Mistress Turn-Around Ch. 03

Story Info
Miaya doesn't obey, now its hurt turn to be punished.
1.1k words
13.2k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes up and looks at her Mistress, still sleeping with her in the crook of Her arms. Miaya feels an almost over-powering urge to wake Her with a kiss, but reminds herself that She is Mistress now, and if she gives in to the urge, she will be punished. She lays her head back down on Her shoulder and falls asleep, after marvelling at her already changed feelings on how a pet is to be treated.

Mistress wakes up and looks down at her little one, then leans down and presses a gentle kiss to her lips. She watches Her new pet stir slightly, then fall back asleep. Sadly, She decides that She is going to have to teach her that she has to wake up when Mistress prods her. She slides out from under her pet, then goes to Rachel, the more fiesty out of her and Tabby, and brings her to Her room, stopping outside the door.

"My pet has to be taught a lesson. She is no longer Mistress here and is expected to get up when I wish her to do so. She failed to do so this morning, and now your going to be the one to dole out My punishment."

"Yes Mistress."

Rachel walks in as Mistress beckons her to do so, then stops at the end of the bed awaiting instructions. She trails her eyes over the sleeping beauty, letting wanton images play deliciously in her head, making her neatherlips twitch and ache to be touched. A slow, feline smile curves her lips when Miaya shifts on the bed to her side, pushing her chest up higher in the air and exposing the graceful curve of her neck as she stretches then settles back into sleep. She looks over at her Mistress as she moves, attracting lustful attention.

"Put her on her back Rachel. Your going to spank her, and then she's going to be a good little slut and eat your sweet little cunt."

Rachel blushes slightly, because for as cruel as Maiya was as a Mistress, she never talked dirty. She feels a shock of pleasure flow through her viens at the thought of finally being on the other end of the leash. She grabs Miaya's shoulder and rolls her onto her back, barely restraining herself from kissing her. As cruel as she was, she was a great kisser. She looks over at Mistress, not sure what she is spanking, or what she is supposed to use to do it.

Mistress runs her palm slowly across Miaya's silky smooth cunt, then gives it a soft tap. Miaya wiggles a bit, but otherwise does not stir. Mistress nods at Rachel, letting her knows without words what she had been wondering. Mistress finds it is easy to know what questions the girls will have since she's been a slave with them for so long. She's spent many nights consoling and being consoled by them, as well as exploring each other's minds. A few years like that and you can get to know a person inside and out. Of course, it never hurt that Miaya prefered for them to play with each other rather than her. Mistress plans on changing that though, She's seen the lack of confidence in her and plans on remedying the fact as well as finding the sources for the destructive emotions.

Rachel leans in and presses a kiss of Miaya's lips, then runs her hands down from her nipples to her hips. She slowly outlines her hips with nails, then comes to her mound and rakes her nails down it lightly as Mistress ties her hands and legs to the post, being careful not to wake her up. When Mistress signals to Rachel that she is restrained properly Rachel brings her hand down hard on the top of Miaya's mound, causing the woman to wake up and yelp, then glare at Rachel. She looks around the room until she sees Mistress, then gives Her a questioning look.

"I tried to wake you earlier with a kiss. You did not get up. A lesson needs to be learned, as well as reinforced. You do as I say. I know that you know Me well enough to know that I prefer to say things without speaking. Now your going to get 10 licks on your cunt for not waking up 10 minutes ago."

Rachel marks the end of Her sentence with a particuarly painful smack on her clit after having used her other hand to spread the lips of her sex open. Miaya tries to close her legs when she sees Mistress gazing at her wet sex, and then struggles harder when Rachel brings down the third smack directly onto the mound. Rachel trails one red tipped fingernail up Miaya's stomach, then stops at the valley between her beasts. She palms one, then the other, before leaning in and taking one in her mouth to suck on. Mistress smiles and then takes the other into her mouth and sucks on it as well, rolling her tongue around it until it gets stiff, then releases it. Mistress feels her womanhood start to ache.

An audible pop sounds when Mistress and Rachel both let go of a nipple, but thats from the harsh blow Rachel lands once more on Miaya's clit. She whimpers and jerks her hips to the side, then bites her lip hard, stopping only when she feels it start to go numb. Mistress goes over to the dresser and picks up the ruby collar, listening as Rachel continues with the punishment. She turns around when she hears the moaning start.

Rachel is sitting on Miaya's chest with her smooth cunt pressed against Miaya's mouth, with the girl licking and sucking hungrily its no wonder she's already moaning! The former Domme's pussy is red and the lips are swollen and her juice glistens on them. Her little love bud is peaking out from under its hood and Mistress licks her lips, already imagining the taste of her. Rachel moans are getting lower in pitch and louder in sound, and Mistress grins, feeling her own pussy start throbbing and aching in earnest. She gazes upon the girls unseeingly, lost in Her own fantasy.

"Mistress may I come please please please please?!"

Rachel's cunt feels ready to explode, convulsing around the long tongue pressed inside her fucking her and tasting her musky secretions. Hearing the yes come from her Mistress lips sends her over the edge and she skyrockets high, feeling her whole body tingling with how hard she came, unable to stop from humping Miaya's face. The girl takes it like a trouper, continueing to lick and suck on Rachel until finally she gets off of her and lays on her side by her.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more

all bloody good, im horny now but my mistress is asleep bummer.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Istanza Love forces a sadistic mistress to question her purpose.in Novels and Novellas
Induction to a World of Slavery A young man's new Mistress shows him the world.in BDSM
Now I Can Cum covered panties. Yum!in Fetish
Shinjuku Manner Center Ch. 01 Fanfiction with more fiction than fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Punishing Scott's Balls Emma takes pleasure from hurting her husband's balls...in Fetish
More Stories