Misty Dawn & the Raven Ch.11

Story Info
New fires are unquenched.
1.4k words
4.68
15.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles led Dawn away from the deck, the lash trailing behind them, slithering across the deck towards his door. In the opposite direction, Robbins was babbling drunken excuses as his arms were pulled by many angry hands of those crewmen who had not gotten a turn through the offered delights of the evening. Robbins screamed as the door to that led below decks was pulled open and he was propelled roughly through it. The stairs creaked under his weight as he bounced from one to another rolling down the rough-hewn wood planks like a drunken sea bag dropped unceremoniously down the dark stairway. Robbins opened a swelling eye from the deck as he tried to lift himself painfully from the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Panic flashed through his blurred vision, knowing he had to run, he had to escape...

Before he could raise himself to unsteady knees, his head was jerked up hard as two hands surrounded his neck from behind. “Mass’r Robbins,” Phillip hissed into his ear, “I have heard many times that to fail your brother in arms is to carry their burdens.” Robbins tried to shake his head, “Ph-Ph-Phil., uh...” Robins was cut off in his useless plea for mercy as Phillip increased his squeeze on the old man’s throat, silencing him and dragging him roughly down the dim hall. A host of rage filled and lust laden men following in their flailing wake.

Phillip paused only to kick the door to the stores room open. He roughly brought the man who had denied them their prize of captain pussy over a barrel toppling it. Instantly Robbins was gasping for breath the red marks of Phillips hateful fingers evident on his neck. He rolled the barrel clumsily in a pathetic attempt to escape. Before he could hardly catch his breath let alone regain his balance, his wrists and ankles were all seized and pulled tight. Robbins mind went blank as he felt the thick heavy rigging ropes lashing around his limbs and stretching him over the barrel. The sound of his soiled trousers ripping under Phillip’s curved knife. “NOO!!!” Robbins managed to whine loudly as tears began to fall from his blazing eyes. “Shut the ol’ fool up!” Phillip replied.

Robbins mouth was still open in shout when the discarded rag was forced down his throat, choking his breath and stifling his drunken objections. Phillip yanked hard and downward on the helpless man’s severed trousers, causing them to fall in an uneasy heap around the old man’s tethered ankles. “Well, since you have denied us all our go at the sluts, we could not deny sharing ourselves with you,’ Phillip taunted as he fumbled pulling his enraged manhood from its confines. Robbins whimpered pitifully into the gag as Philip stepped forward and dug his fingers into Robbins cheeks, prying them apart to reveal the male receptacle of penetration. “Robbins,” Phillip said nonchalantly, “I am sure this will hurt you more than it does me. Just think if you really were a slut, it would be far better for yourself, taking on the crew and all,” Phillip said as he set the thick, hot head of his cock between Robbins ass cheeks, looming just outside of Robbins’ panic twitching muscles. Phillip leaned across the old man’s back and whispered into his ear, “Don’t worry, Robbins, I will still respect you in the morning, YOU BITCH!!” Phillip bellowed into his ear as he gripped the old man’s sweating cheeks as he drove himself painfully into the man’s bowels.

Dawn was trembling with the rush of power as Charles led her to the bed, and laid her down on her back. Her nipples were swollen and aching with intensity of her actions. The insides of her thighs were greased with unknown passions. Her mind was awash in an insane tide of power and desire. Never in her life had she enjoyed something as much as the feel of the hard leather handle of the lash in her grip, the sound of its cracking on flesh, the sight of red streaks crossing skin in its wake... the passion... yes the passion.... She had no context to place this within, but she knew that she wanted it. If her tongue were capable of talk, she would be begging Charles for more opportunities to wield that length of power and met out punishments. Her head was swimming; if it weren’t for the inability of her mouth to draw breath, she would have not known Charles was crushing his lips to hers. His tongue was diving deep into her mouth, trying to catch her tongue, and drag it into a frenzied dance.

Nearly choking Dawn finally found herself, lashed her arms about the neck of her lover, her captor, and squeezed him closer. Kissing him back with unbridled passion, desperate to express her gratitude to him for letting her feel what she was now so fully feeling. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she tried to tear the shirt from Charles’ back, desperate in her need. Charles pulled his lips from hers and then stood from the bed, “So, Dawn,” he began with tat irritating mocking tone he used to taunt. “You seemed to enjoy handling the lash?” He asked as he stood with his feet set even with his shoulders and he crossed his arms across his chest. “Yes, oh master, Captain, Charles, I loved it...” Dawn stammered and pleaded her eyes glistening with tears, fearing he was to denounce her new found desires? “I had wagered you would enjoy that, there is nothing so powerful as the thrill of holding pain over another,” Charles said bemused as he studied her downcast face. “This was your first taste, now you know what I feel when enjoying you. Perhaps, you can understand the destiny of pleasure that you give me. I should think you would never forget this night’s lesson, will you.” Charles asked with no expression betraying what thoughts he held secreted behind his handsome face.

“N-no, I will never forget,” Dawn, said softly, unsure of the point of this dialogue. All that she could comprehend at this moment was the need of her body to be filled and pleased. To be used and taken, to culminate what she had just done. She was wracked with a painful burning deep within her soul, a hellfire had ignited, and she had to quench it. She had to... “I doubt not, my slut,” Charles said almost cruelly as he stepped towards her. He smiled softly as he laid her back onto the bed taking her wrist in his hand gently. Dawn closed her eyes as his gentle touch fanned her flames. She knew it was only a matter of time before he would finish her satisfaction, giving himself to her desire. She felt first one wrist, then the other tied tightly tot he bed with the velvet curtain cords. Next, he gently pulled at her ankles. Kissing one slickened thigh as he labored slowly upon tying her legs up in reflection of her arms. Dawn purred as she felt herself tethered, a warm comfort in her exposure, spread and held, awaiting his desires. She felt the bed move, sure, he was standing to remove his clothes and join with her.

“First, slut you must learn to control yourself, and your passions before you can sate them,” Charles said coldly. Her gray-green eyes snapped open, to catch Charles looming over her. He was holding his rigid flesh in one rapidly pumping fist right before her eyes. Panic crept back into her mind robbing her of the warm comfort that had enveloped her and leaving her with the painful, flaming desire racking her entire body with pain worse than anything she could have driven with the lash into Catherine or that beautiful black captainess. “To this end, Dawn, I will leave you with only this... Aaaahhhhhh,” Charles said with a very satisfied grunt as thick hot ropes of his release erupted and fell uselessly across her face. His seed trailing across her cheek in a searing reminder of her unheeded need caused tears to burst from her eyes as he righted his clothing and turned his back on her, and her desire.

“You did wonderfully, my pet, now get some sleep, and learn to love that passion in your belly, goodnight my love,” Charles said softly as the door to the cabin closed behind him leaving Dawn alone with he pain of her desire, and the improperly used seed mixing with her tears on her cheeks in the darkness of the cabin.