Mistress Trinity - Visit 02

Story Info
Black Domme allows him to lick her again.
1k words
4.04
47.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers

Mistress Trinity - Visit 2 - 02/21/07 11:30am

Just to warn you, I'm not a writer (as you will tell below). This account is however 100% true. I try to write down what happened within a day so my memory is fresh. The story may not be long, but is accurate in every detail.

Mistress Trinity allowed me to see her again today. Like before I went upstairs to the exercise room and she had me turn on some music. I noticed how she did it the previous time.

She sat on the couch and had me kneel in front of her.

"What would you like today?" she says.

I of course say, "Anything that pleases you Ma'am."

"Very good, now let's see what you have in your bag." she says smiling.

I have a bag of toys I've had since I started about 5 years ago. I open the bag and show her things: nipple clamps, remote vibrating egg, assortment of butt plugs(one really large that I've never been able to take), cock cage, 3 pairs of panties, CB3000 cock chastity, strap on w/ass attachment, several dildos, flogger, anal beads, and leather collar with leash.

She sees the panties and tell me to get undressed and try on the pink thong with flowers. I put them on and she tells me to turn around. She then pull the thong up even further on my sides and it's now riding the crack of my ass.

"Turn back around!" she commands.

I turn around and she start rubbing my balls and little penis through the material.

"Clean my shoes, bitch." she commands.

I take her left foot into my hands and work from the top of the shoe to the bottom. Licking and cleaning her foot and shoe. After a few minutes, she gives me the other foot. I do the same for it.

"Good boy... now dance for me in your pink panties." she says.

OK... now I was a little embarrassed. The music sounded like workout music, so it was hard to try to dance since it has a very fast beat. Second, of all I didn't even know the music. One time it stopped for a few beats, but I just kept on moving. It was kinda funny... but very embarrassing. Since she now knows it's embarrassing for me, she's already told me I'll get better at it with time. Wonderful, I say, sarcastically of course.

So after the dancing, I'm told to kneel with my face against the couch. She is now behind me like she is going to ass fuck me.

She presses up against my ass and says, "You want me to fuck this white ass?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I say.

"You want me to stick my black cock in your ass?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I say again.

"Tell me what you want?" she says.

"I want your black cock in my ass Ma'am. I want you to fuck me with it." I say.

"Tell me again. You want to be fucked like a girl? Have some real dick in that mouth and ass? Have my friends over and fuck you and cum on you and piss on you?" she says while humping my ass like she has a cock on.

"Yes Ma'am, whatever you want!" I say.

"We'll see." she says.

"This is the only fucking you'll get because that little dick you got can't do anything." she said. She keeps dry fucking my ass as she keeps talking to me.

She gets up a few minutes later and comes back around to the couch. She sits down directly in front of me.

She pulls her breasts out and says, "Come up here and suck my breasts."

Of course I comply, sucking each one slowly into my mouth. It was great to have this black woman's breasts in my mouth. I sucked them both a few minutes.

"You may suck my pussy now." she says.

I drop my head down and sit on my knees. Her black pussy staring me in the face just inches from my mouth. I pull her panties to the side and stroke my tongue over her lips. I open my mouth and close it over her pussy lips and then start licking her lips with my mouth fully over her pussy. I slide down a bit and stick my tongue way up inside of her making sure to taste all of her juices. She grinds her pussy on my face and I continue to lick and suck her pussy and clit. I have my tongue and nose buried in her pussy and wiggle my face and tongue around. She is getting close to orgasm as and I increase my efforts on her pussy. She tastes great and I continue my sucking until she gives a few jerks and I can tell she's done. I sucked her pussy for about 5 minutes of nonstop.

I move off and my face is covered in pussy juices. She smiles and I can tell she enjoyed that.

She moves up to the edge of the couch with me still kneeling and grabs my little dick and starts stroking it. She pinches my nipples which is an instance hardon for me. I love my nipples pulled hard and played with. She continues her stroking of my little dick and tells me to cum on her feet and shoes. When I'm close she moves her feet next to my little dick and I start squirting on the tops of her feet. She makes sure she gets cum on both feet.

"Lick it it off now." she says.

I move down and pick up a foot and suck and lick my cum from her feet and shoes. I make sure I clean it all off from both feet. Once I'm done, I'm told to get dressed.

I do so and leave when done. I was just used like the little dick white sissy boy I am.

Thank you Mistress for using me to please you.

bitch boi

lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers