Mistress's Party Entertainment

Story Info
Sissy slut used for guests' entertainment.
1.8k words
4.14
125.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress was entertaining her sister Lady Brandi and her friend Lady Alexis in the living room and watching a Mistress dominate and humiliate a couple of her sissy slut males on DVD. The ladies were drinking wine as I was attending to the dishes after serving them dinner. I was wearing a French maid's uniform with black patent leather pumps and fishnet stockings.

I have been serving as Mistress's sissy maid Miss April for almost a year now and have been well trained by Mistress to serve her needs. Mistress informed me prior to arriving, that she would be entertaining this evening. Mistress instructed me that I should be on my best behavior and happily serve any of her guests.

Mistress rang the service bell. I smoothed the skirt of my uniform, took a deep breath and minced into the living room in my five inch stiletto heels. Stopping in the center of the room, and with my eyes lowered to the floor.

Mistress informed me that her and the ladies required more wine. I quickly minced backed to the kitchen and returned with the bottle of wine that she had instructed I purchase before arriving. Mistress demands that I fill her guests' glasses first. As I filling Lady Brandi's glass, a few drops of wine fell from the tip of the bottle and landed on Lady Brandi's leather high heel. The lovely ladies stopped their conversation and immediately look at me, and then the shoe.

Mistress demanded that I "clean it up."

Mistress chastised me for being such a clumsy, useless little sissy girl. I immediately turned to retrieve a towel and was instructed to stop and drop to my knees. I then was instructed to licked the spill off Lady Brandi shoe, and humbly apologized. I knew if I disobeyed, I would be severely punished. The last time, I disobeyed my Mistress she gagged me with a penis gag, stuffed an enormous inflatable butt plug up my ass and spanked me with her riding crop while I did her dishes.

As I was cleaning Lady Brandi's heel the doorbell rang. Mistress gave me a slap on the ass with her crop and instructed me to "stand up and answer the door." My face felt flushed and I was becoming very warm as I realized that I had no choice but to answer the door dressed in my maid's uniform and high heels. I answered the door to find a man and woman standing in the doorway. The man was standing a few steps behind the lady. The lady wore a blue blouse and a short, black leather skirt with a corset.

The Lady spoke first. We are here to see your Mistress and her guests, she said.

I was beyond humiliation now and simply stepped aside to let them into the house. The Lady sat down and the man kneeled next to her, and Mistress offered wine to the Lady. The lady politely accepted the offer. I immediately fetched a glass for her and was very carefully filling it.

By their conversation, I could tell that the four lovely ladies all knew each other well. I quickly learned that the lady's name was Lady Jessica. As I just knelt there and listened to them talk and laugh about their sissy slaves. I learned that the man was just one of Lady Jessica's playthings. He was there to follow her orders.

Mistress explained that the man and I were going to be used to entertain the ladies. We were both instructed to follow any instructions that we are given and if we disobeyed we would be severely punished.

Lady Jessica decided that she wanted to tie both of us down and spank our asses until she could determine which one of us could take no more. My wrists and ankles were bound by my Mistress. I was helpless and unable to move. My ass was sticking up in the cool air. I could feel the eyes of the Ladies upon me like predators stalking their prey.

I looked to my left to see the other slave tied down in a similar fashion. The rules of the game were simple. The first slave to beg Lady Jessica to stop the spanking, lost.

As Lady Jessica began my spanking there was quiet except for the repeated slapping of the leather crop. I only felt pain every other time I heard the slap of the crop. She was alternating between my ass and his. After many blows with the crop my ass was raw and blazing hot. Eventually the pain was too much for me and I had to beg her to stop. Lady Jessica's slave won. She did not feel like stopping yet, however, so I was hit several more times before she finally stopped.

I clearly lost the contest and suffered more than I could take. Lady Jessica untied her slave while I remained bound. She lifted her high heel to my face, and I kissed it. I was then forced to kiss Lady Jessica's leather covered ass and then thank her for spanking me.

Lady Jessica instructed her slave to strip. By the time the slave had finished stripping, his 8 inch cock stood up proudly. Lady Jessica explained to me that she enjoys forced bi activity, and was in the mood for it. She instructed her slave to stand in front me.

