Misty and the Perv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She orgasmed, pressed tightly against the door, her forefinger flashing between her legs as she sucked and bit down on her own distended nipple.

She was sated. She dressed and returned to her flat, where she slept soundly until the following morning.

The last day of the school week. Determined to dress sensibly, Misty wore a dark pair of jeans and a light sweater. The thought of wearing panties was just too much, but she made sure to wear a bra and kept it securely fastened.

Mr Hopkins was there to greet her on her return once more, and she was thrilled as he stared unashamedly at the huge mounds of her tits.

"Ah Misty." He began. "I've been meaning to talk to you. As you may or may not know, I'm rather a keen photographer, And I've been wondering if you would like to model for me. I'm sure the extra cash would come in very useful."

Misty was sorely tempted, but she knew what kind of photos Mr Hopkins liked to take and decided that this was just a step too far.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr Hopkins but I've never modelled before, and I'm not sure it would be very appropriate- "

"I'm afraid I must insist Misty." He interjected, staring into her eyes.

Misty was a little disturbed by the way he was looking at her, but for some reason refusal wasn't an option.

"Of course, Mr Hopkins I would love to model for you, and there's no need to pay me."

"Good. I think tomorrow at 1.30."

Misty hesitated. "I'm afraid I have to- "

"Tomorrow at 1.30 misty. Try not to be late. I will supply the clothing. But please no bra or panties all morning. Those lines are so unsightly."

Almost as an afterthought he said: "Actually, I think it might be better if you remained naked. That way there can be no mistakes. I would hate to have to cancel our little session."

Misty got it. It would be horrible to have to reschedule. And if it made him happy to take her picture then why not?

"You do want to please me don't you Misty?"

"Oh yes, more than anything!" She gushed.

"Very good." He smiled. "See you tomorrow."

Why did I agree to do it? Thought Misty, now safely behind her front door. How could I have been so stupid? She knew all too well what would be expected of her and was determined to keep her knickers, and her hymen, firmly in place.

She knew she could overpower him if things went too far, and it might actually be perfectly innocent, enjoyable even. She was probably worrying over nothing.

"Ah Misty, welcome." He said delightedly, casting an appreciative eye over his latest model. "I was beginning to think you had forgotten about our little arrangement."

"Oh, sorry I'm late Mr Hopkins. I'm just really nervous I guess."

"No problem my dear. Please come inside."

He stepped aside and ushered Misty into his living room which had been decked out with all manner of photographic equipment. Misty cringed, her nerves returning. He's leering at me. She thought, clutching her bathrobe a little tighter across her chest. Not knowing what to wear, she had decided a simple bathrobe would have to suffice, and she now stood naked beneath it, before a clearly pleased Peter Hopkins.

"Now, I have some things for you to try on behind that curtain. Start at the front of the rail and work your way back. Everything should fit."

The first item was a rather elegant black evening gown. After checking that Hopkins was busy, she shucked off her bathrobe and wriggled into the tight-fitting dress.

It clung to her like a second skin. The bodice pushed upwards, pushing her tits together and forming a deep visible cleavage. This was already too much.

"Mr Hopkins, I can't possibly wear this. It's too tight and revealing."

Peter Hopkins was fiddling with his camera and didn't even bother to look up. "Misty the dress is a perfect fit. You look beautiful in it, and it isn't nearly revealing enough. Everything you try on will make you feel sexy. You will do everything I ask of you willingly and without question, and you will simply love modelling for me. Understand?"

She nodded unseen. "Yes of course." And re-evaluated the dress in the mirror. He was right. She did look sexy in it.

Peter Hopkins moved around her with the camera, taking shot after shot. Misty was laughing, twisting and turning, and posing as directed. This was so much fun! Why had she never done this before? She didn't even object when he pulled the zipper down at the back of the dress and pulled it off her shoulders. She naturally cupped her tits, holding the flimsy material tight against them, laughing as if before a lover. Then the dress was pulled to her waist, and she stood with her back to the camera, as more photos were taken.

Peter Hopkins was ecstatic. She was everything he'd hoped for and more. As she was changing into the next dress, Peter quickly deleted all of the photos. They were good, but far too tame for his website.

The next item of clothing was more revealing. Almost fetish wear, it consisted of a tight black micro skirt with a white blouse that fastened to just below the rib cage. Misty loved it. As she checked herself out in the mirror, she noticed her nipples growing hard and tenting the front of her blouse, her pink areoles visible through the sheer material.

Gosh, I look hot. Thought Misty running her palms over the hard buds of flesh. Her heavy tits were threatening to burst out of the blouse, and the skirt barely covered her wet and aching crotch.

As she stepped from behind the curtain, the breath caught in Peter Hopkins throat. My God she was beautiful. His fat cockhead had pushed above the waistband of his trousers and was now on full display. If Misty noticed she didn't say.

"Take pictures of my tits." She said smiling. Peter was happy to oblige. Then she stood with her back to him and bent over, spreading her legs, and grasping her ankles "Now my ass."

Peter dropped to his knees getting some excellent pussy shots, his prick almost bursting. With a shock he realised that he had not commanded her to do this. This was not magic or drugs. This was a hot and horny Misty. All he had done was lower her inhibitions and this was the result.

