Mistress Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers

With that, he dropped her head and spun around on one heel.

"You bastard," she struggled against the bonds, ire coursing through her at being called a whore. "You fucking coward, come back here and free me. Then tell me I'm a whore!"

The door behind her opened. "It's better for you to come find me when you're ready to begin training and start giving. You'll know where to find me."

He sounded angry. What a fool. She was the one who had a right to be pissed. She'd just been called a whore and told that she abuses her submissives. That guy's a jerk. "Fucking asshole!" She screamed at nobody in particular.

Just like that, the restraints eased. Blood circulated to her extremities, returning feeling she wasn't aware she'd lost. Her skin tingled like a million needles had been pressed into her flesh at various points.

She cried aloud in frustration.

A chill ran through her. When she felt she could move again, Jackie slid off the table, aware that the phallus had been slicked in her cream. She knew someone would come in and disinfect the entire room to protect against disease but she almost wished she could do it herself just to busy her mind and chase away the nonsense Collin had left her with.

"Fuck!" She slid off the table and found her clothes folded in a neat pile by the door. Skirt, boots, panties, corset and a note had been left atop a towel. Rose petals had been strewn about her clothes and the note.

Touching her thighs, calves and ass, she still felt the burn of the flogging she'd endured earlier. She was still in one piece. Her nipples were hard little peaks that had been irritated on the velvet padding beneath the table she was on.

She glanced back at the table and then down at her clothes. Heaving a sigh, she straightened her shoulders and struggled to find her pride.

She would not walk out of here a submissive. Nor would she let anyone see her marked thighs though she knew she'd be sore in the morning.

"Ugh," she clenched her fists and looked at the floor. She still had to deal with Collin tomorrow in the office. Since they were coworkers of sorts, she'd have to see him at some point.

Taking one last look around the room, Jackie leaned against the wall to steady herself. Picking up the towel, Jackie wrapped it around her, covering her breast and hips. The towel barely reached the tops of her thighs and if she bent over, the entire world would get a show of her still slick pussy.

A quick shower and several minutes later, Jackie had been dressed and heading back to her estate. Tomorrow was another day.

She hadn't bothered to read the note but instead stuffed it inside her duffel bag that housed her numerous toys for club night.

When her head hit the pillow, she passed out from sheer exhaustion of the evening. Her body hit the softness of her bed like a lead weight. All of the pressure from Collin's biting words would not keep her up.

No ma'am.

Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers
12