Misty Ch. 3

Story Info
Young mother takes what she wants from him.
1.9k words
4.29
33.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Critus
Critus
3 Followers

Making her way towards the bar, Misty watched her prey flail about in the middle of the dance floor as the music raged on. She burned with anger and lust, her eyes on fire as they bored into him. She ordered a soda (wanting to keep her head clear for the coming activities), and waited for him to leave the mosh pit.

As the song came to an end, she was surprised again when he bent over and helped one of his fallen combatants to his feet. They laughed, and gave each other a good natured bear hug. She shook her head. She couldn't understand the appeal of slam dancing, but she was glad to see that those who participated in it didn't actually feel anger and animosity towards those they were dancing with. She slid off her bar stool, and began to cross towards where he was leaving the dance floor.

Fortunately, he got where he was going before she made it all the way too him. She stopped dead in her tracks as he sat down across from a striking red headed woman.

Misty was close enough to see the woman clearly. She was very pretty, with large, expressive blue eyes and a light layer of freckles on her skin. She was wearing a loose blouse that gently hugged her perky breasts. Misty could see her shapely legs under the table, the smooth flesh revealed by the shorts the woman was wearing.

She couldn't hear their conversation of the loud music in the club, but she could tell that the red head was bemused by him. She kept looking at him with a quizzical smile on her face, as if she didn't even understand why she was there with him. He leaned over and said something to her that made her laugh out loud. Misty thought she looked very pretty when she laughed, that she was a beautiful woman in general.

Misty also felt something else towards her. Jealousy. Envy. She wanted to know why the red head deserved to actually hold a conversation with him. Why she got to go out to clubs with him when Misty was used once and cast aside. She decided at that moment that she would teach him a lesson, let him know what he had missed out on, and have a little fun at the same time. She waited for the right opportunity.

After a few minutes, the man stood up and headed back to the crowded dance floor. The music was much less violent now, and the wise people who had cleared from the path of arms and legs while the mosh pit had been in affect were now back out there, gyrating to a song by The Smiths. Misty was familiar with this one. The sensuous voice of Morrissey flowed from the speakers surrounding the room, as he serenaded the room with "How Soon Is Now?"

Misty began dancing through the crowd, feeling the hot press of the crowd up against her. More than once she felt the "accidental" brush of a hand across her ass, but instead of distracting her it made her more excited about what she was about to do.

Soon she found herself directly behind him as he rocked slowly on the dance floor. His head was tilted back, seemingly lost in the song. She slid directly up to him, inhaling deeply, taking in the tangy aroma of his cologne mixed with the sweat from his earlier excursions. She wrapped her arms around him, and began to sway along with him as he danced.

He jumped a bit at first, thrown out of his trance, but he recovered quickly and continued dancing. He grabbed her hands at his waist with his, running his thick fingers over her skin. She was surprised at how soft his touch was, how much attention he seemed to pay to simply touching her. She slid her hands out from underneath his, and began to lightly scratch his belly, moving her fingernails in soft circles and tickling him softly. Then her hands began to move downwards, slowly inching towards his crotch. He inhaled sharply, and she could feel him tense up in her arms. She continued to moved downwards, until she could feel the bulge of his erection through his jeans. He felt as hard as he had the day in the library, his cock jumping traced the outline of it with her fingernails.

He exhaled hard and turned around, wrapping his arms around and pulling her close as he said "What suddenly got you all worked up, Mel...?" He froze, her name caught in mid-sentence and his eyes widening as he realized who was actually holding him. He actually looks scared, she thought to herself.

Good.

"My name is Misty, motherfucker."

He began to sweat again, but this time the thin sheen of liquid that was forming on his forehead had nothing to do with exertion. His face was ashen as he stammered in front of her. "What...what do you want?", he asked.

"Just thought I'd get a little payback" she practically purred at him, as she pulled him close and began to grind into his pelvis. The music changed at that point, the mellow voice of Morrisey replaced with Annie Lennox as she crooned her song "No More I Love Yous."

He glanced over her shoulder towards the table she had been sitting at. Misty couldn't see if the red head noticed what was going on, and she didn't care. He looked down at her again, licking his lips as he said "I didn't rape you."

She leaned back in his arms, laughing loudly. So THIS is what he had been afraid of. That must be why he didn't come back! He thought she was going to accuse him of rape. She looked him in the eyes again, and smiled. "I never said you did, asshole."