Next came the swimsuit. It was a dark blue one piece, and deliberately two sizes too small. Misty was positively bursting out of it. Her deep cleft was clearly visible, and her tits were pushed up and squeezed out of the top and sides. This was too much for Peter Hopkins.

Stripping off his shirt, he dropped his trousers and underwear, stepping quickly out of them, letting his huge erection swing free. It swung briefly from side to side, before coming to rest pointing directly at Misty.

"Mr Hopkins!" Gasped Misty, putting a hand over her mouth in shock. "That's huge, it's massive. I mean, oh gosh!"

His emaciated body made his cock seem larger still. It was as if the huge organ was sucking the life out of him.

"Do you like it Misty?" He hissed quietly, sounding for all the world like the depraved pervert that he was. He stroked the swollen organ, pulling back the foreskin and making the fat knob balloon even larger. "Isn't it a beauty?"

Misty nodded dumbly, her heart pounding in her chest. This was the first real cock she had ever seen and was shocked by its size and rigidity. The temptation to drop to her knees and take it into her mouth was almost overwhelming, but she stood her ground.

"Now." He whispered. "Fold the material into that wet slit and pull it tight. I want to see those fat cunt lips."

Misty did as she was told, feeling the shaved lips of her sex spread around the sopping wet material, and encompass the throbbing nubbin of her clit. She ran a finger lightly across it and felt a shiver of pleasure course through her body. Misty was on sexual overload. Never before had she had such incredible feelings coursing through her body.

Unbidden, she pulled the straps from her shoulders and pulled the swimsuit down to her waist, exposing the firm mounds of her tits to the pervert's gaze.

"Get on your knees." He whispered hoarsely. She dropped obediently to her knees as Hopkins shuffled towards her, his huge organ swinging before him. He took a tit in his hands and gently rubbed his swollen cockhead across the erect nipple smearing and rubbing his pre-cum into the rigid flesh.

Misty gasped at the strange new sensation. Nobody had touched her bare tits before, and here she was offering them to the neighbourhood pervert. But she wanted him to touch them. To maul them. To fuck them. To cover them in his hot steaming spunk.

She pushed the nipple quickly into her mouth, flicking the hard-little nub with her tongue, licking, and sucking the slimy juice and swallowing it down. When she felt the hot rubbery tip of his cock push against her lips, she opened her mouth accepting it inside, her tongue caressing it, licking away the moisture and making Peter Hopkins groan in pleasure. He began to move gently in and out, careful not to thrust to deeply. As he pulled back, Misty followed it, desperate to keep it inside her mouth. She bore down on it, sucking it deeper as her hands seized the flabby cheeks of his ass, pulling him further inside.

Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, Misty pulled back. "I need you to fuck me Peter. I need you to fuck me right now. Please fuck me. Don't leave me like this." She moaned.

Seizing her by the tits, Hopkins pulled her to her feet, pulling the swimsuit down and casting it away. He dragged her roughly to a nearby sofa, where he pulled her down on top of him, licking and sucking her tits, while his hot hungry cock probed between the lips of her cunt.

She felt it begin to push inside, the fat rolled lips of her pussy parting for the very first time to the invading cock. She instinctively pushed back, feeling the first stab of pain as it began to stretch her unused channel.

"I can't do it Peter." She cried. "You'll have to do it for me. Ram it inside. Make me a woman."

He threw her to the floor, squirming between her widely splayed legs, his hot fat knob slipping easily into her liquid centre. She wrapped her legs tightly around his skinny hips knowing what was coming.

He thrust hard, viciously into her, rupturing her hymen and surging deep into her belly. Misty screamed, twisting and turning, desperately trying to escape the deeply embedded spike as it drove deeper still, widening her virgin channel and filling her bruised and bleeding cunt.

"No more Peter, please no more." She sobbed, wrapping her arms around him.

Peter Hopkins merely grunted, his wide bloodshot eyes and drooling mouth betraying his lust, as he began to fuck her. Each thrust eliciting a tiny cry from Misty. She knew there was no love here. Not even an ounce of respect. She was merely a hole for his cock. A body to be used and abused for his own sick entertainment.

But that in itself she found exciting. The sheer filthiness of it. The pure animalistic rutting. The knowledge that this was sex for sex's sake, with no emotional attachment of any kind. She began to move against him, meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own, grinding her clit hard against his pubic bone, taking her own pleasure from the obscene act.

She wanted to feel his thick cock spurting into her cunt, her mouth, her ass. She wanted to feel his mouth sucking her tits, and his tongue deep inside her sopping wet hole.

She knew now that she could never have a normal relationship. Casual sex was the way forward now. Illicit sex. Sex with strange men in strange places, filling her holes with their hot cocks and scalding spunk.

They came together, each crying out their lust as they thrust and spasmed against each other. She felt the hot, never ending spurts deep inside her rippling cunt as he poured his cum into her. She was his now, that much she knew. He could have her anytime he wanted, and in any hole. If he didn't want sex she would force herself upon him. She would learn to titfuck him and take it up her ass.

Misty was lost in a world of depraved, animalistic sex.

12