcome with laughter; not knowing this was in deadly earnest.

"I can't have people at this thing next week-"

"Not Phil?"

"Especially not Phil."

"But Shep, honey, the point of this is to humiliate you, to degrade you. What could be worse than servicing fat, grotesque little Ralph who you routinely beat on the tennis court?"

"We already are going to expose me to your friend uh, Sierra, aren't we?"

Shep was sweating slightly. And yes, getting kind of excited. To the point that his chastity device was starting to cause slight pain in his shaft.

"You mean Si-ENNA, my hairstylist. That's not going to be so traumatic for you, Shep. You're quite aroused by Sienna, and were thrilled when she gave you a spanking at-"

"Please, please keep it down, Treva." Shep begged. But his cock was so hard he could barely stand now, and he was afraid of spilling his ginger ale. It was embarrassing enough that Treva wouldn't let him have a G & T here, and she hadn't even let him drink the soda in a cocktail glass...

Treva giggled. "I thought you had a great time last weekend. Sienna did kind of lay it on pretty hard, but when she let you up off her knees your little pee-pee was straining to its full five-well, four and a half inches."

"I-I know, I really appreciate-"

"Yes, you do appreciate me setting you up with her, in her miniskirt and all that cleavage in the tube top, those twenty-one year old boobs. You did embarrass me, though, bursting into tears because we locked you back up in your belt."

"Will-will I be able to cum next week?" Shep asked Treva shyly.

He shifted slightly. The plug up his ass was a long one, and his rear was far expanded from the series of enlarged strap-on dildos, but still, it was indeed uncomfortable. But, as Treva once said "You can't get the Grand Canyon in one plugging."

"You want to cum next week?"

"After the humiliation party, I think I've earned it, dear."

"You mean after your degradation by your friends? After you've sucked some dicks and licked some clits? Possibly. And you'll get to see Sienna, maybe naked, right? She's seen you naked two or three times, and it's not been that way for you, and look how that humiliates you, you're all red."

Treva gestured to a young catering waiter bearing a tray of mojitos.

"How about him? Wouldn't you like to suck that young cock, lick the sweat from his biceps? I know you're theoretically straight, Shepherdson, though your dick is smaller than my labia..."

A slightly obese woman in her mid fifties came up quite excitedly. "Guess what? The Rappaports have announced that they will match all donations of five hundred dollars and above, isn't that wonderful, Dr. Grangerford?"

"See, Gladys has a mad May-September crush on you, babe." Treva whispered as the chubby fundraiser stumbled off. "I should have her come to our OTHER party, and you could lick her smelly, sweaty cunt, what do you think?"

"No, that would be a terrible idea, Treva."

"Why? I still don't have enough of your friends for this event. Funny, you'd think in the twelve years we've been married, the last nine of which you've been my chastity pig, that more people would be available for this thing."

"Don't be ridiculous. I have a position in the community-"

"Don't be what? Do I have to take you by the ear and pull you to that stool, and drop your pants and take the paddle out of my-"

"No, no of course not. I'm sorry."

He knew she'd do it. They'd been shopping at Macy's and gotten in an argument about a shirt Treva wanted to buy for him-Shep didn't like wearing pink.

Finally, Treva had dragged him into the ladies changing room, and leaving the door to their individual booth open, Treva had pulled down Shep's Bermuda shorts and his tighty whities and whipped his bare behind with a wire clothes hanger that she'd found on the floor.

All the women in the changing room had clapped, which had really surprised Shep; he'd have thought they'd call for the cops! Shep remembered shamefacedly how when they'd walked out of the store (after buying the offensive shirt) he'd been tearful and mumbling...

He looked at his feminine diminutive spouse, five foot three to his six four...

"Your sisters will be there, Erielle and Phillippa, won't they?" Shep asked tentatively. "At my party? That will be humiliating."

"Erielle and Pips? Yeah, I guess that's true, but again, it's more of a treat for you. You're very aroused by them, especially Pips, and so, not much of a punishment."

Shep thought of Phillippa, or "Pips" who had peed nearly half a gallon in his mouth a few nights before, and had given him more than one enema. Those bouncing breasts...

But he knew he had to find more people for his party. Or else he wouldn't get to cum. Of late, he only got the very occasional release, and that when Treva was especially happy.

In August of last year, Treva had been giving him a long and frustrating hand job, upset that her young lover might be ditching her.

But fortunately Marlon but called while she was rubbing Shep's blue and purplish knob and said something nice, that had pleased Treva so much that she'd given Shep the few extra pulls that let him have a glorious release.

Then the chastity device had been locked on until Valentine's Day, when Shep had traded Treva's Volvo in for a prettier Lexus, and she'd squealed with joy and let Marlon jack off while sucking her tits.

Now, at the end of May, he knew he was rarin' to go. If he didn't get to jack it now, it might not happen again until September, when his birthday rolled around.

"Ricochet said that I have to be tough with you. You've made such strides working with him." Treva murmured, nibbling at a croissant.

Shep was downcast. They had hired a male Master to help train Shep to be more accommodating of Treva's lovers, and also to learn to suck cock like a "champ."

Some years before, after a long period of chastity, Shep and several other chastity belted hubbies had been allowed to get their rocks off being fellated by Blaine Beaulieu.

Blaine was a TV weatherman, very pompous, whose enslavement by his wife was an open secret in the BDSM community in Buttermilk Falls. Shep had really gotten a kick out of humiliating Blaine.

This even though Shep was a naked slave himself at the party, while Treva and the other wives were in evening wear at the event.

At the end of Blaine's humiliation party, after all the subs had shot their months of backed up cum down Blaine's throat, Blaine had masturbated onto an ebony black plate that his wife had placed before him, and licked his own semen up.

"Ricochet's done great work with Blaine and Missy hasn't he?" Shep heard as he was dressing to leave, and it hadn't been until later that he'd learned who "Ricochet" was.

The training under Ricochet had been very difficult.

Ricochet had explained to Treva that although Shep enjoyed having her manicured fingers teasing his cock, really he could just edge himself in front of her, and she could give him the occasional whack or nipple clamp twist to distract him from going too far...

"Now kiss the edge of my cock, Shep." Master Ricochet had slowly, and with many slashes of his bamboo cane and short bullwhip, guided Shep into giving a slow and sensuous blowjob.

Then, of course was poor Shep, lying on his back in the bathtub, and Treva standing over him, peeing directly in his mouth. And then he'd miss a drop, it was so repulsive, and Ricochet would lean over (he was standing behind Treva) and whack Shep's thighs and chest and cock with a cut off piece of garden hose, as Shep screamed.

"Dr. Grangerford must learn to take it completely, every drop, or expect a harsh whipping, Mrs. G." Ricochet would explain as he covered Shep's cock and balls with lash after lash of the punishing rubber.

And then hours of kneeling in the stocks in the wine cellar as Ricochet and Treva were upstairs banging the bottom out of it in her Princess bed...and then being released by Ricochet so "Dr. Grangerford" could clean them both up with his tongue...

And then finally had come the time that Ricochet and Treva had begun discussing Shep having his own multi-fellatio humiliation party. Just like Blaine had had. Ugh.

"Shep, in order to make your party a success, we have to expose you to some other people, who only know you as the big-shot doctor." Treva smiled.

"Y-you mean?" Shep was not happy now.

Treva stroked her right breast, so tightly cinched in the little black dress. It seemed like an absent-minded behavior, but of course it wasn't.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. If we can't get an entertaining group together to truly degrade and humiliate you, there's really no reason to have the party at all. Master Ricochet says you really need to be far more submissive than you are now."

"Treva, darling-"

"Mistress Treva, piggy."

"Mistress Treva, this is my career on the line, don't you-"

"Dr. Grangerford, I just wanted to tell you that this get together is so awesome!" A giggling redhead approached the couple.

"Treva, this is Darien, one of our residents. Darien is brilliant, and just did her first cataract surgery-"

"Under your expert supervision and tutelage, Doctor G."

"Yes, and Mrs. Pinsky can now knit, and crochet again, and read. You were wonderful, Darien."

