Mistress Trinity - Visit 03

Story Info
Black femdom takes his white boi ass.
992 words
4.02
55.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers

Mistress Trinity - Visit 3 - 03/06/07 2:00pm

Just to warn you, I'm not a writer(as you will tell below). This account is however 100% true. I try to write down what happened within a day so my memory is fresh. The story may not be long, but is accurate in every detail.

I arrive at her house and she answers the door pointing to the first room to the left. It's an office with a desk in the middle with a computer. A few items/toys are laid on the table.

She is dressed in a mini skirt and shirt and is wearing nylon stockings

"I've got some things for you to try on today." she says.

"Get undressed."

I undress in the room and put my cloths aside. She hands me frilly black and red panties to put on. Then she gives me a black dress that pulls up my body and fits up to and over my nipples.

"You ready to take my big black cock?" she says smiling as she lifts up her mini skirt.

She has a large thick black strap-on. She sits in a computer chair with her black cock sticking out.

"I want you to perform a lap dance for me. How much do you charge for lap dances?" she says playfully.

"Five dollars." I say as I start "trying" to lap dance.

"Oh... that's all? How much for the night?" she says again smiling.

"Thirty dollars." I said as I continued my little dance.

"That's cheap." she said as she smacked my ass with her hands.

"You want to take this big black cock up your tight white ass?" she said as she smacked my ass again.

"Yes Ma'am." I say gyrating my hips on and sticking out my ass.

She gets out of the chair and says, "First I going to write on you. Turn around and bend over." she commands.

She has a red crayon/marker that looks like lipstick sort of.

She writes, "WHORE" on one ass cheek, and "SLUT" on the other. She hands me the marker and tells me to write "SLUT PIG" on my chest. Then she writes "PIG" on my forehead.

She pushes me over the desk and takes a cane and stands beside me.

"Your my slut... that's four letters in slut, so four cane marks."

She smacks my ass four times with that cane and little smacks in between. I know that's going to leave a mark. She puts the cane aside and puts on some latex gloves. She gets the lube and a rubber, then places the rubber on her massive black cock and applies some lube.

"Get on the floor, on all fours." she says.

She inserts a finger in my ass and says, "Oh... you have a tight ass. Don't worry, I'll open you up. Next time before you come here, you need to wear your butt plug harness so you're not as tight."

She only keeps her finger in my ass for a minute before starting to insert her black cock.

"You want me to fuck your white ass with my black cock?" she says as she slides her cock up and down my ass and poking it at the entrance.

"Yes Ma'am, fuck my white ass. It's all yours to use. Open me up." I say.

I know it's going to hurt like crazy but I want to please my Mistress. She starts to insert her cock and I tighten my ass cheeks.

"Don't close that ass, relax and open up. Take this cock. You know I'm going to have you at glory holes sucking cock and getting fucked by black strangers. You'll be sucking out their cum and taking black cock." she says.

"Yes Ma'am." I respond as I lay my head on the floor with my ass in the air. Her black cock poised at my white cunt entrance.

She pushes more and I can feel the tip start to slip in. The pain is real and it does hurt, but I'm going to take it like a good white bitch boi should.

She starts to gyrate her hips and the cock head is starting to slide in. I can tell she is enjoying this as she continues to talk to me about taking her black cock. Everything she says, I confirm and repeat back to her. I can tell the cock head is inside me(because of the pain) and she's fucking me with a few inches of her cock, but not the full length.

It doesn't take long and she starts cumming from fucking me in the ass.

"Yes... you made me cum with my cock in your ass." she says.

She continues to fuck me in the ass. I don't know how much she has in there, but it's feels like a lot. My legs are shaking from the ass fucking I'm now receiving and then she cums again with her cock in my ass.

After a few more pumps of my ass, she withdraws from my now used ass. I can tell my ass is stretched somewhat just from accommodating her black cock. It really felt good knowing she had just taken my ass.

She tells me I don't get to cum and to go clean up. I got to the bathroom nearby and make sure to remove the writing on my ass, chest, and forehead.

Once I come back, I give her my cloths and she says again that next time she really going to fuck my ass so I better be ready.

She escorts me out the door and pats me on the ass as I leave.

On the way back to work, I can feel my ass is a lot more open. I know it's still tight (not as tight), but it feels good being used by my Black Mistress and her big black cock.

Thank you Ma'am for using me.

bitch boi

lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers