Mistress Turn-Around Ch. 02

Story Info
Miaya accepts her new role, however grudgingly.
1.2k words
14.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miaya looks down at her new Mistress and accepts her new role, however grudgingly. There are a million thoughts racing through her head, now that she knows why Mistress had finally snapped and reversed their roles. She knew she had been too hard on Her, which caused Her to have to stay abed, but had never thought her adoring little slave would turn on her.

She watches as her new Mistress presses kisses over her stomach, being incredibly gentle, and she doesn't understand why She does this. If the roles were reversed, she would be whipping Her for all the punishment She had to deal with, yet Mistress was being kind. Suddenly, she remembers what She said before placing the first kiss on her stomach.

"You have broken that rule repeatedly, and now I'm going to show you how a dignified Mistress is to act."

Mistress looks up at Miaya, and watches her eyes get round. She reaches up and unties the ball gag, slipping it out of her pet's mouth.

"Tell me what you were just thinking about pet."

Miaya thinks of disobeying, but decides against it, not wanting to incur her Mistress' wrath.

"What you said about me breaking the rule, and you showing me how a dignified Mistress is to act."

Without any type of warning, Mistress grabs the crop next to her on the bed and whips Miaya with it across her thigh. She cries out from the pain, then looks at her Mistress, confused.

"I told you to address me as Mistress at all times, and that is what you shall do. If you transgress against this rule again, the punishment shall be even more swift and severe than this time."

She looks at Her with tears shining in her eyes, feeling the strip on her thigh start to welt up. Mistress looks at it, then goes back to Her room and gets some salve, gently spreading it over the mark. She rubs the area around it, being gentle and soothing it slowly, making the knotted muscle relax. She sighs feeling Her fingers easing the ache, then again as She starts to rub the ache out.

"Does that feel a bit better pet?"

Miaya nods her head at the same time whispering a tentative, "Yes Mistress."

She continues working on her knotted muscles until the welt starts to fade, then goes back to kissing her pet's stomach. She quivers slightly with the first signs of arousal, and She feels it and smiles against her stomach. She slowly runs Her tongue up the middle of her sculpted stomach, feeling the muscles shifting under her tongue. She traces a path up to her firm 24C chest, then up further until she plants a light kiss on her lips.

Mistress takes the crop and attatches it to the place in her pants made especially for it. She unties the leather strips at her wrists, and then examines her wrists. Satisfied she was not hurt, She stands up at the foot of the bed and gazes at her new possession.

"Get up, get in front of me, and kneel."

Miaya quickly does as her Mistress comands her, forgetting that in this position you are supposed to bow your head. Mistress walks over to her and says, "Get on all fours." Miaya obeys, and soon feels Mistress' crop smack against her ass.

"That is for forgetting to bow your head."

Another blow comes down on her ass, a mere inch from the one before it.

"That is for not answering me the first time."

Again, a blow comes down and Miaya whimpers, feeling it biting into the soft flesh of her smooth ass.

"That is for not being fast enough."

The final blow comes down on the very bottom of her ass and she nearly loses her balance and falls forward, but recovers at the last instant.

"That is for not being eager to please Me. I am your Mistress, and you will take pride in knowing that you have satisfied me, and feel shame when you have disappointed me. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress." Miaya barely manages to choke out her response, and waits there with her had bowed and her Mistress watching the red welts appear on her ass.

"As good as you look down there, I think I've given you enough lessons for today. Get up and undress me slave."

Miaya scrambles to her feet as fast as she can and quickly begins undressing Her. She takes off her corset and her leather pants and folds them silently, putting them on the chair at the foot of the bed as she used to have her pets do. She goes back before Her and kneels, waiting for either her punishment or her praise.

She looks down at her pet and feels tenderness engulf her, then reaches out and puts her hand on her pet's shoulder.

"Come on, we're going to grab something simple to eat, then off to bed."

She walks out to the kitchen, knowing without a doubt that her slave is following her. She goes and sits at the head of the table, then watches her kneel before Her. She thinks over what she wants thats the simplest, and decides on a sandwhich already prepared.

"There are two sandwhiches in the fridge already made, on a plate. Get them, and bring them to me."

"Yes Mistress." Miaya then drops into a curtsey and gets the sandwhiches and brings them back as told.

She takes them from her and puts one in front of her on the table, and the other on the plate on the floor next to her seat. She fluffs the cushion down there so that Miaya's knees won't get sore from kneeling there and eating, then begins eating her meal. After She's taken a few bites, She points at her pet, then at the cushion, and then finally at the sandwhich, and nods her head in permission.

She finishes eating without saying another word, then looks down at her pet, to see if she's finished. Seeing that she is and is nearly dozing off, she rises. She nudges her with Her foot, waking her up.

"Come on pet, time for bed. Go take care of your toiletry neccessities in the room I used to use, and when you are done go to my new room and kneel at the foot of the bed."

"Yes Mistress" Dropping into a curtsey again, she quickly goes to take care of herself.

She goes into Her new room and takes care of Her own personal needs before going to bed, then lays on Her back on the bed and waits. After a few minutes She watches her come in and kneel down. She looks her up and down, then, noting how tired she looks, finally relents.

"Come, you may sleep with me tonight instead of in the side bed."

"Thank you Mistress." Miaya is obviously tired, for her voice is groggy instead of sultry as it usually is.

She climbs on the bed next to her loving Mistress. She opens Her arms for Her pet, and allows her to crawl into the crook of Her arm. She smiles slightly and kisses the top of her head, then hears her breathing slow and deepen in slumber. She feels Herself starting to drift off, and gives Herself up to the realm of dreams.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Alanna the Courtesan Alanna pleases the king and High Lord back to back.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 01 I service two arrogant salesmen.in BDSM
Spa Day Ch. 01 A day at a spa changes a man!in Mind Control
Hailey's Story Becoming Miss Agigail's slave and slut.in BDSM
Cassy's Awakening Ch. 01 Cassandra's rivalry with Jane brings out a new side of her.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories