Misty Dawn & The Raven Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The line grew shorter. Dawn's arm could hardly lift the lash and she leaned heavily upon the mast, eyeing the pair of striped, beaten bitches before her. Her own excitement had coated her thighs; every stroke was like a small release in her body, yet she dreaded the next one that was inevitable.

Catherine had nearly chewed the gag through in attempts to avoid Dawn's admonishment for failing their master. Her lips were worn raw, and her voice was hoarse from shrieks of stinging pain, and cries of ecstasy. Her breasts were laced with red lines of cruelty that shone on her pale flesh. Her skin glistened with sweat from her twin exertions of bliss and cruelty. Her mind buzzed with release and the wash of collapse from pain. She could not comprehend her reactions; she was longing for the strike and dreading the tongue that would bring it upon her.

Olivia had not been beaten this well in years. Her shoulders and back were screaming from the sting of the lash. Her face was drenched with a coating of Catherine's release and saliva that spilled down her chin and neck. Her thighs were soaked with sperm and her pussy was so stretched as to be falling numb, for which she was thankful. She was nearing exhaustion, she could not endure much more punishment, and she had never been so used. Another faceless cock pulled its shrinking self free from her and she waited for the next assault.

Robbins stepped up for his due, tossing his empty bottle aside. His rum clogged fingers tugged at his belt, as his trousers fell a roar of laughter erupted across the sea. Olivia did not look up; she continued her sucking on the lips before her. A sense of dread was filling her mind what could have caused such an eruption.

Robbins' face went a deeper red than either woman's skin, as he shook his mast, trying to encourage it to hoist. It did not respond to his increasingly frustrated and violent urgings. The laughter was booming all around the deck as Robbins publicly displayed his impotence of drink to all. "HALT!" Charles voice boomed over the seas. He caught Dawn's wrist staying her blow from Catherine who was shuddering once more, unheard due to the laughter. The laughter ceased. A murmur ran across the deck of the Raven.

"It would seem that our pair of subjects have outlasted you lot," Charles scowled at his crew, his eyes finally resting upon Robbins' flushed face. A chorus of groans erupted from those still waiting their turns behind Robbins. "Clear the decks, you dogs!" Charles barked and the crew began to shrink back to the shadows. Two of the men right behind Robbins each grabbed an arm and drug him away screaming in fear.

Charles kissed Dawn gently on the neck as he pulled the lash from her tightly woven fingers, "Thank you, my pet." Dawn was panting for breath and shaking at the brush of his lips upon her neck, and could only manage a nod as Fazul stepped forward to attend to Olivia and Catherine.

12