Darien's lime green backless spaghetti gown looked as if it had been painted on, and it was remarkable, a future surgeon in the body of a receptionist, though wild horses would never get this assessment to leave Shep's lips.

"What's wrong, Doctor G, you're used to me in my baggy scrubs?" Darien giggled.

"It's...quite a dress." Shep realized his cock was now pushing the chastity cage up as it hardened.

God, I hope no one sees this!

But he looked down slightly, and yes, the bulge was rising a bit.

"Forgive my husband, he's a good guy, but a dirty old man at heart." Treva smiled.

"You look great too, Mrs. Grangerford." Darien said, snickering, and was quickly swept off by a young cardiologist to bump and grind to Jena Rose's "Reasons".

"She obviously worships you, Shep. Perhaps Miss Darien should learn what a sissy-queer boy you really are."

Shep smiled weakly. "Again, Trev-"

"If I have to remind you again to call me 'Mistress' when we are alone, I'll slap you right now, and Dr. Grangerford, I am wearing a lot of rings."

"Mistress Treva, I can't really invite impressionable, perhaps talkative residents to the uh, humiliation- er-event."

"Well, it's up to you. I want at least three people from THIS event to attend THAT event, at least one of them male."

"But-"

"Or you won't be unlocked, even for teasing, until, perhaps September, and even then, it will be only if there's a party to humiliate you."

Shep began shaking, and Treva smiled grimly.

"I know you're thinking, perhaps you could suffer a chaste summer if you had a guaranteed orgasm on your birthday to look forward to in the fall."

"Well, I always do something nice for your birthday. The tennis bracelet-"

Yes, and Rick, your loving Master warned me about this."

I hate Master Ricochet, Shep thought bitterly.

Treva smiled slightly at Shep, and took him by the hand, out of the ballroom. She took a quick look in the women's' bathroom and guided Shep in, as he babbled protestations.

They ducked into a stall near the door."

"I can't believe the women have a sofa in the bathroom, we have nothing like that."

"Yes, women are more important than men are."

"But what a fancy john..."

Treva moved closely to Shep in the narrow stall, and he watched as she coated her mouth with "Mother Pucker" Lip Plumping Gloss.

"I have to freshen up, darling."

"But why am I in here, Treva?"

WHACK! Treva slapped Shep across the cheek, and yes, she was wearing a lot of rings.

It was too much, Shep started crying softly, holding his stinging cheek with a hesitant palm.

"You're lucky we're not at home, I would have clawed you, remember when you had to tell people that Mittens scratched your face?"

"Yes, Mistress Treva."

But the ice went out of her eyes, and Shep felt Treva's skilled fingers unzipping his tuxedo pants.

"I noticed how your little lump here was going up and down when young Doctor Darien came up, you old perv you."

"We can't-not in here."

"Oh? I was going to unlock your chastity cage. You've not been out except for teasing and cleaning for a bit, and it may be a long, hot summer."

Shep nodded and shut his mouth.

The outer bathroom door opened, and they heard women's voices chattering gaily.

Treva helped Shep get up on his knees on the toilet, so he wouldn't be seen.

The ladies, who sounded like nurses were joking around.

"I can't believe that limp-dicked motherfucker asked me to dance."

"Betsy calm down. He misses you."

As the outer voices commiserated, Treva took a key out of her purse and swiftly unlocked Shep's chastity belt, and Shep, from years of practice, automatically put his hands behind his head.

"Colleen, the guy's an asshole, and his dick is tiny. Men don't get it about their dicks. We always tell them (snort) that size doesn't matter. That's why I dumped him."

Treva stuck her tongue in Shep's right ear as her fingers nimbly dismantled the chastity cage...and soon she was stroking his penis with vigor.

"But he does have a good job, I mean-"

"He's an orthopedist, they are a dime a dozen."

"Kyle could pay off your student loans, Betsy."

"I got a scholarship to nursing school, and even if I didn't, I'd suck cock part time to pay my debts rather than have Kyle's micro weenie in me."