His eyes narrowed, and he blinked several times. She could tell the wheels were turning in his mind. He started to speak, stopped, and finally managed to ask "Then what do you want?"

She moved her right hand to his crotch again, pleased to find that it was still hard through his jeans. She began rubbing it softly, as she pressed up against him. "To satisfy my curiosity."

"About what?" he gulped, squaring his shoulders and making a feeble attempt to regain his composure. He was shaking slightly, no smirk on his face, no leer in his voice. She had caught him off guard, and she was eating it up.

"Well," she drawled, letting the words roll over her tongue as she gripped the top of his zipper and carefully pulled it down. "I have to admit, I've been wondering what you taste like."

He tried to pull away, but as he did so she reached into his pants and grabbed hold tightly of his cock. "I swear to God if you move I'll rip it off."

He froze again. His mouth clapping shut as he stared down at her.

"That's better," she said, gently sliding her hand up and down on his still rigid penis. She kept in tune with the music, letting it guide her hand. She moved slowly and deliberately, getting a feel for every inch of his cock, teasing it mercilessly. He was sweating profusely now, his eyes dancing all over her, questioning. Still not sure if he could trust what was happening, but unable to resist how good her hand felt on him.

She began to sink lower as she swayed, her hand never leaving his cock. He gasped, and grabbed her by the shoulders. "What are you doing?!" he demanded. "Do you want to get us arrested??"

Like a vise, she clamped down on him again, and for a brief moment all of her anger welled up within her chest as she whipped her head towards him and spat "That didn't seem to be much of a concern to you a few weeks ago! You could have got me fired, you big jerk!"

With that she dropped completely to her knees, and before he could speak again she wrapped her lips around his cock and took it completely into her mouth. His whole body tensed again, and she thought for a minute he may very well shake her off, but he shuddered visibly, and all sense of resistance fled from his body. She had him now. He didn't care about the consequences, only how good her mouth felt on his dick.

She began sucking him hard and fast, bobbing her head quickly up and down on his cock. He grabbed her by the back of the head, his hips thrusting forward involuntarily, as he groaned. She began to hear murmurs around her, and she knew that several of the people dancing close to them were had noticed what she was doing, but she didn't care. She continued to feverishly fuck him with her mouth, taking it to the hilt and then back to the head again.

He was pumping his hips faster now, his breaths coming faster and louder. She pulled back and began pumping his cock with her right hand again, leaving just the head in her mouth and sucking it hard. She occasionally would pull out and lick under the tip, sliding her tongue tenderly across the swollen head, then take it back in again and suck harder. She could feel him building up to it now, feel his muscles tense. His hands gripped tight to her hair and he began a guttural moan. She dropped her hand and took his cock all the way in, relaxing her throat and letting him slide down it.

"FUCK!" he yelled as he came, his body shaking as he gushed into her mouth. For a minute, she thought she might gag on it, he came so hard. She managed to keep it down though, and continued to suck and swallow until he was done.

She stood up again, looking around. Many people were staring at them, their eyes wide and their mouths wide open. She ignored them. She had never felt so powerful before, and that feeling was intoxicating. Her cunt felt like it was on fire, and she knew that if she looked between her legs she would see dampness showing through her jeans.

She stared defiantly at him for a few seconds more as he tried to regain his composure, totally oblivious to the fact that he was still exposed to the club. She simply reached out and pointed to his open zipper, then turned away and pushed herself through the crowd and out into the cool October air.

After she pointed down at his crotch then spun away, he snapped out of the trance she had put him in and zipped back up his pants. He started to go after her, but then he remembered that he hadn't come here alone. He turned and looked back at that table, and sure enough Melissa stared back at him. She had seen it all. He cursed to himself, knowing that he had blown it with her, and made his way back to the table. The crowd seemed to part in front of him, clearing the path towards the table where his judgment awaited.

"Melissa," he started, "I..." but he stopped as he realized she was smiling. Broadly. She had a mischievous look in her eyes. Yet again, he found himself completely unprepared for what he heard next.

"Who was that gorgeous creature?" she inquired.

He looked towards the door, then back down at Melissa, then out the door again. He relaxed and smiled, thinking that perhaps the evening wouldn't turn out so badly after all.

"Misty," he answered. "Her name is Misty."

Critus
Critus
3 Followers