Lady Jessica instructed me to tell everyone that I was a just a sissy cock sucker, a little slut for cock. I want you to say, I am a sissy, slut, whore, who wants cock. Say it out loud. Say, I am a sissy, slut, whore, who wants cock. You want cock don't you? Isn't that why you are dressed as a frilly French maid and wearing five inch fuck me heels? You want cock every which way you can have it. You want lots of men touching you, roughly using you like a little sissy slut whore, spraying their seamen on your face, and using you for money, isn't that right?

Lady Brandi commented that she wanted to hear me beg for his cock it. All the ladies agreed. Come on sissy whore beg for his cock. Repeat these words after me "I am a little sissy slut cocker sucker; please feed me your hard cock, please shove it into my mouth." Think of how you are such a little sissy slut maid here for our entertainment only. Beg for cock. Beg the slave in front of you to shove his cock into your mouth. Beg - please may I suck your cock, like a little sissy slut whore? You are a little sissy slut whore; you're a cock sucking, little sissy slut whore.

I begged Mistress not to make me do this, but all four ladies just laughed wickedly.

Mistress warned that if I didn't comply immediately, I would have the inflatable butt plug stuffed up my ass again. Mistress added that she wouldn't mind showing off how much punishment she could inflict on my ass with her crop.

I decided to quickly open my mouth before my situation grew worse than it already was! I soon discovered that this was going to be the slave's first bi-sexual experience too. The slave positioned himself in front of me and I held my breath. I was frightened since he was just inches away from my face. He placed his semi-hard cock in my open mouth.

Mistress told me to lick his cock and to suck on it.

Lady Jessica indicated before the ordeal was over I would take his entire cock all the way in my mouth. I hesitatingly started to lick the big smooth, head of his cock and he began to groan with pleasure.

Mistress asked, Doesn't that feel good? Doesn't that feel good to have a cock in your mouth and sucking on it like a little slut whore, are you ready you little sissy because this big cock is ready, to shoot all over your face. You really are just a sissy, slut, whore, that likes to be used for our entertainment.

I thought that I could never be more humiliated than I felt at that moment, but I soon discovered that I was wrong! To my great horror, I felt my cock starting to rise! Even though I had never harbored a homosexual thought in my life, I was sexually responding to sucking cock! Worse of all, the four ladies soon notice that I was enjoying it. I could not believe my little dick was getting hard while I sucked another man's cock in front of four beautiful, dominant ladies and I could not deny it was hard.

Lady Alexis was the first to notice my erection. "Look ladies...his cock is getting hard. I guess he enjoys sucking cock."

The ladies all smiled and giggled as they enjoyed watching the slave thrust his large cock in and out of my mouth. My humiliation was beyond intense. The ladies took great delight in humiliating me and watching me suck another hard cock.

To my relief, he was having trouble cumming and I thought I was off the hook.

Unfortunately, Lady Jessica warned him that if he didn't quickly get his act together, it would be him sucking my small sissy maid dick instead.

To my dismay, Lady Jessica's words somehow worked magic into the slave's cock. With his hands on my on the back of my head he began to push his cock deeper into my mouth, I started to gag and he withdrew slightly and begin again, slowly.

Mistress said "That's a good sissy slut, keep sucking his cock while he fucks your mouth."

Lady Jessica encouraged him saying, "That's it slave, fuck that sissy mouth."

The ladies were all clearly enjoying my degrading humiliation. Less than a minute later, he grunted as he ejaculated in my mouth. The ladies watched and giggled while they told me not to swallow but to show them the load of cum first.

Then Mistress instructed me to swallow the slave's cum and everyone applauded.

Lady Jessica whispered in my ear "That's a good little sissy slut whore" and then she instructed the slave to place his ass in front of my face. Then I was ordered to kiss his ass and thank him for my meal.

The ladies were so amused by my humiliation. I was then instructed to kiss the feet of all the ladies present and thank them for allowing me to entertain them. The Ladies told me that I was a pretty good cock sucker and indicated I will be getting "lot more practice."

"You've done an awesome job Miss April" commented Lady Jessica. "I could really use her for my next fetish party."