Shep knew Betsy. She had glorious full lips. Treva was giggling silently as her fingers pulled and stroked his growing erection.

The young nurses left after having checked their makeup, and Dr. and Mrs. Grangerford were alone in the stall again.

"Those cruel realities, of the tiny dick men. That's why I had that affair with your X-Ray guy. Miguel had a nice cannon down there."

Treva began slowly kissing Shep's neck, long wet kisses as she continued to stroke his cock.

"That's the way (KISS) it is, baby(KISS) Back in the day, when(KISS) I was still (KISS)sucking your (KISS)dick, before I learned what (KISS)you really(KISS) needed, I found your (KISS)dick easy but not (KISS)very exciting to mess (KISS)around with, 'cos it(KISS) was so(KISS) tiny."

Treva began tickling the underside of Shep's penis with her long red nails, and kissed his neck some more.

"Like those (KISS)high school hickeys, but (KISS)I bet you (KISS)didn't date much in high school, you (KISS)remind me of the Math-lete guys, who (KISS)tutored me in Geometry and (KISS)then went home to(KISS) jerk off, thinking of my(KISS) cheerleader miniskirts."

Shep began trembling, and his legs wiggled, he felt like he was getting close.

Without slowing down the slightest bit, Treva whispered again.

"Don't try (KISS)to cum, honey, you (KISS)must hold (KISS)back. If you(KISS) cum, I'll drag(KISS) you out in(KISS) the middle of that(KISS) ballroom with(KISS) your pants down, and (KISS)I'll take your belt (KISS)out of its (KISS)loops and (KISS)whip your (KISS)penis until you(KISS) are squealing(KISS) like a banshee."

Shep bit his lip in terror and held back.

"Because (KISS)I know that(KISS) even if you(KISS) lost your (KISS)big-shot surgery gig, you have(KISS) a huge trust fund, and(KISS) you'd(KISS) still get the (KISS)royalties (KISS)on all the (KISS)books (KISS)you wrote(KISS) that (KISS)are textbook required (KISS)reading at(KISS) the med schools."

Gritting his teeth, Shep made his cock go slightly limp. But of course it got big again, as his wife did her work expertly...

"But yeah, (KISS)dicks get easier to(KISS) suck, better if(KISS) they're smaller. You'll learn(KISS) about this after you(KISS) suck more penises. "

Treva's fingers circled Shep's balls and tickled them, and then rubbed his foreskin around the swelling head of his penis.

"So far(KISS) it's just been(KISS) Master Rick's, (KISS)but soon you'll(KISS)l be sampling(KISS) lots of them, at the party, then(KISS) in parked cars, and(KISS) wearing drag...and (KISS)getting it up the ass, (KISS) too. "

Shep felt his semen building even at the humiliating thought of being pimped out.

"You can tell your customers that you are on your period, so you need it back door style" "

She rubbed just a little faster, and Shep found his legs were bowed.

"You can (KISS)make some money(KISS) for me."

Treva scratched Shep's ass crack and then suddenly shoved her sharp nail up there.

Shep yelped.

"Not as painful(KISS) as when I push my(KISS) manicure in your(KISS) urethra is it? Think, Dr. Grangerford, eventually(KISS) your ass will (KISS)get so loose(KISS) that you can't hold your shit (KISS)at all. You're only thirty-eight now, (KISS) by the time you're fifty, you'll(KISS) be a runs-leaking Grandpa."

Shep thought about Blaine, the weatherman. He'd heard that Blaine's wife now sent Blaine out in drag nightly, after he'd done the six o'clock forecast. If Blaine earned less that two hundred dollars a night from his back-alley blowjobs, Mrs. Beaulieu whipped Blaine with a cut off piece of barbed wire.

And Shep had been whipped by Mrs. B at a play party...she had a strong tennis arm!

Of course Treva's pretty hand finally stopped it's massage and Shep's penis was re-locked...they went into the ballroom, and Shep quickly invited the three (safest?) people to come to next week's event...

"Good boy, Piggie." Treva snickered as she rubbed the ice from her Beefeater martini all over Shep's junk as they drove home. "You may be getting an orgasm yet."